Project Food Blog Video 411

20101107-IMG_9957b

As I sit here at my computer screen anticipating my Project Food Blog video post, I can’t help but wonder, “What do I write? Do I just show the video? Do I hide under my desk with a basket full of Christmas Blondies listening to Bing Crosby?”

[Trust me, I have to hide these from my husband…]

I ponder these deep thoughts as I stare at the screen before me. I sip some celebratory Merlot because 8 long nights of video editing sucked the life out of me and I need to feel blood pumping through my veins again. Before I know it, my cheeks have a lovely red glow to them perfect for the holiday season.

And then, like a bolt of lightning from the Baking Gods above, it hits me plain and simple.

I love this.

I love the recipe creation, the baking, the photography, and the taste-testing (wink, wink). Even baking disasters have their value. For example, this morning, I learned that one should never pour boiling water into Arrowroot powder (try it, I dare you…).

The only thing I love doing more than these things, is having the privilege to share my passion with you. I feel extremely lucky to be able to do what I do everyday. This blog right here is the part that leaves me running from my kitchen to my desk, typing away furiously with excitement and a dorky grin.

I don’t take myself or my food too seriously and my hope is that you will walk away from this video excited to create magic in your own kitchen. All of the recipes are a cinch to whip up and even the most fearful baker can have recipe success.

Laugh at yourself, forgive your baking flops, and most of all, take some time for yourself this holiday season.

post3

post1

post5

My goal was to create unique and easy Blondie recipes that would also be easy on the budget during an otherwise expensive time of the year. The Blondie In A Jar gifts cost under $3 to make!

post4

All you have to do is print out the recipe cards, attach them to your filled jars, and then ship them to my address to your friends and family or give them as a hostess gift.

pdfrecipes2

[Please note that butter can be substituted for vegan butter spread (this is also indicated on the recipe card).]

Now go and get your holiday bake on!

Just be sure to save us some.

~~~

Voting is now open for Challenge #7. I appreciate your support in advancing me to round 8!

1 Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) November 14, 2010

Angela…omg this is amazing!! First, hearing your voice and seeing you and all your wonderful goodies…if a picture is worth a million words, a video is worth 10 million!

Love it!

The food looks beyond amazing…and you really need to sell this stuff. Oh wait, you do :)

Oh and I love how it’s budget friendly. It’s nice to see recipes that use REAL ingredients that dont’ cost a fortune and that arent hard to source and get a hold of. Raw cocao powder from the amazon rainforest is nice, just not super practical for us mere mortals. LOL

Great job, Angela!!!

2 Jessica @ How Sweet It Is November 14, 2010

Oh my gosh I LOVE the bloopers at the end. Your video was great and it is evident how much time and hard work you put into it. The blondies sound amazing and I may even do these for some Christmas gifts! You have my vote!

3 Jennifer@ knackfornutrition November 14, 2010

Your video turned out so great! I loved watching it and I am so excited for you! I will be voting for you and I sincerely hope you advance to the next round. Best of luck.

4 Courtney November 14, 2010

Loved the video and especially the out-takes–what a cute idea!! Voting for you!

5 Erin @ the office appetite November 14, 2010

Holy cow… I can’t even begin to tell you how delicious those ALL look :):). I think I’ve definitely found a good addition to some holiday gifts this year :)) The video is awesome, and of course, you and your husband are way too cute to even say! lol.
Awesome!

6 Krystina (Basil & Wine) November 14, 2010

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!! You have this in the bag, chicka. In the bag! :D

7 christyn @ All Ways Nutritious November 14, 2010

LOVED the video…especially the bloopers…hillarious!! all four recipes look delicious and what a great gift idea for xmas. great great job!!

8 JL goes Vegan November 14, 2010

I’m laughing so hard! Love the out-takes! Great recipe(s), great delivery, super-practical and FUN! Congrats!

9 Ana November 14, 2010

Wow, your video is perfect Angela! Awesome job you did, you truly glow, and it is fun to put a voice on a blog person!
Ana

10 Lauren November 14, 2010

I just told my husband, “Seriously this girl is so amazing. I will not be surprised when she is on TV someday.” All your dedicated hard work is so obvious! Can’t wait to see you win this thing!

11 Courtney November 14, 2010

Amazing! I couldn’t stop laughing during the out-takes! Despite the horrors of video editing, you have produced another amazing entry! Can’t wait to make these for family!

12 Kaitlyn (College Girl Runs) November 14, 2010

LOVE IT! The video and idea is so cute! What a great idea :)

13 Bridget November 14, 2010

BEST POST EVER!!! Seriously, you are so amazing! I can tell how much hard work you put into this video. I’ll be voting for you on monday!!

I was giggling at the out-takes hehe :) Peppernut lol

14 *Andrea* November 14, 2010

these look delicious! great idea! i always gravitate towards big fudgy brownies or thick blondies with white chocolate chips when i’m at a bakery or gathering :-)

you look so pretty in the video too! love your smile. you should be on tv!! i laughed at the bloopers too

15 Danielle November 14, 2010

I think this is the first time I heard Eric speak! You both are so cute :) great video & gift idea!

16 Ritika November 14, 2010

Oh. My. God.

Angela, I have been clicking on your homepage for the past two hours waiting for you to upload your video. :P You definitely have my vote! Can I say that my favorite part were the bloopers? Your excitement is contagious and this entire video was professionally done.
I liked the history of blondies as I had never heard of the term. You are absolutely beautiful and I love the part of you and Eric together.
I would have never guessed the recipe! And what a recipe!!! I wish you all the best for you to advance to the next round. Keep smiling! :D

17 katie November 14, 2010

Amazing job!!!
You are so genuinely passionate about what you do… it’s so much fun to see!!
Although I have to say… it was a mistake taking a break from homework to watch this! Now all I want to do is run to the kitchen and test the recipe out! :)
I’ll be voting for you Angela!! You deserve to win.

18 Nicole of Raspberry Stethoscope November 14, 2010

lmao omg I was cracking up at the bloopers with my headphones on and my boyfriend is like, “what the heck are you laughing at?!” Seriously, Angela. That video is so professional. You have come such a long way. It looks so freakin’ professional!!! You’re awesome.

19 Nicole of Raspberry Stethoscope November 14, 2010

And you really DO glow. Even though I’ve been reading your blog since the beginning, this still amazes me lol.

20 Bronwyn Coyne November 14, 2010

Hmmm, those look delicious! I love your entries for the Project Food Blog competition. And pretty much all the recipes you’ve been posting lately.

21 Catherine November 14, 2010

Love your video! I’m a long-time reader, but I’ve never commented before–just couldn’t resist on this one! This is my favorite challenge so far. It’s great to see (and hear!) my favorite bloggers in action. Thanks for taking the time to make this for us. The amount of time and effort you’ve dedicated to your entries has been evident throughout the Project Food Blog Challenge…they’re just wonderful. You have my vote. :-)

22 Crystal (Bye Bye Fat Pants) November 14, 2010

I loved the video and I especially loved the out-takes at the end … too funny, you had me laughing so hard I started to cry! I am doing a cookie in the jar gift for the children/parents at my centre, I might have to change my plans and do one of your blondie recipes instead. I will definitely be voting for you Monday!!

23 Sandy November 14, 2010

I was laughing so hard at the bloopers, too! Amazing video, you did a fantastic job!! :)

24 Jaya November 14, 2010

Oh my gosh, Angela! How is it possible that a woman with a voice as soft and gentle of yours is teeming over with so much fire and passion?! I love it! These look (shocker) delicious and I love that you recruited Eric for the end. Too sweet!

25 Stephanie @ Laugh and Cook November 14, 2010

That was a cute video!!! I love the Christmas gift idea. I want to try that out this year!

26 Jackie (Peaces of Earth) November 14, 2010

OMG, I LOVE THIS!!! This is seriously amazing. Please send this in to the Food Network!! I cracked up at the bloopers and the peppernut, haha!! Thanks to you I think I have all of my Christmas gifts set! :)

27 Meg @ MegGoesNomNom November 14, 2010

Wow, Angela I am very impressed! Your video is amazing, you should be so proud! Not only is the video awesome and does the food looks amazing, the gift idea is fabulous – I’m in love with this idea.

28 Charlotte November 14, 2010

Ange, this video will keep me warm for hours! Your laugh and your passion for baking are so infectious; thank you for sharing with us!

29 Sarah @ Long Legs Healthy Life November 14, 2010

amazing video Angela!! I see the food network in your future for sure. I’ll be voting for you as soon as it opens tomorrow, I hope you win!

30 Lindsey @ SoundEats November 14, 2010

Amazing, Ange. You definitely have that something special going on because I realized at the end (even before the bloopers!) that I had been watching the entire time with a smile on my face. :)

31 Sue November 14, 2010

The video is just amazing! Congratulations on a wonderful job.
Love the out-takes at the end.

32 Jenny November 14, 2010

I love the video! It’s so professional yet has such a personal touch to it. The bloopers at the end were infectiously adorable. Although I would argue that us brunettes have a good time too, congrats on the awesome vid ;-)

33 Kelsey H November 14, 2010

angelaaaaaa…..UHMAZINGGGG. so worth the wait for this video and was so glad eric made his appearance at the end haha. and thank you for the easiest/cutest holiday gift idea ever:)

34 tara November 14, 2010

That video was SO good!!!! it’s obvious you put a lot of hard work into it, and it paid off. What an amazing gift idea as well!
The bloopers make the video 100x better too!! that was perfect.

whenever I ask myself “what should I make for supper tonight?” I go to your website and ta-da, ideas galore :)

35 Jess November 14, 2010

You are too cute :) Great video and I loooved the outtakes-nice touch! Those jars are super cute and such great gift ideas.

36 Megan @ Sweet On... November 14, 2010

Love! love love love love love love love

37 Dorry November 14, 2010

Amazing! Loved watching every second of the video and the adorable gift idea with all the details, creativity and hard work you put into it. My husband looked over at me and asked what I was watching because I had a big smile on my face! :)

38 Marie @ quarterlife quandary November 14, 2010

oh my gosh I love the bloopers and outtakes at the end- peppernut yummm ;)

39 Kath (Eating for Living) November 14, 2010

Cute video, and a lovely idea! :D

40 Krista (kristastes) November 14, 2010

Angela, I loved the video!! Your bloopers are hilarious. I can never keep a straight face on video blogs hah :) Good luck with PFB!

41 Shari November 14, 2010

Thanks for the gift idea, these look amazing. Your video turned out incredible can’t wait to see the pumpkin recipe you’ve been working on for next round

42 Michelle November 14, 2010

I love it!!! I will be voting for you first thing tomorrow!

43 Casey November 14, 2010

Great video!!! The bloopers were hilarious!

44 Kt November 14, 2010

OMG that was soooooo cute! I watched in with headphones on in the library (naughty student that I am) and had to try so hard not to laugh out loud at the bloopers part. Haha. I also loved the historical background of blondies, so awesome.

You rock! So does Eric! And Blondies!

45 Rebecca November 14, 2010

That is an awesome video and I love the gift idea.

46 kristin November 14, 2010

You are amazing! Your video is fabulous and your treats look delicious, as always. Eric did a great job as cameraman and the bloopers were such a great idea. I’ll be voting for you (again!)…I SO want you to write a cookbook and have a food show. Awesome work!

47 Therese November 14, 2010

Angela, you’ve got this contest in the bag! LOVE the video, LOVE the blondies and LOVE the variation! I am TOTALLY giving some of these away for Christmas! You are amazing!

48 Judy November 14, 2010

Great video! I also was thinking of The Food Network as I watched the video. The bloppers at the end was a nice touch. I will be voting on Monday. Your hard work will pay off.

49 Shell November 14, 2010

Oh my gosh you totally outdid yourself, this was super amazing!! Ur going to win for sure xx

50 Steph November 14, 2010

you are ADORABLE!!!!!

51 Kris November 14, 2010

Great job! This is why you need your own show! Food Network here you come! :) You have my vote!!!

52 Maissa November 14, 2010

I LOVE THIS VIDEO. You are hilarious, and come across as completely genuine. In fact, you sound exactly as I’d imagine you would from your blog.

These look delicious – definitely going to make them, and you’re right, they are such a fabulous gift idea.

LOVE IT!

53 Laura November 14, 2010

LOVED this video!!! you and Eric were so adorable and it looks like you guys had a blast making this. I definitely think TV is in your future! :-D good luck with the competition!

54 Maria @ Oh Healthy Day November 14, 2010

Dear Food Network – THIS IS YOUR NEXT FOOD NETWORK STAR.

That is all.

55 stacey-healthylife November 14, 2010

Amazing so cute, excellent job.

56 Becky November 14, 2010

That was fantastic! I absolutely loved the out-takes. I was seriously cracking up! Great job!

57 Meredith (Pursuing Balance: Diary of a Dietetic Intern) November 14, 2010

Your video is so cute! And what a great idea. I love the gift jars!

58 Hannah November 14, 2010

You are so cute! I love the bloopers at the end!!!

59 Jaime November 14, 2010

great job! you guys are adorable!

60 shana November 14, 2010

Angela I LOVE this =) you are so creative and amazing. Please make a cookbooK!

61 Kelly November 14, 2010

HILARIOUS!! That is a GREAT video!! :-) You will DEFINITELY move onto the next round!!

62 Nienke at Revel November 14, 2010

Wow girl you’ve outdone yourself once again!! Fantastic gift idea and it looks delish!

It’s clear that you are having fun and doing exactly what you should be doing!

63 Jill November 14, 2010

I love it! You are so cute :)

64 Claire (Low Impact Fashionista) November 14, 2010

LOVED this! Great job, you always amaze me with your creativity :) Loved the bloopers I’m the exact same way when I’m on camera haha.

65 Shannon November 14, 2010

O-M-G! You are so cute! I loved this video! I can’t wait to make these! Amazing!

66 Jess November 14, 2010

This is awesome- I love the outtakes!

67 Aly November 14, 2010

WOW! This was AWESOME!! You look like a natural at this! Now I am totally inspired to make these in a jar with my 8-year old daughter. She loves to cook and these would make great gifts for her teachers. However, I am not sure how the recipient would make them. Do you just dump the contents in a bowl and add the flax egg. The brown sugar has to be creamed, right? I love, love, love the idea of this but I don’t see how the jar gift will work. Can you explain how you see this working? Thanks!!

68 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 15, 2010

Oh, thanks for reminding me!
There are actually two sets of directions- one if you are making them at home, and two if you are baking them from the jar gift. I have updated the PDF to reflect this…check it out now and let me know if you have any other questions! :)

69 Lauraa November 14, 2010

That was sooo good! You could tell how much work you put into it! I loved the bloopers! so glad you included them!
Good luck! really hope you win it all

70 Melissa Anderson November 14, 2010

So awesome Angela! Congrats on the finished product – it looks great (and so do the Blondies!)

71 Becca November 14, 2010

Amazing. That video was perfect. I was smiling from start to finish. I am TOTALLY making these for gifts this year. Thanks for continuing to inspire your readers!

72 Michelle November 14, 2010

GREAT video! I was waiting for Sketchie to waltz by!

73 Lisa November 14, 2010

That was amaazing. HANDS DOWN.

74 Lauren November 14, 2010

Such a cute video! Can’t wait to vote for you…and make these. We do a yankee swap gift exchange at Christmas with my family, these would be perfect for it!

75 Laura November 14, 2010

Omg, how cute is Eric: “Thanks for tuning in!” Love it. These look fabulous :) My only question is do you know (and you might not) how to un-veganize them? I know my friends (who I’d like to give these to) don’t have Earth Balance or flax so just wondering if you know what the exchanges for real butter (bc I’ve heard it differs than EB) and eggs would be?

Thanks and great job! Definitely will be voting :)

76 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 14, 2010

Im thinking you might be able to swap the flax eggs for real eggs and swap the earth balance for butter (1:1 ratio). :) I’m not 100% sure though as I have not tested it out.

77 Rhonda November 15, 2010

I have made the delicious Strawberry Bars with butter and egg. I used 1:1 on the egg but cut the butter to 1/2 cup from 1/2 cup + 2 TBSP of EB (I think that was what the recipe called for). I have made them with an egg and a chia egg and the result was about the same – great of course!!

78 Amanda (Sweet and Savory Vegan) November 14, 2010

Your video is fantastic Angela; I think I had a smile on my face the whole time because you exude such joy, lightheartedness, and positivity. The outtakes at the end were a nice touch.

79 Lauren November 14, 2010

Angela this is FANTASTIC!! I love all of the detailed effects in your video and you look gorgeous! You are truly the modern domestic diva!
Oh and those blondies sound OUT OF THIS WORLD!

80 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey November 14, 2010

This is amazing – honestly! I didn’t expect anything less from you though. Nice job Angela. I’m pretty sure you’re GLOW’ing! :)

81 Liz November 14, 2010

Wow this is amazing! I’m going to spoil my family with them. Great stuff Angela!

82 Traci November 14, 2010

Looks Fabulous and delicious. I just now looked at this again and realized it said Do blondies have more fun and not blondes :D I’m such a goof sometimes!

83 Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin November 14, 2010

This video is awesome! Did one of you ever taking a video editing class in university? It’s so well done. :D And I love the outtakes – I find it sooo hard to put on a straight face once I’ve started laughing too.

84 Meredith November 14, 2010

Brilliant! You just keep raising the bar!

85 Leilani November 14, 2010

Perfection!!!!!!!!!!!! You have my vote!!!!!!!!!!!

86 jodie November 14, 2010

The fast forward bits were fabulous and hilarious, so glad you put those in! I loved the whole thing. And yum by the way!!

87 Anna November 14, 2010

LOVE this video – you did such a great job! You are so freakin’ cute I can hardly stand it. And your voice is way different than I imagine it in my head reading your blog every day (isn’t it funny how that happens? I kind of forgot you live in Canada so I wasn’t expecting your Canadian accent – ha. Super cute though :)

I have voted for you from the very start of PFB, and will continue to vote for you as long as you’re in it. You are such an inspiration and have such a fun blog voice.

And Eric, your smile at the end wasn’t (that) creepy…more just awkward. Haha, TOTALLY kidding! :D

88 Amanda Jewell November 14, 2010

angela,
love your blog! been following it for a year now & am just now commenting! (i know, im a creeper)
:-)
anyways, i just wanted to say your video is so cute; the bloopers at the end make the whole video so personable. got my vote for sure.
btw, i’m OBSESSED with your recipes; they never let me down! I’m definitely making these & using the ingredient filled mason jars as holiday gifts! thanks for the tips! you’re like the younger, healthy, vegan, better looking, canadian martha stewart!
<3 thanks for sharing!

89 Natalie November 14, 2010

Right, so Food Network needs to pick you up, STAT. Rachel Ray has nothing on you girl. Those blondies look amazing and they will be baked next week. Yum!

90 Paije November 14, 2010

You.are.beyond.amazing. Mind blown. I can’t waaaaait to make these!!

91 Lee November 14, 2010

Angela

Your video is ADORABLE! Love the bloopers. The blondies look scrumptious just like the rest of your recipes. Great holiday gift idea too!

92 Alyson @ Nourished Fitness November 14, 2010

Fantastic.. you have this contest.. hands down! :)

93 AdrienneCarolyn November 14, 2010

Ok, first of all THANK-YOU because now I know what I’m making my friends and co-workers for Christmas gifts!! Um, secondly, you and your hubs are so cute I was sitting here watching with a huge grin on my face the whole time…made my cheeks hurt!
I can’t wait to have a Blondie making day soon…. :-)

94 Brooke November 14, 2010

I can’t stop smiling! Not only was that an awesome food vlog, the bloopers were way too funny! You most definitely have my vote! :-) Such a good idea for the cheap gifts…I’m going to put that to good use this holiday season!

95 Sarah D November 14, 2010

Angela- you are hilarious!

It’s so much fun to see you in video form after months of reading your posts. The outtakes were my favorite part.

These are definitely on my to-make list. I can’t wait to give them away at the holidays!

96 DebZ November 14, 2010

love the out-takes! congratulations, a great job.

97 Laura @ Backstage Pass November 14, 2010

This video is awesome! I love that you included the outtakes as well. The ones in front of the fire are especially hilarious :-) Love that you guys had FUN with this and allowed your real selves to shine through.

98 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 14, 2010

Thanks everyone! :) You are too sweet!

99 Jules November 14, 2010

Oh my gosh, the two of you are adorable! This was so fun to watch! You’ve got a fan for as long as your blog runs (Can that be forever, by the way?) Just made your pumpkin spice cake today and all I can think about is having just *one* more slice… yum-o. Your blondies will definitely by made in the very near future!

100 Annie@stronghealthyfit November 14, 2010

Great job!! Great idea. I love all of your recipes :-)

101 Jessie (Bites and Pieces) November 14, 2010

Amazing. You are SO winning this competition! Keep up the great work. :)

102 Melissa November 14, 2010

This video is amazing! You (and Eric) are beyond adorable and I can tell how much effort this video took! My favorite blooper was at 7:50, where you kind of looked like a lizard! Too funny! I can’t wait to see you take Reader’s Choice again!

103 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 14, 2010

haha lizard…love that!
It was weird b/c when we watched the footage I didnt even remember doing half of those things…I guess I am weirder than I realize!

104 Chelsea November 14, 2010

I was smiling through the whole thing! These look so good, and the video was awesome :)

105 krissy November 14, 2010

This made me so happy! What a great video, gift idea and delicious looking treat!!! =D

106 Jen November 14, 2010

Wow, what an AMAZING job! You really put your heart and soul into each and every recipe you create, and now we have a first-hand account! I hope you win!

107 Maya November 14, 2010

I love the idea of peppermint “peppernut!” blondies. How creative! I also love the outtakes, it made the video seem real and a little down to earth. It was fun seeing “behind the scenes!”

108 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 14, 2010

omg if you only knew how many times I said that (that wasn’t all the outtakes by any means!!!) :)

109 Carly November 14, 2010

I am so excited about this post! I have been looking for some good foods in jars to send to my sister in Africa and these look perfect!!

110 Maria November 14, 2010

Oh my goodness, Oh She Glows! Completely fabulous.

Eric’s cameo at the end was priceless. My housemate had to ask me why on earth I was giggling so hard.

Nice work to you both. :)

111 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 14, 2010

He stole the whole show didn’t he? haha ;)

112 Amy November 14, 2010

This was great! All the outtakes made me giggle. :)

113 Emma November 14, 2010

so cute!

114 Tracey November 14, 2010

Great job Angela! I loved the video and the blondies look delicious!

115 kell November 14, 2010

Angela (fellow blonde : ) ,
your happiness and positivity is so contagious! i think your spirit just radiates from deep within and ‘cooks up’ all your super delicious looking food, now thats true ‘soul food’ : ) thanks for sharing all of it with us!!

P.S. . . . when can we start voting??

116 Charlie November 14, 2010

Your video is sooo good! Loved how Eric joined in at the end.
And the bloopers sure gave me a good laugh! (I watched it a a cafe and looked weird too :P).

I actually didn’t know what blondies were! And they all look delicious :).

117 Felicia (a taste of health with balance) November 14, 2010

OMGOSH I loveee the bloopers hahahah they are too funny- this recipe is so fun and a perfect holiday idea ! thank you Angela! And congrats on the video this is amazing, awesome job!!

118 Kirsten November 14, 2010

A really creative video and recipes! Loved the blooper reel!

119 Tieghan November 14, 2010

This was so CUTE! I can not wait to make these and the bloopers at the end were AWESOME!

120 'Dee November 14, 2010

Love, love, love! LOL at the bloopers and how cool of Eric to join you! I don’t think I’d get my Blonde Bomber to quit laughing at me long enough to hold the video camera, much less actually have lines. LMAO.

This was classic Ange!

121 Taryn www.findingtaryn.blogspot.com November 14, 2010

You nailed it!!!

122 kaila November 14, 2010

not only am i making those for my family for the holiday….but that video was absolutely mazing! so cute and totally you! i love the blooper real…..they will really help people who are not familiar with the blog, get a sense of who you really are! you are definitely gonna win!

123 Mariko November 14, 2010

Super cute. I am impressed with the variety of holidays represented here.
But you know what? You got me with CARAMELIZED BANANA. Wowee. Definitely want some of those right now.

124 cami November 14, 2010

Great job on the video demo Angela, and very well-chosen baking idea -I really enjoyed watching your presentation (twice, actually.) Best of luck, and I hope that you make it to the end!! :)

125 Nicole November 14, 2010

youve got to be the most adorable little thing. Those blondies look ridic!! Good job on the video missy, im voting for ya :)

126 Heidi - Apples Under My Bed November 14, 2010

Delicious! Great work. Love the gift idea :)
Heidi xo

127 Rhea (Greek Feaster) November 14, 2010

This is incredible, Angela! I can really tell that you put your heart and soul into this video; your hard word paid off! I especially love the bloopers reel, hehe. I can’t wait to make peppermint blondies… and now I have a reason to go back for that peppermint extract that is on sale at my local co-op ;)
Best of luck to you this round. I’m voting for you!

128 MarathonVal November 14, 2010

This was such an amazing video Angela! Like always, your creativity and passion shines through. Great idea to include the blooper out-takes, too. The best of luck with voting, I know you will do great!!

129 Ali November 14, 2010

Simply adorable.

130 Tanya @ Vegan Faith November 14, 2010

I loved your video! You are as fun and personable as I imagined! Thanks for your great blog and for this great recipe!

131 Mary (What's Cookin' with Mary) November 14, 2010

WOW! Ange, you knocked this one out of the park :D

Your video…. WOW! I know… I already said that. ;P You seriously had me laughing on your out takes. You and Eric are SO adorable. What a great video. I loved all the gift ideas and am seriously thinking I need to make them!! A++ ;)

-Mary

132 katrina m November 14, 2010

haha you guys are so cute! :) great job, the video was awesome!!! and those blondies look very yummy!!

133 faith @ gracefulfitness November 14, 2010

Angela, you have gone ABOVE and BEYOND once again! You are truly an inspiration in a thousand diffent ways. Thank you.

134 Nicole November 14, 2010

Seriously, Angie, you are so great! I can tell you put an immense amount of work into this!

135 Pauline November 14, 2010

I can’t get over how cute you guys are!! You always work so hard, it’s so inspiring, I’m definitely voting for you!!

Keep up the AMAZING work!!

136 mindy November 14, 2010

That was great! You did such a great job on camera. I can’t wait to make all of the blondie recipes. I am so hungry watching this! The bloopers at the end were so funny!

137 Krista November 14, 2010

Incredible! I wasn’t going to watch any of the entries this round, but I’m so glad I did. I smiled through your whole video!

138 Kristy November 14, 2010

AMAZING POST- i loved the video…. I think that you need to be on the FOOD NETWORK – your own show some day ? ? ? I loved the bloopers at the end- how cute :)

139 Isabel November 14, 2010

This was such a cute post! You are my inspiration every single day – I’m a 17 year old competitive runner, and I love the combination of healthy eating and exercise that you promote! Thank you so much!

140 Courtney @ Sweet Tooth, Sweet Life November 14, 2010

Oh my gosh Angela, this video is absolutely phenomenal! So “professional” looking…and I definitely love the bloopers at the end. Too cute! Best of luck to you…you’ll have my vote! ;)

141 Diana@Spain in Iowa November 14, 2010

Angela, what a great video! You are so natural on film and the bloopers were hilarious! Loved seeing your personality and glow on film!

142 kim November 14, 2010

I loved the video! You and Eric are so adorable! I loved the outtakes! You definitely have my vote!

143 Lynda November 14, 2010

I loved this video! I have checked your site at least 10 times today, waiting for you to submit it! The bloopers at the end were priceless!

144 May November 14, 2010

You deserved my vote again! You both look so adorable and truly having fun together! Thank you for your time and EFFORT in creating this video and sharing it with us. Great one , Angela!

p/s You look really photogenic, so natural on camera =)

145 Sara November 14, 2010

Nice job! And I love how you didn’t just do a recipe but also had a gift idea tie in. Plus the blooper real!! Hilarious! You are so cute and real and that is why I come back everyday! Thank you so much for you daily sunny face and your kick ass recipes!

146 Jillian @ Reshape Your Life November 14, 2010

Oh that blooper reel was awesome! The video was super cute and the blondies look amazing.

I can’t wait to vote you to the next round. With a video like this you are sure to advance! Love it!

147 Heather (Heather's Dish) November 14, 2010

i’m so glad you did a video…i feel like i know you so much better now! i’m most definitely making those blondie jars for christmas too :)

148 Nancy November 14, 2010

This is so awesome! I love blondies! HA!!

The bloopers at the end were definitely my favorite – I was totally laughing along with you.

149 Gloria November 14, 2010

I LOVE IT! Angela, you are adorable :) amazing job!!

150 Hillary November 14, 2010

Love it!!! Love it!!! Thank you soo much. You took care of about 8 gifts for christmas! Which is awesome cause I am on a really tight budget.

151 Maddie (Healthy Maddie) November 14, 2010

I love the video and all of the blondie recipes! The outtakes were so funny, especially the “peppernut” blondies. Your video looks so professional and well done. You could totally have a cooking show :) Thanks for all of the recipes. I can’t wait for the holidays so I can make them!

152 Lisa @ I'm an Okie November 14, 2010

Adorable! I love it!

153 Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine November 14, 2010

Ohmygosh I love this!! It was definitely worth the wait :) And you’ve got me salivating, even though I’m stuffed beyond belief right now…

154 Alicia November 14, 2010

This is GREAT, I can’t wait to make these for the holidays, thank you so much Angela! :)

155 jennifer November 14, 2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE this <3 I can't wait to make these for my friends!!! You have the greatest ideas and you are so inspiring!!!! Def have my vote again :)

156 Maggie @ Flour Child November 14, 2010

You’ve got my vote! Absolutely amazing, inspired and FUN video. You definitely glow, girl, and I’ll be making these at home and to give as gifts!

xoxo
Maggie

157 Maggie @ Flour Child November 14, 2010

P.S. I’m a longtime reader, first time commenter. Having never seen you on video before, you’re EXACTLY how I imagined! Cute, fun, smart, sassy, poised, etc. I’m so impressed! (But not at all surprised.) :)

158 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 14, 2010

Wow, thank you! :) Too kind. I am glad you weren’t let down…haha ;)

159 courtney November 14, 2010

LOVE it! You are too cute. I can’t wait to make these for gifts! Of course, I will have to taste test them all first… Good luck with Project Food Blog!

160 Stacey November 14, 2010

Your video was awesome, the bloopers are hilarious and the fireplace part made me laugh out loud hahaha. I have one question – if I wanted to sub real eggs for the flax ones how many would I use?
Thanks and congrats!

161 Megan (Running Foodie) November 14, 2010

It’s so fun to hear your voice! You and Eric are hilarious :)

162 Sarah Louise November 15, 2010

I don’t think I’ve ever commented on your blog before, but I’ve been lurking for a long time. But after watching that video I thought I’d say something…You’re so darn cute! I loved the video! It put a huge smile on my face. I bookmark a TON of your recipes, and I definitely think I am going to have to make these blondies when I go to my in-laws for Christmas. They will be a huge hit!

163 Faith @ lovelyascharged November 15, 2010

Ahhhh I LOVED it! You came across as so sweet and so happy to be doing what you’re doing…good luck!!!

164 Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table November 15, 2010

I LOVE it! The bloopers are my fav. Very funny and added a lot of personality to the video.

And I’ll be making those “pepper nut” blondies this Christmas. :)

165 Shelby November 15, 2010

I love this and love the recipes!!!!! You are gorgeous and have an awesome personality :) It was so great to hear your voice!!!!

166 Karen November 15, 2010

I loved your video!
It is definitely so nice to get a peek into a blogger’s real life, hear your voice, etc.
I’m glad you practiced for the next challenge, ’cause I can’t imagine you won’t make it through!
Great job!

167 Fallon November 15, 2010

OMG That is the best idea ever!!!! They look so delicious. I wouldn’t be able to stop eating them!

168 Gloria November 15, 2010

Awesome job! Loved those bloopers :) And I’m going to try making those asap!

169 Delishhh November 15, 2010

Awesome video. I do this cookies in a jar idea every year and love it. Great ideas and nice of you to add the print out card. You have my vote!

170 jessica November 15, 2010

too cute!

171 Shannen November 15, 2010

YOU HAVE MY VOTE. too cute! hahaha!

172 Carrie (Moves 'N Munchies) November 15, 2010

this is adorable! love the idea!

173 Kristy H November 15, 2010

YUM!!! i want blondies now. What a great gift idea for the holiday season, I can’t wait to make these. Your video turned out well and loved the bloopers at the end – peppernut lol, you and Eric are so cute. Good luck with the challange and thanks for another great post.

174 Michelle @ a Whole Lot of Life November 15, 2010

I loved your video!! You did such an excellent job. I’ll definitely be voting for you to advance to the next challenge! I want to see what you’ve got cooking :)

175 Donna Porter November 15, 2010

LOVED it!! The bloopers were great too! But, can you explain the flax egg? I’m interested!!!

176 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 15, 2010

Flax eggs replace regular eggs in many recipes in vegan baking. You mix 1 tbsp ground flax with 3 tbsp water and let it sit for 10 minutes. It will gel up and get very thick much like the consistency of an egg :)

177 Donna Porter November 15, 2010

Thank you for explaining it! I am going to give it a try!! :)

178 maya @ finding balance in tokyo November 15, 2010

Amazing job Angela! My cheeks hurt from smiling through the whole thing.. especially during the end bloopers. Great choice to leave those in, it was really awesome and let your personality shine through so much. ;)

Also, amazing job on the editing! So impressed..

179 Wei-Wei November 15, 2010

I love love love this video and hearing your voice! What surprised me more was Eric’s voice, though. :P

180 Meagan November 15, 2010

I absolutely love this idea. I’m flying back home for Christmas and hate the idea of shopping for Christmas gifts at the last minute so these will be perfect to make. I love how cheap the ingredients are also! Thanks for posting this!

181 Janessa November 15, 2010

Love love love this. You are adorable and wonderfully talented. <3

182 Olya November 15, 2010

your post is lovely :)

183 court November 15, 2010

i loved the video! hearing your voice was great and you are TOO CUTE! i loved the bloopers at the end, and Eric was great :P

184 court November 15, 2010

i loved the video! hearing your voice was great and you are TOO CUTE! i also loved the bloopers, and Eric was great :P

185 alexa @ Sohdalex November 15, 2010

Apart from how amazingly delicious these look and the fact that many people will be receiving these from me over the holidays this year..You did a FABULOUS job on the video. It was great! And I loved the spoofs afterwards.

Good work! ;)

186 CathyK November 15, 2010

this was SOOO fun to watch, angela!!! a big hug and congratulations to you on your video. original, yummy food idea, fun and creative! i really enjoyed seeing you “live!”
ALL THE BEST with the challenge – this sure looks like a winning video to me!!! again, just big big congratulations – i can see why you were excited to finally post your video!!

187 Natalie November 15, 2010

Wow, these look epically delicious. I can’t wait to try them out, and hopefully use them as gifts :) yumm!

188 Little Bookworm November 15, 2010

The video is absolutely amazing Angela! The recipes sound fantastic (I’ve bookmarked them already) and I like the outtakes as well at the end. Good luck for the voting! :D

189 Kelli November 15, 2010

I never comment on anyones blog but had to this was sooo cute I will be making these with the kids for sure this holiday season!! Great job!

190 Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes November 15, 2010

Great vid! I think I will be making these for Christmas!

191 Casey Thomas November 15, 2010

This is fantastic Angela! Great job and the blondies look fabulous!! Mmmmmmm :)

Love Eric’s guest appearance too!

192 Chase November 15, 2010

Such a fun video! I love the idea for holiday gifts! And I love the blooper reel! I might have to call these “peppernut” blondies =)

193 Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat November 15, 2010

WOOOOOOOOOW Ange, amazing job!!!! This is fantastic! I love your bloopers at the end too. :) Off to vote for you now!

194 Leanne @ Simplicitlee November 15, 2010

This looks great Ang! I can’t wait to make these at Christmas time to add as part of my gifts to my parents & my future in-laws!

Great video :)

195 Tami November 15, 2010

oh, Ang, this is so incredible! the end is the best part….i’ll be make these as gifts for sure this holiday season!

196 Stephanie November 15, 2010

Love, love, love the video!! I’ve been following your blog for a while now, and love that too! Everything is crossed for the competition :) It’s so cool hearing the voice, and seeing the action of, the people whose blogs I follow. Nice :) I rarely bake, but am incredibly appealed by those Christmas blondies! You make it look easy! Plus, I love the outtakes at the end :D

From a fellow Canadian :)

197 Teresa November 15, 2010

Super cute video! I am definitely making “gifts” out of these for an upcoming Christmas Party that we are having with friends. I love hostessing and was already sending a gift basket home with everyone, this will be a great addition!

198 Brittany November 15, 2010

This video was great to watch because not only does it showcase a delicious recipe, but it truly shows what a fun person you are! The bloopers were my favorite– you really got me laughing with the peppernut mess ups.

I wish you the best of luck!

199 Linda November 15, 2010

This is incredible!! You did an amazing job, and what a great idea!! Best of luck…you deserve this win!!!!

200 RhodeyGirl November 15, 2010

LOVE the bloopers!

201 Amy @ purewellnessamy November 15, 2010

Great job! I’ll definitely be trying these this holiday season…thanks so much for all of your hard work :-)

202 Liza November 15, 2010

Now I really want to pour boiling water into Arrowroot :) Loved the video!

203 OSGMOM November 15, 2010

Voting is now open :)

204 Roanne November 15, 2010

Loved the video! And I loved that you put the bloopers in too :) I need to make these, mmmm candy cane and chocolate oh my!

205 Melissa November 15, 2010

Way to go!! No wonder you were so excited to post it! That is the best I have ever seen- I hope you are celebrating with a blondie and a cuppa tea.

206 JenATX November 15, 2010

tee hee Eric cracks me up at the end for some reason.. I can picture him thinking “ok, time for the camera to stop rolling so I can dig in!”

207 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 15, 2010

im pretty sure at one point he said ‘ok we got the take im eating my blondie’ and he inhaled it ;)

208 Holly @ couchpotatoathlete November 15, 2010

I can’t wait to watch your video!! (I don’t have speakers hooked up at work…)

I am making mason jar cookies for Christmas gifts this year — I’ll have to make a few of your recipes :)

209 lauren November 15, 2010

I watched the bloopers twice. You have my vote!

210 Allison November 15, 2010

So adorable!!! I loved it!!! I definitely will be voting as soon as it opens:):) And then ill get some candy canes and make these!!!

211 MzSlyde November 15, 2010

I have been following your blog for some time now and haven’t ever really commented.
I just want to thank you for all the wonderful things you share with us. I love everything you post. This particular post really inspired me to post a comment because I am so thrilled that you shared this with us. I have been wondering what I am going to do for gifts for christmas this year and you just answered it. Thank you thank you thank you thank you.
Wonderful.

212 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 15, 2010

thank you! :)

213 Liz November 15, 2010

I loved finally hearing the Canadian “Oh”! Haha, so well one – wonderful as always. I’m heading over to FoodBuzz to vote for you right now. Can’t wait to see what you have coming next. :)

214 Annie November 15, 2010

Great job Angela! You can tell you really worked hard on this challenge and it paid off! You got my vote. It’s also nice to hear your voice! I like the addition of the bloopers. Nice touch. Hope you make it all the way in the competition. I’m sure you will!

215 My Life and Running November 15, 2010

Love it! Super cute idea… this might get me to finally branch out and try a baked good with flax eggs!

216 Ashley (Taste For Healthy) November 15, 2010

AMAZING post!!! Love the blondies and the gift-in-a-jar ideas!!! Thank you for sharing your talent, recipes, and inspiration!! :)

217 Caroline November 15, 2010

I know you get this a lot, but your accent is so cute! I noticed it most when you said “Oh She Glows.” :D I love your white coat too :)

218 Diana @ frontyardfoodie November 15, 2010

Aww, you’re just so friggin cute! I love the music in your video:) Also, what a clever idea for the name!

219 Jessica November 15, 2010

Wonderful video! You have my vote (again)! I’m also thinking of making a few jars as gifts this holiday season. Homemade stuff is the best!

220 Lindsey @ Morningstar Project November 15, 2010

This is wonderful! I love the added holiday present idea, I am definitely making these for my favorite foodie friends. You are going to win this competition!

221 Gypsy November 15, 2010

I love it! great job and so fun seeing and hearing you. Beautiful white coat too :)

222 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 15, 2010

thank you!

the coat was a gift from my mom in Paris :)

223 Gypsy November 16, 2010

oooo la la :)

224 Fanta November 15, 2010

PERFECT! And you even went over and above with your bloopers. I wish I had seen this video sooner because it’s such a creative gift idea for Christmas for family.

Thank You so much!! :)

225 Moni'sMeals November 15, 2010

YOU ARE AMAZING and I wish you all the success possible!!!

I am so making blondies this holiday season and Yes blondies have more fun…wooohooo!

226 Emma (Sweet Tooth Runner) November 15, 2010

Voting now! This is SUCH a good video, and I especially love the funny ending! :P
I seriously cannot WAIT to make these myself (I think the apple/butternut ones are calling my name!) and give these as Christmas presents! What a great idea! :D

227 Genki November 15, 2010

This was lovely and surprising as I didn’t expect you to sound so Canadian!(No idea why – silly me) Really nicely made video and I’m probably making blondies sometime soon. Thank you!

228 Roz November 15, 2010

Angela, this is AWESOME!!!!!! You’ve got my vote!!!!!

229 Cherine November 15, 2010

Really nice video. Loved the music and everything!! Good luck!

230 Lisa Orgler November 15, 2010

Angela- Great video! Very beautiful and educational! Best wishes!

231 Allison November 15, 2010

Angela- I just want to say how much I love your entries! The hard work you have put into them is so obvious and everything looks so delicious! You definitely have my vote!!

232 Erin November 15, 2010

Angela, this is great! Being allergic to chocolate, blondies have become my new love. I’m always on the hunt for a good blondie at the coffee shops, but they’re pretty rare in our chocolate-filled world!

I had been searching for a while for a vegan alternative and wasn’t having much luck. Now I can enjoy blondies with less the guilt :)

I can’t wait to give this a try!

233 Kayleigh November 15, 2010

Angela, this is so wonderful! Your video is so well done and very cute, and I will definitely be making the peppermint crunch blondies as part of my vegan holiday baking! Thank you for all of your hard work on this one:)

234 Amber K November 15, 2010

Your video is super cute! I especially love bloopers. :)

235 Laura November 15, 2010

I loved your video!!! And those jars are the cutest Christmas idea! I was wondering though, how do you keep the ingreidents separate in there? :)

236 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 15, 2010

For the gift in a jar- you actually do not keep the ingredients separate at all- if you note on the PDF- you will find two different sets of directions for each flavour. One for the ‘jar’ and one for if you are just making them at home (which I showed in the video step by step) Otherwise you simply dump the jar ingredients into a bowl and add the wet.

237 Laura November 15, 2010

Awesome! I love this idea and plan on giving it away for Christmas. Your video was amazing too!

238 Erin November 15, 2010

These are awesome! Thanks Angela! I had been trying to think of a “home-made” Christmas gift for people this year and these will be perfect!

239 schmei November 15, 2010

The recipe-in-a-jar makes for a great gift idea, certainly, and those blondies look delish!

But it was the outtakes at the end that really won me over. I actually almost spit my coffee on the computer screen. Pure hilarity!

240 Traci November 15, 2010

HELP !!!! I can’t stop eating Peppermint Walnut Crunch Blondies :) They are way too Yummy :)

241 Hillary November 15, 2010

AMAZING JOB ANGELA!! I have to admit, I’ve been checking daily in anticipation of this post. You worked so hard for it, got my vote ;)

I love the part at the end with you and Eric! So cute

242 Chelsea November 15, 2010

Great Video!!! you guys are super cute and it came together really well. Good luck on moving to the next round!!

243 Butter November 15, 2010

This was great – perfect timing. I am totally doing this for the holidays – thank you.
Great idea and for putting the recipe cards on your dite.
Your video was so cute. You infused so much personality to it – nice music and the bloopers are so funny “peppernut”.
I love that you made so many of these for your “set”. Yummy.
-Butter

244 Butter November 15, 2010

Voted!

245 Kris | iheartwellness.com November 15, 2010

Such an inspiration Doll!! Loved the video and loved the flare you put on it with the humor ;) Too cute!

It is so strange to hear our online friends voices, isn’t it?

Great blondie recipes! You have my vote :)

xxoo

246 Clare @ Fitting It All In November 15, 2010

LOVE the video! And the outakes. And goofy eric taste testing at the end.

Great gift idea –good luck!

247 Fae November 15, 2010

Awesome video, Angela!! The bloopers at the end totally made the video. :)

248 Julia November 15, 2010

Yaay – that made me smile and want to do some baking. :)

249 Shanna, like Banana November 15, 2010

This is beyond cute. I love all the outakes and silliness. And you sound and look so professional! Love that you featured Eric on here too!

250 Sarah November 15, 2010

Thanks for this! I loved the video and the fact that you roped your hubby into it too…haha! Such a great idea as a gift-I’ll be printing some of those recipe cards out. I voted for you!! Thanks for inspiring us all!

251 Nikki November 15, 2010

great video! and the blondies look really delicious =)

252 Natalia - a side of simple November 15, 2010

Absolutely adore this video, Angela! It’s so creative and candid and just overall beautiful. Love it!

Now, should I email you my home address so I can help you devour these? :)

253 Marci November 15, 2010

I love the idea of wrapping it up. And they look so delicious! Love the outtakes too.

254 Judy November 15, 2010

What am I doing wrong ? How do I play the video? Maybe my work computer has it blocked?

255 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 15, 2010

here is the direct link: http://vimeo.com/16574610 :)

256 Gillian November 15, 2010

AMAZING! You have my vote!

257 Rachel November 15, 2010

Where is the video? I don’t see it here. I want to watch it!! Please help me out! :-)

258 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 15, 2010

The video is driectly underneath the ‘sit back, relax….’ picture. Do you see it?

here is the direct link at any rate: http://vimeo.com/16574610 :)

259 bitt November 15, 2010

You always continue to amaze me. Your entries are by far more ambitious and the most professional of the bunch.

You had me at peppermint. But I want to try ALL the flavors. Off to vote.

260 Rachael November 15, 2010

You are the CUTEST thing EVER. Holy cow. This video is so sweet it makes my teeth hurt and it has nothing to do with the peppermint. Or was it peppernut? :)

261 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 15, 2010

peppernut ;)

262 Erin November 15, 2010

Too adorable! I loved the video and can’t wait to make up some jars with my sons for their teachers’ Christmas gifts. Thanks for another fabulous idea!

263 Autumn Tao November 15, 2010

You got my vote girl (as usual). Super cute video, hysterical outtakes, and the recipes look declicious. I’d love to see you get a cooking show and finally fill the void for a vegan chef, seeing as there’s not even a vegetarian chef outside of PBS in the States! You are so likeable and creative and your passion and positivety always make my day. Thanks! (PS- Go Flyers!)

264 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 15, 2010

hehe thank you!

265 Andrea November 15, 2010

This. is. adorable! Love it.

266 Amy November 15, 2010

I loved this! It was really fun to watch. I thought it might be fun to just attach at candy cane to the jar then the recipient can crush it and put it on top of the blondies. I can’t wait to try this recipe! Great stuff Angela!

267 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 15, 2010

ohhh LOVE your idea!!!

268 Christine November 15, 2010

So, so cute and charming! You have my vote. :)

269 Ashley (Taste For Healthy) November 15, 2010

Hi Angela, I was just wondering… what is the name of the song playing in the background during the mixing/slicing of the blondies? It reminds me of my favorite yoga classes in college!!! I am pretty sure the instructor played the exact song. :)

P.S. You are definitely going to win this contest!!! I know it. ;)

270 Dee November 15, 2010

OMG! This is BRILLIANT Angela! I’m so voting for this right now! You and Eric are too cute!

271 Dee November 15, 2010

ps. You make me want to actually bake! :P

272 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 15, 2010

whohoo!!

273 Cassie @ Back to Her Roots November 15, 2010

OH MY GOSH. You are so cute!
I was sold as soon as you said “Oh She Glows” and said “Oh” all cute and Canadian-like!

274 Hannah November 15, 2010

These look so stinking Good!!! i want to eat my computer screen!!!!

275 Lisa November 15, 2010

The video came out so good. It was so professional and cute. It looks like you had a lot of fun making it. And the blondies looks delicious.

276 Sara November 15, 2010

Awesome post! I don’t know what I expected your voices (I know Eric barely said anything but still) to sound like, but this wasn’t it – but not in a bad way! lol. It’s kinda strange to read someone’s writing for months on end and then get a glimpse of them as a real, 3D person ;) Great job with the editing, also, it was fun to watch and the outtakes were hilarious!

277 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 15, 2010

I’m 3D??? Awesome! ahhaha ;) I know what you mean though! Thank you :)

278 Sara November 15, 2010

LOL whoops that didn’t quite make sense, thanks for understanding :P

279 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 15, 2010

haha no it did, I was just playing with you!

Is it weird Eric brought home 3D glasses the other night?

280 Diana November 15, 2010

Love the bloopers! Look forward to trying the blondies, as well!

281 Rachel November 15, 2010

I LOVE this!!! I also love that Eric was in it too :) What a supportive husband!

282 Mary (A Merry Life) November 15, 2010

Love the recipe but the bloopers were the best. Hilarious. ;)

283 flawlessfoodie November 15, 2010

Wow, Thanks so much Angela! This is perfect!! I will be posting this on my blog too!!!

284 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 15, 2010

thank you!

285 Lindsay November 15, 2010

Oh my word, Angela! That was great!!! Loved getting to see even more of your personality through the video! You and Eric are just too cute! Definitely have my vote! And thanks for the great idea for Christmas gifts…now I know what I’m getting my daughter’s daycare teachers! :)

286 Erika @ Health and Happiness in LA November 15, 2010

SO CUTE, Angela!! Great job!

287 Diana (Soap & Chocolate) November 15, 2010

Had to emerge from lurkage to tell you how hard I laughed at your bloopers! You have been put on this earth to do exactly what you’re doing – this was awesome. I’m SO, so impressed by your PFB entries!

288 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 15, 2010

aww thank you!!

289 Erin November 15, 2010

Hi Angela!
I loved your video. What a wonderful gift idea–and those blondies look delish! I’m excited to try yet another one of your fantastic recipes. I hope you advance to the next round of this contest b/c it’s so cool to see what you come up with each time~you are so creative. Thanks for making vegan food fun! :)

290 Emily November 15, 2010

I just loved this vid! I love all of your recipes–baking is one of my favorite things in life and you have the best healthy yummy amazing recipes. I tell everyone I can about your site. You seem like you had so much fun making this vid–and a ton of hard work too–amazing job!! I joined foodbuzz just to vote for you, I know you will make it through to the end!!

291 Sarah November 15, 2010

Angela, quick question. In your video you say to use 3 flax eggs, but your recipes above use only 6 tbsp of water instead of the 9 tbsp I would have expected. Are you purposely trying to make super-gelled ‘eggs’, or is that a misprint?

Thanks for the recipes, the peppermint walnut crunch blondies look so wonderfully festive!

292 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 16, 2010

6 tbsp is the correct amount of water :)

293 Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) November 16, 2010

I love the idea of the gift blondies!!

You are a natural on TV – and you are just so cute!!

294 Kim November 16, 2010

I am loving every creative entry you have put into this competition. You can tell you have a real passion about healthy vegan eating – but at the same time making it fun and not at all preachy. I wish you every success with the competition, I know you won’t need luck as your hard work will get you there. You have my vote!

295 gina (fitnessista) November 16, 2010

this was AMAZING! congrats on all of your success with pfb so far- well deserved, it’s definitely obvious that you’ve been working your booty off!
xoxo

296 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 16, 2010

thanks love!! :)

297 sippitysup November 16, 2010

I just knew you’d be adorable, and you are! GREG

298 Melissa November 16, 2010

The video is awesome!! Such hard work you put into it!! You have my vote:)
the bloopers are great too. Thanks for the printable cards too, you rock!!

299 Gwen November 16, 2010

Love the video! The only possible way this video could be better is if somehow Sketchie made an appearance ;) Keep up the good work :)

300 Lauren November 16, 2010

OMG!!! That video was so amazing! You and Eric sitting by the fire at the end was priceless ;) You are a blondie genius. So festive! :)

301 Tyrah November 16, 2010

Angela,
the video is great! I loved the blooper reel, so fun =D
YOu have a great eye for detail and food styling…it all looks beautiful.
It was fun to see you on video and talk after reading your blog.
Good Luck!

302 Nancy/SpicieFoodie November 16, 2010

What a cute video. I love your ideas and recipes. Best of luck & continued success on the PFB

303 Liana @ femme fraiche November 16, 2010

delicious gift ideas…and blondies DEFINITELY have more fun;)

304 Margaret November 16, 2010

Angela – loved your video..
Amazing amount of work you and Eric put into it.
Blondies look wonderful…
Bloopers at the end were terrific – you put your heart and soul into this one…
AMAZINGLY GREAT JOB – CONGRADULATIONS.

305 Preena @ A Teaspoon of Turmeric November 17, 2010

Hello there! Just voted – nice job on your video, it’s ultra professional! Blondies, will have to try your recipe for my holiday baking.

306 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 17, 2010

thank you! =)

307 Kate November 17, 2010

Huge thank you for your holiday gift idea! I’m definitely going to make them for my friends and family this year. Your blog is so inspirational – thanks for sharing everything you do.

Re: Project Food Blog — you have my vote! Here’s hoping you go all the way!

308 Amelia from Z Tasty Life November 17, 2010

OMG…OSG! 307 comments? wow. You are an adorable blondie!!! well done :) I will be assembling a few of these jars for the holidays.

309 Noelle November 17, 2010

Angela, you are such a natural. I like your “about” in your Canadian accent. LOVE it! You and your husband are so cute. I could not stop laughing at the end with your bloopers. That was a great touch. Good luck even though it sounds like you nailed this portion of the contest! :D

310 Janel November 17, 2010

You’ve clearly put a lot of work into this! Congrats on making it this far and I look forward to more entries. And those blondies look deeeeelish! And vegan?! I’m in.

311 Emily November 17, 2010

I made the Christmas Blondies today. Truthfully I was expecting just a nice blondie, but these were A-MAZ-ING!!! Seriously I feel like Christmas is in my mouth :) Great job Angela!

312 Adeline November 17, 2010

Peppermint Walnut Crunch Blondies test batch knocked my socks off (both feet, and across the room)! I love giving homemade gifts as well, and this recipe/gift idea is definitely a KEEPER! Print, laminated, and going in the recipe binder!

313 Ned November 18, 2010

Wow, I loved this. It made me laugh so much which everyone can use a bit more of. You truly deserve every success you have. You’re so talented!

I always read yours and other blogs with my own Australian accent in my head and it was so funny to watch your video and think ‘ohhhhhh….you sound like a Canadian’ ha ha :)

314 Kelly November 18, 2010

Love this and my relatives might just be getting this this holiday season!! I can’t wait to taste test these, too! ;-) Oh, and those bloopers were great!

315 Sandra November 18, 2010

Love it! Thanks for the gift idea! I loved the bloopers, you rocked this challenge! Good luck with the next one :D

316 Wendy November 19, 2010

I love it …and your Canadian accent is just darling! Thanks for all your awesome vegan cooking inspiration.

PS I love your sink. Is it a recent purchase? We are remodeling our kitchen this winter, and I am in the market for a fab new sink.

317 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 20, 2010

Thank you!

The sink was here when we bought the house. Im not sure where it is from, sorry about that!

318 Margaret November 24, 2010

Sorry – sink is no longer available – It has been discontinued

319 anonymous November 20, 2010

Oh my god… I don’t know you guys, but *i love* you guys! You are too much fun!
:D

320 Tosca November 20, 2010

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeej, you won challenge #7
:) :)

321 varsha November 23, 2010

I can’t see your video Angela. It isn’t loading!
Judging by all the comments – the video sounds awesome.
what could be wrong?

322 Angela (Oh She Glows) November 23, 2010

Here is the direct link: http://vimeo.com/16574610

323 Katie November 24, 2010

awesome video and those blondies look delicious!!!
you guys are SOOO cute, and i was definitely cracking up at your outtakes.

324 Dani December 2, 2010

WOW!
Amazing video & recipes. SO going to make this. Just want to know, what program did you use to make the video in? It’s awesome =)

325 Bria December 4, 2010

I am laughing out loud from the “bloopers” hahaha

Angela, this is fantastic!! I am going to make these for “treat week” at my office. :)

326 Jessica December 12, 2010

Just watched your video, and it just made my day :) I’m heading straight for the kitchen to make those peppermint ones!