Aunt Bun’s Dianthus is sprouting!!!
I couldn’t believe my eyes. It has only been a week! She must have given it a magic touch. :D
The trees also took off in the last 2 days. I find once the buds start to open it is a QUICK process!
The forest is going to be filling in very soon!
She hasn’t had time to do a final update on her progress since she is working so much (and has 2 young boys!), but she is doing awesome regardless.
Here she is yesterday working out on my mom’s treadmill:
Enjoying a refreshing green monster afterwards and checking out OSG:
Isn’t she beautiful? :D What a lovely smile!
We were up LATE last night– as in 2am! Yikes. I am quite tired today! For some reason when I stay up late, I can’t sleep in because my body clock still wakes me up at the same time. Anyone else?
Of course I bolted to the kitchen for my morning pick me up:
Look at all that glorious kale!
- 1 T homemade almond butter
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 2 huge organic kale leaves
- 1 bag of Celestial Seasonings Vanilla Strawberry Rose tea
- 1/2 c unsweetened Almond Breeze
- 1/2 c Original Almond Breeze
It made this glass plus almost another 2/3 of a glass! :)
On today’s agenda:
- Buy MIL’s Mother’s Day gift
- Buy DIL’s birthday gift
- Buy Jen lingerie for her stagette May 9th
- Workout (outdoors because it is beautiful out! Maybe hiking with Eric? He can fight off the snakes! haha)
- Order Glo Bakery Business Cards (I can’t wait to show you my final design!)
- Bookstore/research Diabetic cooking
- Buy Canisters?
- Yard Work
Shop 4 A Cause Update: We have over 30 entries now and I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am by these generous donations! Coach Purse, anyone??? See you this afternoon for more teasers!
Have a healthy + happy Saturday!