If you click it, it gets even more delicious looking.
We got the best fresh strawberries from the market last Saturday! Since Eric was ploughing through the quart at a good pace, so I knew I had to get in there and have some before they did a disappearing act.
I am so glad that I didn’t end up putting these in my Green Monster. They deserved to be eaten on their own, with no other masking or competing tastes! :)
We don’t buy berries often because they are so pricey, so it is a nice treat to have them around!
You can almost taste them off the screen, can’t you?
Of course, I had a Green Monster to go along with it…but the berries were the star of the show, that is for sure!
In the mix:
- 1/4 cup cantaloupe
- 1 T natural peanut butter
- 4 cups steamed spinach (does steaming it today with scalding hot water count? lol)
- 1.25 cup PC Low fat Soy Milk
- 1/2 banana
- Kyolic Garlic extract
The juicy cantaloupe added a nice refreshing taste to this Green Monster! I will definitely be adding it again. :)
Yesterday I made a ton of Gl’oreos!
I ‘veganized’ my recipe!
Dinner was a delicious veggie wrap and steamed baby carrots…
I didn’t over cook them this time! No Sir eee!
This tomato was so close to being ‘too ripe’…but we got it just in time.
I can’t say that much for the other tomato…I picked it off the windowsill and it exploded in my hand! I had to laugh…
It literally EXPLODED. Tomato guts everywhere. Wish I had a pic of that…
With ‘ketchup’ (tomato paste) and ‘relish’ (avocado) :D
It was SO hot in this house yesterday that I drank probably 4 Amazing Grass Berry Swamp Waters!!! They are so good with lots of ice and sooooo refreshing. I crave them all day long!
Dessert was this bad boy!
I have more pictures to show you or a couple other goodies but my camera battery died so I’ll have to wait!
Last night we started watching Confessions of a Shopaholic and it was SO CUTE!!! :) We didn’t finish it yet (I got too sleepy) but I absolutely loved it so far.
SGBC Casting Call:
Do you want to be featured in the SGBC? Do you know some fun and unique strength exercises that require no equipment? Well, here is your chance to shine!
What you need to do:
1. Pick one or two of your favourite unique toning exercises that require no equipment (although regular household items like chair, steps, soup cans are ok).
2. Have someone take 1-2 pictures of you (or another agreeing individual) doing the exercise.
3. Write up a brief description/instructions of the exercise.
4. Email me the pictures along with the name of the exercise and brief description to email@example.com
5. Casting call closes at 4pm EST on Saturday June 27th, 2009.
Aren’t prizes truly Amazing???
1) Be sure to check out Eric’s blog if you haven’t already. He has a new post up on light switches and dimmers. Just when you thought there was no reason to think about these sorts of things! Eric says, ‘There’s more to life than Green Monsters, Ange!!’ lol. Ok, I made that up, but that’s something he’d say. Now go check it out…and embrace your inner tech goddess!
2) Glo Bakery website is being updated! Check it out. As a quick reminder I am taking Canadian orders, but I am still looking into the regulations for exporting goods to the US. Thanks for your patience!
3) Does your boyfriend or husband drink Green Monsters? Want to surprise him with a GM shirt? Well, now is your chance! I have added some ‘boyfriend’ tees to the collection. They are awesome organic tees too. If you’d like a women’s tee in the organic cotton let me know!
I LOVE this one below:
Now I just need to get Eric to start drinking them. I’m thinking he should do a blog post about it??? ;)
Back to the kitchen…3 more orders today!
WOW how is it Thursday already!!!!???