Things are quite busy around here this morning as Eric and I are getting ready for our visitors later this afternoon! I am about to start prepping the food for tonight. I like to get as much done in advance as I can before the guests arrive. That just means I won’t be busy cooking when I should be entertaining! :)
This morning’s Green Monster was awesome!
- 1 1/4 cup Almond Breeze
- 3 organic kale leaves
- 1 T raw almond butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin (gotta use it up!)
- 1 T flax
- 2 ice cubes
- 5 dandelion sprigs
This GM is around 350 calories and should fuel me for a good part of the morning until my snack.
Week In Review: 2
I got a lot of positive feedback after the last week in review, so I thought I would try to make it fairly consistent on here!
Here are the top posts from last week!
7. Hot Topic: How to stop comparing ourselves to other women
8. Hot topic: Recap of reader comments
9. Hot topic: Our goals: Eustress and Distress
10. Maple Glazed Pumpkin Spice Glonuts (Angela reveals her recipe)
11. I updated my About page with more detailed info on how this all came about!
Edit: 11:45am: I added this new poll so you can vote!! :)
I’m off to prep, prep, prep!!