You know what makes me happy?
Putting together these posts!
I don’t have to write out recipes or edit photos or think of something to write about. I basically get to drool over delicious looking food, compile everything, and let other fabulous bloggers take the stage. It is a fun change of pace.
There are 200 recipe submissions in my email folder right now…can you believe that? I never expected such a response to the idea, so that is really cool. Luckily, I made a new email address and a filter so all emails to recipes [at] ohsheglows.com skip my normal inbox and I stay more sane in the process. ;)
Your next 20 vegan recipes around the web….belly grumbling likely to occur!
1. Super Veggie Lentil ‘Taco Meat’ from Ordinary Vegetarian.
2. Banana Bread Muffins from Just A One Girl Revolution.
3. Garnet Yam and Avocado Panini with Garlic Mayonnaise from One Sweet Vegan.
4. Quinoa Party Salad from A Fit and Spicy Life.
5. Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookie Pie from Pursuit of Healthfulness.
6. Classic Raw Coconut Macaroons from I’m Not Superhuman.
7. Double Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies from Une Vie Saine.
8. Triple Threat Ginger Cookies from Spiced Plate.
9. Gluten-Free and Vegan Quinoa and Buckwheat Granola from Hungry Hungry Hippie.
10. Snap Pea + Israeli Couscous from Live Well Fit Now.
11. Chocolate Tofu Brownie from Moves ‘n Munchies
12. Kabocha Pecan Bread from Thyme Bombe.
13. Winter Minestrone from Land Animal.
14. Roasted Vegetable with Walnuts and Quinoa from Fitting It All in.
15. Vegan + Gluten-Free Lasagna from Clean, Green, Simple.
16. Veggie Burgers, Butternut Squash Fries, and low fat Onion Rings from Clean, Green, Simple.
17. Kamut Power Blend from Eat, Spin, Run, Repeat.
18. Vegan Banana-Sweetened Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from Carrie On Vegan.
19. Sweet Potato Quinoa Cakes from Eating Bird Food.
20. Vegan Gumbo from Leading the Good Life.
Dear Santa, Please send me a personal chef fairy. Love, Ange xo
Recipe Link Love is a new series highlighting other blogger’s vegan recipes right here on OSG! For more info, see this post.
Missed these previous Recipe Link Love posts?
Feb 26 2011
Feb 28, 2011