Here are some of my most popular posts!
Daily Glow Series *NEW
My Road To Health Series: How I ended the disordered eating and got healthy
My Road To Health: Part VI (How I switched to a vegetarian and then vegan diet)
A Year Can Change A Lot Series: (How I changed careers)
Beating the Freshman 15 Series:
How I beat binge eating:
Florida Vacation 2010:
Fill Up My Tank (What I eat before a flight)
Hello From Florida! (Naples)
Walk, Eat, and Drink in Naples (Naples)
The Photography Continues (Naples)
Stuffed Silly (Naples)
sWank (Ft Lauderdale)
Sublime OSG Meet-up (Ft. Lauderdale)
A Fabulous Day of Eats (Ft Lauderdale)
Snakes and Gingerbread (Orlando, Universal Studios)
One Course, Two Course, Seven Course…FLOOR! (Orlando, meet up #2)
Exercise While On Vacation (Sarasota)
Run Free (Naples)
Goodness ME! (Naples)
Sunsets and Great Friends (Naples)
She Sells Sea Shells (Sanibel Island + Fort Myers)
Beach Runner 12.12 (Sanibel Island + Fort Myers)
Projects, Movements, and Boot Camps:
My Race Recaps:
My very first race (10km) June 14, 2009:
Race recap 1 (video)
Race recap 4 (what I ate!!!)
Acura 10-Miler (July 19, 2009):
Part 2 of my race recap (what I ate before and after!)
Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Half Marathon (Sept. 27, 2009):
Goodlife Fitness Toronto Half Marathon (October 18, 2009):
I Talk about my exercise slump (video post)
Some of my favourite posts of all time:
1. My very first post: Boo. I admit, this is a no frills post, but at the same time my potential is just oozing out of it. lol. Notice how ‘Spooky Sketchie’ is a prominent feature in the post- no surprise there! There was a very similar Sketchie featured in one of my posts this week- anyone remember?
2. My 4th post ever: Running and Sketchie. Sketchie was an overnight celeb. I was dog meat.
3. Sketchie gets SAD No, not even cats are immune to Seasonal Affective Disorder!
4. My favourite ab exercises in pictures This was before I had ever heard of vlogging. Or drogging for that matter!
5. OSGMOM’s first appearance on the blog! I’m a nice daughter, I waited until we were outside of the airport before I snapped her pic!
6. Pumpkin-Apple Streusel Muffins- I LOVE these muffins and many readers have raved about them too. Take a gander at the pictures, you can’t go wrong when muffins look like that!
7. How To Beat the Freshman 15 (4 part series)- This was my second most popular series next to my Road to Hell, err…Health, that is.
8. All About Me and How OSG came about! My background education, work history, and the evolution of Oh She Glows and Glo Bakery
9. Where I got the name for Oh She Glows Isn’t that what we all wonder? Why the heck did she call it that?
12. Our Engagement Story- How Eric proposed. Notice that the first few pictures include tequila.
13. My Road To Health: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5a, Part 5b! My whole journey…from the bad days to the good days, the ups and the downs, and everywhere in between! This is by far my most popular series to date. I will be writing Part 6 in the near future.
14. My Before and After picture What everyone wants to see!
15. Glo Bakery: Skinni-Mini Glo Buns My most recent and hugely popular healthy cinnamon bun creation! 75 calories a pop and vegan to boot!
17. Angela Interviews Kris Carr from Crazy Sexy Cancer I get the chance to interview my idol!
18. Shop 4 A Cause Charity Auction: June 11th- Visit OSG to place bids on awesome stuff! My goal is to raise $2,000 for my first race on June 14th!
20. How to Learn to Love Your Body- I address a very important reader question!
21. My recipes- including reader’s favourite recipes Only read if you want a puddle of drool on your keyboard.
22. Wedding pictures The happiest day of my life!
23. FAQ’s: I answer reader questions!
24. My birthday celebration OSG goes wild!