The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round-Up

The Super Bowl doesn’t tend to evoke many memories of vegan-friendly food options, but just because you’re vegetarian, vegan, or simply looking to eat healthier doesn’t mean you have to miss out! Today I’ve put together a huge round-up of vegan game day friendly recipes thanks to some amazing veggie-lovin’ bloggers. Whether you’re a fan of the Super Bowl or just stick around for the good food, I hope you’ll find something that tickles your fancy here.

Buffalo Cauliflower Wing Pizza with Tofu Blue Cheese Spread from Kristy at Keepin’ It Kind:

BBQ Cauliflower Pizza 23 keepinitkind thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[photo credit: Keepin’ It Kind]

Polenta Pizza from Ashley at Edible Perspective: {note: These can be made without cheese or with vegan cheese}

Windows Live Writer polenta pizza 6B9D  edibleperspective thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[photo credit: Edible Perspective]

Apple Nachos from Allyson at Manifest: Vegan:

apple nachos 1 manifest vegan thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[photo credit: Manifest Vegan]

Warm Vegveeta Dip from Dreena at Plant-Powered Kitchen:

vegan cheese dip dreena burton thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[photo credit: Plant-Powered Kitchen]

Spicy Sweet Potato Hummus from Kate at Cookie + Kate:

spicy sweet potato hummus Cookie and Kate thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[photo credit: Cookie + Kate]

Sourdough Soft Pretzels from Ashley at (never home) maker:

sourdoughpretzels Neverhomemaker thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[photo credit: (never home) maker]

Baked Sriracha Potato Chips from Kiersten at Oh My Veggies:

baked sriracha potato chips Oh my veggies thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[photo credit: Oh My Veggies]

Beer Soaked Fries from Ashley from Edible Perspective:

beer soaked fries edibleperspective thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[photo credit: Edible Perspective]

jalapeno popper 4 HHL thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[Photo credit: Healthy Happy Life]

Sloppy Chicks (Chickpea Sloppy Joes) from Kristy at Keepin’ It Kind:

Sloppy Chicks 3 Keepin it kind thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[photo credit: Keepin’ It Kind]

Skinny Margaritas from Kate at Cookie + Kate:

how to pour margarita cookieandkate thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[photo credit: Cookie + Kate]

Creamy Artichoke Spinach Dip from Livvy at 86 Lemons (recipe via Dreena Burton):

SpinArtDip86L19 thumb   The Big Vegan Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

[photo credit: 86 Lemons]

A BIG thanks to all the bloggers who participated in this round-up. Have a great weekend everyone!

Herbivore Triathlete February 1, 2013

Yum, yum! I will take one of each please. Great round up of great looking food. Who says vegan is boring?!?!?!

Andrea February 1, 2013

Love-love-love!! Thank you for collecting these recipes & posting them all in one place… and thank you to various bloggers who originated them! Beautiful pictures too!!

–Andrea
XOXOXO

Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table February 1, 2013

Great round up! I’ve made those beer soaked fries and they were fantactic. Can’t wait to try out the blue cheese buffalo on my cauliflower crust!

Livvy February 1, 2013

Awesome round-up, Angela! Thanks for including me. I can’t wait to make some of these gorgeous looking recipes!!!

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh February 1, 2013

Excellent round up! We’ll be using a few of those for the Puppy Bowl! ;-)

Kim @ Cooking in the City February 1, 2013

YUM. Adding buffalo cauliflower wings to my menu.

Also- thanks for sharing. I hadn’t seen all of these blogs before and I can tell I’ve been missing out!

Jen February 1, 2013

Thank you, thank you, thank you! These all look amazing. One month into this lifestyle and your blog has been a huge blessing. I am going to try all of these!

Shundara@ SavyNaturalista February 1, 2013

Thank you so much for the list these options look amazing!!!

Caitlin February 1, 2013

what a great round-up, angela! thank you for including me! i want to make kathy’s nachos AND allyson’s apple nachos! plus, some sloppy chicks ;)

Genesis February 1, 2013

Thank you SO much for this recipe roundup!! I’m a new-ish vegan and I had no idea how I was going to survive the wing-and-nachorama this weekend, but I am now armed with some amazing ideas! To make matters more complicated, it’s my husband’s birthday on the Saturday too, so it looks like I’m going to spend a lot of time in the kitchen today! Many thanks!

Alex @ Raw Recovery February 1, 2013

Thanks for putting this list together, Angela! I’m always in need of vegan party recipes and the super bowl is kind of the epitome of that, at least in the US! Have a great weekend!

Abby @ The Frosted Vegan February 1, 2013

I don’t really care for football, but I for care for each and every one of these treats! The fries and poppers are calling to me : )

Brittany February 1, 2013

These look amaaaaazing!! I have been eating an anti-inflammatory diet for the past month, but sometimes a girl just misses some junk food! So I’m looking foward to making some of these healthy options! Everything just looks to die for!

Alexis February 2, 2013

Hey Brittany,
I’ve been on an anti-inflammatory diet for awhile now, but I’ve never come accross anyone else who labels themselves as being on such a diet! I’d be really interested to compare our anti-inflammatory diets :) I love Angela’s vegan recipes because two of my major foods I don’t eat are dairy and gluten.

Dreena Burton February 1, 2013

Holy SHMOKES that is a dynamite roundup, Angela! Thanks for including my Vegveeta Dip and Creamy Artichoke Dip. :) Who wouldn’t be happy with ANY of these goodies at a party? Wow!!

Ashley February 1, 2013

This is such a fantastic list. Love the variety! I’m honored to be included. Thanks, Ange! :)

allison February 1, 2013

ok now how am i going to choose which ones to make? i can’t wait for the superbowl and a jammie day :-) yahooo

Sarah @ Yogi in Action February 1, 2013

Wow- those all look delicious! I’m not attending or hosting a Super Bowl party, but I think I’ll be finding an excuse to make some of these anyways!

Kristy February 1, 2013

Wow, what a great list of recipes! Apple Nachos! Spicy Sweet Potato Hummus! I need to get on that! :-)

Thank you so much, Angela, for featuring my recipes! You’re the best. xo

Ricki February 1, 2013

Gorgeous lineup! I don’t do Superbowl celebrations, but I would love to try most of these. :)

Kristina @Run and Assimilate February 1, 2013

These all look so amazing, I definitely want to try some!

Averie @ Averie Cooks February 1, 2013

Loving all the pizza and dough options! I just made a 1 hour whole wheat vegan dough and am so happy with it and now I get to see more with these links. Thanks, Angela, for a great roundup!

Ariel February 1, 2013

THANK YOU. I was just wondering what I could bring that was non-meat/healthy to a party, and was stuck on guac and salsa (not that there’s anything wrong with that). I think I’ll try the artichoke dip. Looks pretty portable.

jenn February 1, 2013

I’m gonna test out the buffalo wing pizza this weekend! Thanks for a great round up!

Sarah L. February 1, 2013

Delicious! I’m surprised you didn’t include a self-plug about your black bean chili dip you posted last year…that dip is PHENOMENAL and I am constantly asked to bring it to parties! I serve it with Neal Bros blue corn chips with flax…sooo good.

LeeAnn February 1, 2013

Whatdya make for the Grey Cup? :o)

Thanks for this — I was starting to make my own list and now I don’t have to!

Maria Tadic February 1, 2013

What a great list! Thanks for posting from other bloggers too – I love finding more great foodie blogs to follow!

Shannon ~ My Place In The Race February 1, 2013

Yummmm to EVERYTHING! :P

Angela February 1, 2013

This is such a great collection!

Sarah @ Making Thyme for Health February 1, 2013

I am so glad you did this! I have been seeing nothing but meat all over other blogs because of Superbowl. It is nice to see some options for us veggie lovers! :)

Addy @ Six-Kick Switch February 1, 2013

All these nacho recipes look killer!!! I am committing food envy right now…I know what’s for dinner!

Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat February 1, 2013

Oh my gosh, all of these look amazing, especially those apple nachos! I won’t be watching football this weekend because I’m moving (and getting tired just thinking about it!) but I’m sure that will help me to work up an appetite! These snacks may just have to be on my menu! :)

JulieD February 1, 2013

What a great round-up! I’m sending this to my sister for her super bowl plans!

Vegan Radhika Sarohia February 1, 2013

What a fantastic post! Those all look delicious. ThankS!! :)

P.S. Are you gonna maybe post something for Vegan Valentine’s Day?

AKA Single Girl’s Survival Day haha!:p

Katie February 1, 2013

Those sloppy chicks are making it into my dinner rotation for next week… what a great idea!

I was going to bring non-vegan jalapeno popper dip to a superbowl party this weekend, but you’ve inspired me to bring something vegan. Maybe the artichoke dip?? Or the sweet potato hummus? So much to choose from!

Kelly @ Foodie Fiasco February 1, 2013

I’ll take two of each please. Happy Superbowl to you sports-savvy people who actually know who’s playing!

Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl February 1, 2013

Both of those pizzas look absolutely amazing. Thanks so much for sharing the links! :)

Ashley February 2, 2013

What a fabulous collection of recipes!

Vegan Radhika Sarohia February 2, 2013

Why’d I click the double chocolate chip ice cream link…it’s one in the morning here in LA and now all I can think of is vegan ice cream hahaha:p

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers February 2, 2013

I want the apple nachos and the Buffalo Wing Cauliflower Pizza!! Yum!!

robyn February 2, 2013

Wow, great recipe round-up…I don’t do the superbowl thing,,,but nice to have great tasting snack-y treat-y health-y kinda thing-y..they all sound delish!

Page 1 of 212»