Taking Before and After pictures is scary enough without having to post them on the internet for all to see!
I hope you guys appreciate this because I was NOT going to do it!!! :D
It takes a lot of guts to see pictures of oneself on the internet…LOL.
So did it WORK? Click continue reading below.
65 Days of the BBBC Challenge did this for me…
[Please ignore the fake tan in the first pic- I was prepping for my photoshoot at that time! lol]
What I noticed:
- Smaller and more toned stomach area: Proof that CORE WORK rocks!
- Toned arms and shoulders (Even though I didn’t see a decrease in arm circumference, I know the arms are much more toned- and that is what matters!)
Let’s ZOOM IN shall we?
And the behind pictures…
What I noticed:
- Toning of the back: In the before picture you can see a bit of extra skin in the crease area, but in the after picture it is gone.
- Back of my legs and butt area have firmed up
- Bikini top also seems to fit better (the strap doesn’t dig in as much).
I am REALLY happy with these results– especially in my stomach area. Core work is the BEST!
I am so glad I took these pictures because I honestly had no idea that my body had changed so much. I am still quite amazed that just a couple strength exercises each day can make such a difference.
I also think that adding the Shred over the last couple of weeks has helped too! I am going to continue to do the 30-Day Shred because I really enjoy it! I will probably try to squeeze it in twice a week or so.
Also- BBBC participants: Don’t forget to send me your final results! :) [email protected]
Look what the awesome ladies of Hip-T sent me!
A beautiful Black Lace Hip-T!
I just love it!
Many of my shirts are too short (I have a long waist) and I find the My Hip T provides just the right amount of length.
It is SUPER slimming in the waist area too! I find it kind of sucks everything in.
The ladies of My Hip-T want to give one lucky reader a chance to win one of their beautiful designs!
To enter for a chance of winning a My Hip-T:
- Visit the super cool Hip T website and check out all their funky designs!
- Leave ONE comment on this post
- Link back to this contest and receive another entry!
- Winner will be chosen at random
- Contest is open to anyone in the US or Canada
- Contest closes Wednesday June 3rd at 4pm EST!
Ok off to write my exam! Hopefully cramming works- I sure did it enough in university! lol.
Tonight I will be answering your most burning question:
Will I be doing a summer installment of the BBBC?