The Mystery Will Be Unveiled…

Good morning!

Whittle My Middle 2: Day 19!!!

Is anyone still doing it with us? lol. Last night Eric was making me laugh so hard. I swear my WMM2 workouts are getting worse and worse because I just collapse to the floor and giggle the whole time. He does the weirdest things, that guy!

Eric is getting RIPPED from this challenge. I can’t get over how quickly men build muscle!! His arms have easily increased at least 2 inches in size and his abs are quite hard too. The plank-ups are really good for the arms, aren’t they? I have noticed my own arms getting really toned this month, although that could be from the gazillion hours I spend baking each week (I mix every batch by HAND!).

We watched the first two episodes of 24 last night. WHOA. The new crew is different! I’m sure we will be used to it in a few more shows though. Freddie Prince really threw me for a loop!

I was up around 6:15am this morning. It’s hard to believe I have already gotten 2 hours of work done and it is only 8:30am. Love that!

My breakfast this morning was deelish.

I had a Tropical Balmy Bliss Breakfast Muffin (no butter required!)

IMG_9607

Love these muffins! Remind me of summer. :)

And a Green Monster:

IMG_9600

Carob Mint Green Monster

Ingredients:

• Cooked organic spinach
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1.5 T carob powder
  • few mint leaves
  • 4 ice cubes
  • 1 t maca powder
  • 1 T chunky almond butter
  • 1 cup unsweetened almond breeze
  • 1 scoop Amazing Grass Chocolate Amazing Meal

I don’t think I blended the mint leaves very well- I kept finding little strings of them in my mouth- ewwwwwww!!! :(

IMG_9602

Presenting the new V-day Glo Bar! The name, which I let Eric pick, will be revealed later.

IMG_9590

Any guesses what the flavour is?

This bar took me 7-8 trials and it is very labour intensive. I am so happy with it though!

I will be posting the new Valentine’s Day Variety Pack today at noon EST (check here on the blog!) and of course unveiling this new mystery bar! :D Quantities of the new bar will be limited.

Updates:

I am crazy busy in the bakery today so I better get going. Not sure if there is a workout on the agenda today- we shall see if I can squeeze one in! See you at NOON!

Have a wonderful, glowing day! :D

Angela_Signature

"When inspiration does not come to me, I go halfway to meet it." ~Sigmund Freud

Page 2 of 2«12
Jessica @ The Process of Healing January 19, 2010

I’m still doing WMMII too! And I SEE results already! So cool! And good for your husband! Does he do the same number of reps as you? And those plank ups are SO hard but i feel so accomplished after doing them :)

Jolene January 19, 2010

I think it is chocolate marshmallow … also known as smores!!!!

Kristen @ Change of Pace January 19, 2010

Everytime I use that chocolate amazing grass my monsters turn out brown… Yours is so pretty and green! Maybe more spinach for me next time :)

Ash @ Good Taste. Healthy Me January 19, 2010

It’s crazy how fast guys can get muscles! My bf can do a few workouts and you can see a difference. I need to bust my bum to see a difference!

Miriam January 19, 2010

Not doing the WTM 2nd challenge because I got sick (nothing too serious… just a virus due to exhaustion) right when it began and I just started getting back on track (on the treadmill track!)… :( After the first WTM I felt sooo good, I was able to SEE my abs pack… but it all disappeared since I got sick and wasn’t able to train really… :( However, trust me, now that I am feeling fine, they WILL get back!! :) This was the first time something physical had stop me from doing any physical activity… It had me thinking about how lucky I am to be in good health!

Tracey @ I'm Not Superhuman January 19, 2010

I have the past four hours of 24 standing by on Tivo. I was all psyched but then I saw Freddie Prince Jr. in a commercial. To me, he’s possibly one of the worst actors out there. I’m hoping he either doesn’t have a big role or gets killed early on. I don’t think I could take full season of him.

Anna January 19, 2010

I’m definitely guessing it’s a marshmallow flavor, and I see puffed rice… so my first guess was rice crispy treats… but I don’t know that counts as a flavor. So I went with s’mores, although I didn’t think the dark bits looked like cocoa nibs… couldn’t think what else. Browsing through the comments I saw someone guessed cherry and I must say, that sounds awesome (if that’s what it is).

I’m not a daily WMM participant, but I do try to do it a couple times a week.

courtney January 19, 2010

Haha! I just checked the Glo Bakery site and I guessed the new flavor correctly–sounds delish! I won’t ruin the surprise for others though ;)
Have a great day!

Ashley January 19, 2010

I am still whittling my middle!! LOVE it! Does this bar have the homemade graham cracker in it? I had a dried cherry/pecan/graham bar that was decadent. Why are graham crackers just oh.so.delicious??? Gross about the mint…I’m not a fan of stringy pieces going down my throat either!

Christina January 19, 2010

I want to get back into green monster but I can’t bring myself to make them in the winter. I’m way too cold already!