Believe

Good morning!

I was soooooooo excited for this cold & delicious breakfast this morning! I vowed that I would not have another VOO fail on my hands.

I made Peanut Butter Soft Serve which I am convinced is the best thing since sliced bread. If you haven’t added a spoonful of peanut butter to your Banana Soft Serve you must! It tastes like peanut butter ice cream, without all the processed junk.

IMG_1733

Today I made a bowl. Sometimes I just like plopping everything into a bowl and letting it melt and swirl all around. Mmmm.

IMG_1751

Be careful carrying it though…I was juggling this bowl, my SLR, and climbing onto the deck and the VOO almost went flying off the bowl! It is a slippery little devil…

IMG_1739-2

Peanut Butter Soft Serve & Cherry, Banana, Coconut Butter Bread Vegan Overnight Oats

Ingredients:

IMG_1740

This was one of my yummiest bowls yet! A cold & creamy delight.

IMG_1746

Believe

Recently, I received a really cool email from a reader that I wanted to share with you this morning (with her permission):

“Angela, You’ve made me realize that it’s okay to eat! It’s more important what you eat than how much. That has made so much sense to me. Although I’ve transitioned into a vegetarian over the last few years, I’ve dabbled into Vegan more seriously now. You make it seem fun! (Vegan…fun?! *Gasp*).
Please keep on writing.
I’ve just read your 9 part series on when you quit your job. Fantastic. It’s like I’m looking into a mirror.
Just a little story I want to tell you:
I live in South Africa. I recently started doing triathlons (cycling is the hardest for me).
We have 11 official languages here (crazy, I know). I only speak two: English and Afrikaans (Afrikaans is very, very close to Flemish/Dutch). Anyhow, when I was reading your story about your new career, you said you were playing with names – something like Glow but ended up using the word Glo.
In Afrikaans,
Glo means "Believe".
And that’s what you’ve made me do. "Believe" that I can be happy and follow my heart. And eat nutritious food without feeling deprived. Just thought that it was interesting.”

The word glow has always had a lot of personal significance for me, but now that I know that it means Believe in another language makes it even more meaningful!

Her email inspired me to write out a few things…

I Believe…

• I Believe if you have love in your life you are rich beyond your wildest dreams
  • I Believe that hard work and passion goes a long way
  • I Believe money won’t bring happiness
  • I Believe getting rid of the scale and not counting calories was the best thing I ever did for my health
  • I Believe sisters and mother/daughters share a bond that is only understood by each other
  • I Believe all living creatures on this earth are far more intelligent than we know
  • I Believe we have done irreparable damage to our earth
  • I Believe people say hurtful things out of fear
  • I Believe people weren’t meant to be stuck at a desk
  • I Believe that I think of the future when I should be living in the present
  • I Believe that everyone has a unique talent they can offer the world
  • I Believe my cat plots revenge
  • I Believe the truth always comes out
  • I Believe 99% of the things I worry about never happen
  • I Believe that people are attracted to confidence and not a certain size or shape
  • I Believe I am capable of much more than I think
  • I Believe that changing careers is much better than being miserable your entire life
  • I Believe loved ones are taken for granted
  • I Believe that half the things we ‘know’ to be true will be proved wrong in 10 years
  • I Believe that positivity breeds positivity
  • I Believe settling will always come back to haunt you
  • I Believe I need a hair cut
  • I Believe learning to love myself was my great victory of my twenties
  • I Believe that life is too short
  • I Believe in YOU

What do you believe?

And in the end it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
   – Abraham Lincoln

1 Jessica @ How Sweet July 7, 2010

I thinkg ‘believing’ in yourself is one of the most important things in life. It goes hand in hand with that quote by Henry Ford (that my hubby and I love) ‘Whether you think you can or you can’t, you’re right!’

2 Lindsay July 7, 2010

That’s always been one of my favorite quotes as well!

3 Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday July 7, 2010

I believe smiling brings happiness and not the other way around.

4 Heather @ Side of Sneakers July 7, 2010

I believe everything happens for a reason- it’s up to us to embrace it!

5 Rhea July 7, 2010

I believe in naps after the beach; showering after a long, sweaty run; eating ice cream on the couch; pushing yourself in all aspects of your life; watching the sunrise while eating cinnamon toast and consistently showing love to those around you.
And what an incredible email that was. Thank you for sharing!

6 Jen July 7, 2010

I believe that I am who I am, and that makes me happy! Some days I have to force myself to say that, but I do believe that it helps :)

7 Morgan @ Life After Bagels July 7, 2010

I believe that I am strong enough and smart enough to push my freelance career hard enough so that I can afford to quit my job and go back to school in January

(this is a very new revelation and goal for me and I can’t share it on my blog because I have many co workers that read it, so it feels good to say it here :) )

8 Rachel @ Suburban Yogini July 7, 2010

Oooh I’m going to have a think about this and do an “I believe” post later in the year.

9 Jenny July 7, 2010

I believe that if I set my mind to something that I can do it!

10 Gavi @ GaviGetsGoing! July 7, 2010

What a beautiful post–it brought tears to my eyes! Thank you for sharing this wonderful email, and thank you for inspiring so many of us to believe. I believe that health is a journey, and I have been fortunate enough to find my way back to it. What a great way to start the day–thank you so much!

11 Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat July 7, 2010

Ahh I LOVE this post! I believe that you should do what truly makes you happy, and that friends can bring more happiness than material possessions. Have a great day and thanks for the inspiration!

12 Freya @ Brit Chick Runs July 7, 2010

First up – amazing oats!
2nd – beautiful post! I agree with a lot of your ‘believes’ but my main one is I believe in NO REGRETS. Everything happens for a reason, and of course, what doesn’t kill us only makes us stronger! Wise words Kanye :P

13 Therese July 7, 2010

LOVE it!

I believe that we are the only person who holds us back and we are the only people that can make us excel!

14 Therese July 7, 2010

I made your Cherry, Banana, Coconut bread yesterday with about 3/4 cup blueberries since I didn’t have any cherries on hand. IT. IS. AMAZING! So moist and sweet with only 1/2 cup of sugar! My husband and I ate half the pan in one day and I had to put the rest in the freezer ;-)

15 Ange July 7, 2010

Wow – that is so great!!

I believe….that we see the world NOT as it is, but AS WE ARE. It’s so important to nurture our true self to really experience all that this life has to offer!

16 Michelle @ Turning Over a New Leaf July 7, 2010

I believe that your breakfast this morning resembles cake and ice cream. Yummm! ;)

17 Foxy July 7, 2010

As a South African reader (and Taurean “blog twin” who shares the birthdate of 16 May! ;), I must admit I never thought of the Afrikaans meaning, even though I read your blog everyday! But yes, “glo” does mean believe. Great blog Angela- keep inspiring us all over the world!

18 Mae July 7, 2010

This is awesome!

I Believe that surrounding yourself with positivity eliminates 90% or negative thoughts.

I Believe that when you set and work to a clear goal, no mater how goofy or difficult it is, you will either achieve it or achieve something even better.

I Believe support from friends, family, or co-workers, or even strangers can help you achieve your goals twice as fast.

I Believe money is meaningless if you surround yourself with friends you take care of and will take care of you.

I Believe generosity NEVER comes back to bite you.

I Believe in sanctuaries. When you’re at your stream or on your run you feel like nothing can bother you.

19 Lizzie July 7, 2010

I believe I also need a haircut!!! :)

Thanks for the challenge of writing out the list. I feel I’ve been going round in circles lately an maybe it’s because I haven’t really pinned down what I believe.

Also, you may have cajoled me (in a kind way of course!) to try VOO’s and I am definitely baking that bread!!!

20 Stacey@http://stacey-healthylife.blogspot.com/ July 7, 2010

That is a winning breakfast, it looks so delicious.

21 Stephanie July 7, 2010

Great post. I believe happiness is a choice.

Your I believe statement about your cat made me think of this: http://www.catswhothrowupgrass.com/kill.php

22 Nicole @ Making Good Choices July 7, 2010

Wow what an incredible email from that reader! You should be so proud how inspiring you are to others. I believe that you create your own happiness. I believe in laughing my heart out. I believe in cooking and baking from scratch.

23 Mary @ ferventfoodie July 7, 2010

I believe that I am capable of achieving great things (as long as I set my mind to it)!

I love this positive uplifting post! Thank you!

24 Mellissa July 7, 2010

I believe in having the constant urge to travel
I believe in being uber organized because it makes you happy
I believe that being healthy has a different definition to each person
I believe that you can never have too many friends

25 Jil @ Peace, Love & Munchies July 7, 2010

I believe that everything does truly work out in the end.
I believe that everyone takes different paths to their own successes.
I believe that no one can define success or failure but yourself.
Oh – and I believe that peanut butter soft-serve sounds freaking amazing!!

26 Inge July 7, 2010

Wow angela, great post, I love it,

greets from far away land –> Netherlands
Inge

27 Katie @ Health for the Whole Self July 7, 2010

I believe that we all need something to believe in. I believe that believing is – in and of itself – very powerful.

28 Anya @ Fitness & Sunshine July 7, 2010

Thank you so much for an inspirational post this morning! :)

I believe that the way to happiness is surrounding myself with positive people and experiences, and never forgetting the wonderful things inside of me that make me who I am.

29 Nikki T July 7, 2010

I believe that nothing worth it is easy!

30 Michelle @ Give Me the Almond Butter July 7, 2010

I believe in fueling my body; I believe in listening to my body’s needs

Very inspiring post!

31 Danielle July 7, 2010

I LOVE this post! I agree with so many things in your “believe” list, just awesome!

My mother-in-law wrote that Lincoln quote in my birthday card this year :)

32 Casey July 7, 2010

Amazing post Angela!
I believe we are all more beautiful, gifted and special than we ever believe of ourselves. I also believe we each have a purpose which will contribute greatly to ourselves, our loved ones and to our planet should we allow ourselves to dream and on this purpose.
Thanks for a wonderful post!

Casey

33 Sarah July 7, 2010

You’re right- that peanut butter soft serve is incredibly delicious. I tried it a day or two ago and was impressed.

A few things I believe-
I will overcome emotional and otherwise overeating by my next birthday.
I will complete a yoga teacher program, and I will do it well.
I cannot say yes to everything and except to continue doing everything well.
I will continue to make lots of mistakes and some people will love me in spite of those mistakes.
I need to express more gratitude to those people.

34 Maria July 7, 2010

What a beautiful read to start off my morning. Thank you!

I believe that if I can’t change the not so great things in my life, I CAN change how I perceive them.

35 Shanna @ Shanna Like Banana July 7, 2010

Angela — one of your best posts yet! How inspirational. Clearly you are making an impact on the world and that is beautiful :)

36 Jessica @ The Process of Healing July 7, 2010

Thank you for this beautiful post, it really got me thinking.
I believe that whatever goes around, comes back around. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I believe in living life to the fullest. And I believe that everything happens for a reason.

37 Heather (Heather's Dish) July 7, 2010

peanut butter soft serve is the way to go…i love that and cocoa powder in mine!

I believe that life is to short to sit in a dead-end job just to pay the bills…and I believe that I need to take a chance!

38 Tracey @ I'm Not Superhuman July 7, 2010

That was a beautiful letter. I believe that the suck happens for as much a reason as the good stuff does. I believe no one reaches their dreams by sitting around and wishing. And I believe that happiness is a choice.

39 Lauren (Lauren Loves Good Food) July 7, 2010

This post is AMAZING and these comments are just as inspiring. Kudos to you, Angela :D

40 kim July 7, 2010

glo baby glo!!! wooo hooo! beautiful post!
i believe that dancing with my ipod on makes my soul sing!

41 Tracey July 7, 2010

What an amazing email! I believe that you have to love yourself before you can feel the love of others. I believe confidence is beauty, not size.

42 Tina July 7, 2010

This was so beautiful to read. I loved hearing what you believe and just the honesty behind it all. You are so compassionate and it helps you be even more inspiring than you already are.

43 kyla July 7, 2010

I believe in the power of love

44 The Healthy Hostess July 7, 2010

I believe that motherhood is even more wonderful, rewarding and amazing than I ever imagined!!
I also believe that being a mother makes you do things you never thought you would do: for example, cleaning the shower while you are showering for 5 minutes, planning your wardrobe around shirts that are easy to come off or come down and examining every bodily function that comes out of your little bundle!

45 Lindsay July 7, 2010

Such a beautiful post (as usual!) I’m so glad I stumbled onto your blog…you have been such an inspiration for me while struggling to get over my ED. Thank you for your beautiful words every day!

46 catherine July 7, 2010

I believe in perserverence!
I believe that I am not trapped by circumstances!
I believe in the magical feeling I have when I ride my bike around at dusk!

thank you so much, I really enjoyed reading your post and writing a comment.

47 Callie July 7, 2010

I agree with alot of these except one I totally disagree with.I believe that money can make you happy.I live somewhere that for the last 2 years has almost ruined my marriage and sent me into depression.If we had alot of money we could move back home to my friends and family and be so much happier than we will ever be in this place.So ya,money would make me happy.I could move tomorrow.

48 Amber K July 7, 2010

Thank you for the inspirational post this morning. I am having a very stress-filled, worry-packed day and it helped me take a step back and realized that I believe in a higher power that is much stronger than I am. And I know I will make it through.

49 Kate July 7, 2010

An absolutely beautiful post, Angela! :)

I believe that smiling is contagious; that there is nothing more beautiful than a baby’s laugh; that money doesn’t equate to happiness; that enjoying the outdoors is one of the best ways to feel connected; and that life is too short to sweat the small stuff. :)

50 Liz July 7, 2010

Great post! And I LOVE Peanut butter added to banana soft serve. Soo good!!!

51 MaryZ July 7, 2010

I love your ‘I believe’ list. Along with your list….

I believe in listening to your ‘gut feeling’. It’s usually right.
I believe the more you give or yourself, the more you get in return.
I believe if you let go of things that stress you. Holding on to these issues only eat you up inside.

Thanks for sharing!

52 Cristal July 7, 2010

Wow, I always love reading your posts, but this one was just, WOW! You are an inspiration. Thanks for such a great post this morning.

53 Cristal July 7, 2010

Oh…and the breakfast doesn’t look so bad either lol ; )

54 Camille July 7, 2010

I believe that things aren’t always supposed to be perfect so that we can truly appreciate when they are.

55 Bekah @ runtrackmind July 7, 2010

What an inspirational post. Thank you for sharing that with us. I love your list of I Believe…some so personal and some so humorous.

I Believe that each of us has a choice to make not only on how we live this life but more importantly where we decide to spend eternity.

56 Annie@stronghealthyfit July 7, 2010

Wow, that’s amazing! You really are inspiring Angela. I believe life is too short, and that you get what you give. I think giving and helping others is one of the most valuable things to do in life, and it can be done in so many ways. Everyone needs support and help sometimes, and we all need to work together! :-)

57 Wei-Wei July 7, 2010

I believe that everything happens for a reason, and I need to find that reason.
I believe that happiness can be felt, expressed, and passed on.
I believe in being honest and having a clear conscience. :)

Loved this post. Being inspired at 11.25pm is a wonderful thing :D I’m going to sleep with a smile on my face tonight.

Wei-Wei

58 Angela July 7, 2010

I believe I need to make a change!!!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!!!

59 Kathryn July 7, 2010

I have the word believe tatooed on my right wrist. I put it there so I would see it and DO IT. I believe I need to check my wrist more often :)

60 Chelsey July 7, 2010

That gave me goosebumps – how awesome!

61 Samantha @ Health, Happiness & Skinny Jeans July 7, 2010

What a great email! And I love that Glo just happens to mean believe. Your Believe list was very beautiful and inspiring.

62 Megan July 7, 2010

This was a beautiful post, and not just because of your delicious breakfast! I absolutely love the email your reader sent to you. I don’t often comment but I just wanted to say I read your blog every day and you really are so inspiring! Thank you!

63 Candice July 7, 2010

What a cool email from that reader. I love this post. I’m working on believing a lot of things about myself lately. Sometimes I believe and sometimes I don’t, but I’m working on believing all the time, without a doubt.

I believe I can do anything I set my mind to
I believe money has no influence on happiness
I believe I did the right thing by quitting my job to pursue my passions last week

64 highonhealthy July 7, 2010

Angela, thank you! This post is probably one of the most beautiful and inspiring posts that I have ever read. I believe that if I follow my heart I will be happy, even if it means choosing the life path that isn’t as safe or predictable.

I love reading your posts because every one is a reminder that if you take risks and do what makes you happy, then things will turn out.

65 Christine July 7, 2010

Wonderful post! This helped me a lot today :)

66 Kim July 7, 2010

I believe that if you add a scoop of raw cacao to that PB soft serve, you are going to be even more amazed!

67 Mary (What's Cookin' with Mary) July 7, 2010

Is it an accident that glo = believe ? I think not! :D

Check out my quinoa salad for one … I think I should have cooked it in broth though! Oh well, next time ;)

68 Crystal July 7, 2010

I believe that with enough time, I can do almost anything I set my mind to. I believe that I will one day have the life I want – just need to graduate and pay off my loan!

69 leatitia July 7, 2010

what a great post. ” changing careers is much better than being miserable your entire life”

I’m not miserable per say at my current job, but my heart tells me that I should do something else. I should help people. It’s funny because I’m not a very social person, I keep to myself and feel awkward in social situations. Still, I feel like I should have a job in a non-profit, or in an adoption agency, the red cross, etc.

I was thinking about going back to school (at 28, gasp!) and starting over. I tried to rationalize how I’m older now, I’ll sacrifice 2-3 years of salary for that. What if I ended up like I am now? What if I still feel like this is not what I’m supposed to be doing?

A lot of questions I need to answer in the near future.

70 Marissa July 7, 2010

I am this close to quitting a job that I don’t enjoy and causes me way to much stress, to pursue something I love. Fear is holding me back. Your post and your 9 part series have moved me to being thisclose. Thanks!

71 Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) July 7, 2010

I believe that:

– We should never take anything for granted.
– We each have a calling in life, and we will be happiest when we are doing what we were made to do.
– Meals should be eaten with friends as often as possible.
– Food is meant to be enjoyed.
– A food that isn’t FANTASTIC, isn’t worth it. A food that is FANTASTIC, is worth it.

72 faith @ gracefulfitness July 7, 2010

I believe health and family are the greatest gifts of life.

Thanks for another beautiful post.

73 Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) July 7, 2010

Angela, I have a quick question for you … I know you work A LOT in your home bakery, but you still fit in workouts, great meals, etc.. You are so good at time management! Because you are so good at this, I am wondering how you would spend your days if you didn’t work. The reason I am asking is because I have everyday off this summer (I am a teacher, and don’t work in the summer). How would YOU spend your day if you had the whole day off?

74 Anne July 7, 2010

Perfect day for your post. I am starting to believe that life is too short to be unhappy. You are an inspiration. Thank you

75 Paige @ Running Around Normal July 7, 2010

I believe that I believe a lot of the same things you believe! lol

I believe…

that I shouldn’t spend so much time in my head
that we need more positive, encouraging, and joyful people in this world
that people need to be less selfish, less self-aware, and less self-serving
that the past is for two things: learning from our mistakes and memories

76 jayme (cars & carbs) July 7, 2010

“i believe my cat plots revenge”

i actually believe all cats do this, and in about 200 more years, we will finally be their pets. … meow.

this was a really neat post, love the abe lincoln quote. :)

77 Nicole, RD July 7, 2010

I believe in following life’s natural course. It’s taken me a lot of places I wouldn’t have been had I not believed in myself, my husband, and our love.

78 Emma July 7, 2010

I believe that we aren’t meant to be stuck at a dest too! I just started an internship that is a desk job and though I think the work is interesting I can’t imagine sitting for 8 hours a day for the rest of my life, it’s just not for me. Your story is so inspiring, my mom has always dreamed of selling her biscotti so I told her about you and she was inspired as well!

79 Jackie (Peaces of Earth) July 7, 2010

Love love love!

I believe learning to love ourselves is the biggest accomplishment we could ever have. :)

80 Betty July 7, 2010

I believe in God.
I believe Jesus was God in the form of flesh.
I believe the Bible.
I believe there is a heaven and a hell.
I believe Jesus died for our sins.
I believe God is a friend that sticks closer than a brother.
I believe God answers prayer.
I believe God is coming back for those who have made themselves ready.
I believe God’s love compels me to be my best.

81 Michal July 7, 2010

What a lovely email :-) I love linguistics so connections like that always thrill me.
I believe that I can make the choice to be happy and healthy – and enjoy the process. I believe in active living. I believe in veggies! :-p

82 Michelle July 7, 2010

What an amazing post! You are so inspirational!

I believe that anything is possible as long as you have the motivation to make it so!

83 Nienke at Revel July 7, 2010

Oh that is funny – my first language is Afrikaans and for some reason I did not make the connection!! Crazy, i know!

This is such an amazing post, because our feelings, actions and dreams depend so heavily on what we believe. I love the saying: “whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right” We just gotta believe :)

84 Michelle July 7, 2010

I believe that dogs and babies will always bring a smile!

85 Mary @ Bites and Bliss July 7, 2010

Beautiful post..in both appereance and topic :) The other day while riding, my horse seemed a little tired and I told her “you’re so much stronger than you think” after your post from a few weeks ago!! You’re very inspiring :)

86 Erica @ ericaunmasked.blogspot.com July 7, 2010

Angela – what a fabulous post. I love the beginning, middle and end. I am working on my beliefs – as I believe:
-we are all a work in progress
-motherhood is my greatest joy and greatest challenge
-marriage – see above.
-I am not fully baked yet
-health is within – as is beauty
-life is worth living – eat the cupcake – you won’t die
-metaphysics work
…oh and the list goes on

87 Natasha July 7, 2010

I believe that I must accept myself for exactly who I am at this exact moment in time.
Not after I have lost 5 pounds…
Not after one more long run…
Not after I have starved myself for one more day…just as I am!
Thank you for helping me realise this.
Beautiful post, Angela!

88 Stacey @ Tipping the (Kitchen!) Scales July 7, 2010

Love this post and am still trying to learn to believe in myself! After struggling with restricting and then binging I can honestly say that food blogs and people like you have made me realise that it’s ok to eat – I have had to have great belief in myself to start eating in a normal, balanced way. I believe that anything is possible!

89 Lori July 7, 2010

What an inspiring, honest, uplifting, inspirational, fantastic post you have written. The reader that emailed you was so inspiring and amazing to read. I’m excited for her to see a new way of eating- without the negative thoughts that so many are associated with when it comes to food!

I believe I can do anything.
I believe I can do anything.
I believe I can do anything.

90 cheeky July 7, 2010

ok, finally posting this in the
right spot…

i love this blog and your attitude SO MUCH!
my cat is ALWAYS plotting.
my husb and i feel like it’s her
whirled, we are just lucky to live in it ; )
i have stopped with the scalre years ago but
i have been counting calories or something
on and off
for like…17 YEARS? ughghghg…
so gross to think about.
my life is happy, my body is healthy and strong.
and i am active.
i just worry that if i stop counting counting –
i will eat too much.
how did you get over that?
just want to LET GO!

i BELIEVE that i CAN and AM.

thanks for all you do.

you a rockstar.

xo

91 Robin July 7, 2010

You are so cool! Thanks for having the best blog out there!!! :)

92 Lauren @ Health on the Run July 7, 2010

This is such a beautiful post. Thanks for sharing the letter. I love that Glo has an even deeper meaning than you had even anticipated. But I think it connects to your blog wonderfully.

I believe that we as a people have a choice everyday — not only to be our best selves, but to work to make the world a better place. I believe we can all make a difference, no matter how small. And I believe that life is too short to worry over the little things (although I still do it!!) and live in regret.

93 Hillary [Nutrition Nut on the Run] July 7, 2010

I love that last quote. A refreshing Wedn post – thx!

94 Jessica Sinclair July 7, 2010

Great post! Looks like a wonderful breakfast.
I believe that you should always live everyday like it’s your last….never carry anger or let it motivate your actions, always tell those you love that you do, be grateful for everything that you have (not what you desire) and always be at peace with yourself (which means never doing or saying things you may regret later, and taking the best care of yourself, family, and the planet that you can!)
Pretty simple, but it took me almost dying in a car accident (and losing my daughther in it) for me to accept it and live it!

95 Theresa July 7, 2010

Lovely post, A. You have such a way with words :-)

96 Lisa (bakebikeblog) July 7, 2010

Angela – this is such a wonderful post!
I believe that I am where I need to be right now.

97 Rachel (tea and chocolate) July 7, 2010

This is such a beautiful post! Yummy breakfast, wonderful words. Thanks for sharing!

98 Bianka (bananas for bananas) July 7, 2010

I believe that you are truly an inspiration. Everyday I look forward to reading your blog and seeing what wonderful food your eating and being uplifted by your *glowing* and beautiful outlook on life. Thank you for being such an inspiration!

99 Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin July 7, 2010

What an inspiring post! I believe in finding the beauty in life and cherishing it!

100 Amanda July 7, 2010

As always, great post! “I believe I need a haircut”…you crack me up!

101 Ashley July 7, 2010

Thank you for this uplifting post! Much needed on a stressful, discouraging day.
I believe that laughter is contagious.
I believe that love can conquer all wrong doing in the world.

102 Alisa July 7, 2010

Wow, that is so cool and amazing that Glo has that meaning and you weren’t even aware when you picked the name!

Love this post, very inspiring. And peanut butter soft serve is my favorite morning breakfast … but add some cinnamon, it takes it to the next level :)

103 Triathlonbabe aka Grace July 8, 2010

I love this blog! I absolutely love “I believe” section! I had to send that to my sister and she loved it as well!

One of my favorite sayings is by Life is Good, “Do what you like, like what you do.” It’s on a tag on most of their clothing items.

104 Anastasia July 8, 2010

Angela that was a gorgeous blog. The email brought a tear to my eye too…
I loved your list… thanks for some inspiration xx

105 juliette October 20, 2012

I believe.. Today is d day I get rid of my eating disorders.. Once n for all