Oh She Glows 15 Best Vegan Cookie Recipes!

onebowljumbochocolatechunkcookies-4270

Welcome to your holiday cookie headquarters!

Can you believe it’s the last month of 2016? I’m having a hard time wrapping my mind around the entire year. This month is extra special because my sister, nephews, brother-in-law, mom, and stepdad are spoiling us with a visit over the holidays. We’re also hosting all the Liddons for a fun get-together. Our house is going to be a-boppin’ (Home Alone mannequin-dancing styles), I tell ya. I’m trying not to freak out about the hosting/cooking responsibilities while taking care of a newborn and toddler. Eek. (The good news is we won’t be traveling in a car/plane with screaming kids this year and the wine rack is stocked. I’ll take it.) Anyway, I can’t wait to celebrate Arlo’s first Christmas and Adriana’s third with the fam. I’m probably going to take about 645 pictures and another 87 videos.

Since it’s the official Month of Cookie Eating (or so I seem to celebrate each day), I thought it would be fun to put together a roundup (no pun intended) of my all-time favourite vegan cookie recipes. My cookie recipes tend to be some of my most popular, but I’ve never done a roundup of the best. I can’t believe how many great ones I’ve shared over the years. (Excuse the cookie brag, but damn.) I’ve always believed that vegan/gf cookies shouldn’t be one bit less tasty than their egg-, butter-, and white flour-containing counterparts. Actually, I think they should taste even better. Who’s with me?

Below are my 15 favourite vegan cookie recipes to date. (But maybe I’ve forgotten a few gems; you can let us know if any of your favourites are missing!) I’ve also noted where you can find the recipes (blog, cookbooks, and/or app). At the bottom you’ll find a list of my top 5 non-cookie treats, too (think brownies, macaroons, squares, etc.). These lists are a great starting point if you’re planning a vegan cookie swap this year! Can you imagine how fun that would be?

Don’t forget to share your OSG cookie photos on social media this month using the tag #ohsheglows so we can all see what you’re baking. I love getting tiny glimpses into your kitchens. :) For some of my own behind-the-scenes fun, be sure to follow my Snapchat and Instagram. I’m loving Insta Stories lately because it’s so quick (let’s be real, picture-perfect photos aren’t happening in my life these days). Also, check out my #osgtakeover series on Instagram, where fellow food bloggers pop in to share a day’s worth of their plant-based meals.

On an unrelated note (while I have you held captive in anticipation of cookies!), I want to say a huge thank you for the awesome response to our big app announcement, sale, and cookie bundle last week! It means the world to us. In case you missed the news, you can read all about it here and watch a fun video. The app is on sale the entire month of December, and our Android version, once released (we’re expecting this will be in December or early January), will be on sale too. Be sure to subscribe to In The Glow to be the first to find out when the new app drops!

Okay, if you actually read all that and didn’t just skip to the cookies…well, bless your soul.

photocollage1

1. One Bowl Jumbo Chocolate Chunk Cookies – on the blog and app

2. Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies (a family fave!) – Oh She Glows Every Day, p. 213

3. Pillowy Pumpkin Snacking Cookies – OSG Every Day, p. 217

4. Turtle Oatmeal Cookies – on the blog

5. Raspberry Almond Thumbprint Cookies – on the blog and OSG Every Day, p. 205

6. Chewy Molasses Spelt Cookies – on the blog and OSG Every Day, p. 219

7. Chocolate-Almond Espresso Cookies – OSG Every Day, p. 207

collage2

8. Gluten-Free Snickerdoodles – on the blog

9. Peppermint Crunch Cookies – only in the app

10. Gluten-Free Almond Lace Cookies – on the blog

11. Crispy Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies – The Oh She Glows Cookbook, p. 265, app, and PB version on blog

12. Almond Blizzard Biscuits – only in the app

13. No-Bake Chocolate Fudge Cookies – on the blog and app

14. Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Cookies – only in the app

15. Gingerbread People – only in the app

Gingerbread-People-00029

collage3

And some other enticing holiday treats…

1. The Ultimate Flourless Brownies – OSG Every Day, p. 199

2. Lightened Up Magical Coconut Bars – on the blog

3. Nut-Free Dream Bars – OSG Every Day, p. 211

4. Chocolate-Dipped Vanilla Bean Macaroons – OSG Every Day, p. 201 (or find the recipe on Bakerita, Eat Your Books, Heart of a Baker, Love & Lemons, and Orgali!)

5. Ginger Cinna Maple Steamer – only in the app

6. Almond Butter Rice Crisp Treats – on the blog and app

Note: Five of the app cookies are found in the Cookie Lover’s Bundle on the app bundle page. You need to unlock/download the bundle for the recipes to appear.

Oh She Glows Every Day blog tour wrap-up

Last but not least, I’d like to say a huge thank you to the following bloggers for their fantastic #osgeveryday blog tour posts—which, by the way, include some great reviews and recipe sneak peeks, if you’re still debating whether to pop Oh She Glows Every Day onto your holiday wish list (or are simply looking for some new OSG dishes to try out this holiday season!).

Lauren Lives Healthy

Vegan Yumminess

Love and Lemons

Healthy Happy Life

Vegan Culinary Crusade

Everyday Allergen-Free

Food Bloggers of Canada

Photography credits: Images 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, [bottom collage 1, 3, 4] credit to Ashley McLaughlin. All other images credit to Angela Liddon.

1 Laura ~ Raise Your Garden December 2, 2016

I’m so glad you put this list together Angela! I’m been baking it up with my 4-year-old and we are trying new recipes 2-3 times a week all through the month of December. I know she’ll be in school next year so we have to spend as much quality time together as we can. And I have been so blessed with a 3rd miracle baby after being told I had zero percent chance of conception even with the best science technology out there (age and infertility and poor egg quality, sad sad sad). The first recipe we will make is the Gingerbread People one followed by the Chocolate Chunk. The ginger to offset the still-sick feeling in my tummy and the chocolate chunk because isn’t it funny that even at Christmastime with all those cookie options, chocolate chip cookies still reign supreme? Have a nice holiday season!!!!!!!! http://www.raiseyourgarden.com

2 Beth E. December 2, 2016

Welcome back, Angela! It’s good to “hear your voice” again.
I am so excited about this list, although I can say I’ve made most of them. Your cookie recipes always turn out well — I’ve never had one fail. Happy holidays!

3 Kathy December 2, 2016

Wow! This is a feast for the eyes and so timely. I would add your super seed truffles to the list (from the OSG Everyday bonus bundle). They lasted, like, less than a week at our house, and I doubled the batch! From one with GF, soy-free and DF needs, I appreciate your thoughtfulness and attention to making so many great recipes that are allergen-friendly. Merry Christmas! Looking forward to cookie baking for the first time in ~5 years.

4 Angela (Oh She Glows) December 2, 2016

Aw Kathy, that’s so awesome to hear! I’m so happy you enjoy the allergy-friendly ones. I need to make them again stat and stash some in the freezer for the holidays. ;) Merry Christmas to you as well and happy baking!

5 Jess at Just Jess December 2, 2016

I will have to check out all of these recipes since I am dairy-free it can be hard to find great cookies. Jess at Just Jess

6 Kathy December 2, 2016

You have been busy!!! I saw the cookies on IG and was hoping there would be a blog post soon! I can’t wait to try some of these. This week I made your pumpkin oat squares, banana bread muffin tops, and breakfast thumbprint cookies. You’ve made my week!

7 Angela (Oh She Glows) December 2, 2016

Sounds like you’ve been busy too! haha. So great that you’re making so many recipes. Thanks so much for trying them out. :)

8 Julia December 2, 2016

This is awesome! I’m going to make the Molasses cookies soon when I have time. I’ll send you a snapchat of them XD

9 Angela (Oh She Glows) December 2, 2016

Can’t wait to see it…enjoy!

10 sheryll December 2, 2016

OK, the Jumbo Choc Chunk cookies are amazing, because I’ve made them (again and again and again). And I’ve made so many delicious recipes from your new cookbook, but I have to say… that Caramel Sauce!!!! I dream about that stuff.

11 Shirin December 2, 2016

Thank you *so* much for sharing and I’m so glad that your app is still on sale through this month! I saw the announcement when I was traveling but the inconsistent internet made it hard to download then, so I’m glad I can still get the app now!

I was going through your books and blog to come up with cookies for baking for this holiday season – plus coming up with some mains for Christmas dinner – so this post is just perfectly timely.

12 Amara December 2, 2016

Cookie season is here! I personally celebrate all year long, but glad it’s more socially acceptable for a month. :)

Question for you, Angela, or other tech savvy readers: my app doesn’t seem to be updating. I don’t have any of the new cookie recipes appearing – and I have to try those peppermint crunch cookies and gingerbread people asap! Any suggestions?

13 Lauren December 3, 2016

I had the same question! i downloaded the app a while ago and don’t have any of the new cookie recipes…help!

14 Karen December 3, 2016

Amara,
Click on bundles and you should be able to download from there

15 Monique December 4, 2016

Hi Amara, the cookie recipes come in a free bundle, so you need to go ‘bundles’ and download it :) After that, the recipes appear along with the other recipes. Hope this helps, good luck!

16 Amara December 5, 2016

Thanks, Monique! Don’t know how I missed that! Time to get baking. :)

17 Caroline December 2, 2016

Hi Angela,
When reading about all your visitors and hosting going on this month, just wondering if you can share some ideas about how you organize your medal planning and baking ahead of time for a busy month like this, would love your ideas ,thanks

Caroline

18 Danielle December 2, 2016

These all look incredible! And I am soooo excited for the app coming to us android users! I just wanted to mention that I think your carrot cake breakfast cookies should be on the list. They are still one of my all time favourite OSG cookies to date!

19 Heather December 2, 2016

Ok I have made a lot of these! Your cookie recipes are so good. I recently got rave reviews for your pillowy pumpkin cookies with vegan caramel. So good.

20 Klara December 2, 2016

I am so disappointed that your new cookie recipes are only available through your app. I do not have any Apple devices, otherwise I would buy it, just like I buy each of your cookbooks.

21 Sara December 12, 2016

I believe Angela is working hard to get the Android version going! In the meantime, I suggest trying the Turtle Oatmeal cookies from the blog, they’re one of my faves!

22 Angela Liddon December 14, 2016

Hi Klara, I’m so happy to let you know that we’re currently working on an Android version of the app! We’re hoping to launch it early January, if all goes well. :)

23 Marianne December 3, 2016

I can’t believe it is Adriana’s third Christmas! My little guy turns 3 next week and I feel so excited for him this year. Holidays take on a whole new level of excitement with new family members. He loves chocolate chip cookies so I am sure we will be baking up a storm with these recipes as well as the new cookie bundle.. Happy Holidays to you and your family Angela.

24 Laura December 3, 2016

Not on the list, but I would add that the Nutcracker cookies are still my all time favorite from this site! Such an oldie (2011), but so, so good! I’m actually making some this weekend!

25 Rebecca Lovatt December 3, 2016

Oh wow, these look incredible! I really want to try the ginger bread men!

Becky at http://therecipebible.com

26 Karlie December 3, 2016

ALL THE COOKIES! You make the best, can’t wait to bake some of these old and new favorites this year. Love you app as well <3

27 Laura Beizer December 3, 2016

Hi Angela. I am having trouble opening the cookie bundle on my app. Any suggestions? Thanks.

28 Angela Liddon December 13, 2016

Hey Laura, Sorry for the delay getting back to you on this! I know when we first uploaded the bundle a number of people were having issues accessing it. Were you able to open it, or are you still having trouble? Please let me know! :)

29 Michelle December 3, 2016

Hi! I love your recipes and have your app but the 3 cookies you listed on your list as being on the app only are not on the app! Can you explain this or help me? Thanks.

30 Angela Liddon December 13, 2016

Hi Michelle, To access these recipes you need to first download the free Cookie Lover’s Bundle in the app to your device. Just select the “Bundles” tab in the menu in order to find and get it! I hope this helps, and sorry for the confusion. Happy baking! :)

31 Nancy December 14, 2016

Hello Angela,

I have found the cookie bundle to be very spotty. Sometimes I can access it and sometimes I can’t. Today and yesterday I can’t and I would like to get baking the cinnamon cookies. As far as bundles go I have found the other bundles to be not very friendly either. I have shared the Spring Bonus several times on Facebook to unlock it (which it does for a time), but once again on my app it has the Share to Unlock button.
Thanks for any advice you can provide.

32 Eric December 16, 2016

Hey Nancy,

It’s Eric here. Can you explain what you mean by spotty. Have you unlocked the cookies bundle before? They should always be there once it has been unlocked – unless you are re-installing the app in which you have to restore the bundles on each new install (the same if you are accessing the bundles from different devices – they will need to be unlocked on both devices). Although you can do this by going to the bundles page and pressing the button “Restore Purchases” on all your devices and if you have already unlocked the bundle once before it will unlock it again.

Hope that helps, if you are still having trouble please email app_support@ohsheglows.com and I will follow up.

Thanks,
Eric

33 Christine December 3, 2016

Call it what it is…they’re CHRISTMAS cookies, not holiday cookies.

34 Liz December 3, 2016

Can’t find cinnamon roll oatmeal cookies on the app. Can only find toffee cinnamon bars.

35 Angela Liddon December 13, 2016

Hi Liz, The Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Cookies are in the app as a part of the Cookie Lover’s Bundle. It’s a free bundle (yay!) that you can access and download to your device through the bundles section of the app.

36 DE December 3, 2016

Hi Angela,
Congrats to you and your family on the new addition. He is a beauty. I love your blog and both books and though I’m not vegan I open them at least once a week (and my 1 year old loves the pics). I just purchased the app but I can’t find the cookie recipes you mention in this post (peppermint crunch and gingerbread men?!). They sound delicious. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks so much and I hope you enjoy your first holiday season as a family of 4!

37 Angela Liddon December 13, 2016

Hi there! Thanks so much for your warm words. :) The Gingerbread Cut-Outs and the Peppermint Crunch cookies are in the app as part of the free Cookie Lover’s Bundle. Just head over to the “Bundles” menu to find it and download it to your device! I hope this helps, and sorry for the confusion. Happy baking!

38 Ruth December 4, 2016

Good morning! So excited to see all the ideas for cookies – so timely! I am getting ready for a cookie bake and was looking for ideas. I somehow missed the email and blog last week and when I go into the app, it says the cookie bundle is ‘temporarily unavailable’. Did I miss the boat on this or will I have a chance to get this bundle? I hope I can get this!! :-) Thanks!

39 Angela Liddon December 13, 2016

Hey Ruth, Have you been able to download the app yet ? Many people had similar issues at first, but it should be working just fine now! Please let me know, and happy baking! :)

40 Ruth December 13, 2016

Hi Angela! Yes! I am able to get the cookie bundle in the app now! Thanks so much for getting back to me on this. I am excited to try some of the recipes!

41 Fox Kitchen December 4, 2016

Such a wonderful compilation!

42 Nancy December 4, 2016

HI Angela,
Thank you so much for this post. Your timing is good. We have monthly family date nights with our adult children and their partners. Next Sunday is cookie decorating and homemade pizza at our house…. So, I wonder if you have a go to sugar cookie recipe that you could share. I have found others online but you have never steered me wrong so far and I can imagine that you might be decorating cookies with Adriana.
This is my first year going completely plant based for my cookies and Christmas treats. I have never had the confidence to bake plant based but this post is just what I need to gain even more confidence.
As an unrelated aside, the chili cheese nachos recipe is out of this world. We have been making it and my husband eats it with corn chips for supper! and I have been putting it atop of lightly dressed kale and then topping it with chopped jalapeno peppers, green onion and a few crushed corn chips. Best taco salad ever!
So all that to say, you continue to inspire us every day to choose food that is healthy for us and the planet. And we are most grateful. If you have a great sugar cookie recipe (oh yah! And shortbread. I REALLY need a good plant based shortbread) I would be so very grateful.
With abundant gratitude for all that you do for so many.
Nancy

43 Jane December 5, 2016

I just purchased the app and can’t find the ‘Gingerbread People’ recipe. Can you please help? Thank you.

44 Angela Liddon December 13, 2016

Hi there Jane! Thanks so much for purchasing the app, I hope you’re enjoying it so far! To access the Gingerbread Cut-Outs recipe, you’ll need to first download the free Cookie Lover’s Bundle in the app to your device. Just select the “Bundles” tab in the menu in order to find and get it! I hope this helps, and sorry for the confusion. :)

45 Mary December 5, 2016

Your cookies seem to be delicious! I will try your recipes for Christmas to receive the family with treats while eating clean!

46 Laura December 5, 2016

Thank you for all your wonderful recipes! You have brought joy back to our food! My son is in the SCD diet and cannot have maple syrup yet. Could we sub the maple syrup in some of your recipes for honey? I would love to try the lemon cheesecake from your new cookbook with honey!

Many thanks
Laura

47 Sara December 5, 2016

Hi Angela,
I’m a long time fan and have made many of these cookies with absolutely delicious results. I own both of your books and cook from them regularly. I also have your app. I was looking for the granola recipe on your app today and could not find it. It really is the best granola I have ever tasted. I always make a double batch and give half to my dad who also loves it. What happened to this recipe? I will be really sad if I can no longer access it.
Thank you for all your hard work.
Sara

48 Angela Liddon December 14, 2016

Hey Sara, I’m not sure whether you mean the Pumpkin Spice Granola Clusters or the Perfect Granola, but both should still be in there! Is it possible you have a filter on? That might explain why they’re not showing up for you, so I’d check to make sure all previous search queries and filters are cleared. :) I hope that helps. If not, please let me know if you’re still having trouble finding the recipe in your app and we’ll do our best to sort the issue out! Last but not least, thanks so much for all of your years of support! <3 :)

49 Eva December 6, 2016

Hello! I just purchased your app because I really wanted your gingerbread people recipe. Imagine my surprise when the app said that recipe isn’t in the app! Please help me. Thanks!

50 Eva December 6, 2016

Hi! I just bought your app because I wanted to make your gingerbread people, however it isn’t in your app as you state on this page. Please help me. I’d really like to make them! Thanks.

51 Angela Liddon December 8, 2016

Hey Eva, Thanks so much for purchasing the app! I hope you enjoy it. :) To get the Gingerbread Cut-Out recipe, you’ll need to download the free Cookie Lover’s Bundle to your copy of the app. You can find this in the “Bundles” tab of the main menu. Hope this helps!

52 natalie December 6, 2016

I can’t find the peppermint crunch cookies on the app. Anyone find them?

53 Angela Liddon December 8, 2016

Hey Natalie, to get the Peppermint Crunch Cookies on the app you’ll need to download the free Cookie Lover’s Bundle to your device (in the “Bundles” menu). Hope this helps! Enjoy, and happy baking. :)

54 kate s. December 6, 2016

I just wanted to say that i tried the cinnamon swirl oatmeal cookies from the app this weekend and our entire family loved them. plus now we have a new favorite frosting! MAYBE we ate the leftover frosting with spoons, in fact. can’t wait to try another new app recipe this weekend! i’m thinking peppermint crunch.

55 Angela Liddon December 8, 2016

I’m so happy to hear you enjoyed the new cookie recipe, Kate! If you try the peppermint crunch ones, I hope you love them just as much. :)

56 Carol December 6, 2016

I make and sell frozen pizza dough at our local farmers market and when I had a gazillion requests for gluten free products I started making a GF pizza shell and the Jumbo Chocolate Chunk cookies. I always give you credit and even give the link to your website but these cookies are definitely my best seller now. Last Friday I sold more than 100$ in just cookies! My hubby says they are the best cookie he’s ever had! Just wanted to say thank you for a great cookie recipe!

57 Kristy December 6, 2016

I was not able to find the Ginger Cinna Maple Steamer in the app.

58 Angela Liddon December 8, 2016

Hi Kristy, To access the Ginger Cinna Maple Steamer recipe, you’ll need to download the free bundle to your device. To do that, simply head to the “bundles” tab in the top menu, and select the Cookie Lover’s Bundle. Hope this helps!

59 Judy December 6, 2016

Purchasing a cookbook
Wonderful entry !

60 Bites for Foodies December 9, 2016

My mouth is watering right now!! I just bought your cookbook and cannot wait to dig in! For years I’ve been focusing on developing my own recipes for my Blog, but I needed a break, so I bought your book! I love your recipes because they look delicious, and also because they are very similar to how I prepare my own recipes. Great minds think alike?! lol! I just made your thumbprint cookies the other day and the family devoured them! I would LOVE to do a review of the cookbook for my Blog!

61 Lauren December 9, 2016

I just looked in the app for the peppermint crunch cookies and I can’t seem to find them. In fact, when I type in cookies in the search bar, there are only 4 cookie recipes on the app. Am I missing something here?

62 Angela Liddon December 13, 2016

Hi Lauren, To access the peppermint crunch cookie recipe, you’ll need to first download the free Cookie Lover’s Bundle to your device. Just select the “Bundles” tab in the app’s main menu in order to find and get it! Happy baking!

63 Siri December 10, 2016

I just downloaded the OhSheGlows app, but the Gingerbread People recipe isn’t in there. Has anyone found it? I have urgent needs for gingerbread cookies!!

64 Angela Liddon December 13, 2016

Hey there Siri, Thanks you so much for purchasing the app–I hope you’re enjoying it so far! To access the Gingerbread Cut-Outs recipe, you’ll need to first download the free Cookie Lover’s Bundle to your device. Just select the “Bundles” tab in the app’s main menu in order to find and get it! I hope this helps, and that you enjoy those gingerbread cookies! ;)

65 Klaudia December 10, 2016

Wow… so many great recipes and ideas! I need to try Vanilla Macaroons for Christmas this year.

66 Sophie Jones December 10, 2016

I’m going to have to get the app, can’t resist Almond Blizzard biscuits recipe!

67 Rachel December 12, 2016

Angela- you are the goddess of baking. I’ve tried many of your cookies and have never been disappointed. They are ALL amazing even for someone (me) who doesn’t consider herself a baker. One of my favorites though, are your Irresistible Chewy Trail Mix Cookies. They are a staple in my home. I bake them more than anything else. They might not be as holiday oriented as the others – but they are healthy and delicious. I often eat half the batter before they make it to the oven. Thanks for being such a genius. Happy Holidays!

XO Rachel

68 Jacqueline Franco December 12, 2016

You forgot your Wedded Bliss Ginger Cookies! They are my #2 FAVOURITE cookie of yours besides the Jumbo Chocolate Chunk ones.

69 Samantha January 6, 2017

Agreed! Ive been making these for years and they’re my favorite OSG recipe, hands down!

70 Caitlin December 13, 2016

Thank you for rounding up these recipes, cookies are one of my favorite foods so I’ll have to get on with making some of these asap haha!

71 Angela Liddon December 13, 2016

Haha, I hope you enjoy whichever ones you decide to make, Caitlin! :) Happy baking!

72 Heather December 13, 2016

Thank you for the cookie roundup! I made #13 for the first time and they are DELICIOUS. Ate them as breakfast cookies :) Now if only I can figure out how to fit in making them all before Christmas.

73 Subhani December 14, 2016

I have been looking for different cookies everywhere and now I feel my work has been made easier by bringing all the cookies in one post…Thanks for your efforts and this is a very good collection of cookies…

74 Tamara D December 17, 2016

Thanks for the roundup! I did a gf/vegan cookie exchange with some other “allergy” moms this year and it was amazing! I made your macaroons and the triple almond thumbprint cookies from OSG Everyday and they are both so delicious. My mom took some of the almond ones to a (“regular food”) potluck last night and everyone raved about them. Thank-you so much for making such simple and delicious recipes. I am so grateful to be able to bake tasty things for my little guy who has wheat, dairy and egg allergies and rarely gets to have options for treats!

75 Angela Liddon December 19, 2016

Oh, you’re so welcome, Tamara. Thank YOU for leaving me such a lovely comment. It really brightened my morning!

76 Warren buffett December 18, 2016

Thank you! Going to make the raspberry thumbprint cookies for my daughter!!

77 Angela Liddon December 19, 2016

I hope she enjoys them, Warren :)

78 Lauren December 20, 2016

This round up makes my upcoming baking session about a million times more interesting than sugar cookies and chocolate chip ~ I can’t wait to try some of these <3

79 Angela Liddon December 20, 2016

Have fun, Lauren! Happy baking!:)

80 Jasmine December 20, 2016

hi Angela. I love the cookie inventory 😁 i have you on snapchat and noticed how nasaly you are and oh my gosh I have been the exact same since Friday. it’s driving me nuts. its not even cold here.. weve been enjoying above 30degree days. love from AUSTRALIA 💜

81 nikki December 21, 2016

Looks delicious! Everything with Chocolate flavour is my favourite and you have shared alot. I would definitely try all one by one ;)

82 Jessica December 23, 2016

All the recipes look divine! I’m struggling trying to decide what to make for christmas dinner, was wondering what’s on your menu for the holidays?

83 تاریخ امروز December 24, 2016

Thanks for the cookies, I also think that these are some of the best vegan cookies.

84 Caitlin December 28, 2016

These all look really delicious. I’ve recently tried a recipe that was pretty simplistic, it only called for applesauce and oat flour plus baking soda & powder and a couple other things, but it turned out really well!

85 Sarah December 28, 2016

These all look incredible! I will definitely have to try out some of these :)

86 Angela Liddon December 28, 2016

Hope you enjoy whichever ones you decide to make, Sarah. Happy baking! :)

87 Delices and Gourmandises December 28, 2016

I must say, these vegan cokies are just amazing. It was so easy to make them up, my children were over the moon when I gave them some at tea time. So yummy :)

88 sujata December 30, 2016

Nice effort in putting up all these appetizing recipes, hope to try a few of these recipes in the near future.

89 Cindy December 31, 2016

Hi Angela! I would love the ginger people cookie recipe. I downloaded the APP ( it said the recipe was on the APP) and it’s not there.

90 Angela Liddon January 3, 2017

Hi Cindy, the ginger cookie recipe is found in the Cookie Lover’s Bundle on the app bundle page. You need to unlock/download the bundle for the recipe to appear. Hope that helps!

91 reader January 5, 2017

It seems that your app is not so intuitive or self explanatory. Half of these comments are your repeated instructions on accessing cookie recipes in the tab in the app. Its too complicated and not user friendly. Something to consider tweaking in your app.

92 AL January 2, 2017

Hello,

Sorry this is slightly off topic. But there is a safety recall on Cuisinart food processor blades.

Apparently they can chip in the food and lacerated one’s mouth. It says they will send you a replacement blade for free. I am pretty sure I have the same Cuisnart as on this website and mine was included in the recall. So are MANY OTHER models, it looks like basically all of them.

93 Nik January 3, 2017

Looks delicious! Thanks for sharing this list of rich recipes. I would definitely add it in my Valentines Day celebrations.

94 Kell at Food, Wine & Poopy Diapers January 3, 2017

You had me at COOKIE! These all look so amazing. It’s hard to find a satisfying vegan dessert recipe sometimes, but these cookies are making me want to run to my kitchen and get baking! ;-) Thanks for sharing! Kelli Brink

95 Mark Flint January 7, 2017

These look brill. Going to have to make some ASAP!

96 Amber January 7, 2017

Hi Angela,

I downloaded a few recipes from your website using the “Ctrl + S” feature in Firefox; it saves copies of the pages and pictures. Doing this infected my computer with a trojan virus called “JS/HideLink.A”. It was connected to the following recipe pages: high protein & high fibre cereal, lightened up summer granola, banana bread protein bars, and peanut butter chocolate crunch blizzard.

Sorry to post this publicly, but I don’t know your e-mail address.

Thanks,

Amber

97 Anne Gannon January 7, 2017

Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal cookie😮😮
Saw this on your Instagram last month (has it really been that long) and was totally drooling…tis the season, or was! Still stuck in the holiday moods, going to have to get my daughter out of bed to make these with her momma! Happy New Years!!

98 Tally hindi January 8, 2017

These looks amazing!

99 Paula January 11, 2017

Just got your second book as a birthday presant and I’m working through the recipes with my 14 year old semi-vegetarian. We are loving it!

100 Angela Liddon January 12, 2017

Oh, I’m so happy to hear that, Paula! Happy cooking to you both.

101 Sheri January 13, 2017

Tried your One Bowl Jumbo Chocolate Chip cookies….OMG! So good! I am not vegan but I have both your cookbooks just love them! :)

102 Agness of Run Agness Run January 14, 2017

This recipes are on my list! They all seem delicious and easy to make!

103 Stacey Chazin January 15, 2017

I was just given your Oh She Glows Every Day cookbook and love it! When I looked at the nutritional information on your website for Cookie Dough Balls V, it says the serving size is 15, but it doesn’t seem right that the full recipe (15 balls) is only 192 calories. Could you clarify what the serving size is? Thank you!

104 Green Love January 15, 2017

Tried the first one on the list today and my kids loved it, i wonder why cookies and other baking goods taste much better every time i use coconut oil, the rest of these recipes are on my list for next weekend, Thanks!