Dark Chocolate Cherry Walnut Truffles

IMG_7346

I was at Bulk Barn last week to pick up hemp seeds and I left with various red and pink mini cupcake liners, dried cherries, red heart tins, hearts on a stick, and V-Day heart tags. You know, baking “construction materials”. Gag me. I tell ya, I embarrass myself sometimes. Oh, and I forgot the hemp seeds.

I don’t even remember what I wanted hemp for anyways.

It’s all about the dried tart cherries right now. They taste like fruit roll-ups…but better.

IMG_7318 IMG_7319

I rarely think to pair cherries and chocolate throughout the year, but once February hits, it’s all I can think about. I also like to add a touch of almond extract to take cherry recipes over the top. Almond extract brings me back to my childhood when I used to eat cherry almond icebox cookies around the holidays. There’s just something about the scent that is so comforting to me.

I decided to make a cherry truffle based off my Chocolate Macaroon truffles. The best part is you can freeze the truffles ahead of time. The worst part is, they taste best straight from the freezer.

So if you are like me and think, “oh if I put them in the freezer I won’t eat them all!”… think again. I’m not a miracle worker here.

IMG_7357

A freezer will not stand in the way of a girl and her truffles! I wouldn’t stand for it.

IMG_7354

[Despite my best efforts to be a food stylist, I just noticed the chocolate chips and cherries look a bit like rodent droppings on the dinner table. Now that’s romantic!]

Dark Chocolate Cherry Walnut Truffles

Vegan, grain-free

By

Similar to my Chocolate Macaroon Truffles, but with a slight tart cherry flavour, hint of almond extract, and walnut crunch. To make the truffles, I soaked and blended dried tart cherries with a bit of sweetener (my immersion blender mini processor worked great for this) and folded it into the truffle mixture with a touch of almond extract. To dress them up for Valentine’s Day, roll the truffles in pink-dyed shredded coconut. Be sure to use a great tasting chocolate here for the best outcome.

Yield
23-24 truffles
Freeze time
2 hours
Prep Time
Cook time
Total Time

Ingredients:

• 1 cup walnut halves, finely chopped and toasted
  • 1 cup dried tart cherries
  • 2 tbsp agave nectar (or other liquid sweetener)
  • 1.5 cups of your favourite vegan chocolate chips
  • 3/4 cup full-fat coconut milk (use the cream from the top of the can)
  • 1/4-1/2 tsp kosher salt, to taste (I used 1/2 tsp)
  • 1/2 tsp almond extract
  • 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
  • 12 drops red food colouring

Directions:

1. Preheat the oven to 325F and toast the chopped walnuts for 12 minutes. Set aside.
  2. Meanwhile, soak the cherries in a bowl of water for about 10 minutes. Drain and add to food processor (or mini immersion processor like I used) along with 2 tbsp agave or other sweetener. Process until finely chopped.
  3. In a medium-sized pot, heat the chocolate chips over low heat, stirring as necessary. Add in the coconut milk and stir well. Add toasted walnuts, cherry mixture, and almond extract. Stir again until combined. Now add the kosher salt to taste. The salt should give the sweetness a bit of a pop. Add a touch more sweetener if necessary to achieve your desired taste.
  4. Spoon the truffle mixture into a bowl and place in the freezer, uncovered, for 90 minutes, stirring every half hour. After 90 mins, stir again and transfer bowl to the fridge for another 20 minutes until chocolate is firm and workable.
  5. In a small bowl, mix together the coconut and food colouring until pink. When the truffle mixture is firm enough to handle, roll into small balls (you can use wet fingers if necessary- it will be very sticky!) and then roll into coconut mixture until you have about 23 balls. Store in an air-tight container in the freezer or fridge (they will become very soft at room temperature). They should keep for a couple weeks in the freezer in an air-tight container. I like to place mine in a baggy first, then in a container, to prevent freezer burn.

IMG_7320IMG_7321IMG_7345

Pack them up in a heart-shaped tin and you have yourself a bite-sized Valentine’s Day gift.

IMG_7361

No hemp seeds required.

1 Char @ www.charskitchen.ca February 5, 2012

they look so pretty!! I made chocolates with dried cherries in them today, and they taste amazing! When they’re all gone (nothing makes it to my freezer, either), I’ll be trying these out!

2 Jenny February 5, 2012

I would eat those even if there were rodent droppings all around them! Haha

3 Sylvia February 6, 2012

bahahahahaha! Me too!

4 Angela February 6, 2012

hah ;)

5 Noelle (@singerinkitchen) February 5, 2012

These look awesome and simple! Could you send me a box and I wills end you some of my brownie bites! :)

6 Angela February 6, 2012

Deal :)

7 Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga February 5, 2012

Wow, they look awesome and I love how festive and seasonal you styled the photos for Valentine’s Day. So pretty, Angela!

And I’ll take a dozen. Or more :) They sound wonderful!

8 Hillary [Nutrition Nut on the Run] February 5, 2012

LOVE the photos. I’ve been thinking about making truffles for my friends for V.day :) Love the flavor combo here.

9 Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table February 5, 2012

Oh how cute!!! I love that you colored the coconut. I wonder if beet juice work work in lieu or food coloring?

10 Casey @ Insatiably Healthy February 5, 2012

So pretty! I’d love to try this with beet juice instead of the food coloring

11 Melinda @cookingalamel February 6, 2012

YUM. I love dried cherries; I really should get some so I can make some granola and these truffles! Your photos look fabulous, as always, even with the ‘rodent droppings’! ;) I always come out of a store with a billion things for baking instead of what I actually need, too; you’re not alone!

12 Betty February 6, 2012

Would honey work in place of agave? This recipe looks great!

13 Angela February 6, 2012

I can’t see why not!

14 Monique February 6, 2012

Oh Bulk Barn, how I miss thee! I used to go to the one in Moncton all the time, next to the Superstore. Even though people love a good bargain here in the Netherlands, there are no bulk stores. My husband claims that they would not work here cause people might be tempted to take way more than they should. Ha!

15 Nadiya @ Milk and Honey February 6, 2012

That looks like a delicious and thoughtful Valentines day gift :)

16 Clare February 6, 2012

Oh how sweet! Gorgeous pics, they look beautiful :)

17 Stacy @ Say It With Sprinkles February 6, 2012

Such a cute & yummy idea for Valentine’s Day! Chocolate = love, for sure! =)

18 sportsgirl February 6, 2012

Ooooh lovely! Some of my favourite flavours combined in one package!

19 Kari @ bite-sized thoughts February 6, 2012

Oh goodness. I’m almost lost for words. Amazing!

20 Kirsty February 6, 2012

Great idea for a Valentine’s gift xx

21 Maryea @ Happy Healthy Mama February 6, 2012

You’re too hard on yourself–the photos look great! And these truffles sound amazing. :-)

22 Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers February 6, 2012

Angela these look amazing! I need to make these for me, not for V-day!! Thanks for the recipe, can’t wait to try it out!! I need a day to dedicate to ball making! :)

23 JL goes Vegan February 6, 2012

Angela, I’m so glad that the feed to your blog has been changed and the full post shows up in my Reader. My confession is that I subscribe to tons of blogs and often, if it’s just a summary, I won’t click through to read if I don’t have the time. Now I can read your full posts and I thank you!

Pinned your gorgeous truffles!

24 Angela February 6, 2012

Really? I didn’t know anything was changed….weird!

25 hannah alehandra February 6, 2012

Aw Ange to think you forgot the hemp seeds haha! I love the styling of these photographs even if those raisins look like poop, the heart cases are so sweet and appropriate. Bet these bad boys taste amazing, will you be my valentine?!

26 Angela February 6, 2012

Yes! no one has asked me yet ;)

27 LizAshlee February 6, 2012

These truffles are absolutely gorgeous!!!

28 Stefanie February 6, 2012

Hahahaaaa! This one had me dying: the cherries and chocolate chips look a bit like rodent droppings! LMAO!

But you’re right…my 2 bunnies sure do drop thinks that look like those cherries. Only I doubt they taste half as good – and I am NOT gonna try and find out LOL! I think I’ll stick to this recipe instead.

Have you figured out yet what you wanted hemp for? “wink-wink”

29 Angela February 6, 2012

I don’t think I’ve seen bunny droppings before, but that’s funny.

30 Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat February 6, 2012

LOL about the rodent droppings!!! I’m the same way when I go into Bulk Barn – I usually come out with everything BUT the thing I went in for. I swear, it took me 4 trips to remember to get cinnamon sticks!! These sound delicious Ange, and like you said, who really needs hemp seeds when you’ve got gorgeous baking construction materials?! ;)

31 The Mrs @ Success Along the Weigh February 6, 2012

I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t love receiving those for a Valentine’s treat! Yum!

32 JENNA February 6, 2012

gooness!! these look amazing! i love the mini cupcake liners and heart tins!! what a fun gift!

33 MAURA February 6, 2012

Just when I thought you couldn’t possibly come out with something more scrumptious…..wow! They look delicious! I know what I’m making tonight for the kids! :-)
PS – Your Gingerbread cake with buttercream frosting is a huge hit! They ask for it all the time!

34 Jesse (OutToLunchCreations) February 6, 2012

This looks delicious! I just made a dried cherry macaroon recipe for Valentines Day, I’m posting in next Monday.

35 Angela February 6, 2012

That sounds incredible! I never thought to use the dried cherries in macaroons. Yummy.

36 Lauren @ What Lauren Likes February 6, 2012

these are so pretty!! I love dried tart cherries and…Bulk Barn :)

37 Carolina February 6, 2012

I’d marry the person who gave me these for valentine’s day. Just right there on the spot. :D

38 Faith @ For the Health of It February 6, 2012

Hey Ange, do you have any specific brand of food coloring that you use? I’ve been dying to make red velvet cupcakes but the ingredients of all the food colorings I can find here are total garbage.

39 Angela February 6, 2012

Hey Faith! I just used the regular food colouring for this, but just placed an order this weekend for an all natural one: http://www.chocolatecraftkits.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=74_76 I’ll be sure to report how I like it if you are interested!

40 Lexi @ Cura Personalis Foodie February 6, 2012

Pros of being single: You get to keep all of these truffles for yourself :D

41 Amanda February 6, 2012

These sound incredible! I also love almond extract. What is it about it that’s so comforting? Every time I use it, I contemplate wearing it as a perfume. I’m only half serious, but I definitely take a moment to breathe in that wonderful scent.

42 Cait's Plate February 6, 2012

There are just no words. These look straight out of a Williams Sonoma magazine (except better!)

43 Kathleen @ KatsHealthCorner February 6, 2012

This looks heavenly! :D

44 Abby White @ Eat, Drink and Be Aware February 6, 2012

You are so cute and funny! Honestly, the chocolate chips and cherries don’t look like rodent droppings. I was just thinking what a great photographer you are and how I can’t wait to make these. So yummy! I also try to freeze my baked good so I won’t eat them and often find them WAY better frozen which is a BIG problem. Life is short- so enjoying a truffle here and there is not going to kill us!

Have a great day.

45 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 6, 2012

Thanks Abby! Glad to know Im not alone in my freezer goodies ;)

46 Greta @ Staying Lost February 6, 2012

These sound delicious! I’m not sure if I needed another way to eat truffles, but I sure want these. :) Your joke about rodent droppings made me giggle, but I think the picture is lovely!

47 Alex @ Raw Recovery February 6, 2012

Those are so cute! I absolutely love the combination of cherries and chocolate. I wonder if I could try doing a similar thing with chocolate and candied orange peel (one of my favorite dark chocolate bars has candied orange peel in it).

48 Tiffany February 6, 2012

Cherries and chocolate is my favorite combo!!! I am so excited to try these! Thanks for another great recipe!

49 Maggie February 6, 2012

These look amaziiiing!!! To my to-do list (sometimes I feel I’m never gonna be able to finish it!!! Every day new recipes are added!).

50 Andrea @ Vegvacious.blogspot.com February 6, 2012

LOVE!!! These look so fancy – a perfect V-Day surprise for a special someone.

I love that you used dried cherries – sometimes I get tired of using dried cranberries in everything and like to change it up!

51 Corinne @ RI Nutrition Housecalls February 6, 2012

They look delicious! I too LOVE almond extract; sometimes I will just open it and inhale.

52 katie February 6, 2012

Ahahaha! Rodent droppings. You crack me up.

In truth, everything looks delicious. I definitely want to make these, though I can’t remember ever having seen dried tart cherries before, but perhaps I wasn’t looking.

Just made your vegan and gluten free brownies last night but overbaked them a bit. So sad. :(

53 Kris | iheartwellness.com February 6, 2012

These my friend are gorgeous…so healthy and FUN!!

I have no idea what Bulk Barn is, but it sounds like a glorious place for me!! I love getting stuff for cheaper or finding fun little baking supplies :)

xxoo

54 Ileana February 6, 2012

What a cute post! These sound really good :)

55 Hilliary @Happily Ever Healthy February 6, 2012

These look delicious! Perfect for that someone special on valentines day!

56 Bliss February 6, 2012

Hi! These look fantastic. Do you think they’d be shelf-stable at room temperature for 2 days? I’d love to send some to my friend, but not if they wouldn’t be edible by the time she received them! Thanks for your blog, your recipes are fantastic.

57 Angela February 6, 2012

Hmm good question! I really don’t think they would stay good for that long (due to the coconut milk going bad). They get quite soft at room temp unfortunately too.

58 Anna @ The Guiltless Life February 6, 2012

I gotta say you always have the best food styling! That’s definitely an area I’m still working on and I admire well styled shots! Bellissima :)

59 Emily (Edible Psychology) February 6, 2012

Haha, you crack me up! I never would have thought of the droppings, but once you said it, I couldn’t stop giggling to myself. One of these days I will grow out of toilet jokes being funny. But not today.

On a different note, I can’t believe there were so few ingredients in a recipe that looks so sophisticated. Nice work!

~Emily~

60 Christine @ CleanLiving / DirtyWorld February 6, 2012

You have given me the perfect idea for a v-day gifty for my guy! Thanks, as always, for your inspired ideas!

61 tonya February 6, 2012

AWESOME! Can you suggest any “good quality” vegan chocolate chips?

62 Angela February 6, 2012

Im in love with these organic chips I buy from Ontario Natural Food Coop (its their brand), but it’s bought in bulk and you have to sign up for a membership to be able to buy from them. Probably not helpful I know!

I also like Cocoa Camino chocolate chips in the red bag but they are quite expensive :\

63 Jasper @ crunchylittlebites February 6, 2012

Angela, are these too labor intensive to make with children, you think? it could be fun to have a truffle making party, don’t you think!!!? like a cookie exchange, except crazier ;)

also, how would you use cinnamon in a truffle? will you make a recipe with some truffle dusted in cinnamon? :D

64 Angela February 6, 2012

I think it would be fine with kids…although very messy!! The chocolate makes a big mess on the hands when shaping into balls and you have to keep dipping fingers in water.

65 Jasper @ crunchylittlebites February 6, 2012

so it’s a true “balls(truffleballs)-to-the-wall-exercise” if you end up making it a kid-friendly activity?! :D hey, sometimes those are just sO MUCH FUN when you get so messy and dirty with kitchen ingredient with kids! – definitely have to be not-so-neat-and-particular in the kitchen if you play with cocoa or flour or powdered sugar – or i guess anything baking hehe

66 Katelyn January 3, 2013

LOL!

67 Maria @ Sinfully Nutritious February 6, 2012

Is there really anything better than cherries and chocolate? Not in my world. I would say I am going to make these, but I don’t know if I can have enough will power to get myself to the truffle part. These look amazing and I just love the flavor profile. Thanks for posting this awesome recipe.

68 Angela February 6, 2012

Eric’s job was to stir the chocolate while I was out and he said he almost ate the entire bowl! haha

69 Tiff February 6, 2012

That’s exactly what I want for V day!

70 Megan @ The Detoxinista February 6, 2012

Cherries + almond extract are a match made in heaven. I haven’t used cherries in a while, either, but now I’m dying for one of these truffles!

I think almost every dessert tastes best from the freezer, too. ;) (especially cookies and truffles!)

71 Bees February 6, 2012

These look amazing!

Also, I have only recently discovered banana soft serve and it has changed my life. I’m thinking that banana soft serve + almond extract + cherries will be good too!

72 Angela February 6, 2012

Oh that’s a great idea…I’ve used fresh cherries in BSS before but never with almond extract. yum

73 Nicole @ giraffelegs February 6, 2012

These look wayyy better than the Whitman’s sampler that the grocery stores always seem to pawn off haha.

74 Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes February 6, 2012

My favourite flavour combo….so good!

75 TeenyLittleSuperChef February 6, 2012

Oh yum, I’ve made something sort of like these before, but never thought to use coconut milk. What a brilliant idea! I can’t wait to try these, especially for my lovely hubby for Valentine’s Day… if they last that long. I have a feeling these will become my little treat for myself instead of for him. Thanks for the great recipe Angela!

76 Moni'sMeals February 6, 2012

I just love how you wrapped them and how you navigated the pictures. So great. The recipe sounds delicious. :)

77 Amber K February 6, 2012

They look delicious! I had to laugh at the rodent dropping comment though, lol. Because I wouldn’t have noticed if you hadn’t mentioned it :)

78 Angela February 6, 2012

thats my job, getting you to think what I made is poo? heh

79 Shanna February 6, 2012

I can’t wait to try these! I made the Chocolate Macaroon truffles for my family for Christmas and they absolutely loved them. Then I made them a week later for my friend’s New Year’s Eve party. This time I doubled the batch and then divided it in thirds. I added the coconut to 1/3 and rolled them in coconut, left 1/3 plain chocolate and rolled them in crushed candy canes and added peanutbutter to the last 1/3 which I rolled in cocoa powder. They were a huge success!!!

80 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 6, 2012

Glad to hear that Shanna! LOve the addition of PB too…great idea!

81 Sabrina @ Radioactive Runner February 6, 2012

Oh wow.. they look great! I don’t think any thing could get in the way between a girl and her chocolate :)

82 Traci February 6, 2012

As always these look delicious

83 AG (Our Lighter Footsteps) February 6, 2012

Love the tins! I cannot tell you how many times I have gone to the store for something and gotten carried away with another creation and then totally forgotten the original something!!! Great recipe, as usual :)

84 Painting Queen February 6, 2012

I was thinking what a beautiful job you did arranging everything for your photos when you said “Rodent droppings,” I looked up at the photo and burst out laughing! Thanks for the great recipe! I always enjoy your posts!

85 Angela @ Happy Fit Mama February 6, 2012

These look great! Any suggestions for alternatives to red food coloring?

86 Ashley Dodge February 6, 2012

Amazing! That’s all that needs to be said.
I think my boyfriend and I know what we’re making for Valentine’s Day.

87 Sarah February 6, 2012

Didn’t even notice the “droppings”. But now that you mention them… Sketchie must be slacking on the job.

88 Jessica @ Hungrygems February 6, 2012

Ok. I see what’s going on here. I love your truffles in general and I convince myself that each time will be different when you have a different flavor and each time it’s not. I eat them. I eat them all. Darn you Valentine’s Day and your deliciously festive dried red cherries that would make such amazing truffles! That’s it, I’m goin’ in!

89 Meg @ Sweet Twist February 6, 2012

That happens to me every time at the bulk barn, I need one thing and leave with 10. I also have 3 within 5 km so I go there often. haha.

I am also a huge dried cherry fan. I am going to make these for sure!

90 Christine (The Brighter Side of Life) February 6, 2012

HAVE to make these!! But I admit that I likely won’t be able to give these up as a gift… they look way too good… of course I’m craving chocolate right now… AND almond just makes it that much better. But I don’t have the ingredients right now. *sigh* (think I’ll go eat a few choc. chips in the meantime).

91 Doran February 6, 2012

Holy truffles, batman! Those look amazing! Your food imagination always astounds me!

92 Angela February 6, 2012

These look delicious, but you should try using beet juice for coloring instead of the artificial food coloring – beet juice tend to brown when cooking but I imagine it stays nice and bright if you use it without cooking like here. Haven’t tried, and probably won’t do it myself (too lazy to juice beets for this purpose), but if you do, let me know!!

93 Joss February 7, 2012

yummy they look fantastic! I love the valentines day decorations too :)

94 Leanne @ Healthful Pursuit February 7, 2012

haha I wouldn’t have thought they looked like droppings… until you mentioned it. Meh, there are worse things. Like your poo cupcakes. That was too great.
Bulk barn is very distracting. I usually have to do a little pep talk before I walk in – ‘You need chia seeds, raisins, and 4 protein bars. That is it. You don’t need flour, or coconut, or any more dried fruit. In, out, done.’ I could spend hours filling up my basket with unnecessary items!

95 Bethany February 7, 2012

Chocolate + cherry is one of my favorite combinations! These look heaaavenly. Thanks for sharing!!

96 Lindsay February 7, 2012

Wowoweeee!
Angela, I love your workout posts and think you should include some more that focus on fitness!

97 Heidi from BundlesOfHugs February 7, 2012

Oh, my goodness! I stumbled across your blog not too long ago and I love it. You make everything look so delicious and easy to make. I can’t wait to try these truffles YUM!

98 Samantha February 7, 2012

Hey Angela, these look RIDICULOUSLY good! Can’t wait to try ’em. Can you recommend any good vegan chocolate chips? The ones I’ve been trying…have not been so great.

99 Samantha February 13, 2012

Oh, I’m a moron. You already answered this, whoops!

100 amy February 7, 2012

Hi Angela! I have a funny story. Years ago my sister sent me a champagne truffle cake which had a dozen glorious champagne truffles on top. I ate them all, of course, not once thinking of my husband. However, I stuck the cake in the freezer, thinking after making a pig of myself over the truffles, I won’t eat the cake until we can enjoy it together. Well, didn’t I go in there every day with my sharpest knife, and hack off chunks of that cake until it was all gone! Groan! Anyway, I got a good laugh from your commentary. A freezer doesn’t stand a chance!

101 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 7, 2012

LOL!!! We are soul sistas ;)

102 Erin February 7, 2012

What can I do with the leftover coconut milk in the can? Thank you!

103 The Vegetarian February 9, 2012

Hi,

Thank you for sharing this nice recipe. I can’t wait to give it a try. But dried tart cherries are not easy to find where i’m at. Can you suggest a good substitute? Many thanks!

104 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 9, 2012

dried cranberries?

105 Betty February 13, 2012

OK I made these for Valentine’s Day, and they are AMAZING. Substitutions: I used non-vegan chocolate chips, honey instead of agave, and didn’t use the food dye. They were the best truffles I’ve ever eaten. Thanks, Oh She Glows! :)

106 Taryn February 13, 2012

Hi Angela! I just wanted to let you know that I made these last night as a Valentine’s Day gift for my boyfriend. They were so easy to make and tasted AMAZING. It’s taking all of my will power not to eat every one of them before I give them to him tomorrow. I placed them in Valentine’s themed mini-muffin liners just as you did….. what a great idea!!

You are so inspirational! I am not very gifted in the kitchen, but your blog and all of your fabulous recipes have sparked a love for cooking/baking inside of me that I never knew I had. Thank you for everything you do!! :)

107 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 13, 2012

aww so happy to hear that!

108 Sabina February 14, 2012

these truffles turned out awesome! i made the truffle mixture and refrigerated it overnight. i assembled the truffles the next day. i worked with small batches of the mixture, keeping the remainder of the mixture in the fridge. i formed about 6 truffles, washed and dried my hands, and then rolled them in coconut. this helped tremendously with keeping my hands as clean as possible. each truffle went into a paper, like Angela did, which helped with transporting them. The truffles were frozen overnight. i rolled some in pink coconut and some in cacao powder. they were a hit with coworkers and friends.

one suggestion: i wish the recipe had measurements in weight, not volume. my bulk barn sells walnut pieces, which i used to reduce the prep time. it took some experimenting to get the walnut ratio correct.

thanks for the recipe, Angela!

109 Aubrie February 14, 2012

Angela! After reading this post last week I was bitten by the cooking bug and HAD to make these for my boyfriend this Valentine’s Day. I am happy to report that he LOVED them! I unfortunately couldn’t follow your exact recipe as he ditests coconut(so sad!) BUT i swapped cherries for grapefruit and drizzled white chocolate over the top ! Anyways thanks again for your inspiring posts!

110 Angela (Oh She Glows) February 14, 2012

So happy to hear that Aubrie!

111 Tips to Cook the Mushroom Truffles March 22, 2014

Cherries and chocolates are my favorite combination. It can be a great idea to present it as a gift to someone special. Thanks for sharing this recipe.

112 Get Quality Food Gifts at Competitive Prices March 25, 2014

Looking gorgeous. I would like to present these types of truffles as a gift on Christmas, valentine or anniversary.