You knew it was coming!
This post was a lot of fun to put together. After compiling the most popular dessert recipes of 2011, here’s what I found:
You guys go crazy for:
- Anything NO BAKE!
- Quick & easy
- Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate
- Chewy, crunchy things
- Peanut butter AND chocolate
- Short ingredient lists
- Healthy blizzards (1, 2, and 3)
- Healthy “dessert-like” snacks (see end of post for list)
- Cookie dough galore
- Classic desserts made vegan
- Balls, balls, balls
What kind of desserts did you love the most? Or maybe you want to let me know about a non-vegan dessert that you’d like to see “veganized” in 2012? Let me know in the comments below and I will add it to my list.
Here are the top 21 dessert recipes that you drooled over, indulged in, raved about, and baked (or didn’t bake) the most in 2011…
21. Peanut Butter and Jam Nanaimo Bars (a personal fav of mine & also no bake)
11. Vegan and Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies– the crispers!
8. Vegan Pumpkin Pie, three ways (with gluten-free crust option)
This torte photo was clearly before I learned how to white balance my photos…heh
If you are looking for a lighter treat, check out some of the healthier recipes below:
- Itty Bitty Carrot Cake Cookies
- Healthy Strawberry Oat Squares
- Rustic Chocolate Chip Banana Cake
- 80-calorie No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls + Blizzard
- 5-Ingredient Almond Butter Chews & Almond Butter Rice Crisp Treats
- 5-Ingredient No Bake Date Squares (high in natural sugars, but uses all natural ingredients)
- Almond Butter Rice Crisp Treats
On that note, I see carrot cake cookies in my future…