Quick and Easy Kid-Friendly Snack & Meal Ideas

‘”Mommy, guess who is very busy right now?”

“Who?”

“Auntie Angie is very busy right now.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes. She’s busy baking us all kinds of treats! heheh”

Clearly, my nephew Ethan has been reading my blog! He said that to Kristi as they were flying to Ontario this weekend.

And he was right; it was a very busy weekend cleaning the house, stocking the fridge and freezer, cooking/baking, and wrapping gifts! I’m feeling pretty relaxed though because I didn’t leave everything to the last minute and I got all my meal planning done last week. I really don’t know who I am anymore!

This weekend, I channeled my inner child and tested out a couple kid-friendly snack and meal ideas that I can make while my nephews are here. They are also adult-friendly too of course (and aren’t we all just big kids at heart?).

1) Apple Sandwiches

with peanut butter, granola, vegan overnight oats, chocolate chips (or raisins), coconut

IMG_9246-2

I spotted this idea on Pinterest and I knew that it would be a hit with kids.

Just grab an apple, slice it crosswise, and then use a large pastry tip to punch a hole through the centre to make an ‘apple bagel’ slice.

IMG_9237

Then just layer on peanut butter, granola, VOO, coconut, raisins, chocolate chips, etc…anything you desire! These will be really fun to make with my nephews because they can create their own.

IMG_9252-2

2) Chunky Whole Fruit Popsicles

IMG_9214

Ange told me about these popsicles and I knew I had to make them for my nephews. All you do is cut up your favourite fruit, drop it into a popsicle mold, and then fill up the remaining space with juice. Freeze overnight.

For the juice, I used this delicious pineapple coconut juice. It’s also clear, so the fruit shows through quite a bit.

IMG_9234

They taste great and I’m sure the boys will love ‘em on those hot days!

IMG_9231

3) Carrot Spice Muffins

IMG_4257-2

My nephews love muffins, so I will definitely be making a batch of Carrot muffins while they are here!

4) Fruit Pizza with Avocado Lime Whip on a Cinnamon Sugar Crust

20101015IMG_6342_thumb1

This dessert pizza is not only packed with nutrients, but it’s a hit with everyone who tries it. Kids can also help make the pizza too.

5) Green Monsters & Smoothies

IMG_9336

My nephews love Green Monsters & Smoothies, so we’ll be making lots of these this week.

6) Easy Cheezy Crackers & Homemade Hummus

IMG_5069

These crackers are not only my favs, but they are extremely quick to make and the dough is easy to roll! Kids will have fun using cookie cutters to create all kinds of shapes. They go great with Cheezy Hummus or my favourite homemade hummus.

7) Frosty No Bake Chocolate Cookies

IMG_63341

Seconds to whip up, these freezer cookies are great for the summer and filled with healthy ingredients like chia seeds and rolled oats, but the kids won’t know the difference.

8.) Lightened Up Summer Granola

IMG_6947

My nephews love granola with milk for breakfast, so a batch of this will definitely go quick!

9) Almond Butter Rice Crisp treats

IMG_7922

It’s a bold statement, but I think these Almond Butter Rice Crisp treats are better than the ones I used to make as a kid. Even better, they have ingredients that you can feel good about!

As you know, I’m not usually a meal planner, but when I’m playing hostess for a week and kids are involved, I like to plan ahead.

This week’s kid-friendly meal plan:

Monday: Hawaiian stir-fry with coconut rice

Tuesday: Potluck dinner @ family gathering (I’m contributing Back on Track Wheatberry salad and dessert)

Wednesday: BBQ homemade burgers, roasted veggies, fries, Weekend Glow Kale Salad

Thursday: They will be away this night so Eric and I will probably grab something easy

Friday: Restaurant

Saturday: Build your own pizza night (so excited for this!) + salad (Kerrie and the family join us for the weekend)

Sunday: Pasta dish/casserole (TBD), garlic bread, salad, etc

Lunch ideas: Mac ‘n cheese (using this sauce), peas, and veggie dogs, grilled cheese, sandwiches/subs, etc.

If only I could be this organized every week!

Susan Banner 550x169

Today is the BIG day- The Great Fundraising Blogger Charity Auction! All proceeds go to our dear friend Susan from The Great Balancing Act who was recently diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. I’ve had the opportunity to meet Susan a few times and she is an amazing, fun, and caring person. She’s been fighting her cancer with strength, grace, and positivity that has touched me deeply and everyone who follows her journey. [You can read Susan’s story here].

The lovely Janetha rallied the blogging community together to support Susan with this huge fundraiser..and it’s bigger than we ever dreamed it would be! The blogging community is powerful beyond measure and I know this fundraiser is going to be a huge success.

I have donated 20 Glo Bars up for auction and will ship to anyone in the US or Canada and there are hundreds of other amazing auction items to bid on! It runs from 8am EST until 4-11pm EST (staggered closing) TODAY July 25th.

Head on over and support a great cause! I’m off to submit some bids!

1 Leanne @ Healthful Pursuit July 25, 2011

Wow, they’re going to leave full! Too cute that your nephew is excited to come visit and eat all of your tasty foods.
Also, love those apple sandwiches! We do something similar at home only we cut the apple horizontally, remove the filling, and fill it up with soy yogurt + granola and then top it with the apple insides.

2 Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat July 25, 2011

Looks like the kiddies are going to be SUPER well-fed! And your popsicles look great! Isn’t Pinterest marvellous?! I could spend hours pinning stuff on it. I hope you have a wonderful time with your nephews Ange! :)

3 Bethany @ More Fruit Please July 25, 2011

I’m in love with those popsicles – They’re so bright and fun! I’ll have to try those next time I’m entertaining kiddos. But I think I’ll try the apple “sandwich” right now for myself!

4 Holly @ The Runny Egg July 25, 2011

Those popsicles are adorable! I’d like them for myself!

5 Jennifer Baldwin July 25, 2011

These look divine…I am making your popsicles today !!!
Thanks :)
I just posted a peaches and cream wheatberries cereal recipe that my little ones LOVE … you may want to give it a try on your nephews ;) http://www.healthymammas.com

6 Courtney July 25, 2011

Yum the popcycles turned out great and I think I am going to try out the crackers today!

7 Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table July 25, 2011

Love the apple sandwich idea! And the build your own pizzas are going to be a HUGE hit, I’m sure. there’s nothing more fun that getting to participate in creating your dinner (or is that just me? LOL!). :)

8 Ashley July 25, 2011

Wow what lucky nephews!! Sounds like you have an amazing week of food ahead of you. :)

9 Aine @ Something to Chew Over July 25, 2011

Your lucky nephews! The apple sandwiches are beyond cute :)

10 kate July 25, 2011

wow your menu sounds great can I come?

11 Carrie (Moves 'N Munchies) July 25, 2011

the fruit pizza and apple sandwiches look AWESOME! great post!

12 Faith @ For the Health of It July 25, 2011

Those fruit pops sound so amazing right about now, as it’s reaching 105 here in Orlando! Mmmm, nice and cool…

13 Laura @ The First Mess July 25, 2011

Those popsicles! I need one! Does that pineapple and coconut juice have coconut water in it? Sounds delish.

14 Kelley @ Just Call Me Jack July 25, 2011

Wow, these definitely look ‘adult friendly’ too. Yum yum.

The auction is a great idea. I’m headed over there now!

Last post: Let me Introduce you to Your Italian Idol Winner

15 Charlie July 25, 2011

Your popsicles looks so good! I only use juice in mine but I definitely need to add fresh fruit :).
And Hawaiian Stir-Fry with Coconut Rice? I want that tonight too!!

16 Lizz @ Leading the Good Life July 25, 2011

For the apple sandwiches, can you pick them up and bite through them? I’m afraid they’d be so messy! I suppose thin slices + not too much filling would be manageable for small mouths.

Those popsicles look amazing! Thanks for sharing!

17 Angela (Oh She Glows) July 25, 2011

If they are too big you can just use the halves :)

18 Nikita July 25, 2011

I love the idea of those apple sandwiches! They would be good “open face” too, I think, because knowing me, I would surely get peanut butter all over myself when I bit in to one!

19 Bee Goes Bananas July 25, 2011

Everything looks so delicious! I want to make it all!

20 Lindsey @ Why Just Eat July 25, 2011

I am so grateful for this post today! School starts in three weeks and I have to start thinking about school lunches again. My daughter isn’t the pickiest kid in the world, but packing her lunch isn’t always the easiest thing. I feel like I just pack the same three things all the time! The apple sandwich will be a hit for sure (with almond butter as she’s in a peanut free school) and I love making her muffins with veggies in them (carrots, zucchini, sweet potatoes).

21 Angela (Oh She Glows) July 25, 2011

Thanks Lindsey, I’m glad you enjoyed it!

22 Hilliary @ Happily Ever Healthy July 25, 2011

Wow these all look fabulous! Have a fun week with your nephews! The menu looks amazing!

23 Shanna, Like Banana July 25, 2011

I think you can put ‘pizza’ in the title of anything and any kid (or adult) would love it! ;)

24 Angela (Oh She Glows) July 25, 2011

so true!

25 justine July 25, 2011

when i started seriously getting into cooking a few months ago, i started planning my meals every week: i’m about the least organized person i know, but we were getting so much waste food and making too many extra grocery store trips. so now, the day before grocery day, i skim through recipes i want to try/old favorites and make a list of everything i don’t have. it works really well: we spend less on groceries, waste less food (unless a recipe i try ends up being a bust…), and eat out WAY WAY WAY less. i’m just less inclined to be all “oh let’s just go out for dinner” if i know i have all the stuff for a particular meal.

26 Casey @ Pocket Full of Sunshine July 25, 2011

All of those look great. I’m not a kid but I’d eat it all! :)

27 Cait's Plate July 25, 2011

I love how the blogging community has gathered around Susan. I’ve never met her but when I heard what happened my heart broke for her. This is such a wonderful thing that everyone is doing.

Also – these snacks look perfect – and while I’m not a kid, very much “me” friendly as well :)

28 Georgina July 25, 2011

Wonderful kid-friendly choices! Thank you for the auction link. I didn’t know Susan. What a story. Our prayers for her full recovery!

29 Angela (Oh She Glows) July 25, 2011

She’s an amazing woman that’s for sure.

30 ittybitsofbalance July 25, 2011

Those apple sandwiches are adorable! :)

31 Hayley @ Oat Couture July 25, 2011

Ooh those ice lollies look amazing! So refreshing!! :)

32 Hannah (Culture Connoisseur) July 25, 2011

Man, your nephew is the luckiest kid on earth right now! I’m jealous!

33 Bee @ B*tchy Bee July 25, 2011

Oh my! Those apple sandwiches are adorable! I am definitely going to make those. And that fruit pizza is making me hungry just looking at it. Yum :)

34 Cat @Breakfast to Bed July 25, 2011

it could be 10C and I would still want no bakes. I’d just eat them with really, really, hot coffee.

35 Cat @Breakfast to Bed July 25, 2011

sorry, 1C

36 Angela (Oh She Glows) July 25, 2011

:) me too!

37 Eat Hike Sleep Repeat July 25, 2011

Beautiful, colorful, vibrant food as always. We’re just getting the heat of summer now. The fruit pops will be great!

38 Claire @ Live and Love to Eat July 25, 2011

So what does it mean if I’m almost 26 and find all of these treats extremely appealing? ;)

39 Angela (Oh She Glows) July 25, 2011

that’s a good thing, we can be kids at heart together!

40 worldbysmith July 25, 2011

wow, this post is sensational. I have two young kids and as hard as I try I sometimes lose it in the the inspiration.health department and cave into giving them something that I am less than pleased with. These are GREAT ideas, thank you for sharing your inspiration. Have a great time with your nephews they are going to go home happy, healthy and full!

41 Kristen @ Popcorn on the Stove July 25, 2011

Those Apple Sandwiches are so creative! All of the food looks yummy – but with this heat, I’m currently craving those fruit pops. Yum!

42 Char July 25, 2011

Omg love the ideas!! Favouriting this page, because I’m definitely a kid at heart :D <3

43 Allison July 25, 2011

Those apple sandwiches look awesome! Definitely a snack for adults too…

I’ve also been dying to try that fruit pizza since I first started reading your blog! Now that it’s popped up twice more maybe it’s time to get on that! I think it’s a sign… ;)

Have a wonderful Monday!

44 Zestful Lou July 25, 2011

That granola is on the agenda for today!! I love summer vacation and not working for a month…it means I can cook and bake all day! Becoming a teacher was definitely a good decision. ;-)

45 Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) July 25, 2011

I am so impressed with how well the auction is going so far!!!!!

46 Angela (Oh She Glows) July 25, 2011

Me too! I can’t stop bidding, lol.

47 Gina @ Running to the Kitchen July 25, 2011

fruit pizza and the apple sandwiches are definitely on my list, they both look so good!

48 The Mrs @ Success Along the Weigh July 25, 2011

What cute recipes and something any kid would love to eat! Even this one! :-)

49 The Teenage Taste July 25, 2011

You sound like “The Favorite Aunt” for sure, Anglea! I love the chunky fruit bar idea. SOOO much healthier than the corn syrup and artifical flavor-laden store-bought kind! :-P

50 Jackie @ That Deep Breath July 25, 2011

Those look great! I’m proud to say they even look delicious to me, and I’m an adult :)
Props to you for meal planning! I do it off and on, and though I know how much easier it makes my life when I do it, sometimes it’s so hard to stay organized!

51 katie@ KatieDid July 25, 2011

I’m so impressed with the awesome twists you made on these recipes to make them healthy but still kid approved. I have no need (at this point in my life) to kid-ify any dishes but I like the look of these myself. Especially the apple- bagels how cute!!! I can see myself getting pretty creative with these for a brunch with friends.

52 Ashley July 25, 2011

WOW!! Your menu list is extremely impressive!! I never have time to make so many homemade meals because we’re always out + about so much of the day. Everything sounds incredibly delicious. The kids are going to love it. The fruit popsicles are my favorite…gotta try those out!

53 Nicole @ giraffelegs July 25, 2011

Love the page setup! I was just noticing how awesome your previous posts look at the bottom =)
Have lots of fun with your nephews, I am sure they are going to love all the treats!

54 Angela (Oh She Glows) July 26, 2011

Thanks!

55 katy July 25, 2011

I’ve been reading your site for awhile and have been really looking for just this post! I have been enjoying lots of the foods on here, but sometimes struggle to make things my son will eat. These are all such creative and wonderful ideas! Thanks for a great round-up.

56 Angela (Oh She Glows) July 25, 2011

hope you all enjoy them Katy :)

57 Liz @ Something To Chew On July 25, 2011

These all look so great! I’ve been meaning to make some popsicles like those ones…this may have been the kick in the butt I needed :)

58 Nicole July 25, 2011

Oh goodness…you have me drooling over here!!!

59 Lexi @ A Spoonful of Sunshine July 25, 2011

Mmm need to try those crackers ASAP!!

60 Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga July 25, 2011

I’d love to make all of this for my kiddo. Or for me :)

i do the apple sammies with PB and I also do banans “crowns”. <—that's what i call bananas topped with PB and a big huge raisin on top. It's the simple things.

And the choc oat no bake cookies of yours (always make me drool), I do a microwave version of an oat + chocolate + PB nobake bar.

Now I need a Popsicle!!! And those crackers. And the granola.

YUM!!!

61 Arielle (Your Vegan Girlfriend) July 25, 2011

Great ideas! The apple sammies are so inventive!

62 Emily July 25, 2011

I love the apple idea!!

63 Katherine July 25, 2011

That menu looks amazing!

Question, what is your favorite granola?

64 Angela (Oh She Glows) July 26, 2011

Right now Im loving the lightened up summer granola on my recipage :) very light!

65 Renee July 25, 2011

These look amazing! My 2 year old is sitting on my lap as I’m looking at your blog and he’s pretty excited about all these recipes.

I’ve been reading your blog for about a month or so now and the first recipe we made was your Weekend Glow Kale Salad. That was so incredibly yummy! My hubby and I ate almost the entire bowl ourselves! Thanks for posting such great recipes!

66 Angela (Oh She Glows) July 25, 2011

I’m glad you liked it!

67 Karen July 25, 2011

Question on the chocolate banana no bakes – my kids HATE bananas (weird, I know) and they always detect them when I use them in various recipes even if I think they aren’t noticeable. Do you think that applesauce would work or another type of fruit puree? Nothing else has quite the same texture as pureed banana except perhaps an avocado. Thoughts????

68 Angela (Oh She Glows) July 26, 2011

Hmm I’m really not sure if the applesauce would make it all stick together as well. It would be an experiment I guess!

69 Victoria (Sweet and Healthy Living) July 25, 2011

Those apple sandwiches are adorable! You could also do little apple donuts with toppings! I also like the idea of whole fruit popsicles! That way you are not left with just ice after you suck all the juice out! ;)

70 Julie - StressStories July 25, 2011

Those apple sandwiches look adorable :-)

And I would like to try those popsicles. Does the fruit pieces dissolve properly like icecream when eating, or do you have to take bites from it?

71 Angela (Oh She Glows) July 26, 2011

It remains chunky :)

72 Rachel @ The Avid Appetite July 25, 2011

I adore all of these ideas! Not just for kids, but for grown ups too!!

73 Sarah @ Sarah's Modern Bites July 25, 2011

Angela- I love your menu plan! I wish I could be organized like that every week too! haha I guess that’s what having kids around does to you??! I am just so indecisive and always end up changing my mind due to inspiration, cravings, or guests which is why I don’t think meal plans work for me… at least a weeks worth. maybe some day!

74 Living, Learning, Eating July 25, 2011

Based off of that, I’m pretty sure everyone wants to be your nephew! :P

75 Kristin @ eat healthy. be happy. live well July 25, 2011

I can’t wait to make that fruit pizza!!!

Also, where did you get those popsicle molds??? I’d love to make some homemade frozen smoothies this summer!

76 Angela (Oh She Glows) July 26, 2011

Superstore :)

77 Katelyn @ Chef Katelyn July 25, 2011

Ummm I”m not even a “kid” anymore and I would totally make/eat these!!!! Especially the apple bagel and the frosty cookies, omg I want.

78 Khaira July 25, 2011

Ok I love your site and all the recipes I have tried…but unfortunately a lot of things require some expensive ingredients :( I was drooling over that fruit pizza…

So out of curiosity what is your food budget? I get that you can consider your food a business expense but I’m still curious to see if it’s even attainable.

Thanks and have fun with the kids the treats you have planned will be sure winners.

79 Angela (Oh She Glows) July 26, 2011

Hi Khaira,
I buy many of my ingredients in bulk and it saves a TON of money. We’ve also found that not buying expensive meat saves us a lot too. I think it all balances out in the end. We have some really dirt cheap meals every day thanks to vegan baking with grains and seeds!

80 Abby @ Abz 'n' Oats July 25, 2011

Yum! I want to come visit! lol. :) Sounds like you are very organized this week! Love it!

81 Gail July 25, 2011

Good lord – those popsicles look wonderful! That’s such a great idea, even to get adults to eat less sugary crap and have a nice frozen fruit treat instead. I’m going to have to try that one – thank!

82 Sarah @ veggie-kids.blogspot.com/ July 25, 2011

Love all the kids food!!! My kids would be all over that-can they come visit too? You’re such a good auntie!!

83 Paige @ Running Around Normal July 25, 2011

Oh my gosh those apple sandwiches are SO cute!

84 Robin July 25, 2011

Great ideas! I will try them out on my son. The apples look so good!

85 Lauren @ What Lauren Likes July 25, 2011

lovelovelove! these recipes look and I know TASTE amazing :)

86 Stephenie Zamora July 25, 2011

I am all over this apple sandwich idea! LOVE!

87 Ellie@fitforthesoul July 25, 2011

woww those popsicles look sooo pretty! haha, I can’t wait to have my own kids and make things with them :D

88 Kirsten @ Cooking in Japan July 25, 2011

I am craving those apple sandwiches. The popsicles too come to think of it.

89 Lisa July 25, 2011

I love those frozen oat cookie things. Super easy to make and because they are kept in the freezer, you can’t eat them all at once! In one batch, I threw in some goji berries. Yummy flavour and colour!

90 Lou July 25, 2011

this makes me wish that i had an aunt like you. for the crackers, if i dont have nutritional yeast, can i use normal active yeast? if so, will it be the same amount of your nutritional yeast? please try to answer me! thank you :)

91 Angela (Oh She Glows) July 26, 2011

Nope, normal yeast isnt a sub for nutritional yeast.

92 Jen July 25, 2011

Why have I never thought of apple sandwiches before?! That’s so much more clever than just dipping apple slices into peanut butter (which is one of my favorite snacks). I wish I had kids to make those for! I guess I’ll just have to make them for myself…and my fiance, if he’s lucky. ;)

93 Svetlana July 25, 2011

Awww first time I login on my vacation, totally love the new look of the site!!!!!! :)

94 Kris | iheartwellness.com July 25, 2011

Awwww, how cute!!! Just getting you prepped for when you have little healthy ones of your own ;) Your granola is killing me over here…I have to try it!

xxoo

95 Rachel July 25, 2011

Paul made these apple sandwiches for dessert tonight – very YUM!!
Thanks for sharing!

96 Jessica @ Dairy Free Betty July 25, 2011

Wow. I’d like to be a kid at your place!! :) So many awesome ideas!

Thank you so much for bidding on my stuff in the auction – it made my day to see your name as one of my bidders!! Especially since I get so much of my inspiration from you!!

Enjoy your time!

97 Angela (Oh She Glows) July 26, 2011

Im sad I didnt win! :( I was away from the comp when family arrived. Im so happy how much everything raised though!

98 Katrina July 25, 2011

Thanks for the ideas! Yum!

99 Carly - (Getting) Fit Family Robinson July 26, 2011

I made your version of Date Squares for my 20 month-old’s play group today and it was so popular with both the adults and the kids. It was really good to be able to tell the Mums that there were no added sweeteners other than the dates. Paired with homemade Hummus & veggie sticks, it was a healthy feast!

100 Angela (Oh She Glows) July 26, 2011

Thats great to hear!

101 Terezka July 26, 2011

Hi! I would like to make your blondies for this Saturday. Will they still be good if I make them Thursday evening, or is it better to make them Friday? Thanks!

102 Angela (Oh She Glows) July 26, 2011

I would make them the day of or the night before. Enjoy!

103 Beach Bum Beauty July 26, 2011

What a spread! I love the popsicles and rice crispy squares, they are making me reminisce about my childhood. No prizes for guessing what I’ll be doing this weekend!

104 Lauri July 26, 2011

Angela,

I love all of your recipes! I made the no bake frosty cookies last night and added some peanut butter. Thank you for sharing all you wonderful ideas!

105 kaila @ healthyhelper! July 26, 2011

I love the popsicle idea! I’ve got to try that!!!!

106 Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes July 26, 2011

All of these recipes sound amazing. I want to make those posicles right now!!!

107 Snack Girl July 26, 2011

Wow! These look so delicious – I spend a lot of time on kid friendly snacks on Snack Girl and I will have to try some of these on my kids!

108 LizAshlee July 26, 2011

I think all those snacks would definitely be adult friendly too! They all look so delicious!! You are such a great aunt!!!

Have a wonderful day & enjoy your time with your family!!

109 Kathleen @ KatsHealthCorner July 26, 2011

Apple Sandwiches?! Oh my gosh.

110 Jen @ keepitsimplefoods.com July 26, 2011

AMAZING! You don’t need to be a kid to enjoy those delicious snacks! :)

111 Amy July 26, 2011

Yum! These ideas are great! Esp. since I have 4 nieces!

112 Liz @ iheartvegetables July 26, 2011

Wow these recipes will also be great for the guy-friends in my life who are as PICKY as kids! haha

113 Sheryl July 27, 2011

Thanks so much for this post! I love it!

114 Susan July 27, 2011

I can’t even remember how I recently came across your site, but I have loved trying out some of your recipes! I am especially greatful for this post, as I am in the process of teaching my kids about nutrition & how to make healthy food choices. All of the “busy, busy, busy” in life can make it seem like there just isn’t time to prepare food that is both quick & healthy. I have found that that is such a MYTH (!) in our world of fast food on every corner. Sometimes the hardest part is just coming up with something DIFFERENT. I am so excited to try these recipes out w/my kiddos!
Thanks for sharing your ideas!!!

115 saniel July 27, 2011

so the nephews are vegan too? that is great! way to lead by example

116 Sarah with Veggie Kids July 31, 2011

I’m making those apple sandwiches for my kids for lunch today-yum, can’t wait to see how they like it! I just published a children’s book titled “The Boy Who Loved Broccoli” which is aimed at getting kids to eat their veggies! Anyway, I’d love to send you a copy for your lil’ nephews if you’d like.
Thanks!

117 Hayley July 6, 2013

I just tried out your chunky whole fruit popsicle idea and put it up on my blog! I didn’t have any juice at home, so I had to resort to yogurt instead. But they still turned out pretty good! Thanks for the idea! Next up is your apple sandwiches. You’re a genius!

118 krista October 7, 2013

Hi,
Pinned this the other day and bought all the ingredients needed for the fruit pizza but now can’t seem to open the link. It sends me to a broken page.
Can you please send me the recipe ?? Thanks a bunch

119 Angela (Oh She Glows) October 8, 2013

Hey Krista, I think Recipage was down yesterday, but its working now. Here is the link! http://ohsheglows.com/recipage/?recipe_id=6001759&prev_term=pizza