Oh Five One Six Eighty Three

by Angela (Oh She Glows) on May 16, 2010

Is when my dear mother gave birth to me exactly 27 years ago!

IMG_0001

Thanks mom! :heart:

I have had a great start to my birthday. :wub: Thank you for all your birthday wishes!

My eyes flew open at 6:50 this morning and I could not fall back to sleep! I am just a seven year old at heart. Eric told me I wasn’t allowed in the kitchen this morning, so I tried to busy myself while I heard him tinkering away in the kitchen.

I heard the food processor and my heart went a flutter.

Finally, I was called into the kitchen around 8am! I was sooooo hungry I could have chewed his arm off! My throat was also parched. lol.

My morning started off the way any birthday morning should…

IMG_7057

A dark chocolate was waiting for me on the table. A very good start!

IMG_7058

Then Eric gave me my first gift…(all photos are credit to him today too!)

IMG_7047

Oh yes.

IMG_7042

I opened the box to find Crazy Dish Lady stuff!!!!

IMG_7038

He said, ‘I can’t believe I am fueling your habit.’ :lol:

I agreed!

Then he presented me with a wheatgrass shot cuz he knows I’m twisted like that!

IMG_7052

and Green tea…

IMG_7055

and a birthday VOO parfait!

IMG_7079

[I thought I saw him creeping on my website last night!!]

It has a secret layer of blueberry jam in it. I can’t think of a better birthday breakfast.

IMG_7080

I love this breakfast because it never leaves me feeling too full…just right with lots of energy.

And much like the veggie burgers, it tasted even better when he made it! He sprinkled it with cinnamon which I loved.

IMG_7085

He had coconut pancakes…

IMG_7095

Then he gave me gift #2…

IMG_7102 (2)

A bike pouch!

I was clearly excited.

IMG_0943 (2)

I told him I have been needing a ‘purse’ for my bike for ages now. I’m sure I will fill it with all kinds of junk. I should do a post one day on the contents of my regular purse…what a sight!

IMG_7107

He said my big gift is coming later…and he said it is a ‘virtual gift’ that brings him ‘way out of his comfort zone’. Hrmmmmm.

I’m not sure what we are up to now, but he says I need to hurry up and put spandex shorts on.

Hannah May 16, 2010 at 10:12 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA!!!

I hope you have a great rest of your day-it seems like it’s off to an amazing start!!

Eric is just too sweet! He did an amazing job with those overnight oats!!

Heather Dawn May 16, 2010 at 10:13 am

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Miriam May 16, 2010 at 10:19 am

Happy birthday miss!! Your husband is sooo sweet, I love the surprises chain! Enjoy your birthday and be this year amazing for both of you! xx

Michelle @ Eatingjourney May 16, 2010 at 10:22 am

I don’t know if this means anything..but as I am writing this I am bustin’ it out to Ke$ha ‘blah blah blah!’

Have a fabo birthday lovely. Thanks for always keeping us all going and being your beautiful self.

M

Amy May 16, 2010 at 10:23 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Looks like you’re off to a fantastic start!!! Hope the rest of your day goes as fabulous as the first!!! Have a great one

Gina May 16, 2010 at 10:24 am

Happy birthday Angela!! Your husband is too sweet :)

Mara @ What's For Dinner? May 16, 2010 at 10:25 am

Happy happy birthday!!! I’m sure you’ll have another amazing year!! <3 you!

Jessica @ How Sweet It Is May 16, 2010 at 10:25 am

Happy birthday girl! Looks like its off to a fabulous start!

Janna ~ Just Flourishing May 16, 2010 at 10:26 am

Aw yay! Happy happy birthday Ange!!!!

I hope your day is just GLOWING!

Have fun :)

Lauren @ Eater not a runner May 16, 2010 at 10:26 am

Have an AMAZING birthday!!!

Coco @ Opera Girl Cooks May 16, 2010 at 10:28 am

Happy b-day OSG! Hope it’s a great one — looks like it’s starting out that way!

Diana May 16, 2010 at 10:28 am

Happy birthday Angela! Have fun today! :)

Camille May 16, 2010 at 10:30 am

Aww, how sweet is Eric!?
I love the new dishes.
Have a great birthday!

Miranda @ MirandasJeans May 16, 2010 at 10:30 am

Wow, wow wow wow. Your hubby is amazing. Such thought went into every part of your morning.

Can’t wait to see what your 3rd virtual present is

Nancy May 16, 2010 at 10:35 am

Happy Birthday! I’m excited to see what the virtual gift is!!

Jo May 16, 2010 at 10:39 am

Happy birthday Angela! Hope you’re having a lovely day and enjoy being thoroughly spoiled :D

Jessica @ The Process of Healing May 16, 2010 at 10:40 am

Awwwww!!!! How sweet is Eric?! I seriously almost cried at this post lol It sounds like you have one fantastic birthday in store for you!
Annnd Happy Birthday!!!

Jenny May 16, 2010 at 10:41 am

Happy birthday beautiful!

Emmanuelle May 16, 2010 at 10:43 am

Happy birthday Angela!

Mary @ What's Cookin' with Mary May 16, 2010 at 10:46 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ange! Can’t wait to see what you other gift is !?

Nic May 16, 2010 at 10:46 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me too, of course!!!
You really scored with your hubbz!!! He is golden!!
Can’t wait to read what you’re up to next!! ;)
Have a wonderful day!! Hugs n.

kallie May 16, 2010 at 10:46 am

Hope you have a wonderful birthday, it is SO cute that Eric made you that breakfast ;)
-k (http://kalliemarie.wordpress.com)

Ashley May 16, 2010 at 10:46 am

Exciting!!!! If Chris ever uses the food processor I will be scared!!! Breakfast looks like perfection…I have a set of those champagne glasses with the bubbles in the base from our wedding. Love them, but rarely use them b/c I won’t want to break them! :) Have fun w/the rest of your day!!!

Lynne May 16, 2010 at 10:47 am

Happy birthday, Angela :-)

Gina G May 16, 2010 at 10:50 am

happy HAPPY birthday Angela! =D

Allison @ Food For Healing May 16, 2010 at 10:52 am

Happy birthday to you! Birthdays are so fun, mine is coming up in less than a month and i can’t wait.

so exciting!!!!! can’t wait to find out the other part of your present.

Kelly May 16, 2010 at 10:54 am

Happy birthday, Angela! I hope it is filled with oh-so special memories that make you glow even more! Thumbs up for hubby! Very thoughtful!!

chai am woman May 16, 2010 at 10:54 am

wooo happy happy birthday to you! i know you will have a glowing day!

Carrie (Love Healthy Living) May 16, 2010 at 10:55 am

Happy birthday lovely lady! You look just like your beautiful mother. P.S. Can’t wait to find out what this secret gift is!

*Andrea* May 16, 2010 at 11:00 am

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!! you are so beautiful and inspiring!!! i hope you celebrate today for all your gifts that you offer the world with your loved ones.

ps the hubby is so cute for the gifts/bfast surprises :-)

Kate May 16, 2010 at 11:01 am

Happy birthday!! I hope your day continues to be fabulous :)

Kate May 16, 2010 at 11:03 am

happy birthday angela!
you deserve a beautiful day :)

Ilana May 16, 2010 at 11:05 am

Happy birthday, you amazing amazing woman!! I hope it’s a wonderful day full of only joy!!

Jessica May 16, 2010 at 11:08 am

Happy Birthday! Looks like it’s off to a great start :)

kayzilla May 16, 2010 at 11:13 am

awwwws~! The day has started with a great start!

I hope today is wonderful and 27 continues to be a good year. ;)
Happy birfday Angela!

Karen W. May 16, 2010 at 11:14 am

De-lurking to say happy birthday! What a GEM of a man you have chosen!

Juliana May 16, 2010 at 11:15 am

Happy Birthday Angela!

There is nothing better than to enjoy chocolate first thing in the morning! Enjoy your special day!

Danielle (Coffee Run) May 16, 2010 at 11:26 am

Happy Birthday Angela!! It looks like your hubby did an excellent job treating you this morning :D

Therese May 16, 2010 at 11:29 am

Happy Birthday, Angela!!!

LOVE the dishes!!!!! You are a lucky gal! Hope you have a fantastic day!

Amy May 16, 2010 at 11:31 am

Happy Birthday my dear! :)

Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin May 16, 2010 at 11:37 am

Happy birthday Angela!

Looks like your day is off to a great start! Eric did an awesome job with your breakfast. :D

Amber K May 16, 2010 at 11:39 am

Happy, happy birthday! What a sweet guy you have. =)

Mary (A Merry Life) May 16, 2010 at 11:41 am

Happy Birthday Angela! I hope it is a good one!

Mandiee May 16, 2010 at 11:43 am

Happy Birthday :)! I know it is kind of cliche to say, but I really do mean it so I hope all of your wishes come true! I can tell that with a great husband like yours, some of them already are :). How sweet that he made you one of your fav breakfasts!

Have a lovely (birth)day!
xox

Jil @ Peace, Love & Munchies May 16, 2010 at 11:50 am

Happy Birthday!!! What a sweet hubby!! The parfait he made looks delish.

Gillian May 16, 2010 at 11:50 am

If that is not true love at it’s finest I don’t know what it is. What a beautiful b day morning!

Happy birthday Angela! Thank you for being the inspirational, beautiful woman that you are. We are all lucky to have you and I’m so grateful that you share yourself through your blog.

Lorna May 16, 2010 at 11:52 am

Looks like you had a marvelous birthday! I’m going to try your VOO parfait. It looks delicious.

Amanda May 16, 2010 at 11:53 am

Happy Birthday Ange!

Eric is so sweet and thoughtful : ) The last line of that post made me laugh! I hope you get to play with your ‘bike purse’.

Lorna May 16, 2010 at 11:54 am

Also, sorry to leave an off-topic comment on your website, but does anyone here know how I can upload an avatar next to my comment box?

Thanks so much in advance! I am quite clueless about these things.

sarah May 16, 2010 at 11:57 am

Happy birthday!! What a sweet husband you have! :)

theemptynutjar May 16, 2010 at 11:59 am

happy birthday angela!

Triathlonbabe May 16, 2010 at 12:11 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU….HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU….HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ANGELA….HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Feliz cumpleanos from TEXAS my cyber Canadian blog friend!!!

Have a super day and continue to enjoy this special day for many years to come!

Tina May 16, 2010 at 12:40 pm

Happy Birthday!!! How sweet that he made you such a perfect breakfast. It’s so nice when loved ones know you so perfectly they prepare your favorites. I’m excited to learn what the big gift is. Your birthday is sounding like my Mother’s Day last week. I got a new camera, a lot of fun with friends, found out I was pregnant, and got contacted about a little writing gig (which is still in the works).

Have an awesome rest of the day!

Elizabeth May 16, 2010 at 12:45 pm

Happy Birthday, Angela! You deserve a fantastic day and I hope that it just keeps getting better! Thank you so much for all that you do, you are SUCH an inspiration to me! :)

Paige (Running Around Normal) May 16, 2010 at 12:53 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ange!! :D
Eric is such a sweetie.

…I bet he’s doing a guest post!!

Stacie May 16, 2010 at 12:57 pm

Sounds like you are having a GREAT start to your b-day–hopefully it will continue……somehow I don’t doubt that it will :) YOU DESERVE IT!!! Happy Birthday!!!!

~Stacie

Lauren @ Health on the Run May 16, 2010 at 1:00 pm

Happy Birthday Angela!!! Sounds like Eric is already spoiling you :) Hope the rest of your day is wonderful!!

SmilingJudy May 16, 2010 at 1:02 pm

OMG — you have the sweetest hubs in the world! I have tears.

Happy Birthday, Angela!

Lin May 16, 2010 at 1:14 pm

Happy Birthday Angela!!!! Your hubby is so sweet!!! There’s nothing better than waking up to chocolate!

Erin (Travel, Eat, Repeat) May 16, 2010 at 1:17 pm

Happy birthday! All of those dishes are gorgeous–what unique shapes and sizes!

zoe May 16, 2010 at 1:17 pm

happyhappyHAPPY 27th birthday, angela! have a glowing day :)!

Tay May 16, 2010 at 1:30 pm

Happy Birthday!!!! What a wonderful hubby to be “creepin” on your blog and pick out your fave breakfast :-) Love that!!

Jenna May 16, 2010 at 1:38 pm

Aww, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Your hubby is truly a special guy. :) I love the he was creeping on your website last night to find how to make your breakfast this morning, bhahaha. Enjoy your day and I can’t wait to hear what your virtual gift is!

Lily @ Lily's Health Pad May 16, 2010 at 1:43 pm

I can’t wait to see what he has up his sleeve! Your Eric is a thoughtful [email protected]

Megan @ Sweet On May 16, 2010 at 1:45 pm

Oh my gosh he bought you DISHES! Eeehehehehehe! And nice clear ones too, perfect for taking pictures! Amazing :D

happy happy!

Jane May 16, 2010 at 1:45 pm

HOPE YOUR DAY IS FILLED WITH MANY SURPRISES. Happy Birthday Angela!!!

Emily May 16, 2010 at 1:46 pm

Happy Birthday, Angela! Enjoy your day!!

Katie May 16, 2010 at 2:16 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that your wonderful hubby made you a delish breakfast!!!! Yummy! Love the candle in it too!!! How sweet!!!

U both are so sweet and make an amazing couple!!!

Cant wait to see your virtual gift!!!!!!!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

Leah May 16, 2010 at 2:19 pm

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like your morning started off pretty perfect. What a great husband!

John May 16, 2010 at 2:22 pm

Happy Birthday! What a great start to your day too!

Tyffanie May 16, 2010 at 2:42 pm

As we say in Chile, Feliz Cumpleaños!!!! I came across your blog last month and love it! I hope you have a great birthday, sounds like it is already off to a great start!!!

Danielle May 16, 2010 at 2:44 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA! Hope this day brings you all that you deserve and more. That first gift is a great start ;)

Claire May 16, 2010 at 2:45 pm

What a great birthday so far! HAPPY BDAY! Can’t wait to hear what other goodies go on today for you!

Michelle @ Give Me the Almond Butter May 16, 2010 at 2:59 pm

Awww Happy Birthday hun!!!! Crate and Barrel is absolute LOOOVE

Karly (Becoming My Best Self) May 16, 2010 at 3:12 pm

When a day starts with chocolate, you know it’s going to be a good one! I hope you’re having a beautiful day! Eric is so thoughtful! Excited to hear about the rest of your special day!
Karly :)

jessica May 16, 2010 at 3:14 pm

Happy Birthday!!!

Your husband is so sweet!!

Nicole @ Making Good Choices May 16, 2010 at 3:14 pm

Your husband is so sweet and thoughtful. I can’t believe he even did breakfast AND took pictures. Have a wonderful day!

Erin At The Healthy Apron May 16, 2010 at 3:16 pm

Aww HAPPY BIRTHDAY! How sweet! I love that you have candles in your birthday parfait! haha That would put a smile on my face for sure!

Liz O May 16, 2010 at 3:23 pm

Happy Birthday! This is sure to be a wonderful year for you. Your husband is so supportive of your passions and very thoughtful. You already know this, but you are a lucky girl! Enjoy every moment of all your celebrations :)

Tricia May 16, 2010 at 3:23 pm

HAPPY B’DAY!

deb May 16, 2010 at 3:26 pm

hi angela, i just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday! your husband is super-sweet and i hope that the day is everything you want it to be. i started following your blog a month ago as inspiration– i’m a new vegan, and your blog helps make inspire me to make eating & exercising so much fun! thanks for peppering my google reader with lots of bright, happy tidbits every day. :)

Priyanka May 16, 2010 at 3:35 pm

Happy Birthday to you Angela!!! Your birthday is off to a good start and hope the surprises just keep coming in!!! Have a great day!

Michelle May 16, 2010 at 3:38 pm

Happy Birthday Angela! Hope it’s fantastic!

Danielle @ Body By Nature May 16, 2010 at 3:42 pm

Happy birthday Angela! Wishing you a great day and an amazing year ahead!

Jae May 16, 2010 at 3:45 pm

happy birthday!

Lauren May 16, 2010 at 3:46 pm

Happy birthday! What an amazing husband you have – can’t wait to hear what his “virtual gift” is!

Krystina May 16, 2010 at 4:01 pm

Happy Birthday, Angela! I can’t wait to find out what Eric’s birthday will be.

Lizzie May 16, 2010 at 4:07 pm

Happy Birthday Angela!!

Heather May 16, 2010 at 4:21 pm

Happy birthday Angela!!!!! I hope its wonderful :)
The best way to start off the day is with a piece of chocolate. What a great husband!

Jes (Self Motivation) May 16, 2010 at 4:31 pm

Happy Birthday Angela!!! I hope the rest of your birthday is going as well as the morning. What a wonderful husband you have! Dark chocolate sounds like the best way to start the day!

[email protected]://stacey-healthylife.blogspot.com/ May 16, 2010 at 4:38 pm

That’s so cute. He knows you so well and really put some effort and thought into this birthday. I think that’s the best part about birthday’s, seeing how much they really know you and listen.

She-Fit May 16, 2010 at 4:38 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Sounds like you had a great start to your special day. I hope the rest of your day is just as exciting.

Anne P May 16, 2010 at 4:42 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :)

Just Audrey May 16, 2010 at 4:43 pm

What an amazing husband you have. I am always floored when I hear of all the sweet things he does for you. I hope you know how lucky you are. :) Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Lisa (bakebikeblog) May 16, 2010 at 4:55 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Kristin (Cook, Bake and Nibble) May 16, 2010 at 5:12 pm

Happy Birthday, again!! Your hubby is so sweet!!

xo
K

Noelle May 16, 2010 at 5:18 pm

Happy birthday Angela! You are truly an inspiration to so many people around you, myself included! I also just made your Jiffy Spelt burgers and they were orgasmic! Keep the great recipes coming! :-))

Natalie May 16, 2010 at 5:19 pm

Happy Birthday Angela, what wonderful and thoughtful gifts, especially the VOO. Your husband is really adorable, checking your website to see how it’s made. There’s always something extra yummy about a meal made by your sweetheart :)

Michelle May 16, 2010 at 5:37 pm

yay for VOO!! After discovering how great blueberry jam tastes in VOO, i have had my secret layers in them EVERY morning now. hahaha :) Thank you jam makers!!!

It’s so cute that Eric has the same reaction my boyfriend of 3 years has whenever he gets me something to “fuel my habit”. He says that i have a spoonsession (spoon obsession) because i constantly look for new spoons to eat with.

Happy birthday Ange!! Yay Ange’s mom!! :)

Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) May 16, 2010 at 5:50 pm

I can’t wait to hear what the big gift is!!!!!!!!

Eric is such a sweet heart – I can’t believe he made you VOO!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan May 16, 2010 at 6:07 pm

Happy Bee-Day Ange!!!!! That breakfast is too sweet, and wonderfully thoughtful gifts. Most of my mornings start off with a piece of dark chocolate too – every day needs a sweet start!! Hope you’re having a fabulous day <3

ERika May 16, 2010 at 6:17 pm

Happy Birthday – hope you have a fabulous day with many wonderful and memorable moments….. HUGS

Lauren @ One Day at a Time May 16, 2010 at 6:46 pm

Happy birthday Angela! I hope its a great one.
How sweet of Eric to make your favourite vegan overnight oats…they certainly are delicious. VOO is my new favourite breakfast as well. Have a wonderful rest of the day <3

Julie @savvyeats May 16, 2010 at 6:49 pm

Happy, happy birthday, dear!

Eunice May 16, 2010 at 6:58 pm

Happy birthday, Angela! Cant wait to hear what your last present was :) you look beautiful in those pics!

Wei-Wei May 16, 2010 at 7:04 pm

Happy birthday, Angela! Here’s to another year of health and awesomeness! :D HUGGLES! (Your husband is so sweet. :))

Wei-Wei

Evelyn @ cheers2healthy May 16, 2010 at 7:39 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! It’s so great that your boyfriend thinks of YOU when giving you all these wonderful gifts & birthday services! Sometimes people give others what they would want, but he certainly seems to know you very well : P Even the fact that he gave you your “usual” soft serve VOO breakfast with some candles in it! How endearing : )

So, I had a question, or request, rather. Can you write a post sometime describing what “hunger cues” typically are? I think it’s hard for people who are used to not paying attention to them. I know it’s been a struggle for me, but I think I’m starting to catch on. Thanks!!

wendy @ ABCs and Garden Peas May 16, 2010 at 7:40 pm

That is a beautiful breakfast!

I’m inspired to start my day off with pretty breakfast tomorrow. What better way to start the day?

Happy birthday!

Katy S. May 16, 2010 at 8:00 pm

Happy Birthday! Hope you had an excellent day:)

rainbow May 16, 2010 at 8:02 pm

Happy Birthday Angela!
I hope your day is as glowing as you are!
wishing you a year filled with fun, good health, and glow!
You are awesome!

Casey @ Chasing Casey May 16, 2010 at 8:16 pm

Happy Birthday Angela!
Your man is so sweet, hope you had a great day!

mary May 16, 2010 at 8:40 pm

Happy birthday!!!!! it sounds like you had an amazing day!!

Michal May 16, 2010 at 9:01 pm

Happy Birthday! I hope it continued to be amazing :-)

Amy May 16, 2010 at 9:55 pm

I hope you had a super-fantastic day, Angela! I can’t wait to see all your birthday gifts. ;o) We don’t exchange gifts, so I’ll live vicariously through you. My birthday is tomorrow, the big Three-Oh! Yippie!

Rachael May 16, 2010 at 10:08 pm

Happy Birthday! Your mother is beautiful, by the way. Enjoy 27!

Kelly May 16, 2010 at 10:11 pm

Happy, happy birthday! Eric is so sweet – what a lovely birthday morning!

Fifi May 16, 2010 at 10:39 pm

Happy birthday, Angela! What an great start to your day and I’m sure you’ll have a wonderful day ahead. Can’t wait to see what your big gift is!

Lisa May 16, 2010 at 11:04 pm

Cool! Is the bike purse like a fanny pack or does it attach to the bike? I need to fing something…

Jackie (Peaces of Earth) May 17, 2010 at 12:21 am

Happy birthday Angela!! OMG, I think I shed a tear when I saw the VOO parfait…that is SO CUTE and thoughtful of him. :)

Natalie May 17, 2010 at 12:50 am

Aww how cute! Happy Birthday!!!

jassy May 17, 2010 at 4:08 am

Hey, happy birthday!!!=)

Heather May 17, 2010 at 7:47 am

happy belated birthday! sounds like an absolutely wonderful day…i can’t wait to find out what the virtual surprise is!

Bree May 17, 2010 at 8:14 am

Just catching up on my reading. Happy Birthday (one day late)! Sounds like you were in good hands!

Ashley May 17, 2010 at 8:18 am

Happy birthday pretty girl!!!! :) hope you had the most amazing day. You deserve it xoxo

[email protected] May 17, 2010 at 8:19 am

what a great start to the day! happy bday!

Marina May 17, 2010 at 8:22 am

Happy birthday Angela!
I hope you had an amazing day, because you really deserve it. And I’m sure that it was great, starting with such amazing morning :)

Andrea May 17, 2010 at 8:52 am

Happy Birthday! How lovely that your husband made you a delicious birthday breakfast! I hope the day was spectacular.

Lindsay @ The Ketchup Diaries May 17, 2010 at 9:00 am

Aw, you guys are so cute. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Gena May 17, 2010 at 9:40 am

Happy belated bday, sweetie!!!

Kacy May 17, 2010 at 12:15 pm

Happy Birthday Angela! Eric is so sweet! What great gifts and a yummy OSG-style breakfast :)

Dee May 17, 2010 at 1:59 pm

Oh dear! I’m late! Happy Belated Birthday!

Teri May 19, 2010 at 12:43 am

Happy belated birthday!!!!! You are exactly one day older than me! haha Hope you had a great one!

What a sweet husband you have! My guy could definitely learn a few things from him! :)