Getting My Glow On

I’ve been doing a lot of this

yogi6

Sadly, not any of this

img-5552

Amazingly, I even miss this

IMG_9429_thumb

But I have been giggling at this

Untitled

That would be Bryan Kest Power Yoga in all his 80’s cut off jeans and Long John glory! As much as I make fun of the cheese factor in this video, Bryan has a wonderful, laid-back, do-only-what-you-can approach to yoga that I adore. He removes the intimidation factor.

I’m also doing a lot of these amazing back poses from Yoga Journal too.

I made an appointment next Wednesday with my doctor for my sore tailbone. It’s feeling a bit better now (with lingering tenderness), but I figure I should get it checked out in case I need an X-ray or physical therapy for it.

Not being able to do cardio exercise is torture for me though. I’m going stir crazy!

As per my Spring goal, I’ve been drinking a lot of fresh juice this week. It feels so good have the juicer back in my life.

IMG_3385

Glowing Sunshine Juice

Ingredients
  • 1 grapefruit, peeled
  • 4 medium carrots
  • fresh ginger (approximately 1/2-inch piece)
  • 1/4 tsp raw maca powder (optional)

Check it out on the Foodthinkers website here.

4417543180_edec3d6050

I start my morning off with a fresh juice and then have breakfast about 30 minutes later. It makes breakfast extra delicious. :)

IMG_3345

When I make juices, I never set out thinking of a ‘recipe’ or ‘flavour’ like I might with my other recipes. I usually just take whatever old veggies we have lying around and throw them in. I buy the old/discounted fruit and veggies from our grocery store specifically for juicing.

IMG_3249 IMG_3276

Lately I have been juicing with beets (responsible for that beautiful pink colour!), lemons, lime, carrots, ginger, grapefruit, apples (rarely), cucumbers, celery.

IMG_3275

I think this one above was: 1/2 beet, 2 carrots, 1/2 English cucumber, 1/2 grapefruit, 1/2 inch piece ginger. It is not very sweet, but I don’t juice with sweet fruits very much (prefer to eat them!). If you like it sweet, add an apple or pear.

I also made Chocolate macaroons adding 1/3 cup of cocoa powder in the recipe I adapted from Healthy Hoggin.

IMG_3433

The chocolate ones were good, but we both prefer the vanilla ones!

Last night we also made Nut Butter Crusted Parsnip fries. I TRIPLED the recipe this time because we had a friend over to watch the game. They did not last long!

IMG_3390-2

Along with our favourite brew- Mill Street Organic.

IMG_3416

Have a great Saturday!

1 Hannah March 26, 2011

I hope your tailbone feels better ASAP, Ange! That’s got to suck :( ….At least you can do yoga-what a great way to exercise, even if it isn’t cardio.

What I am digging from this post is the BEAUTIFUL color of those juices!! Isn’t it amazing that nature herself creates those colors-no Red 40 involved?? Though I tried a beet/spinach juice once and it was horrible…but it was a beautiful dark purple!

2 Hannah March 26, 2011

P.S. I made your chocolate pecan butter during spring break and it was delicious! I had my friends at school try some and they agreed that it was quite good :)

3 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 26, 2011

totally agree about the colours being so amazing from fresh foods!
I agree the yoga has been a blessing in disguise. I was reminded how much I need to work on my flexibility. Eric has even agreed to participate too. :)

4 Freya March 26, 2011

Ooh I’m sorry the tailbone is still a problem :(
Those juices look so vibrant! It’s making me want to dig out my juicer :p though the chances of that happening are slim..it’s a hugeeee thing!

5 JenATX March 26, 2011

what game were yall watching? NCAA?

6 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 26, 2011

hehe nope hockey :)

7 Baking 'n' Books March 26, 2011

Canadian, eh? ;) Who’s your team?

I don’t get the benefits of juicing though? Aren’t you taking out all of the fiber and stuff? Thanks.

8 Heidi @ Food Doodles March 26, 2011

That carrot grapefruit fruit juice looks amazing. I really need to get a juicer. I remember the once or twice I had fresh juice like that and it was so incredible.

9 Emma (Sweet Tooth Runner) March 26, 2011

I WANT A JUICER!!! It looks SO delish and refreshing!!

Hope your tailbone feels better soon!! Yoga is a pretty good substitute though- I love it!! :D

10 Bronwyn March 26, 2011

I totally thought the nut butter fries were ribs when I first scrolled down, and I was like wwwhhhhhhhaaaaaaa???? Then I read what they were and was like, ah, that makes much more sense. I need a little yoga in my life, it’s going to be crazy busy here soon.

11 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 26, 2011

They do kind of look a bit like ribs now that I look at them again!

12 sarah (sarah learns) March 26, 2011

the vibrant colors of your juice is making happy this morning! gorgeous!

13 Jackie @ Baking Charms March 26, 2011

Sorry about your tailbone! Hopefully it feels 100% soon :)

I love your yoga top…. so pretty!!

14 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 26, 2011

Thanks Jackie :) It’s a lululemon from 2008.

15 Claire @ Un Bello Aperitivo March 26, 2011

I hope your tailbone heals soon! At least you get to enjoy more time juicing, right? I don’t prefer my juices sweet either; just adding a lemon seems to add enough for me!

16 Katie @ Nourishing Flourishing March 26, 2011

I really am so sorry about your tailbone! Having been there…I know it’s more of a frustration than it seems. Not to mention sore! I hope you are feeling better soon. (Do press for an x-ray though, if you feel you need it; they dismissed mine as a bruising and now it’s healed crooked – gah! Hope you can avoid that ;) )

Such vibrant juices… I hope they bring Spring a little closer for you :)

17 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 26, 2011

Yea I think I will get an xray just to be sure. Anything that involves the spinal area is extra important :) Sorry they missed yours! I can see that it would be easy to do, especially if you didn’t have a ton of pain!

18 Sally March 29, 2011

I broke mine several years ago and never got an x-ray. The doctors told me they don’t like to x-ray that region due to it’s proximity to female reproductive organs, and because the treatment for broken vs bruised is pretty much the same. A doctor did tell me once though that if I have children, my tailbone will re-break to get back into place – eeeek!

19 Julie @ Shining From Within March 26, 2011

Love the juices! I hope your tailbone feels better. Nothing is worse than an injury. I have been craving fries like a MAD woman. Gimme those!

20 Crystal March 26, 2011

Between the hair, jeans, and Jersey accent, I’ve been giggling at Bryan Kest as well! And now I’m craving juice!

21 Heather @ Health, Happiness, and Hope March 26, 2011

Hang in there… glad you’re putting your physical health first, even when it’s difficult to back off! :)

Those colors are beautiful!!! The color just makes them THAT much more appealing.

22 Andrea @ CanYouStayForDinner.com March 26, 2011

The pictures of juice made me salivate. Such vibrance!

23 Emily @ One Sweet Vegan March 26, 2011

I still have the Bryan Kest power yoga workouts on VHS. I hope your tailbone feels better very soon! :-)

24 Alex March 26, 2011

I really want to get into juicing (and these look so yummy!) but I never like the vegetable juices they sell pre-made, even though I am a complete veg-oholic! Any tips for beginners?

25 Stacy @ LoveDiscoveryGratitude March 26, 2011

Yum! Those juices look delightful! I reeeeeeeally don’t like beets, though. Tried and tried again- but I just can’t do it! Everything else is delicious!

Oooh, parsnip fries??? I must try!

26 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 26, 2011

Fun fact: I used to hate beets until i started juicing!

27 Krissy @ Make It Naked March 26, 2011

I’ve been loving juicing lately too. I’ve been tossing in some kiwis and they’re great! It still amazes me that all those colors are natural. Love it!

28 Hilary March 26, 2011

Your juices are so beautiful! And I am totally with you on not being able to do cardio….that was the hardest part of running a marathon for me…recovery the week after!

29 Holly @ The Runny Egg March 26, 2011

Those jean shorts are hilarious!!! You should get a pair for Eric!

30 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 26, 2011

Meow ;)

31 Kelly @ Laughter, Strength, and Food March 26, 2011

I hope you feel better soon!
I am pretty sure I am going to have to start juicing just so I can have those gorgeous colors in my kitchen everyday! :-)

32 jassy March 26, 2011

colorful juices…i’m inspired to eat healthier because of the colors :)

33 Janessa @ Epicurious Vegan March 26, 2011

Those fries look delicious!! xo

34 Carrie (Moves 'N Munchies) March 26, 2011

i hope you get better soon! i feel your pain.. i wnt to run SO SO BAD- i had injuriesssss! i love all your juicin’!

35 Kim (A Bowl of Fruit) March 26, 2011

Isn’t he hilarious? And the video is all soft focus and blurry to show spiritual he is. :) But with that said, I love him. I’m still on Power Yoga I but I definitely see so much improvements in my flexibility since Day 1!

36 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 26, 2011

HAHA the video is blurry too….nice effect! ;)

37 Ari @ ThE DiVa DiSh March 26, 2011

I love fresh juice!! It reminds me of warmer weather :)

38 michaela March 26, 2011

Hi
How long do you feel that pain? and how lond you do not run?
I have achile injury in January on both legs so the pain was so bad that I have to take a break for 1 month I have my ankles swollen they went so big like my thigh.
About juicing I drink every mornig green juice no fruit no starchy sweet veggies, because when yo drink juice it is better without sugary things, that attack blood sugar. Did you read crazy sexy diet? Very very good book.
Yoga :-) I hate yoga when I was teenage, now when I am thirties have a baby and run I love yoga every day al least for 15-20 minutes, actually it help me a lot with running. So do not worry about break from running yoga will help you get back even stronger and more flexible

39 Namaste Gurl March 26, 2011

Awww, you’ll get back to cardio exercise soon. Take it easy for now, friend. You’ll be back in no time :)
I love juicing as well- I need to start doing it more often- that’s for reminding me! :)

40 Stacie March 26, 2011

Congrats to Eric for going a year pop free :) HUGE accomplishment!! Thanks for posting Steve Job’s speech–very moving. Say, what type of SLR do you have and any attachments? I know you’ve mentioned it here before, but could not find it. Thanks!!

Enjoy your weekend with Bryan…bahaha…….seriously though hope you feel better soon. You and E have a nice weekend.

41 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 26, 2011

Hey Stacie! My camera info can be found here: http://ohsheglows.com/faqs/#blogfaq (Question #10)

Don’t be jealous of Bryan! ;) He can be yours too for one easy payment of $15.49

42 Stacie March 26, 2011

ha ha ha ha ha….I think I just did my ab workout for the day ;) Thanks for the link!

43 Jessica @ The Process of Healing March 26, 2011

I’m so sorry to hear about your tailbone.. I know exactly how you feel. Injuries are the WORST.

44 Renée March 26, 2011

All of your juices have such beautiful colour!

45 J3nn (Jenn's Menu and Lifestyle Blog) March 26, 2011

All the juices are so pretty! Like drinking gems. :)

46 Talia Lapid March 26, 2011

I love the shirt you’re wearing while doing yoga! Where is it from?

47 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 26, 2011

tks! its a lululemon circa 2008 :)

48 Stacie @ Imperfectly Healthy March 26, 2011

I love that video still! Haha! :)

49 Danielle March 26, 2011

How exactly does juicing carrots (and other vegetables really) work? They really are beautiful colors…

50 Lauren (Diary of a Vegan Girl) March 26, 2011

I just found your blog and I am so excited to go back through your old posts. Those juices are really making me want to get a juicer!

51 Katherine: Unemployed March 26, 2011

I so wish I had food like that when I go to a friends house ‘to watch the game.’ You must be an amazing hostess

52 Moni'sMeals March 26, 2011

Love all your juices. :) I made parsnip fries this week but chocolate!…I am on it!

Take care resting up. :)

53 Stefanie March 26, 2011

Those juices look so pretty. I hope you are felling better soon.

54 Ellie@fitforthesoul March 26, 2011

kkkkkkk I love that video shot you got. I was like, WATS SHE WATCHING?!!! 0_o Hmmm i bet it’s so amazingly refreshing to start the morning with fresh juice. have a beautiful day Ang~

55 barefoot and frolicking March 26, 2011

Lovely post and beautiful photos Angela – juicing is so wonderful in the Spring! Hope you are feeling better soon. Oh, and I nominated you for a blog award because ohsheglows is just so inspiring! Have a wonderful weekend :) http://barefootandfrolicking.blogspot.com/2011/03/one-lovely-blog-award.html

56 Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) March 26, 2011

I remember those parsnip fries from a year ago! You know why? Because I made carrot fries that were similar to that and ended up burning my creation and basically smelling the smell of charred peanut butter in my house for about 3 days. lol.

And, I also saw your parsnip fries on FG yesterday. Congrats :)

Preferring blond to chocolate macaroons…me too!

Your tailbone situation. I am so sorry, Angela, that you’re dealing with this. What a frustrating injury. In the meantime, yoga is awesome and so happy that you’re able to get your yoga on. With a 1986 Bryan Kest and all. Classic :)

57 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 26, 2011

Thanks Averie!

I tried it with carrot fries and it didnt work for me either! Even the sweet potatoes werent great. Wonder why! I guess they cant handle the nut butter lovin’ ;)

PS- I made cheezy kale chips tonight and adapted your recipe and another one I found online…oh my gosh they were amazing!!!! Can’t wait to blog about them :)

58 Nicole March 26, 2011

I LOVE the idea of juicing, but the unknown has held me back from diving in. I trust it’d be amaaazing but I… I…. I’m nervous! I think it’s the fact that if I don’t love the flavor, I will end up with a veg puree that might go to waste. I guess I could always make a soup in the end! Okay, you’ve convinced me, my goal is to juice up some veggies thiiiiis week! Gracias! Have a wonderful weekend!

59 Sabina March 26, 2011

Mill Street Organic is my go-to beer! I love how light it is.

here’s the thing – a friend suggested that I try beers that have no/very little preservatives, as that’s what she thought was causing me grief (read: feeling awful the next day after 2 beers). lo and behold, pas des problemes avec Mill Street Organic. :-)

60 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 26, 2011

same with us! We havent had a hangover since we started drinking it. Eric’s brother got us hooked on it when he told us that and we’ve been drinking it ever since. I just heard there is a new organic raspberry flavour out (but I forget the brand) Ill have to find it!

61 Kelly March 26, 2011

So sorry about your tailbone…that is a nasty injury! Boo! On a happy note though, your juices are amazing in color. Simply stunning!

62 Katie @ NaturaStride March 26, 2011

Glowing sunshine juice looks amazing! Just added grapefruit and carrots to my grocery list…
Good luck with the tailbone – rest is key! Take the time you need. Good for you for staying active with yoga!

63 Diana @ frontyardfoodie March 26, 2011

Okay, the second post I’ve read today about juice….I’m going to pull out my juicer now and get me some green!

64 Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat March 26, 2011

I hope your tailbone feels better soon Ange! All that yoga and juice has gotta be doing your body good. I don’t have a juicer yet, but I’m considering one as my next kitchen gadget. What do you prefer, juices or smoothies? I hope you’re having a great Saturday too! :)

65 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 26, 2011

I prefer smoothies :) Only because they are less clean up and less waste :)

66 JL goes Vegan March 26, 2011

Gorgeous juices, Angela! I’ve been juicing and drinking smoothies five days a week for the past few months. Such great energy at work! I love the bright orange citrus/carrot juice. Will definitely try that!

So sorry about your set back on training. You were targeting an April half-marathon — is that off for you? i was supposed to run a half next Sunday but, honestly, I lost my training mojo somewhere this winter, probably in a big snow bank somewhere. I’m bagging the race and now targeting a simple, short sprint distance triathlon for July. Anyway, hope you’re feeling better and back to the training you love soon!

67 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 26, 2011

Yea I was planning for beginning of April half. Doesn’t look like that will be happening…but what can ya do! I was already up to my last long run too. Such is life I guess!

68 Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin March 26, 2011

I would be going a little crazy too if I couldn’t do cardio! I hope your tailbone feels better soon. :)

69 Amber K March 26, 2011

Those juices are beautiful! Totally love the fresh colors. I hate not being able to do cardio. When I had plantar facitis I went crazy, I had all of this pent up energy and couldn’t get rid of it. I hope you feel much better soon!

70 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 26, 2011

that is exactly how i feel…i just pace around the house lol..

71 kate@ahealthypassion March 26, 2011

This juice looks beautiful I have been juicing a lot more lately and I absolutely love the way it makes me feel. So light and refreshing :)

72 Kat March 26, 2011

Angela;

What brand juicer do you use?

Kp

73 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 27, 2011

Its a Breville fountain juice plus :)

74 Leanne @ Healthful Pursuit March 26, 2011

It’s good that you’re listening to your body and not pushing it to run when your tailbone is hurting. I know SO many runners that would just run regardless and end up hurting themselves further (6 months ago I was totally that runner).
Those parsnip fries look good. I hate parsnips but maybe with all the nut butter goodness they wouldn’t taste like parsnips?

75 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 26, 2011

I find that they really hide the parsnip flavour! I just love them :)

76 Liz @ IHeartVegetables March 26, 2011

Woah those parsnip fries look AMAZING!! I have to try that recipe!

77 Maria March 26, 2011

Thanks for posting some juice recipes! I’ve been trying to make more juices and smoothies in the morning, especially as it starts to warm up.

78 Emma (Namaste Everyday) March 26, 2011

at least you are eating well! As long as you are eating well and keeping up with yoga, you will get back into your running with no problem, I’m sure. I’m jealous of your juicer!

79 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 26, 2011

thanks for your encouragement! :)

80 Andrea @ Vegvacious March 26, 2011

My first few juicing attempts weren’t overly delicious, so I’ve switched back to smoothies. I’ve never tried grapefruit and I love grapefruit, so I think I need to start experimenting with different fruits because your juices looks so pretty and delicious!!

Hope your tailbone is feeling better soon!

81 Little Miss Runshine March 26, 2011

Super cute pink top!!!

Those juices are so colorful and springy! I want!!!

82 Kat @ Cupcake Kat March 26, 2011

I feel your tail bone pain! I have bruised mine many times from falling on figure skating jumps. Even sitting hurt! I found that putting a warm pad on it really helped

83 colleen March 26, 2011

HAHA. I have that same yoga DVD. I have always gotten a kick out of his outfit & hair!

84 Ashley March 26, 2011

Your juice photos are freaking gorgeous!! Love that pink tank too…hope your tailbone is better soon!! xo

85 Richelle March 26, 2011

I feel your pain not being able to run. I hope you’re feeling better soon! I think yoga is a good to do in the meantime. Love all the colorful pictures of your juices. That’s something I would like to try someday, as well as those macaroons.

86 Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday March 26, 2011

I LOVE Bryan Kest. I did the Advanced Power Yoga routine today actually! He totally reminds me of Adam Sandler because of the way he talks and the things he says “…it feels like you’re making love to your own back muscles…”
wtf?

87 Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) March 26, 2011

I have been without a juicer for about 6 months because mine broke, but my new one just arrived in the mail yesterday :-) I made a fresh juice this morning and loved it. My favourite combination is pink grapefruit with a bell pepper (any colour).

88 kaila @ healthy helper! March 26, 2011

Sounds like a great night! Macaroons and nut butter fries?….sign me up!

89 Alaina March 26, 2011

Those colors are gorgeous! Definitely has me pining for spring. :-)

Hope you feel better!! I definitely need to more yoga too, now that I’m running more.

90 Gina March 26, 2011

Hey Angela – I am going through yoga teacher training right now and wanted to suggest a couple things to try during your yoga practice. I had a lower back injury last month that I had to work with for about 5 weeks, and I’m not totally sure it is the same pain you are experiencing (disclaimer!) but here goes! In any type of forward fold (standing, seated, downdog, etc) tilt your pelvis up so that you are sticking your butt out more. This will lengthen your lumbar spine and may take some pressure off. Another way to do this is to stick a block or rolled up towel between your thighs and squeeze…this action helps to open up your sits bones by spinning your thighs inward, relieving pressure in the lumbar spine. Also, belly backbends really help to strengthen the muscles around the lower spine (just make sure you use the same action of spinning your baby toes to the floor to rotate thighs inward, engaging the legs, and titling your pelvis to create space in the lumbar spine.) I hope you are feeling better soon:)

91 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 27, 2011

thanks Gina!

92 Hanna March 26, 2011

Those juices look delicious! So colorful : ) What kind of juicer do you use?

93 Stacy March 26, 2011

Prettiest juices EVER! Especially loving the pink one! =)

94 Freya March 27, 2011

On the upside, I love your pink lulu top!

95 Steph March 27, 2011

Oh I hope you feel better soon…. I fell over snowboarding and my tailbone was sore for about a month, it’s one of those funny things that takes forever to heal. Sending you get well vibes!

96 Alexis March 27, 2011

Any recommendations on juicers? I have a small apartment with limited storage and easy clean up is a must! :)

97 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 27, 2011

I have the breville fountain juice plus…its not small by any means!

98 Nicole @ Fresh & Fit March 27, 2011

I love any and all things 80’s. I may need to purchase this yoga DVD. Does it come on DVD or is it VHS? I get a channel called FitTV, well, it just changed to fit & health and they have Gilda’s Bodies in Motions workout show which look like they take place in the late 80’s. Classic short shorts scrunch sox and leotards!

99 Mel S March 27, 2011

I feel your pain! I couldn’t run my first 1/2 marathon last year due to a stress fracture from too much training. Hopefully this spring i will complete my first 1/2! I would recommend pressing for an xray. If it comes back negative and you are still feeling pain, I would request a bone scan. They are more sensitive than xrays for smaller fractures. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

100 Jen March 27, 2011

Beautiful juices. The green one is the best :D

101 Jenny March 27, 2011

I love the workout top! The juices look GREAT!:)

102 Kathleen @ KatsHealthCorner March 27, 2011

Parsnip Fries!!!! Do Parsnips taste similar to carrots? I have been dying to try parsnips. Would you recommend them? :)

xoxox
Kathleen

103 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 27, 2011

I dont think they taste like carrots (not as sweet), but I find with these fries you cant really detect the taste of the parsnip :)

104 Susana March 27, 2011

Hi Angela! I can’t tell you how much I love your blog! :) I want to make the veggie burger recipe but since I live on my own, I was wondering, can they be frozen? Do I put them in the freezer after they’re cooked or before?? I know this has nothing to do with your post, but I need help!! :))

105 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 27, 2011

hmmm good question! I have never frozen veggies burgers before…anyone else want to help answer this?

I would think they would freeze better uncooked and then you’d thaw them (maybe in the fridge or on counter) and then cook as normal?

106 Katie (quick cook rice) March 27, 2011

Your juices are gorge. I feel like the prettier the juice, the easier it is for me to drink!

107 Clair March 27, 2011

I have been following your blog for a couple of months now and finally realized I should let you know how much I love it. Thank you for the beautiful attitude.

And feel better!

108 MorgzSyd March 27, 2011

the juice is so vibrant! the fries look good!

visit my blog
chanelandolivia.wordpress.com

109 MorgzSyd March 27, 2011

i just discovered that Sketchie looks like my cat!

visit my blog
chanelandolivia.wordpress.com

110 vanessa March 27, 2011

So sorry to hear about your tailbone – I feel your pain – LITERALLY – BUT, I have to tell you that I have had really amazing success with acupuncture – I got x-rays (it was dislocated), physical therapy, pelvic floor therapy (I DON’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT), injections, etc. and the only thing thing that I have had any lasting success with is acupuncture. I had about 8 treatments over a 3 week period, and now I get a treatment about once every 6 weeks if I need it, and I feel great. It has made a HUGE difference in my life.

Question: I think you’ve talked about those fantastic straws you feature in all your smoothies and juices, but I can’t find the info – can you tell me where you got them? I LOVE them!! And good luck with the tailbone!!

111 vanessa March 27, 2011

DOH!! I just found them in the FAQ section!! Thanks!!

112 Justeen @ Blissful Baking March 28, 2011

The color of the beet juice is just gorgeous!!

113 Sam @ the neurotic yogini March 28, 2011

It’s amazing how colorful natural foods are! It’s so crazy we waste so much time/effort/health/ect. to create artificial colorings and crap that is harmful to us.. When the answer is right in front of our faces! Natural colorings, from natural substances.. let’s get this people! Also, you are making me very envious of your juicer. :) Hope you heal soon! The yoga will work wonders!!

114 Becca March 28, 2011

Beautiful photos! I love juicing.. I just posted about it last night.. I look forward to cleaning out the fruit bowl and fridge at the end of each week to see what I can juice. I can’t wait to juice beets now!

115 Alicia April 14, 2011

I tried to make these a couple weeks ago and made some thing far from crispy…any tips? Mine turned out super limp.