Summer Glow Boot Camp!

Flag_Canada2

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians!!!!

Why I am proud to be Canadian:

I am proud to be a Canadian because we are FRIENDLY people! It sounds cliché, but it is TRUE!

I also love the beauty of our country and the diversity in climate that you find all over. Where else can you find several inches of snow in the summer?! ;) Sadly, I haven’t even visited a tiny portion of Canada’s countryside, but I would LOVE to do a cross country trip some day! :)

Yes, I love BEER, HOCKEY, and love to say ‘EH’ just like the rest of ‘em…but I DON’T live in an igloo (although I think my dad did as a kid).

And because who doesn’t love some good Canadian jokes…

CANADIAN JOKE #1
A Canadian is walking down the street with a case of beer under his arm.
His friend Doug stops him and asks, "Hey Bob! Whacha get the case of beer
for?"
"I got it for my wife, eh." answers Bob.
"Oh!" exclaims Doug, "Good trade."

CANADIAN JOKE #2
In Canada, we have two seasons…six months of winter and six months of poor snowmobiling

I hope those put a smile on your face! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

summerglowbanner copy3

The Summer Glow Boot Camp has officially begun!!!

Visit the SGBC page to read all about it!

Angela_Signature

Want to participate in the SGBC?
Simply leave a comment on this post letting me know your best healthy living tip! :)

Page 8 of 8« First...«45678
Neena July 15, 2009

I’m late, but excited to join! My healthy living tip is water, water, water. For variety, I love to add a slice of fruit to my water to flavor it. Anything will work – citrus slices, fresh berries, or my favorite – a slice of green apple!

Angelea (Cabin Fever Feast) July 10, 2009

I’ve been on vacation, but I’m back and joining in on the SGBC fun!

A tip for those of us with a sweet tooth…when I’m meal planning, I always plan in a little sweet dessert at the end of the day. Something around 150 calories or less. It’s a nice treat at the end of the day and keeps me from going overboard at other times during the day.

Tiffany July 9, 2009

I’m late as well, but would like to jump right in and have a summer glow!

My tip is everything in moderation; if I want, I will have smaller portions of very rich foods and it satisfies me!

Jayne July 9, 2009

My best tip is to “think small”, no matter how starving you feel order a small… whatever… and tell yourself you can have more after you finish and drink a large glass of water. 9 times out of 10 the small portion is more than enough to be satisfied! The other time – hey – you tried :)

I know I’m late joining but I’ve been working out on my own and just found out about this. Hope I can still join. Great site by the way.

junghwa July 8, 2009

i want to participate in SGBC becuase I LOVE me some challenges and new workouts

jessica July 7, 2009

I am addicted to this blog- I love it! I’m psyched about the SGBC…

What I do to stay healthy is eat foods close to the earth, drink lots of water and find a form of exercise that I love to do (right now it’s yoga)!

Jan July 7, 2009

fresh blueberries

Catherine July 6, 2009

Sorry I’m late to sign up, I was on a weeklong vacation.
My tip was going to be: Let your face breath – go without makeup, but then I saw you actually did a post on that very subject. I never wear makeup, my sis won’t go without it. Once I convinced her to cut back, her skin actually improved since it was able to breath.

Sarah July 6, 2009

I am in. Thanks.
My healthy living tip: Keep yoga in your life.

Kristen July 6, 2009

My healthy tip is to take my dog on a walk every night after dinner. It really helps me to get rid of that full feeling and get in some good exercise before a good nights sleep.

Tiffany July 6, 2009

My best tip is plan! Plan your workouts, plan your meals, plan to get enough sleep… the days I don’t plan it out are the days things fall by the wayside and I eat something that is bound to make me feel crappy later. Plan plan plan.

Michelle Gay July 6, 2009

I am in!

Alyssa July 5, 2009

Lots of water!

Claire July 5, 2009

Treat your body like an engine and your food like fuel and oil.