Well, it is a good thing I made energy bites for last night because we needed them to fuel our beer and chatting marathon on the couch!
Last night = Sitting on the couch > Kinect
I am a strong believer in listening to your body and last night our bodies wanted beer, energy bites, blankets, and a comfy couch. The technical term is Pre-Winter hibernation I believe.
Lots of wedding talk occurred! Steve and Joanne are trying to decide what kind of wedding they want to have (destination vs home). It is a difficult decision!
Today, I am in the kitchen testing my pumpkin recipe should I advance to challenge #8 in Project Food Blog. Yesterday, I tested a pumpkin recipe that I had been planning all week and it was a huge and utter flop. I was left with a kitchen that looked like a bomb went off. Sometimes creating vegan recipes is not easy!
Now I start from scratch.
I threw around some ideas with Eric last night and I came up with a new idea that I hope will be great!
Because I am busy in the kitchen today, I thought I would do a health news round up for you today. :)
Health News Round Up
- Fitness trends for 2011- Fitsugar
- Does walking help you avoid the common cold? – Yahoo News
- 9 common ingredients on food labels and what they are- Huffington Post
- 12 healthy soup recipes for Fall and Winter- Daily Spark
- Want to become a runner? Sign up for a race – Thatsfit.ca
- Cooking Light’s Vegetarian Thanksgiving – NY Times
- The ‘Twinkie Diet’ raises some interesting questions about how we define health – CNN
- Spice up indoor cardio with a virtual trip this Winter – ThatsFit.ca
- 5 fun ways to prepare carrots – NY Times
- Celebrities who ran the NYC Marathon – Fit Sugar
- Two great running bras with lots of support – Thats Fit
- Pilates or Boot Camps?- FitSugar
Random question of the day- If you are married, did you opt for a destination wedding or one in your area? If you are planning on getting married some day, have you thought about what you would do for your wedding?