Eric and I are knee deep in transferring OSG to a new host today! After a lot of research we decided to go with a Virtual Private Server with Dreamhost. We are hoping that everything is finished by the end of today. Depending on how long it takes to sync the domain name (ohsheglows.com) to the DNS (domain name servers), there is a potential that you will hit the “old” server if your name server has not updated the DNS entry. In other words, you may see my last post and the new posts may not show for several hours or longer. This depends on how long your Internet Service Provider caches the domain name. Hopefully it goes quickly. :)
Despite being on my best behaviour last night and only having 1 drink, I woke up with another headache this morning. I decided to make this breakfast all about the liquids!
1) Fresh lemon + ginger juice:
Ingredients: 1 lemon, small piece ginger, water, ice.
This juice is not for the faint of heart, but my headache was gone in 30 mins!
2) Green Monster Power
- 1 cup hemp milk
- 3 handfuls organic spinach
- 1/2 tsp Raw Maca Powder
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass Chocolate Amazing Meal
Feeling amazing again. :)
It’s time again to show you some of the health links I have been enjoying all week…
Health News Round Up:
- Olympians tips for staying fit on the road – That’s Fit
- Healthy smoothie recipes- Fitness Magazine
- Garmin FR60 review – Fit Sugar
- Is lemon water a healthy alternative to coffee in the morning? – That’s Fit.ca
- Healthy things from Healthy Bloggers – Healthy Eating Roadmap
- 15 ways to go green on the cheap – Daily Spark
- Hot and Sour Peanut Sauce- NY Times
- Will the iPad mess with your sleep?- Globe and Mail
- Lessons learned on a biking adventure- Fit Bottomed Girls
- How to transition from the road to the trail – Fit Sugar
See you this afternoon for 1,000 words. Have a great day!
“People believe themselves to be dependent on what happens for their happiness. They don’t realize that what happens is the most unstable thing in the universe.” ~Eckhart Tolle, spiritual teacher