Two exciting announcements!

ohsheglowsapp

You may have noticed that things have been quiet around here. Maybe record-setting quiet? Either way, I think I have some ‘splanin to do!

In my last post I mentioned that we’ve been busy as bees behind the scenes building something really special. If you subscribe to our newsletter, you were the first to find out that we’re getting ready to launch the gorgeous Oh She Glows recipe app! The dream we’ve had in the works for years and years is finally happening and I can’t wait to share it with you guys. Keep your eyes peeled for our official launch in the very near future!

app_screenshot_landscape

ohsheglowsapp1

What I haven’t shared yet is that I’ve been creating something else, too. As grueling as the app work has been, this work has been even more exciting, exhausting, and life-changing. I’ve been lying awake for hours at night thinking about it. During the day, my thoughts are filled with vinegar-soaked cucumbers (seriously), these fruit chews, and 8:30 pm bedtimes.

Any guesses?

You got it: we’re expecting our second baby this September! That’s right…a second cookbook and a second baby will be dropping (well, hopefully not literally!) in September 2016. Our timing is impeccable, I know. But, joking aside, we always hoped to have our children close in age so we’re very grateful about the spacing; my due date is roughly two years since we brought Adriana home from the hospital. We can’t wait to meet this lil guy or gal!

My main worry right now, aside from the well-being of our little ones and state of this world, is how we’re going to take care of a two-year-old and a newborn. I’m expecting a loss of sanity for the first several months…or decades?! There will be an adjustment period for sure (especially when you add these lovely toddler temper tantrums into the mix), but if Adriana treats her sibling anything like she treats her favourite “baby” doll (lots of doting and kisses), I think it will all work out in the end! We just need to teach her that eye poking and head dropping probably aren’t the best approaches with an actual newborn. Baby steps, people.

I spent the first few months of 2016 revamping and shooting a ton of fan-favourite recipes and photos for our new recipe app. It was an intense few months when I didn’t want to be anywhere near food, but I also enjoyed being distracted with a totally new project! It kept me going. When I wasn’t immersed in the app project (and cookbook editing), I was collapsed on the couch and often feeling down and out (the first trimester blues hit me with both pregnancies, unfortunately). So while things have been quiet on the blog, they certainly haven’t been behind the scenes. Plus, I didn’t think you needed a recipe for salt and vinegar chips, popcorn, dill pickles, mustard-covered veggies (ew), cereal, nut butter and jam toast, or how to convince your husband to pick up a container of vegan caramel chocolate chunk ice cream during a cold snap. (…Or do you?!) Because that’s basically what I lived off of for a month or two. Oh, there was also that day when I decided to drink all the juice from my Bubbies Sauerkraut jar. I didn’t want to eat the actual sauerkraut, just drink the juice. I’m pretty sure Eric was ready to commit me!!! I haven’t touched sauerkraut since. Actually, I think I’ve been banned from buying it in North America.

IMG_9727

Now that I’m in the second trimester, I’m slowly getting my mojo back (case in point: I changed out of my sweats for the photo above). Workouts have returned to my life on a regular basis which feels like a damn miracle, and the nausea is starting to fade a bit. The good news is that the app is almost finished, my second cookbook will be heading to the printers shortly, and I’m ready to get back into the swing of things—well, maybe after a much-needed break first.

Of course, I also have some delicious food to share with you soon. Eric strongly discouraged the dill pickle soup recipe I was dreaming up, so with some serious restraint, I moved on to Plan B. This post is already much too wordy, so I’m going to have to share the recipe in a separate post. Stay tuned for the recipe!!! It’s a great one, and I promise it’s worth the wait.

1 BuzzOye July 14, 2016

nice recipe app where to get this app?

2 Angela Liddon August 25, 2016

Hi there! You can find the app on the Apple App Store.

3 Saar May 6, 2016

OOOH, I completely missed this news! how incredible! Congratulations, on both big celebration-worthy surprises!
Also, I’ll happily admit I’ve drank the juice/water of the sauerkraut jar multiple times, and I’ve never been preggers. It’s just so yummy! (might also have to do with low blood pressure though ;))

4 Angela (Oh She Glows) June 1, 2016

Hey Saar, Thank you so much for the congrats! :) Glad to know I’m not alone in my sauerkraut juice drinking, too.

5 Bobbi April 30, 2016

Actually, Dill Pickle soup sounds fabulous!

6 Kim April 17, 2016

Congratulations Angela and Eric!
My kids are 20 months apart and the first year was crazy, maybe it was the first three years until our son was in kindergarten. They are 20 months apart but we’re only one year apart in school and we’re friends through high school and still are in their twenties. Such fun times are ahead for you!
Kim

7 Margaret Flay April 16, 2016

Hi Angela,
Quick hello to say congrats and to also say that nursing will be SO easy the second time around!
Enjoy every minute!!

8 Melanie T April 14, 2016

Congratulations!!! How exciting!

9 Melissa April 11, 2016

Congratulations! I’m a little late to the party- but was excited to see the big news of the baby and the app! I’m currently 14 weeks- expecting early October and also have a toddler, so will be learning to juggle 2 with you. :-) I was introduced to the plant based word last year and I love love love your first cook book. I’m very much looking forward to the second. While we’re not a strictly plant based family, I love to incorporate it into our diets as much as possible and it makes me truly happy when my toddler partakes. She loves “our perfect veggie burger”! I’ve made several of your recipes for my omnivore friends and they are always a hit! Thank you for your great work and congrats again!

10 Angela Liddon April 12, 2016

Congratulations on your pregnancy, Melissa! :) Thanks so much for the lovely comment. I’m sending you and your growing fam tons of well wishes!

11 Dana April 11, 2016

Congrats to you all. After successfully making most of the recipes in your Oh She Glows Book my husband (gluten free) has decided to go VEGAN! I have two meat eating young adults still at home. I feel confident in your recipes, they are always successful and delicious. I can’t live without you, sorry to say, and need to develop a repertoire of more things. Looking forward to any new recipes or ideas you can come up with.

And when I was pregnant with my son I ate a whole purple cabbage one night. I could have single handedly sent a space shuttle into outer space. Then when I discovered I was pregnant with twins, all I could eat for three months was gefilte fish. Honestly.

Hang in there and be well.

12 Angela Liddon April 12, 2016

Dana, Your comment is equal parts hilarious (purple cabbage!!) and inspiring. Way to go, to your husband!! That is so awesome. I’m thrilled that my recipes could be helpful in your day to day life! All my best.

13 Jennifer April 11, 2016

Baby news is the best kind of news! And after just having purchased your book, how exciting to know that there’s another on the way!! Wishing you all the best!

14 Angela Liddon April 11, 2016

Thanks so much for your congrats, Jennifer. I hope you love the cookbook! :)

15 Patricia April 10, 2016

Congrats on the two wonderful announcements! My husband and I are expecting our first little one this June and it has been grown on so many of your amazing recipes, we are seriously obsessed! Loved reading your pregnancy posts!!! Have a wonderful summer and enjoy all the great things coming your way in September!!

16 Angela Liddon April 12, 2016

Thank you for the warm wishes, Patricia, and congratulations on your pregnancy too! That’s such exciting news, you both must be so thrilled. :)

17 Anne April 9, 2016

Exciting news indeed I remember your last pregnancy on the blog and you seriously crack me up. I hope all goes well and super excited for everything that you have been working on!

18 Cait April 9, 2016

We just welcomed our 2nd baby into the world a couple of weeks ago- our two are exactly 23 months apart, to the day! So far my main advice: make more freezer meals than last time, accept more help around the house than last time, and don’t expect to ever finish the laundry ;) Postpartum this time around has been so much easier because you know more what to really expect with your body, hormones, etc.
Congratulations and wishing you all the best!!!

19 Angela Liddon April 12, 2016

Congratulations, Cait! That is such exciting news. Thanks so much for the words of wisdom; I’m sending you and your new little one loads of warm well wishes!! <3

20 Tara Hedley April 8, 2016

Just wanted to say congratulations on your second book, app and most importantly your baby news. My own children are exactly 2yrs 1 week apart and the bond they share is incredible to watch (most of the time lol). I have only just came across you’re blog today and have printed off so many recipes, I’m just about to head to our local book store in the hope that your book is in there – I can’t wait to get it and try all your recipes and look forward to the launch of your app and second book. Congratulations again and good luck with everything xx

21 Angela Liddon April 13, 2016

Thank you so much, Tara! I appreciate your kind words, and am so warmed to see your enthusiasm for my recipes. If you manage to get your hands on my book, I hope you absolutely LOVE it! :)

22 Helen April 7, 2016

A huge congratulations to you both! What wonderful news, and no doubt this makes for an even more amazing year.
Your wonderful work with creating delicious tasting healthy food is making a massive difference to the way my family eats now. We are a few months in to eating like this, and honestly, had I not come across your cookbook (even before your blog) we probably would be still struggling, and I fear probably returned to less desirable eating habits. My kids love baking and for special treats your one bowl double choc-chunk cookies are our absolute favourite, beating any non-vegan sugar & fat laden recipe out there. And there’s not been one meal that we wouldn’t try again and again. So much flavour in all your recipes! I can’t wait until your next book is out, but in the meantime we’ll be enjoying the blog.
And don’t worry, I have a hunch you’ll do a wonderful job at juggling life with a new little one. Thank you, we truly appreciated this wonderful resource.

23 Cindy Chisholm April 7, 2016

Congratulations ! Such exciting and fun times for all of you.

24 liz klassen April 7, 2016

I had dill pickle soup at Hoodoo Grill in Fairmont BC and it was awesome! ?
Also are you familiar with Realplans? You could probably add your recipes and get monetary kickbacks. Heres a link https://realplans.com
Congrats on baby #2!

25 Hilde April 6, 2016

Congratulations to you and Eric, Angela! What a wonderful blessing!

26 Marjolaine April 6, 2016

Congratulations Angela and to your hubby also! I enjoy your recipes as they are always delicious and practical! Don’t worry about your sanity. When my parents got pregnant second time around, they had 2 just short of 2 yrs. old and a newborn. Yep, I’m a twin and we were the first borns. So, I’m sure you’ll do great!

27 Angela Liddon April 6, 2016

Aw, thanks Marjolaine! We appreciate the congrats so much. :)

28 Jessie April 5, 2016

CONGRATS!!!! oh and…Dill pickle soup actually sounds amazing…. 0_O

29 Jessica April 5, 2016

Congrats! I hope that you decide to blog about your pregnancy this time around as well. I loved reading them with your first baby!

30 Angela Liddon April 5, 2016

Thanks, Jessica! I’m so flattered that you enjoyed my baby updates so much. I’m not sure whether I’ll be doing them again this time, but I’ll be sure to mention it on the blog if I decide to. :)

31 jan marie April 5, 2016

Love everything I have made out of your book. I do wish that the nutrition break down was listed at the end of each recipe. As an athletic family, I really have to stay on top of the protein. It just personally reminds me to choose the recipe that has higher protein if it is a more physically active week. I tend to get hypoglycemic if I have too much carb, even if it is healthy complex carbs, if i have not had enough protein. Post, post, post, you made my day yesterday when i checked FB and right away knew what I was going to make for dinner. Love it when I can feed my son something I feel so good about.

32 Virginia April 4, 2016

That’s a surprise and the best news possible in this news edition … how you manage to do all with such creative flair is amazing. I hope for yourself & family, you’ll be able to take some maternity time to rest, enjoy & regroup. We, your enthusiastic fans, will understand and watch for your return with even greater anticipation.

My question … I’m the last of the hold-outs on smart/i-phones etc and operate fine with a flip phone and 100 minutes per year. The new ‘Oh She Glows’ recipe app will not apply to folks like me if I understand correctly. Will a comparable recipe app be available on line, or included with the new format newsletter?

My chil are grown now and these magical, preschool years of 24/7can be quite intense in terms of personal involvement – yet ironically fly by so quickly.

33 Aislin April 4, 2016

Congratulations! I’m a loyal Oh She Glows follower and our lives seem to be on a similar track… I’ll have an almost 2 year old and a newborn this coming October! I look forward to reading about your experience as I’m also wondering how it all plays out with 2 after feeling like 1 was a big job haha!

34 Angela Liddon April 4, 2016

Thank you so much, Aislin, and congrats to you, too! It’s going to be an exciting (and maybe a little crazy?!) time, for sure. :)

35 Sandy Lee Norris April 4, 2016

Awww! So happy for you! An abundant time ….here’s hoping you have a bit of precious time to care for yourself “in the midst of muchness” Hugs S

36 Joanna April 3, 2016

Congrats on the wonderful news :)

I can’t wait to download the app!! I love trying all of your recipes, they are so flavourful and delish! xo

37 Angela Liddon April 4, 2016

Thanks, Joanna! I’m so happy to hear you’ve been enjoying my recipes. :)

38 Rebecca April 3, 2016

Congrats! So exciting!!!

39 Glenda April 3, 2016

Congratulations Angela! I’m sure your daughter will be so thrilled to have a younger baby brother/sister to play with! Can’t wait for the app and new cookbook, all very exciting. It would be great if there is a small section in your book dedicated to talking about feeding vegan foods to children, even if they’re not raised “fully vegan” :)

40 Kari @ bite-sized thoughts April 3, 2016

Congratulations on your pregnancy! What wonderful news and I hope you continue to feel better and the second/third trimesters go smoothly. Congratulations on the recipe app too, which from your images looks wonderful.

41 Meme April 2, 2016

Congratulations on all your success and the news that you are pregnant, such a lovely post and I am so happy for you! I look forward to using the app.

Meme xx

New Post:
Beneath the Surface by Heidi Perks Book Review
www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

42 wchunt April 2, 2016

Dear Angela
You are an inspiration to me!
I am slowly but surely changing my life and your cookbook and recipes on this blog keep me focused on, and excited about, the attainment of a healthy body and life.. I am curing chronic pain with a vegan lifestyle ( though I have been vegetarian for almost 16 years). I find myself at 59 years old coming into my 60th year with a new outlook on life!
You have been and continue to be part of that change…so thank you. I appreciate your openness about your struggles…real life stuff.I appreciate your fun approach to food, which has been my enemy for “oh so long”, and I can tell you that…healing feels so good.
I send you heartfelt congratulations on the new baby.
Wanda.

43 Angela Liddon April 15, 2016

Hi Wanda, Oh, I’m so happy to hear that you are making so many great changes in your life. I can really feel your happiness pour through your words, and I’m grateful to be a small part in your evolving journey! Wishing you continued health and happiness!

44 Jane April 1, 2016

Dear Angela, Congratulations on baby#2 on the way! I love your cookbook and have ordered several copies for my friends who all dabble in the world of veganism. I was vegan for 5 years and stopped I stayed vegetarian but there aren’t really an good reasons except that I had to move back in with my parents back in 2008 and felt I was inconveniencing them with my “restricted” diet.

I am inspired by your recipes and want to get back into the vegan world of cooking and living. It is hard because my husband eats meat and we seem to go through a lot of dairy. I am starting slow. I wondered if you could recommend certain staples that you always keep in your pantry. I apologize if someone has already asked, (I am new to your blog), I am also a new mom and want to be vegan again. God Bless you!

Jane

45 Michaell | Foodscape April 1, 2016

Congrats!!! I don’t know about soup but Dill pickle or sauerkraut brine has some serious potential! I hope you go for it!! I’m terribly intrigued. Just make sure you balance it for the rest of us. I ate my sister’s version of lentil soup a couple years back when she was having kids and all I tasted was vinegar. lol.

46 Jac Hives April 1, 2016

Soooo happy for you beautiful! I had a feeling that’s what was up! Wonderful news for you all!

I’m wonder if you might answer a question (ok if too personal), here in Melbourne Australia, we are now being forced to vaccinate children or we lose benefits and are banned from school – thankfully I don’t have kids yet, but this really worries me – have you/will you vaccinate Adriana and your new baby? I’m not judging you if you do, I have my own reasons why I don’t want to but my sister has with my neice and that’s her choice, for me it’s all about choice! I’d love to know anything you want to share on this, i loved reading your baby section on your blog (which I’ve always loved).

47 nina April 1, 2016

Great to hear from you! Great to hear your wonderful news, but even MORE happy that you took the down-time you needed. Even happier to see you back and in full support of your new ventures.
You’re a great role model to working and non-working mothers out there
Love + light
Nina x

48 Cindy April 1, 2016

Congratulations! I feel as happy for you as for one of my “real” friends! I will watching all along and waiting for your craving recipes!

49 Audrey April 1, 2016

Congrats!! I’m so happy for you! I was hoping your silence in the last months was meaning something like this :) I’m 37 weeks pregnant and I have to thank you for both your cookbook (I think I’ve cooked half of it already) and your amazing posts on pregnancy and Adriana! I got prepared a lot by reading your input on pregnancy, so thank you, and I hope you’ll have a good one this time too!

50 Angela Liddon April 1, 2016

That’s funny you thought something was up. One of my blog friends emailed me to ask if I had quit the blog! LOL. Definitely not, but it sure looked that way for a bit. I’m so happy that you’ve enjoyed the book and pregnancy posts so much! I’m considering writing them again this time because I did enjoy it. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and a big congrats!

51 Erin @ The Grass Skirt March 31, 2016

Congratulations, Angela! My first two kids are 18 months apart and my 2nd and 3rd children are 21 months apart. It can definitely be chaos, but it is also the best thing ever. I am told that they will entertain each other one day, and I am already starting to see that with the 3 year old and 2 year old. The newborn phase is exhausting, but if anyone can handle it, it is you!

52 Pure Ella March 31, 2016

Oh my! So much good stuff… but wow! I’m so excited for baby #2!
Congratulations!!!!!
And congrats on the App + the book! Holy wowzers! You go girl :)
Hugs,
Ella

53 Joanne March 31, 2016

Congratulations!!!
I don’t give out advice, except this is something we did right. I sure it helped our oldest at 25 months old to like her sister.
When people came over, for the first while of a visit, we asked them to not pay attention to the new baby and pay attention to the older child. She was never jealous of her baby sister.
Good Luck Angela! you will be and will do just fine with 2 little ones.

54 Angela Liddon April 1, 2016

I’ve heard of parents doing this before, and they always say it’s quite effective! Whatever works, I say. I’ll keep this in mind, although sometimes it’s hard to pry family away from those squishy babies. Thanks for your congrats Joanne!

55 Brynn March 31, 2016

Congrats x2! I’ve loved following your snaps to see the behind the scenes of your babies!

56 Rosalinda March 31, 2016

Congratulations! Your on-going story continues to inspire me :) All the best with your pregnancy and amazing endeavours!! Looking forward to the app and cookbook.
BTW… my mother-in-law actually made an impromptu dill pickle soup for our family when she was in town visiting and it was (vegan and) DELICIOUS! Just saying… ;)

57 Giovanna March 31, 2016

Wou!!! Those are huge news!!!! Take care of yourself and congratulations!
Miss your posting but thiese are amazing reasons you are so busy!
Looking forward to own your new cookbook.

58 Rachael March 31, 2016

What wonderful news! Congratulations! Very excited for the app too!

59 Molly March 31, 2016

Congratulations on baby number 2!! I am looking forward to your second cookbook as well. I still use the first one regularly, your veggie-burger recipe is my go-to!

60 Johanna Woodbury March 31, 2016

Congratulations! I can’t wait for the book, and the first pics of the baby!

61 [email protected] Sano March 31, 2016

Congrats, Angela!! So happy for you and your family and wish you all the best. You deserve it, you are great!! Looking forward to hear your news soon :)

62 Mary March 31, 2016

wow! It’s great!…congratulation!

63 Nancy March 30, 2016

OMG OMG OMG OMG YES Ang! Such a huge congrats to you!!! Yay baby #2!!!

64 Jillian March 30, 2016

Congrats on the very exciting pregnancy news!!!! So looking forward to the app as well!

65 Liz March 30, 2016

Squeeeeee!! Congratulations!! Yay!!
I’m due with #2 in September too!

66 Angela Liddon March 31, 2016

Aww, congrats to you as well, Liz! :)

67 RC March 30, 2016

We’ve missed you! Ok so how could we ever be mad at you now!! So glad to have you back with great news.

68 Lori Z March 30, 2016

My girls are just over 22 months apart. While it was exhausting at times, I would not change it for the world. I read your blog post as my youngest is getting ready to head off to college in August – it literally brought tears to my eyes as it seems like yesterday that I was in your shoes. Enjoy every moment – it goes faster than you will ever believe!

69 Angela Liddon April 1, 2016

Aw Lori that’s so sweet! My mom tells me this all the time. It’s so bittersweet. I even look back on her baby days with that feeling already.

70 Seth March 30, 2016

I love your blog! I have been following you for a long time and I love your work! Keep it up. – Seth

71 Christine March 30, 2016

Congratulations, Angela!! I’m 22 weeks myself and I’M SO EXCITED to be sharing the journey with you this time around ?

72 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Thanks, Christine, and congrats right back at you! I’m sending you tons of well wishes for a great pregnancy. :)

73 Anie March 30, 2016

Congratulations! Glad to see that a second cookbook is coming out. As a mother of two, I strongly recommend you to read the following parenting book. It changed our life and the ones of all the people I know who read it: “Siblings Without Rivalry: How To Help Your Children Live Together So You Can Live Too”, Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish. A toddler and a newborn are not easy to deal with for the first 2 years but then, they play together all the time. Good luck!

74 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Thank you for the warm wishes, Anie! And extra thank you for the book rec – I’ll have to check it out :)

75 Emma March 30, 2016

Congratulations!!!! To both, but especially on the baby. I’ve been quietly following your blog for years and your recipes never disappoint. Question: will the new revamped recipes found on the app be made available to the “general public” who don’t live in the 21st century and have a smart phone? I don’t want to miss out on anything!

76 Angela Liddon April 1, 2016

Thanks so much for your kind words, Emma! :) We don’t currently have plans to make those recipes available to the general public, but I’ll be sure to announce it on the blog if we do!

77 Emma April 1, 2016

Major bummer! And not fair! PLEASE reconsider posting them on your blog as well as on the app….

78 Josie Donaldson March 30, 2016

What wonderful news on all fronts! Congratulations to you and your family. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy and remember to give yourself some relaxing mumma-only time.

I look forward to the new cookbook/app.

x

79 Fernanda March 30, 2016

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
What a coincidence! I’m also 14 weeks with baby #2. Anyway, I can’t wait to see the app and the new book.

80 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Thank you, and congrats on your pregnancy Fernanda! :)

81 Katherine March 30, 2016

Congrats to you!! I am 36 weeks with #2 and I am about as anxious as I am excited :)

I have a friend who used to put celery sticks in empty pickle jars to soak up the juice and then snack on those. Might be worth a shot ;)

82 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Thanks Katherine, and congrats to you too! I’m sending you and your little-one-to-be allll the well wishes. :) LOVE the celery idea, I’ll have to remember that!!

83 Audrey March 30, 2016

Aww congratulations!!!

84 Samantha March 30, 2016

Congratulations to you and your family! My boys are 2 years apart as well and I love it! It’s challenging but so rewarding seeing them become best buds :)
Cannot wait for the new book and app! … also would love a dill pickle soup recipe!!

85 Sarah @ Making Thyme for Health March 30, 2016

So many exciting things!! Congratulations! I can’t wait to see all of your babies, haha! ;)

86 Jen March 30, 2016

Congratulations! I have a 20 month old and 9 month old and I promise you’ll survive! :) It’s so much fun to have them so close together – especially now that they are interacting more!

87 Elizabeth March 30, 2016

Congratulations! What an exciting year for you and your family. :)

88 Christina March 30, 2016

Congratulations on everything!!! You look amazing and I can’t wait to see the app :)

PS – I don’t know how you do it all! I have a 10 month old and have zero energy after work!

89 kate s. March 30, 2016

Congratulations on both the app and the new little one! I am very excited for both. and the book–September is going to be awesome! My two boys are two years and two days apart. they are best friends and also worst enemies. it makes for a lot of fun and a lot of noise!!

90 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Hahaha, funny how those two things can go hand-in-hand with siblings, isn’t it? :) Thanks so much for the congrats!

91 Fanya @ Bliss Half Full March 30, 2016

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Such amazing news, and timing.
I am so happy and excited for you guys.
Lots of love!

92 Diana March 30, 2016

Congratulations, Angela! I’m so happy for you and your family!

93 Cristy March 30, 2016

Angela! Congratulations! We are baby twins! I’m expecting my second due nearly two years to the day after #1! We had our first about a month after you had your sweet girl! Congrats to you and your family!

94 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Thank you Cristy, and congrats to you too! Wishing you and your growing family all the best. :)

95 Robyn March 30, 2016

Congratulations Angela! I have 2 girls that are 23 months apart and although it was nutty for the first few months, you will adapt and you will survive (even potty training). I found that my first born was only interested in the baby if I included her and asked for her help (getting wipes etc.). They are now 4 and 6 years old and get along very well most of the time. My second is more independent and I think it’s because the attention wasn’t solely focused on her all the time.
On a different note, I agree that pickle soup is a thing and it’s delicious.

96 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Hey Robyn, Well, now I must make pickle soup!! It seems to have quite a few fans on the blog. ;) That’s so great to hear about your experience with your girls. I’m sure they’ll grow closer and closer as the years go by. I’m trying to think of all kinds of ways to involve our oldest so she doesn’t feel left out – I think that’s key!

97 Jenna March 30, 2016

Congratulations on all of your news! I follow along and have
For a little while now. I too had my second when you had Adriana and now I am expecting again due in September. I read all of your updates and always felt like we were sharing the same experiences.

All the best as you embrace second trimester.
I am excited for the app and the new cookbook too!

Jenna

98 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Thank you, Jenna! I’m so happy to hear you enjoyed the pregnancy updates–I’m debating about starting them up again. Congratulations and all the best to you, too. :) :)

99 Addie March 30, 2016

I’m so excited for you and your new addition, but I’m even more excited for an OSG APP!!!! GENIUS!!!!!!!!!

100 Rebecca March 30, 2016

Congratulations!!! I’m in the middle of the first trimester blues with my second right now and it gives me hope to see you looking so chipper in that photo! I’m 7 weeks now and can’t wait for this stage to pass! Looking forward to following along as I also prepare to juggle a toddler and a newborn :)

101 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Congrats on your pregnancy Rebecca and thanks for your kind words! I feel for you with those first tri blues. They hit me hard with both pregnancies around 6 to 7 weeks. I hope with the arrival of spring, it’ll give you a kick to your step! The thoughts of warm weather kept me going during the winter. I wish you a great pregnancy and hope you feel more like yourself soon.

102 Janet March 30, 2016

Congratulations and welcome back to the land of the living. You look adorable. Please take good care of yourself and your baby, and the other half of your family, too. Recipes and books can always wait.

103 Rachel March 30, 2016

Congrats of EVERYTHING. Can’t wait to download the app & buy your 2nd cookbook!

104 Metaxia March 30, 2016

That is so exciting!!! I have been following you for a while and I am having my first baby and I am also 14 weeks :) So cool to have you to follow along the journey now <3 Congrats!!

105 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I’m so excited for you, and sending loads of well wishes :)

106 Bev March 30, 2016

Many congratulations, and I cannot wait for your next book.

107 Lisbeth March 30, 2016

Congrats! On both exciting news! Just wanted to share that you will be just fine with a newborn and a two year old. I delivered our baby boy the day after my girls second birthday. That party was the last thing on “the to do list” before I felt ready to go into labor so I guess he couldn’t wait the extra week until our due date.

I was also worried but I promise you it will just sort itself out. When the baby sleep you can give big sister some one-on-one time and she will quickly adjust. Also, I realized that I had to just let go of some of the cleaning and “have to’s” around the house. Less pressure on ourselves in the household department makes for less bad conscious. Looking forward to following your journey! Greetings from Norway :)

108 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Wise words! I’ve definitely had to relax with “have to’s” since bringing Adriana home. It really shifts the priorities around, doesn’t it?

109 Michelle March 30, 2016

Congrats! Excited for all of this! ❤️✌️

110 Kate March 30, 2016

Congratulations!! Looking forward to the second cookbook, the app, and everything else!

111 Kimberly March 30, 2016

Congratulations!! I’m 13 weeks and my son turned 1 last week. I feel your worries!!

112 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Aww, congrats to you too! I’m sure we’ll figure it out as we go! :)

113 Marina March 30, 2016

Congratulations, Angela, Eric and Adriana! Lots of fun ahead! :) actually, pickle soup does exist in some countries (Eastern Europe) and it’s pretty good! So you were definitely on to something ;)

114 Pragati // Simple Medicine March 30, 2016

I’m so excited to follow along on your second pregnancy! Congratulations!

115 Natalia March 30, 2016

Pickle soup is a thing! You’re not crazy! It’s a Polish staple, usually made with salt brined (kosher) pickles, not dill, but I lived on it as a kid. Stock, carrots, chunks of potatoes, grated pickles, and a dollop of “sour cream”. Mmmm.

116 Ashley March 30, 2016

Yay!!! Congratulations!

117 Des March 30, 2016

Congratulations from BC! You look beautiful! Don’t worry about the toddler and newborn thing… It will work itself out. The hardest part is adjusting to having one baby, after that, you’re a pro! (Tried and true advice from a momma of 4 boys in 6 years.). Angela, you’re an expert already. :)

118 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

4 boys in 6 years…wow, that’s amazing! My mama friends have said the same thing (adjusting to one child was much more difficult than from 1 to 2 kids). After that point, you’re just adding chaos to the chaos right? ;)

119 Kathy March 30, 2016

Wow! You are a busy one!! Congratulations, we are due for our first grandchild mid-september :)

120 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Aww, I’m so excited for you Kathy! That’s wonderful news – thank you for the congrats, and right back at you!!:)

121 Brenda March 30, 2016

Congrats to you and your family on your new miracle!! I am one of your “older” generation followers! My children are all adults now. I became vegan only a year ago due to health reasons. It took me a couple months to embrace the change but in the past year I have lost 75 lbs and all my blood work is now in normal ranges! Your blog was the first one I came across when searching out vegan recipes and I have followed you ever since. I can’t wait for your new app!! When you get your “baby blues” please think of the people whose lives you have saved! Thank you!

122 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Hi Brenda, A huge congrats on the amazing improvements you’ve made to your health! That’s so inspiring. You must feel amazing! Thank you for your congrats and kind words about the pregnancy. I’m so happy you enjoy the blog and recipes.

123 Kim Collazo March 30, 2016

Congratulations beautiful, beautiful lady <3

124 JC March 30, 2016

Congratulations! Enjoy every bit of it.

125 Erin March 30, 2016

* meant cookbook!…lol, no coffee yet!

126 Erin March 30, 2016

* meant cookbook there..lol

127 Erin March 30, 2016

Congratulations to your entire family on the upcoming addition! You have done a wonderful job balancing work and family so far, I am sure another member will only add to the crazy, fun madness called family life. My husband and I are so excited there will be another OSG cookboor to add to our family ;)

128 Sarah Smiley March 30, 2016

Congratulations!!! I’m counting down to two things in September….the first is starting grad school, the second (and arguably even more exciting?!) is your second cookbook!!! The first is so well-loved and sauce-splattered, I can’t wait for the next.

129 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Thank you, Sarah! I hope you love the new cookbook as much I do, and wish you the best of luck at grad school in the fall. That’s so exciting–have an amazing time! :)

130 Dodi March 30, 2016

Congrats!

I want to highly recommend the book Siblings Without Rivalry to you.

Good luck with everything!!

131 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Thanks for the congrats and the book rec, Dodi! I’ll be sure to check it out :)

132 Julia @ The Domestic Blonde March 30, 2016

Angela!!! I am so happy for you – on both accounts! I’ve loved watching your app development snaps and and super excited for you about baby #2. I’m expecting my first mid-April… can’t tell you how much your pregnancy blog posts helped me when I was in the early stages! xo

133 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Congrats on your pregnancy Julia! You are in the homestretch now. :) I’m so happy to hear that you’ve enjoyed my posts. All the best with your new little one.

134 Alison March 30, 2016

Well done, congratulations on all of your good news!❤️

135 Barbara March 30, 2016

Congratulations. Great timing for another baby. Can’t wait for the app and the book. Love, love, love your recipes. Stay healthy. Rest. Enjoy. And thanks for sharing with all of us.

136 Jess Scarbrough March 30, 2016

Congratulations! I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old and one on the way as well! I thrived with two kids (even though it was a little harder to time everyone right and get out of the house). You’ll love it!!!

137 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Thanks, Jess – and congratulations to you too! What an exciting time for you and your fam :)

138 Jerris March 30, 2016

Congratulations!
Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!
Looking forward to your new cook book!

139 Kara March 30, 2016

Congratulations! I have been following you for a long time and through the birth of my daughter shortly after yours. Thanks for sharing this news with us even though the internet world hasn’t been the kindest to your family.

140 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Thank you Kara! We’ve actually been floored by the love, support, and kindness from our online community (aside from a handful, but I don’t ever expect to make everyone happy!). I hope you are enjoying motherhood…it’s a trip!

141 Lori March 30, 2016

Congratulations on both of your creations! I had a feeling you would be announcing a beautiful addition to your family! I know I am going to luv the new app! I am so happy for all your success….

142 Anne March 30, 2016

Congratulations!! That news was worth the wait :-) I am right behind you with a baby the size of a lime, so I wouldn’t have minded some of those recipes ;-) anyway, so excited for your news and looking forward to picking up the new cookbook!

143 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Aww, congrats to you too, Anne! I’m loving that we’re on the same page with some of those cravings — I’m aaaaall about salty-sour these days. ;)

144 Lauren March 30, 2016

Congratulations!!!! Both pieces of news are exciting!!! I’ve been re-reading your baby posts week by week as my baby ages. It has been incredibly helpful!

145 christine dugdale March 30, 2016

Congratulations on all fronts! Hope the pregnancy proceeds well and that the big sister training is on course:)

146 Jill March 30, 2016

Congrats!!! I’m due in October with baby #2 so am so excited to follow your baby updates if you decide to past them! :) I’m also very excited for your new app and cookbook! I hear you on the 1st trimester fatigue and sickness. Hopefully I will start to get my mojo back as well!

147 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Thanks Jill, and congrats to you too — such exciting news! :) I’m not sure yet whether I’ll be posting baby updates, but if I decide to I’ll be sure to mention it on the blog. Wishing you all the mojo!!

148 Mary Margaret March 30, 2016

How exciting! Congratulations!!

149 Stella @ Stellicious Life March 30, 2016

Hi Angela, congrats on all the new happenings in your life, especially Baby #2!! Yay! He/she will bring you so much joy (and of course worrying, but that’s no news after Adriana ;-). Congarts on the App, it looks terrific, and can’t wait the second cookbook!

Take care and eat well!

ps: Pickled dill soup is something that is not shocking at all in Central/Eastern Europe, last summer I even sampled at a very fancy restairant a summer chilly soup: pickled cucumbers with dill and cream soup. it was lovely! Truly wonderful in the summer heat :-)

150 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Thanks, Stella! You’re too sweet. And I’ve been hearing that a lot about the dill soup…haha, I never guessed there’d be such a demand for it!

151 Sandra T March 30, 2016

Congratulations! This is wonderful news! ? xx

152 Angeline March 30, 2016

Congratulations that’s wonderful!!!! Also can’t wait for the app AND the cookbook! (I can’t imagine what it’s been like to do all of this at the same time! You rock, your superwoman! But I think you’ll need a great vacation!) ;)

153 Elana goldberg March 30, 2016

Congratulations!!! I just wanted to share that I had 5 kids 5 and under but now they are all ages 21-16. Yup, those were some crazy years but I loved all the same. I had 2 sets of twins and then another singleton. My middle twins were just 2 when my youngest was born. I would tell you that my favorite stories are about them, bit really more about my parenting by the seat of my pants. Take many photos and get lots of sleep. Also be sure to get some help every now and then so you can keep your sanity. You are blessed with a great adventure and the time will go by too quickly…so savor the moments!

154 Angela Liddon April 1, 2016

Oh my GOODNESS, 5 under 5! I can’t even imagine! You must feel like a real life super human. Haha. I love the parenting by the seat of your pants reference. I think we are all doing that to a great degree, no matter how much we fool ourselves sometimes. :) Thanks for your congrats!

155 Abby March 30, 2016

Huge congratulations! I am an avid follower of your blog from the Uk. I also have a 10 month old son, so followed your pregnancy and baby updates with a keen eye, loving all your tips and accounts of the incredible roller coaster ride, and being able to relate to every single port you wrote! I hope second time round is as magical as the first. Can’t wait for the app too!! X

156 Karen March 30, 2016

I am so happy for you Angela…what a wonderful year 2016 is going to be for you and Casey! Glad too that you are starting to feel better…I’ve missed your presence in this space, for sure. Congrats on both milestone accomplishments!

157 Kimberly March 30, 2016

SOOO exciting!!! Congratulations to you, Eric & big sister Adriana ? We are expecting in our house as well (23 weeks with Baby 4) and I’ve been going back and reading your old baby blogs weekly. When you announced the second cookbook and the app, I said to my husband the timing of your new projects is perfect for me since I’ll be off on maternity leave and actually have time more for cooking again ❤️ Such wonderful news, thank you for sharing it with us!

158 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Thanks Kimberly, and congrats to you, too! It’s so awesome to hear you’re still enjoying my old baby posts. I hope you have fun cooking your way through my new book on your mat leave!:)

159 Jennifer March 30, 2016

Congrats!! Super excited for the app! Love all things “Oh She Glows” : )

160 Bonnie March 30, 2016

Congratulations!

161 Bron March 30, 2016

Congratulations!! So exciting about the app and pregnancy! I just had my second baby a month ago (a little boy to go with my big girl!) and while looking after a newborn and pre-schooler can be challenging at times it’s also pretty wonderful :-) I’ve found the second time round really enjoyable so far (I am far less anxious than the first time around!) and now I feel like my little family is really complete. Best of luck for your pregnancy and the birth!

162 Angela Liddon April 1, 2016

Congrats on your new baby boy! You mentioned a great point about baby #2…less anxiety/worry. I’m hoping that’s the case with ours too. We haven’t been too much worriers with A, but I think it’ll be even more relaxed with the second.

163 [email protected] March 29, 2016

CONGRATULATIONS!!! 2016 is certainly going to be a very special year for you!!!

164 Dilara March 29, 2016

Congrats! So exciting! I am due May9th with my first one!;) love your recipes!

165 Sarah March 29, 2016

Ooh! Congrats! I’m a mom of three…going from 1 to 2 is different from 0 to 1, but loads of busy fun and you have two years of experience to draw from – you got this!

166 Ingunn March 29, 2016

I had a hunch! Congratulations!!!

167 Sarah March 29, 2016

Congrats!! As soon as I saw 2 announcements I knew baby #2 must be coming. :) Can’t wait for the App or the 2nd cookbook.

168 Tina March 29, 2016

All I have to say is Congratulations!!! but also “shut the front door”. I am so excited for you and your little (growing) family.
I have been an OSGs fan for many many years. I own your cookbook (and my family members own your cookbook because of me!). I can’t wait for more blog posts about little babies :)

169 Shawnna March 29, 2016

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations :) Having 2 little ones is challenging but so rewarding <3 The one thing that saved my sanity was babywearing. A good quality stretchy wrap enabled me to attend to my older child while baby was with us anywhere we went. Oh, I love dill pickle soup, so I am in favor of that recipe.

170 Kristina March 29, 2016

Congratulations on your new little one, you must be over the moon! I can’t wait for the new cookbook! African Peanut Stew is often a weekly staple of mine, among others, but it’ll be nice to try some new ones! :-)

I know my post will probably go unnoticed, which is totally understandable, but I had to come on and mention the idea that ran through my head like a mantra the entire time I was reading your new post…

… OSG meal planner!!

I just wanted to throw that out there if you hadn’t already considered it… If there was a way to make your new app work as a meal planner, I would not hesitate to pay $15 a month for it, and I doubt I’m the only one!

I recently subscribed to a meal planner @ $15/month, hoping it would steer me toward some healthy options since the blogger who was selling it claims herself a natural, whole foods mama (out of respect to her, I’ll leave her name out of it)… I like the idea of a meal planner to help make life a little easier. Making a grocery list every week while trying to please a large family (I have 4 daughters) is no joke. I really dislike grocery planning and would welcome something that would help make it a little less stressful! Sadly, there were very few options for healthy meals available with this particular planner so I stopped subscribing. I was not convinced that recipes calling for heavy cream and bacon grease could possibly be good for my family!

To this date I have not found a vegan meal planner that is self directing. I’m aware that Lindsay Nixon offers a vegan meal planner, but last I checked, she creates them herself week by week, and I’m looking for something more customizable.

Do you use a meal planner program? I imagine since you test so many recipes you probably wouldn’t have much a need for one and have a fridge full of amazing recipes (and empty sauerkraut jars), but I’m curious! :)

Anyhow, an OSG Meal Planner?! Would be amazing – just sayin’!

Lots of love,

Kristina

171 Alexandra Misiak March 29, 2016

CONGRATULATIONS!

And please, DO post a dill pickle soup. It would be a serious hit with Eastern Europeans!! :)

172 Melissa March 29, 2016

Congrats on all counts!

173 Laura March 29, 2016

Congratulations!!! Would love, love, love for more Baby updates. It’s so nice (for present and future moms) to read about experiences from a trusted source. No pressure…but it would be amazing, I have missed them and I don’t have babies yet!

174 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Thanks, Laura! And I am so flattered you enjoyed the baby updates so much — I’m not sure whether I’ll be doing them this time around, but if I decide to I’ll be sure to mention it on the blog. :)

175 Megan March 29, 2016

Congratulations on both fronts, Angela! Very excited for you and your growing family. And can’t wait for book #2!

176 Anne-Sophie March 29, 2016

WOW CONGRADULATION!!! I’m so happy for you! And I think that you are a very brave woman to commit to all those projects at the same time… having a baby, creating an app, writing a book and being a mom of a toddler! I can’t wait for the app and the cookbook, I’ve literally been living off your recipes for like 4 months… Good luck!!!

177 Monique March 29, 2016

Haha, I guessed right! After reading your newsletter this week I had a sneaking suspicion baby #2 was on it’s way :) Congratulations!! Like many others, I hope you’ll update your baby blog again! As a new mom just a year and a half behind you I’m curious to know how Adriana is doing as well and what you’ve learned since the last baby blog update.
Wish you a beautiful healthy pregnancy and good luck with the book, app and new recipes!

178 Sarah Murphy March 29, 2016

Congrats! How exciting! I follow you on Snapchat and have been wondering about the app, can’t wait to see it! xx

179 Hannah March 29, 2016

Congrats!!! Though, at first glance I thought that the lemon was a whale, and I was like that can’t be right haha

180 Ashlea Kerr March 29, 2016

I love the sound of your September – congratulations! Big things and changes coming. What a wonderful year of ‘seconds’ xx

181 Tana Lise March 29, 2016

Angela!!! Incredible job. Excitement all around for sure!!! Growth is certainly a theme of life as you know it. Congratulations to dreams coming true! Heaps of well wishes and a big, wholehearted, (cyber) hug to ya!

182 Sandi March 29, 2016

How exciting!!! Congrats :) :)

183 Lori March 29, 2016

What wonderful news, congratulations!!

184 Annaliese March 29, 2016

Wow! Big stuff!! Congrats on the next baby-what a whirlwind! I cannot wait to see the app, as well as the second book. But really, what about that dill pickle soup recipe?? Juuust kidding :) Take care!!

185 Daniele March 29, 2016

Hi Angela: I am so happy for you! Our girls are 22 months apart, and with the youngest just turning 1 year old, we are so happy to watch them love on each other! Our lives are so blessed right now that we are actually considering a 3rd…crazy, I know! May God bless you and your growing family. :-)

186 Angela Liddon April 1, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words, Daniele! I’m sending tons of warm wishes to you and your family. :)

187 Kimberly W. March 29, 2016

Congratulations!! You may never sleep again, but it’s all worth it, right?!

188 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Haha, totally worth it! Thanks for the congrats, Kimberly. :)

189 Carolina March 29, 2016

haha I knew it as soon as I read the title!!! :D Congratulations!!!!

190 Connie March 29, 2016

Congratulations on the second September baby! My twins were born in September, as was my brother and his daughter (all near the end of the month), so it’s a big party month in our family, too! I’m also excited about the new book and app. I wanted to share that you have major street cred at our house; whenever I make a new recipe, as I did this past weekend with your Warm Spring Salad, so long as I preface it with, “It’s an Oh She Glows recipe, okay?” my son (Mr. Picky Eater) mellows out and agrees to try it. (My daughter is happy to try any and all foods, happily.) Excited to see the upcoming recipe; I’ve missed your postings, but totally understand the delay.

191 Ruth March 29, 2016

So much exciting stuff! Hooray! I’m amazed that you have been doing all of those things – motivates me to get my button off the couch and use my running shoes!

192 Lisa Broadley March 29, 2016

Congratulations on your 2nd!! Excited about your app but are you working on an Android version?

193 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Thanks for the congrats, Lisa!! Right now the app is built for iOS, but we’ll consider expanding to other devices like Android in the future, if the budget allows. Thanks for your interest!

194 Emily Doerflinger March 29, 2016

Congratulations! So happy for you and your growing family!

195 Nicola March 29, 2016

Yes you are going to be in for a gruelling few months (years) but hopefully your two will be as close as mine and you can do lots of things that they both want to do at the same time . Unlike if you have a bigger gap where one had passed a stage and the other is still in it . Good food , a good partner and taking all the help you are offered will help . Good luck . Twenty two years in it gets much better x

196 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Thanks Nicola! I like your realistic perspective, I see it in a similar way too. Ps – I look forward to 22 years from now….hehe…only joking!

197 Marla March 29, 2016

So exciting…congrats. And dill pickle soup is awesome. Anna Thomas has a great recipe in her Love Soup book. ♡

198 Francesca March 29, 2016

Congratulations on all the exciting developments! My sister and I are just under two years apart and, from a sibling perspective, the timing has been perfect. It’s not hard for her to project forward to where I am and I can easily remember what it was like to be at her point in life, so we relate to each other extremely well. Also, it meant we could start sharing clothes even before we settled into our roughly stable young adult sizes, since were were always relatively similar. I’m sure there will be times when it’s crazy having two little ones, but if their experience is anything like mine you’re giving them and incredible gift!

199 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

I’m so happy to hear that it’s worked out well for you and your sis. My sister Kristi and I are 4 years apart and I still recall sneaking into her room to “borrow” her clothes! Haha. Thanks for all your congrats!

200 Whitney March 29, 2016

Congrats, Angela!!! Very exciting news on both fronts! I’m currently expecting my first (18 weeks!) and for the first trimester I constantly wondered how women with toddlers did it!!! Huge kudos to making it through the 1st, and best wishes for your pregnancy! Now that I’m back into food again too, your blog has been a huge source of inspiration throughout! Thanks!

201 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Aww that is such wonderful news Whitney! Thanks for the congrats, and congrats to you too! :)

202 Beata Rakos-Szegleti March 29, 2016

How wonderful news, congratulations!

203 Julie March 29, 2016

Congrats on the news! I can believe how exhausted you were trying to fit everything in, plus family life! I’m due on Sept 15th – my first – which your blogs from your first pregnancy have been a good read for me!
Love your cookbook!
Thanks!

204 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Congrats Julie! It looks like we’re only a week or two apart. Yes, the first tri was a bit crazy, so I’m looking forward to a break this spring. I hope you have a great second and third tri!

205 Meagan March 29, 2016

Congratulations! I’m very excited for you. I hope to have my kids close in age too someday :)

206 Jehanne March 29, 2016

Congratulations Angela!!! That is such exciting news! I’ve been following your blog for awhile now, and don’t normally comment, but am so happy to see your success with Oh She Glows continue and even more happy to hear about your growing family.
All the very best xo

207 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Thank you for your kind words Jehanne, and I’m so happy you left a comment!

208 Iliana F March 29, 2016

Congratulations, Angela! (And Eric and Adriana!)

I have followed your journey from the 2nd blog post you ever made on the Oh She Glows website and your journey has truly helped me in so many ways. I am a senior in college and have struggled with my weight and my desires to eat right for over 8 years. I am also allergic to gluten and dairy, so the struggle is just that much more difficult. But your recipes, your enthusiasm, and your journey have been inspiring me for years and I just wanted you to know that.

Thank you for sharing your stories, your food cravings, and opening up your kitchen to us.

Sincerely,

Iliana F

209 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

You are so sweet Iliana, thanks for putting a big smile on my face! That’s so amazing you’ve followed my blog posts from my second blog post onward. I think there should be some kind of award for that!? Hehe. I wish you all the best for a healthy, happy future.

210 Candice March 29, 2016

Congrats, Angela! I really hope you write a book about being vegan while pregnant! I am hoping to start a family soon, and it would be great to see some recipes you recommend to get the nutrients a pregnant mama needs. Maybe the sequel could be raising a vegan kid!

211 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Hi Candice, Aww thank you! I’m definitely hoping to do some kid-friendly recipes in the future (possibly in the app, too). While I don’t label my diet/lifestyle as vegan anymore (see my blog post called “Food for thought”), and Adriana does not have a label on her diet either, we obviously still love to eat plant-based foods!

212 Stacy @ Nourishing Health March 29, 2016

Congrats on both, Angela! And seeing as I’m 23 weeks pregnant I sure would like those recipes for salt and vinegar chips, popcorn, dill pickles, mustard-covered veggies to be posted! ;) And the Bubbie’s sauerkraut – oh my! I’m loving the very same thing (except I actually eat the sauerkraut). ;)

213 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Congrats on your pregnancy Stacy! So funny you are loving those foods too. I’m ALL about the salty-sour flavours!

214 Mac D March 29, 2016

Congratulations to you and your growing family, Angela! I’ve missed the content on your blog but could tell from your snaps that you were MEGA busy!!!

I’ve already booked off work for they day your cookbook comes out, as I don’t think I’d be able to wait until the end of the work day to start cooking from it. Also, I’m eagerly awaiting the launch of your app, mainly because of all the beautiful photographs you’ve taken. Your photography style has evolved so beautifully, and I am SO loving your white + bright pics as of late.

Best wishes

215 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Thank you! You are so sweet, and I’m loving your excitement for the new cookbook – I hope you love it! :)

216 Amanda March 29, 2016

Congratulations to the three of you – so exciting!!!

217 Rose March 29, 2016

Congratulations!! That is such great news :D (and wait… we absolutely do need a salt & vinegar chips recipe!! ;) )

218 Kayla March 29, 2016

Congratulations!!!

I’m pregnant with my second as well and I think a dill pickle soup sounds delicious! :)

219 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Doesn’t it?! Congrats to you too, Kayla :)

220 Saurabh Garg March 29, 2016

Congratulations! I really love your recipes! The zucchini pasta with the almond butter dressing remains my favorite one. Can’t wait to see more stuff!

Cheers!

221 Sana March 29, 2016

Your dedication and work ethic is amazing! Congrats on a professional and personal accomplishment!

222 Jackie March 29, 2016

Congratulations! You look amazing! My girls are three years apart (and I have two September babies) and 24 years later, they are still the best of friends. You are such an inspiration – cannot wait for the app and the new cookbook too!

223 Deb Young March 29, 2016

How very exciting for you on many fronts but especially about your baby. The cookbook and app are exciting too though

Go for the dill soup. I have had carrot and dill soup and plain dill soup. They are both delicious. One persons weirdness can be just what another person needs.

224 Kris March 29, 2016

Congratulations!!

I got your book and it’s amazing!

xoxo,
Kristina

225 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Thanks, Kris! And I’m so glad you’re loving the book :)

226 Em @ Love A Latte March 29, 2016

Congrats! So happy for you and so excited to follow your journey!! I’m currently pregnant with #2 as well. My boys will be about 2 years apart. I’m wondering all the same stuff you mentioned above…basically how this balancing act is going to go down. Sounds like you have a wonderful fall season to look forward to! :)

227 Angela Liddon March 30, 2016

Congrats Em! So exciting. Sounds like we’ll be figuring it out as we go! Haha.

228 Tiko March 29, 2016

Congratulations!! :)

229 Jennifer March 29, 2016

Congratulations, Angela! I’m so happy for you and super excited for the app! :D

230 Mima March 29, 2016

Dear Angela,
congrats!!! on your baby #2 and the app!
You look amazing and glowing with happiness and I wish you all the best with the pregnancy. I cant wait to get your app – I am a big fan of yours and your recipes. Thank you for all the good work you do for all of your fans.
Best wishes,
Mima

231 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Thank you – you’re too sweet! :) I hope you absolutely love the app when it’s released.

232 Sam @ Barrister's Beet March 29, 2016

Congratulations! That’s great news!! I’m really excited about the app, too. So many wonderful things.

233 Catherine @ foodiecology March 29, 2016

Yayyyy!!!!!
So, so happy for you, Angela.
I was about a month behind you with your pregnancy with Adriana (my son was born in Oct ’14), and while I’m no where near ready for a second child of my own, I do hope to follow any updates you choose to share with us.
I’m so excited for your new cookbook, and I’ll have to sign up for your newsletter again (I thought I did before?!).
An app, too? So exciting. You’re practically taking over the world.
You look beautiful and so, so happy, and I’m glad you’re starting to exit that first trimester funk.
Can’t wait to read about your latest recipe (though I will admit I’m glad it doesn’t feature sauerkraut juice!). ;)
All the best <3

234 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Hey Catherine, thanks so much for your kind words! And for your excitement about the updates and book. :) I just asked Eric about you not getting the newsletter, and he said some email providers can have filters. I would suggest checking your junk folder (the last one was sent last week on March 25th I believe). If worst comes to worst, try signing up again – maybe there was a glitch! Another thing you can try is adding our newsletter email into your contacts list (newsletter[at]ohsheglows[dot]com) so it thinks it’s a “safe” email. I hope one of these things works!

235 Kim March 29, 2016

Congratulations! My oldest daughter turned two 3 weeks after my son was born. They have always been really close and still hang out together all the time at nearly 9 and 11. :)

236 Sheryll March 29, 2016

Congrats to you on both accomplishments!! When I saw your post, I swear that the sun just peaked out from the clouds:) Keep on keepin on!!

237 Nicole March 29, 2016

Congrats!!! My babes are 27 months & 5 months right now. It’s wonderful!!!

238 Dee March 29, 2016

AWW! Congrats on your pregnancy and on your second app! They say all great things must come in twos and that’s definitely happening with you! haha! Good luck with crazy craving and cannot wait to download your app!!

239 Lauren March 29, 2016

Congrats!! I had a hunch your big news was going to be a pregnancy announcement! I’m currently pregnant with our second so ours will be 28 months apart but our first born is very excited. We bought him a doctors kit so everyday he gives the baby a checkup. He loves the midwife appointments too and comes to every one. Getting Adriana involved in any way possible might make it easier. I heard big siblings love feeling important and helpful with the new baby. I’m dying to know which salt and vinegar chips you eat!?! I really miss lays since going vegan and can only find kettle cooked type vegan ones.

240 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Congrats on your pregnancy Lauren! What a fun idea to buy a doctor’s kit! Oh that would be right up her alley. I hear getting them involved makes such a difference (even letting them help with bottle feedings and other things). I’ve been eating the kettle cooked S+V chips. I tried the light and original, and didn’t care for the light too much (too firm), lol. I also wish they were organic. :( It’s really hard to find good organic S+V chips…I’ve looked everywhere!

241 Magda March 29, 2016

Just an FYI? Dill pickle soup isn’t really that crazy. I know its eaten in Polish homes, likely other slavic countries. It’s actually really good and not as gross as people seem to think….

242 Charlene March 29, 2016

Congratulations!!! What great news! I had my two girls almost two years apart and it worked out well! My congratulations to you and your growing family!!!

Congrats on the app as well. I don’t have an iphone but I have a smart phone –Samsung Galaxy. Will the app work on that as well. I sure hope so. I just LOVE your recipes!!!

243 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Thanks, Charlene! :) Currently, the app is built of iOS devices, but we’re hoping to eventually expand to other devices in the future if the demand is there.

244 Michelle R March 29, 2016

Congratulations, Angela! What a wonderful surprise :) I was excited to read this post just to hear an update and for any new OSG app info, but the baby news blew everything out of the water!

PS- Dill pickle soup can’t be that crazy of an idea. I just purchased the Kettle Dill flavored potato chips last week!

245 Jen March 29, 2016

Oh my gosh, congratulations!!! I followed you on your pregnancy journey with Adriana while I was pregnant with my own son. I’m so excited for your family, I literally cried when I read your news!

246 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Aw you’re so sweet Jen! Thank you! That means a lot to me.

247 Vivienne March 29, 2016

Congratulations Angela! I’m so happy for you and your family X

248 Sara March 29, 2016

Congrats!

Peas and thank you actually has a pickle soup recipe that is delicious, just in case the craving returns.

249 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Thanks, Sara! I’ll have to check that out. :)

250 Nicole W. March 29, 2016

Warmest wishes to your family! The gift of a sibling is the greatest one you can give to Adrianna! There are uncountable blessings in having your children close together and, though I don’t give unsolicited advice, I do spend my days with little ones aged 1 through 19 and have seen for myself the bonds that form between those close in age, so I encourage you not to worry (and to try to co-ordinate their naps so you can rest, too! Not develop a recipe, test a recipe, write a blog post, take pics for instagram, respond to facebook posts, write a new cookbook or develop an app!! Sleep, Mommy!)
And, uh, I would actually like to have a dill pickle soup recipe.
Maybe one with beets so you could call it borscht and avoid the weird stares!
On a serious note, what a busy and fulfilling year for you all. God bless!

251 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Nicole, your words never fail to make me smile. Wise words at that! Thanks for your warm wishes! I’m grateful to have you in my life!

252 Cristina March 29, 2016

Congratulations, Angela! I am due in October and have a son who is close in age to Adriana, so I really look forward to following along with your pregnancy. All pickle recipes are welcome. :)

253 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Wonderful news, congrats Cristina!! So fun they will be close in age yet again. Are we on the same wavelength? ;) Apparently you aren’t the only one looking for a dill pickle recipe!

254 Meggan March 29, 2016

Congratulations! You are the second person I know from the internet to announce a September baby today, and I’m so excited because I’m due in September, too! I loved your updates with the first pregnancy, and love them all the more now that I can read them with a new perspective.

255 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Congrats Meggan!! So excited for you. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed the pregnancy updates too. I’m debating about starting them up again.

256 Sara @ Oats & Rows March 29, 2016

What wonderful news! :-) Congratulations!

257 Colleen Goodrich March 29, 2016

Congratulations on your baby news and new cookbook. Like others I have also given your cookbook as a gift to friends and family. The other thing I like to do is find a pretty container with a lid ( in a thrift store), fill it with your pumpkin pie pecan butter and give it to a friend – with the recipe, and the cookbook name. My quilting friends are blown away with that recipe and your coconut cream – and it’s hard to impress quilters!
My sister and I were 15 months apart in age and the closest of friends until she passed away in 2011. There’s nothing better than a close sibling to whom you can tell your deepest and silliest thoughts. They always understand and never judge. I wish you and your family all the best of luck and love.

258 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

That’s so thoughtful of you to think of my book as a gift, and homemade food, even better! Thanks for sharing your experience with your sister Colleen. I’m so sorry to hear of her passing. The sisterly bond is an amazing one for sure.

259 Valerie March 29, 2016

Congratulations on the new app and especially on the new baby!
If you’re craving Dill Pickle Soup, this restaurant near me in Waterdown makes one they’re famous for.

260 Tijana March 29, 2016

A huge congratulations! I was so happy the first time you posted about being pregnant. And since then I got pregnant too (a surprise but a happy one lol), and I re-read all those pregnancy and baby posts. I am really missing your baby updates to be honest.. I hope you bring those back!!

All the best!

261 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Thank you, and congrats yourself, Tijana! I’m so flattered to hear you enjoyed the baby updates; to be honest, I haven’t really thought about whether I’ll be doing them again, but I’ll be sure to mention it on the blog if I decide to! :)

262 Heather March 29, 2016

Congratulation Ange & Eric. So excited for you all!

263 Christine March 29, 2016

Congratulations to you, so many exciting announcements. Wishing you well. Feeling very thankful to be following your journey and benefitting so much from all your recipes – love them and am very excited to get book 2 into my little paws.

264 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Thanks so much, Christine! I hope you love my second book when it’s finally released. :)

265 Jill Pritchard March 29, 2016

Congratulations, Angela! What wonderful news for you, your hubby, and little Adriana. So looking forward to following along with this pregnancy and absolutely can’t wait for your new app and cookbook in September. My OSG cookbook is my go to for everything vegan – love it! Keep well – keep glowing!

266 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Thank you, Jill! So happy to hear you’ve been enjoying my first cookbook, and I hope you love the second (and the app!) just as much. :)

267 Maggie March 29, 2016

Wow! Congratulations on all accounts! I’m SO excited for the app … for years, I’ve been either carrying my laptop into the kitchen with me to read your recipes, or attempting to navigate the web browser version on my iPhone. This will be super convenient! I don’t comment much but I have been following your blog for years. Congrats on baby #2 too!

268 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Thanks, Maggie! I hope the app is everything you’ve been needing :D

269 Lisa March 29, 2016

Hooray for Baby! So exciting, Angela, Congratulations! And so excited for your app, too! Hope you are feeling well :)

270 Marta March 29, 2016

Congrats you three :)

Dill pickle soup is a Polish classic. Tasty for preggos and non-preggos alike!

271 Jen March 29, 2016

Angela! That is amazing news!!!!!!!! So happy for you! Are you planning to find out the sex like you did with Adriana? Xxx!

272 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Thank you, Jen!! We’re still on the fence about whether we’ll find out. :)

273 Jackie Troy March 29, 2016

Congratulations! Looking forward to the app and cookbook!

274 Kristen March 29, 2016

Congratulations on Baby #2, your cookbook, and app! I already preordered your cookbook from Amazon and can’t wait for it! We cook from your cookbook Everyday! It’s our recipe Bible! And can’t wait for the app and more recipes! I loooove your newsletters as well! Would love Baby #2 updates! You guys are amazing! We thank you and appreciate what you do!?

275 Gabriella March 29, 2016

Congratulations! So much goodness headed your way. Can’t wait for the app and book! Adriana will be an amazing big sister!

xx Gabriella
pastelsandpastries.com

276 Kirsten March 29, 2016

Congrats!!!! but I have to say….. dill pickle soup is one of my favourites! I haven’t made it since I went vegan….. so I would love a recipe haha!

277 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Haha – duly noted! :D

278 Lynn March 29, 2016

All I can say Angela is what an amazing woman you are.So much going on in your life and how well you handle it. All the best on the new little one, new cookbook and new app. See what I mean? Amazing:)

279 Angelica March 29, 2016

Many Congratulations to you and your family!

280 Georgina March 29, 2016

Congrats, Angela! You are so productive in so many ways! I have two daughters close in age (almost 2 years), and it was wonderful to raise them. Can’t wait for your new book and the app (plus that promised recipe).

281 Nikki March 29, 2016

Congratulations!!!! Just wanted to let you know that dill pickle soup is actually my favorite food of all time – it’s a delicious, traditional Polish soup! It’s called “zupa ogorkowa” in Polish. I think you’re gonna love it :)

282 Marie Hall March 29, 2016

Congrats!!!! So exciting!!! Now I’m craving pickles!

283 Julie March 29, 2016

Congratulations! Our kids are similar aged, and I think the thought of having another has crossed my mind, but oh, to take that leap back into the newborn days… But you’ve done great and will continue to do great and hopefully you will continue to post!

284 Nikki March 29, 2016

Congratulations Angela! I had my second baby this past August, 3 years to the week after my first. Before #2 arrived I stocked my freezer with glo bars (which the 3 year old LOVES to make with me!) so I would always have something I could eat one-handed when the baby arrived!

285 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

That’s such a great idea Nikki! I had some stocked in my fridge before Adriana arrived, but I didn’t make nearly enough. I think this time I’ll have to invest in a deep freezer and fill it, haha. Thanks for your congrats!!

286 Alex March 29, 2016

Congratulations! Much love to you and your family.

287 Liane March 29, 2016

Congratulations on your new addition! I had my boys that close together, and the first year was pretty bumpy and wild, but now that they are 7 and 8 (almost 9!) they love each other so much, and that haze of early parenthood was so worth the outcome. I totally recommend finding a second time mom’s group (if you have the time), it’s so important to connect with other folks who are experiencing the same joys and challenges. (full disclosure: I’m pretty biased, as I oversee these kinds of groups in the Boston area for a living) Feel free to ping me when the time comes- I’m happy to help – my boys also love your taco and 10 spice soup recipe, we have both sooo often! Yum!

288 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Liane, that’s so sweet of you to offer! I really appreciate it. I totally agree about having a network of mom friends and regular meetups. It’s made such a difference in my first couple years of pregnancy and motherhood. So happy to hear that the close age was worth all the work!

289 Mary Golosinski March 29, 2016

Congratulations to you! I sympathize with the first-trimester woes. When I was pregnant with my second, it was not one particular food that made me sick, but the sensation of eating anything at all. And I love to eat! Go for it with the pickle soup! There’s a good recipe for it in the cookbook “Love Soup” that came out a few years back. I like to make it a little more dilly and a little more pickly though :)

290 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Thanks for the recipe suggestion, Mary! :)

291 Vanessa March 29, 2016

Congrats on Baby #2!!!! My 2 boys are 18 months apart and although it was a little nutty at the beginning, I wouldn’t change it for anything. They are such good buddies who are both at a similar stage of what they like to do, etc which makes outings and activities so much easier. I love watching them together!

292 Carol Dewey March 29, 2016

Well done. Congratulations. it’s great having little ones close together and we look forward to the new cookbooks.

293 Soumya Gayatri March 29, 2016

Double Congratulations! Get the rest you can ! It may not seem as much! but its hte most you will get after the 2nd kid is here! Take care.

Hoping the App will be available for Android as well!

Best Wishes,
Soumya

294 Anna Lee March 29, 2016

A million congratulations, Angela! The app, the cookbook, and a new little one. You definitely have been busy! I hope this means new baby posts (fingers crossed!) or at least another birth story in the future. Even though I’m a long way from having kids of my own, I was kind of obsessed with reading them haha. It’s so wonderful Adriana will have a sibling close to her age. And I’m sure it’ll be fun for mommy and daddy too when you have a four year old and a two year old stirring up trouble together! :P
Now I’m craving something vinegar-y…

295 Carly March 29, 2016

Congratulations! Two wonderful and exciting announcements! I can’t wait for the app, and while I don’t have any children, I bet you will be surprised by how Adriana and your new peanut will bond so quickly!

296 Jose March 29, 2016

Congrats + congrats from Spain! Now you’ll glow even more! :)

297 Lauren @ Oh Hey! I Like That! March 29, 2016

Congratulations on the app and the new little lemon! Such exciting news on both fronts!

298 Denisa March 29, 2016

Congratulation ! You deserve it ! wish you an easy pregnancy !! so excited for you

299 Kat March 29, 2016

We will be figuring out the toddler plus newborn thing together; I’m due in October. Does Adriana understand yet? My son sort of gets it and keeps telling me there’s a baby inside him, too; it’s so funny!

300 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Aww congrats Kat!! Adriana looks very confused when I point to my stomach and say “baby!!!”. We call her stuffies “baby” so I think she’s like…mom, no that’s not a baby you weirdo! Heh. Are you finding out the sex?

301 Sarah March 29, 2016

Im 23 weeks pregnant…. I’ll take the Dill Pickle Soup recipe!! LMAO ..

302 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Hahaha! Good to know I’m not alone with the dill pickle cravings! ;)

303 Jessica @Dairy Free Betty March 29, 2016

YAY congrats! We just had our 2nd and it’s amazing!! The sibling bond is too much. My heart hurts over it hahaha Congrats though on both! Can’t wait for the book, the app and the baby!

304 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Thanks, Jessica :) Congrats to you, too!

305 Gauri March 29, 2016

Hearty congratulations. Very exciting news indeed :)

306 Libby March 29, 2016

Congratulations and congratulations!!

307 Dolores March 29, 2016

Congratulations!!!

308 Danielle March 29, 2016

Congrats!!! Please tell me you will be doing pregnancy updates like last time? Loved them!

309 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

I’m flattered you enjoyed the baby updates so much! I haven’t really thought about whether I’ll do updates yet, but I will definitely mention it on the blog if I decide to.

310 Jennifer March 29, 2016

Congrats. So excited for you!

311 Kiran March 29, 2016

Congratulations Angela!! It seems like it’s baby time, I have so many friends popping around me. :P I hope you are having a smooth and pleasant pregnancy! :)

312 diana @ veggienextdoor March 29, 2016

Congratulations!!!

I once had pickle soup in a polish restaurant. I wrinkled my nose at the idea but the waitress highly recommended it and she was right – the whole table loved it!

313 Rhianna March 29, 2016

Congrats! We added our second little girl last December and our girls are 22.5 months apart. It’s crazy but awesome – I think it’s a great spacing. Baby mode isn’t far from your mind so you just keep going. You’ll be amazing.

And I’m super excited about the app and new cookbook!

314 Jessica March 29, 2016

Whoo, congrats! It was so quiet here that I figured something had to be going on “behind the scenes,” but I would have never guessed baby #2! :) Sounds like Adrianna is already going to be a great big sister.

315 Shari March 29, 2016

Congratulations!!!!! Such a very exciting time for you guys :)

316 Brittany Gnizak March 29, 2016

Congrats! Super excited for the baby and the app!! I saw the new cookbook advertised on Amazon and I already have it on my wish list!

I love your cookbook and recipes. I used your cookbook as one of the raffle prizes I did for my blog and that was the book chosen by the winner. :-)

317 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Thanks, Brittany! I hope you enjoy the cookbook when it finally drops, and am so happy to hear you enjoy the first one :)

318 Sandra March 29, 2016

Congratulations!! That’s amazing news, on all three fronts! I had a feeling something exciting was brewing! All the best to you, Eric and the big-sister-to-be!

319 Heather March 29, 2016

Congratulations! You’re not alone on the sauerkraut juice and dill pickle soup. My husband loves those things and he’s surely not pregnant!

320 Stephanie L March 29, 2016

Congratulations on all three baby versions: human, app, and book ;-) !! I look forward to seeing the new recipes! And thanks for not sharing the dill pickle soup…LOL

321 Chelsea Burge March 29, 2016

Congratulations!! I’m so excited for you and your family!

And if it makes you feel any better, I had to stop buying Bubbies because all I wanted was the juice…it was becoming a bit of an addiction, and I’m not pregnant. Lol.

322 Stephanie March 29, 2016

Really, it’s okay! The Boston Fermentation Festival this year had plenty of vendors who sold jars of the juice from kimchi, saurkraut, etc. Full of all the good prebiotic/probiotic stuff that the solids have.

323 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 29, 2016

that’s hilarious…I would fit right in!

324 Erin @ Erin's Inside Job March 29, 2016

OMG this is great! Congrats!!

325 Monique March 29, 2016

I’m so excited about your growing family and amazing opportunities! Lol at dill pickle soup –good call, Eric!

326 Erika March 29, 2016

Congratulation on baby number 2! I am so excited for you and I really hope that you’ll consider posting about your pregnancy journey like you did with your daughter. I was kind of obsessed about reading it and would look out each week for an update (and then basically every day when it was coming up on the due date). As a “someday mom”, it was so inspirational and helpful to read!

327 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

Thanks, Erika. :) I’m beyond flattered you enjoyed the baby updates so much!! To be honest, I haven’t thought about whether I’ll do updates this time around, but if I do I’ll definitely mention it on the blog.

328 Emily April 7, 2016

I have to agree with Erika, for a 24 year old very non pregnant woman (!) it was so fascinating just to read about someone’s progression through the process! You are probably snowed under with commitments with publishing & your app etc., but maybe you could do really short one paragraph weekly updates? I mean is it really fair to have done it with Adriane and not with little bump now? :D
You’re an inspiration Angela!

329 Whitney March 29, 2016

Congratulations!! How exciting for you and your sweet little family!
I’m looking forward to the app being launched, and your new arrivals this fall.
P.s. you look beautiful! I love that dress!

330 Laura ~ Raise Your Garden March 29, 2016

Congrats mostly on the baby and the app of course! One thing I’ve come to learn in life is that truly…..every baby is a miracle, a wonder, a delight. After struggling with secondary infertility I realize what a blessing every. single. baby. is and not take pregnancy for granted!!! You look beautiful and stunning and I just wish you the best and please send some baby dust my way =)

331 Angela Liddon March 29, 2016

I couldn’t agree more. Thanks for your congrats Laura. I’m sending all the baby dust your way! I truly hope 2016 is your year. xo

332 OSGMOM March 29, 2016

I’m One very excited Mom and Mimi :).

333 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 29, 2016

Aww they are lucky grand kids, for sure. :)

334 Kim March 29, 2016

My mom is Mimi to my kids too! You don’t hear it too often. My mom grew up in Windsor and has French Canadian heritage.

335 Adrianne March 29, 2016

Congratulations!!!

336 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 29, 2016

Thank you! :)

337 Brenda March 29, 2016

CONGRATULATIONS! Oh what wonderfully exciting news! It will be busy but so very worth it.