Hope you are having a great day. I am currently watching the Men’s Olympic Hockey right now, while blogging. I’m a crazy multi-tasker like that.
Today on Twitter, I posted a link to an anonymous form where you could ask me anything, anonymously. Why would I subject myself to such a thing? Well, for one, I received an email from a long-time reader hinting that I hadn’t done a FAQ post in a dog’s age (which is true!! oops). Secondly, I saw the Ask Anything on many blogs and I thought it was pretty fun to read.
Here are a few of the anonymous questions that I received today. Please note I am leaving out the questions I have answered in FAQ’s previously.
Here we go!
264. Have you lost any friends because of your healthy lifestyle? If you could go back, is there any way you could have saved that friendship knowing what you know now?
Nope, thankfully. When I was struggling with an ED, I did however.
265. Since becoming a vegan, do you ever crave meat? How do you combat it?
I think it has been over 6 months since I have truly wanted meat. I used to combat the cravings with fake meats, but now I don’t need to. I do occasionally crave cheese though. Eric had me try a piece of cheese last week and I was surprised to find that I actually didn’t enjoy the taste much anymore. I think that our palates change based on what we eat.
My biggest cravings now are things like coconut butter, nut butter, green monsters/fresh juices, HUMMUS (I need to buy stocks in Fontaine Santé), dark chocolate, glo bars, oatmeal, dried apricots, dried cherries, bread. I go through spurts with what I crave…it changes by the week!
266. What’s your biggest fear?
That I am not living my life to the fullest.
267. It seems to us readers like you are the dominant person in your relationship. Would you agree with that?
We have an equal partnership. When we disagree we always find a middle ground.
268. I’ve tried having green monsters for breakfast but they always make me nauseous. Has this ever happened to you?
Possibly after a night of consuming too much alcohol. ;) I’m not sure why this would happen to you- anyone else out there experience this? Maybe it is due to how visually unappealing they are- close your eyes? ;)
269. Does your husband ever mention that he misses it when you weren’t Vegan or does he like your lifestyle better now as a Vegan?
I just asked him and this is what he said: ‘I don’t miss it because I can still eat meat when I want to.’
Basically he said vegan or not, he doesn’t really care too much!
270. Which bloggers are you jealous of? Which ones tick you off?
Come on now.
271. You talk a lot about natural beauty. How do you think highlighting/dying your hair falls into that?
It doesn’t…and I’m ok with that. Gotta have some fun!
272. Sketchie is so adorable! Do you think he’ll be good with kids?
Thank you. He loves kids!
What is your favorite color?
Light blue and pink. Pink a bit more because I want a baby girl. :)
273. It doesn’t seem as if you attend church regularly. Are you a member of a church? Why or why not?
I don’t speak about my religion or spirituality on the blog.
274. Do you ever feel selfish for waiting so long to have children?
So long?! What am I, an 80 year old? haha. Sheesh. We have only been married a year and a few months. For one, I don’t think it is selfish to not to have kids. Secondly, I don’t think it is selfish to wait to have kids until you are ready. I am only 26 and am still establishing my career and place in this world.
275. Do you feel guilty on days you don’t work out? It seems like you work out a lot.
No I don’t feel guilty on days that I don’t workout. I used to in the past, but I am way easier on myself in recent years. I’ve had some life lessons recently that have taught me to love myself and to treat myself well. Hating on myself gets me no where. Working out makes me feel awesome, but I realize that my body needs rest too.
what size are you?
Size…HEALTHY! That is what the tag should read anyways. Numbers suck.
276. What does your wedding ring look like?? What is your favorite grocery store?? When you go grocery shopping, do you make a list or just walk in and buy stuff??
There might be a picture of my wedding ring on my wedding page…I can’t remember. I enjoy Whole Foods, but I don’t live near one so I don’t go more than once every few months. I don’t make a list, I just wing it most of the time.
277. When is your birthday? What do you like about having your Glo Bakery? Are there any hatha yoga DVD you would suggest I get…I am a Level 1 or 2 Love your tweets/blog and bars!
May 16th. Taurus. I love the freedom that owning my own business gives me. I love the creative aspect of it the most. I always felt so confined creatively in previous jobs. Sorry no DVD’s to suggest- anyone else?
278. Have you stopped dying your hair blonde? I think you should go full out – it would look great on you!
Thank you. I get highlights about 4 times a year, although I am considering just getting full colour because root touch ups are cheaper than highlights.
279. What does the husband do?
He doesn’t feel comfortable discussing his job on the internet. My lips are sealed!
280. Green Monsters Or fresh juices?
Don’t make me! That is like choosing between your two children.
281. Which fashion designer would you want to dress you?
Nicole Miller in a heartbeat.
282. i’ve been to a bunch of blogger meet ups and it seems like we always end up talking about you!!! I’m not sure why, but we talk about how INTENSE you are with everything you do! You just seem so hardcore about everything you do! Calm down!!!!
I don’t want to calm down, but maybe you need to? I like who I am! I’ve never been called intense or hardcore before but I kind of like it. :mrgreen:
283. You’re least and most favourite exercise?
Least- recumbent bike (like watching paint dry to me haha)
Most- Snowboarding, running, walking around as a tourist on vacation :)
284. Where’s one place in the world you still want to go?
I want to go to a developing country to volunteer. Hopefully in 2010 or 2011.
285. Do you really want kids?
More than anything.
286. How tall are you and how much do you weigh? I know you aren’t interested in numbers on the scale but do you have a specific number which you would like to keep under forever?
I’m 5’5 and I don’t know my weight. I go by how my clothes fit and it surprisingly works well. They start to get tight and I reel in the party in my mouth a little bit. :)
I better get back to our cheering squad now. It’s currently 3-0 for Canada right now…woot!
Have a great night!