Ok, I have to admit- Eric and I watched The (Superbowl) Office episode again last night!!! Weeeeeeee. It is seriously funnier the second time around because you anticipate all the funny parts. I swear laughter is the best stress release…I slept like a baby!
Thank you for all of your suggestions about adding frozen fruit to smoothies. I don’t know why I didn’t think of this before *Scratches head*.
I had some frozen berries in the freezer that were pretty old. Ok, I won’t lie. They are a good two years old and covered in freezer burn. LOL!!!!! So gross I know. But I thought what the hell. I’m sure every last nutrient has died in the berries long ago, but I figured it was better than ice. Heck, maybe they will give my smoothie a nice aged flavour? ;)
- 2 leaves organic kale
- 1 Tbsp flax
- 1 ripened banana (medium)
- 1 Cup Original Almond Breeze
- 1 small handful frozen berries
After my smoothie, I brought out the other half of my prize loot!
The lo down:
- 160 kcals
- 4g fibre
- 3 g protein
- 8 g fat
It is vegan and gluten free! Sweet! :)
- I liked this bar but it wasn’t my favourite of flavour combinations. I guess I am not a huge tropical nut kinda girl. It was still good though and I would probably try the other flavours!
- I love the short ingredient list: organic dates, cashews, apples, bananas, pineapple, coconut, sea salt.
Thanks Melissa!!! :D
Keep those awesome Valentine’s Day entries coming in!!
There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.
~R. Buckminster Fuller