Recipe Link Love, Feb 26

by Angela (Oh She Glows) on February 26, 2011

20101016-IMG_7128

Happy Weekend!

While we are knee deep in painting today, I thought I would do my first Recipe Link Love, showcasing fabulous vegan recipes around the web!

I’m absolutely amazed by the response that I have had. I think I have over 100 submissions already…you guys are all kinds of awesome.

Here are today’s 10 vegan recipes around the web….enjoy!

1. Sweet Potato Tart with Fetacotta Filling from Healthy Exposures.

2. Vegan Miso Noodle Soup from Everyday Foodie Canada.

vegansoup

3. Quinoa Pizza Balls from Newlywed, Newly Veg.

DSC_0020 (110)

4. Better Than Betty’s Strawberry Cupcakes With Strawberry Frosting from Blackberries For Jam.

IMG_3532

5. Peach Salsa Couscous from Run, Eat, Repeat.

peach salsa couscous

6. Chickpea Falafel Bites from Young, Broke, & Vegan.

dscf0911

7. Coconut Butter Cookies from  The Mommy Bowl.

coconutbuttercookies

8. Sweet Potato Pecan Cinnamon Rolls from Healthy Food For Living

IMG_7367

9. Donut Muffins from With A Side of Sneakers.

donut muffins (500x334)

10. Carrot Ginger Soup from Lisa’s Foods on the Move.

IMG_5790

11. Mango Salsa from Mindfully Emily.

salsa

12. Single Serve Gooey Chocolate Brownie from Life (and running) In Iowa.

Single Serve Gooey Chocolate Brownie

13.  Falafel Burgers from Savvy Eats

Falafel-Burgers-1

14. Strawberry Skillet Bread from Domestic Affections.

DSC_0110

15. Peach Blackberry Crisp from Bran Appetit.

img_0063_thumb-1

Ok, that was 15, I got a bit carried away. ;)

If you have a vegan recipe you’d like to submit please email recipes [at] ohsheglows.com the following:

• 1 photo attached
  • Link to recipe on your blog
  • Title of recipe
  • You can submit as many as you want

Well, I need to get back in the game (save me!). You can check out our Day 6 reno progress here!

Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table February 26, 2011 at 10:29 am

Love these posts! That gooey chocolate brownie looks ridiculously good. Can’t wait to try some new dishes!!!

tweal February 26, 2011 at 10:34 am

Oh I had no idea that when I dropped in here this morning I would be tempted by so many lovely photos! I am so hungry now and those coconut butter cookies aren’t helping…nor are the donut muffins or the quinoa balls. This looks like the best vegan buffet ever. And what a great idea for sharing recipes – I’m going to check them out now :)

Ricki February 26, 2011 at 10:35 am

I want to make every one of these! What a great selection of recipes. Looking forward to the next installment! :D

Anna @ Newlywed, Newly Veg February 26, 2011 at 10:38 am

Thank you SO much for the link love and for your comment on my blog! It made my morning!

Gina February 26, 2011 at 10:38 am

Great recipes! :)
Wonderful idea for a blog post!

Renée February 26, 2011 at 10:40 am

I need to make those donut muffins!!

Ari @ ThE DiVa DiSh February 26, 2011 at 10:40 am

Thank you for sharing! I haven’t visited a few of these blogs, so I am def going to check them out! I am now officially STARVING :)

Gen February 26, 2011 at 10:54 am

awesome recipes!!!!! I’m hungry now…=D

Carrie (Moves 'N Munchies) February 26, 2011 at 10:58 am

i love this whole vegan recipe sharing!! that ooey gooey brownie.. OH MY!

Ashley February 26, 2011 at 11:30 am

Whoa. Lots of awesome vegan eats. I’m super interested in the coconut butter cookies…They look so thick + delicious!! I’ll have to submit a few recipes to you! :)

kaila @ healthy helper! February 26, 2011 at 11:32 am

love being introduced to all these new blogs and recipes! those chickpea falafel bites look wonderful and i can’t wait to try the strawberry muffins as well! thanks for this!

[email protected] February 26, 2011 at 11:34 am

Wow – so many amazing recipes, and so exciting to see mine amongst them! Seriously – I love this post series idea, and I can’t wait to check out these great blogs and recipes you’ve posted. Thank you!!

Samantha @ Health, Happiness & Skinny Jeans February 26, 2011 at 11:36 am

Yummmm! It all look so good! Especially the cupcakes!

megan @ blackberries for jam February 26, 2011 at 11:38 am

Thank you so much for featuring my recipe! And now there are 14 other recipes on my “must make soon” list! Have a lovely weekend!

Amanda (Eating Up) February 26, 2011 at 11:39 am

I love recipe link posts like this!

rhonda February 26, 2011 at 11:40 am

Some of these look wonderful, but none of them compare with your own recipes, A :)

Julie @ Shining From Within February 26, 2011 at 11:45 am

I love link love! So many great recipes :D. Good luck with renos.

[email protected] February 26, 2011 at 11:49 am

yum these all look amazing I cant decide which to try first, good luck w the reno it already looks better!

Amy Kirchhoff February 26, 2011 at 11:52 am

I am so glad you are doing this! Look forward to more Link Loves!

Ann February 26, 2011 at 11:59 am

What a great assortment of recipes. I’m not vegan, but I can’t wait to try many of these! And this week I will have some miso soup, that looks delicious!

Amber K February 26, 2011 at 12:05 pm

Oh my gosh, this is awesome!! I can’t wait to go explore the recipes. They look delicious!

Bridget February 26, 2011 at 12:08 pm

Really impressive recipe selection! The sweet potato pecan rolls look to die for!

By the way, I read an article about you in my local newspaper today! They even had a picture of you making a green monster :) Hopefully people who haven’t heard of you will see how amazing you are and check out your blog!

Angela (Oh She Glows) February 26, 2011 at 12:20 pm

haha cool…the interview has been in a few papers now! If you don’t mind, I’d love if you could let me know which one it was in today (you can email me if you don’t want to disclose the city). :)

Bridget February 26, 2011 at 4:07 pm

Hey, no problem at all! The interview ran in the Times Colonist in Victoria, BC. Here’s the link…

Angela (Oh She Glows) February 26, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Thanks!

Sharon February 26, 2011 at 12:09 pm

Oh.My.Gosh

I feel like an alcoholic at a wine tasting party. I guess I shouldn’t be looking at recipes after a 13 mile run. These look so delicious!!! I can’t decide which one to make for my post run meal. I will probably pick 5 and then eat hummus while I’m waiting for them to cook and then not be hungry by the time they are done. I hope they all work well as leftovers!

Emma (Sweet Tooth Runner) February 26, 2011 at 12:12 pm

I have literally just opened every single one of these in tabs- they look SO good!! I know what I’m going to be doing for the next 20 minutes or so…drooling over these! :P

Holly @ Couch Potato Athlete February 26, 2011 at 12:13 pm

These all look delicious — especially the sweet potato cinnamon rolls?!?!?! Wow. Yum!

Natalia - a side of simple February 26, 2011 at 12:41 pm

This is such a fantastic idea, Angela! Thanks for sharing so many great links out there :)

Kierstan @ Life {and running} in Iowa February 26, 2011 at 12:42 pm

So excited that you chose my brownies! :) I need to go and try all of these… especially the pizza bits and coconut cookies!

[email protected] Sweet Life February 26, 2011 at 12:43 pm

What a great list. I think the cupcake has me drooling the most!

Justeen @ Blissful Baking February 26, 2011 at 12:53 pm

What delicious-looking photos! I’m drooling over the sweet potato pecan cinnamon rolls!

Annette @ EnjoyYOURHealthyLife February 26, 2011 at 1:08 pm

Could I please have one of everything? ;) These all look amazing and delicious-what a great idea, Angela!

Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) February 26, 2011 at 1:14 pm

Coooool! Thanks for the linky love Angela :-)

Julie @SavvyEats February 26, 2011 at 1:24 pm

THANK YOU for the link love!

Happy weekend and good luck with the renos!

Allison @ Food For Healing February 26, 2011 at 1:45 pm

best of luck, i would help you if i could, but im stuck in Saskatchewan!

Maryea {Happy Healthy Mama} February 26, 2011 at 1:46 pm

Wow, these all look amazing! Thanks for sharing–many of these blogs are new to me. :-)

Katy (The Singing Runner) February 26, 2011 at 2:13 pm

Time to start thinking of some vegan recipes! :D

barefoot and frolicking February 26, 2011 at 2:21 pm

Hi Angela,

I just sent you some of my favorite recipes – hope you like them! :)

Sabine @ thefruitpursuit February 26, 2011 at 2:24 pm

whiiii coconut butter cookies :D

Taylor February 26, 2011 at 2:30 pm

Wow, thank you so much for the link love! I know I’ll be making those sweet potato pecan rolls tomorrow morning, and probably everything else tonight.

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) February 26, 2011 at 2:43 pm

Angela, these all look wonderful and I read many of the blogs who submitted a recipe to you…and I loved seeing those recipes on YOUR site! How cool for those ladies. And it reminds me…need to email you something, right now.

Here I go to search my recipe stash….

And I hope you have a productive and easy day with the renovations!

Moni'sMeals February 26, 2011 at 2:58 pm

these are amazing ideas! I will be sending in some recipes soon. :) Thanks for sharing.

Kelsey February 26, 2011 at 3:12 pm

Wow this is awesome! I am drooling, so I think you’ve succeeded in choosing some good eats. Thanks for compiling these. :)

Baking 'n' Books February 26, 2011 at 3:15 pm

These all look so amazing! That first one and the donut holes …I want to check out of them out!

It’s very special of telling of the kind of person you are to highlight other people’s creations and blogs.

And what’s this interview you did for??

Liz @ Tip Top Shape February 26, 2011 at 3:26 pm

All those recipes look fantastic!!!

Alaina February 26, 2011 at 3:26 pm

Oh, those sweet potato cinnamon buns looks so delectable! :-P

Deanna February 26, 2011 at 3:29 pm

Thank you for the link love! I am honored to be included in such a fabulous list of bloggers. So many recipes to drool over.

chelsey @ clean eating chelsey February 26, 2011 at 3:35 pm

Looking at all those recipes was one of the best things that happened to me today.

Lauren at Keep It Sweet February 26, 2011 at 3:48 pm

What fantastic looking recipes! Can’t wait to check them out:-)

Vanessa February 26, 2011 at 5:01 pm

Love the idea of the link love! You should do a weekly roundup like this!! I’m making those falafel burgers tonight!! Those donut muffins are in my near future as well :-)

Julie @SavvyEats February 26, 2011 at 5:52 pm

Enjoy the falafel burgers!!

Angela (Oh She Glows) February 26, 2011 at 6:59 pm

I’m hoping to do it weekly…I love it. It’s so fun so showcase other’s recipes. You should see my inbox right now haha

Katelyn @ Chef Katelyn February 26, 2011 at 5:15 pm

Oh hot darn. I love all things falafel, and this is a double whammy!! I agree with Chels, best thing to happen all day.

Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin February 26, 2011 at 5:26 pm

I haven’t even heard of a few of these blogs. I’m so excited to have new blogs to check out now! :D

[email protected] February 26, 2011 at 5:58 pm

What a fun idea this is! :) That cupcake looks verrryy yummyy!

brandi February 26, 2011 at 6:32 pm

Thanks so much for the link love, love! I can’t wait to check out all these other recipes – they all look fantastic :)

Hope you’re having a great weekend!

Teresa Callahan February 26, 2011 at 6:48 pm

It is official!
I am actually DROOLING!
Well done!
Angela – you continue to inspire me in so many ways!!!
Thank you!

Lauren February 26, 2011 at 7:01 pm

Yet another page to bookmark for recipes to try. I’m gonna love this series, it will encourage me to try out new vegan goodies!

Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat February 26, 2011 at 8:08 pm

WOW! All of these look fantastic! Can’t wait to try them – I have a feeling I’ll be bookmarking all your Recipe Link Love posts!

Sportsgirl February 26, 2011 at 8:24 pm

ooh. Love number 7 as I just purchased some coconut flour. Thank you!

Katie February 26, 2011 at 10:41 pm

I love posts like this…So many recipes but too little time! I hope renos are going great for you!

Ally (oatsandspice) February 26, 2011 at 10:52 pm

What a cool idea! Thanks for sharing all of these great recipes with us :)

Alyssa February 26, 2011 at 11:43 pm

Yummy! I just made the falafel burger tonight. I added some cilantro! We made guacamole so I had that on the falafel wrapped in lettuce and veggies. I am also making the Double Chocolate Torte tonight! We have a friend over and my husband was so excited for him to try some of the new recipes! So far, everything that I have made has been husband and kid proof. I wondering if there was any particular reason you don’t do more things with rice? I am really new to vegan food and so far I love it but that is one thing that I haven’t really came across on most websites and I was wondering why? In the last couple of weeks I have cut out at least 75% of animal products from my diet.

Angela (Oh She Glows) February 27, 2011 at 9:03 am

I have some brown basmati and it takes FOREVER to cook, so that has put me off a bit. I do love rice though!

Embodying Freedom February 27, 2011 at 9:30 am

All of these look absolutely amazing. I can’t believe there is so much vegan goodness out there! Well, yes I can.

Kathleen @ Kat's Health Corner February 27, 2011 at 9:50 am

I love these kind of posts! :)

Beach Bum Beauty February 27, 2011 at 10:33 am

Who knew vegan food could look and taste so delicious. Am making the transition from eating dairy etc to being vegan and sites like this make it so much easier. I really don’t feel as though I am missing out at all :-D

Sarah S. February 27, 2011 at 12:30 pm

Ooh, those falafel burgers are so tempting right now!

Dena B February 27, 2011 at 12:45 pm

So many amazing recipes…Thanks

JL goes Vegan February 27, 2011 at 4:37 pm

These eats look amazing!

I’ve just returned from a quick business trip and read your original post, Angela. You are something! You have a very popular blog and to invite your readers to submit, and be highlighted, is very generous. You’ve got some good blogging karma coming your way, girl!

andilu February 27, 2011 at 11:15 pm

holy yum!!!
thanks for sharing!!

Jennifer Cook February 28, 2011 at 8:49 am

Love that you’re doing this- always looking for new recipe/dinner ideas- and this is like a one stop shop! These look great!

Kat Skull February 28, 2011 at 1:22 pm

I loved the Carrot Ginger Soup, it was delicious!

gigi February 28, 2011 at 11:34 pm

Would be delighted if you forwarded me these recipes. Is there a way to link it to FB? Thanks.

Angela (Oh She Glows) March 1, 2011 at 8:30 am

you can ‘like’ the post at the bottom of the page and this will add it to your facebook feed :)