Family Fun in Calgary, Alberta

This is the first time I’ve opened my laptop in almost 4 days now, which feels like f-o-r-e-v-e-r. As much as I miss blogging, it also feels really good to disconnect once and a while! I finally found a spare moment this afternoon to go through some pictures, so here is a recap of what I’ve been up to.

Thursday morning, we were up at the lovely hour of 4am to get to our early morning flight. I think I clocked in at about 3.5 hours sleep. We’re off to a great start!

Also, never underestimate how much room Super Soaker water guns will take up in suitcases…

20120620_172615

On the bright side, we arrived in Calgary around 9am with the entire day ahead of us.

Also never underestimate the power of a latte.

20120621_095513

I always love traveling east to west; those extra hours are greatly appreciated. My body, however, is still on Toronto time. I’ve been getting up between 5-6am since I arrived despite staying up quite late each night. I’m sure I will crash and burn any day now.

My grandpa and Diane also flew out from Ontario! Grandpa is feeling so well these days and he gained some much needed weight (he said about 35 pounds) since the winter. It’s SO good to see him doing so well despite his Leukemia diagnosis in 2010. He’s such a fighter! My mom is also thrilled as you can imagine. I feel so blessed to be able to spend this time with him.

IMG_1486

Shortly after arriving at my mom and John’s, we headed out to get some coffee. My sister and nephews also met up with us and we’ve been attached at the hip ever since. They agreed to let me stuff them in my suitcase on the way back…

20120621_115048

Insert soy latte #2.

Anglia? You can call me whatever you want as long as you bring me sleep in a cup.

20120621_115204

The boys loved their Super Soakers, Battleship, and Glo bars!! Auntie and Uncle for the win. We had an epic water gun battle for hours on Thursday. I want to be a kid again!

IMG_3289

On Friday, we took a road trip to Lake Louise.

IMG_1293

From the turquoise water to the snow capped mountains, it took our breath away. What a beautiful place!

IMG_1360

IMG_1365

A stitched photo courtesy of Eric:

IMG_1324_stitch-2

We hiked around the lake for a couple hours before heading in for lunch.

IMG_1390 IMG_1369IMG_1339

We also checked out Moraine Lake on our way out, which was also stunning (below)!  Some of the snow caps were melting and you could see waterfalls trickling down the mountainside. Absolutely beautiful. We’d like to come back here another time and stay for a couple nights so we can do some major hiking. There is never enough time to pack it all in!

IMG_1401

On Friday night, Kristi had us over for dinner and a sleep over! Lots of cuddling with my nephews ensued.

She made us the most amazing Mexican quinoa casserole and also my weekend glow kale salad. Awesome meal after a long day in the mountains.

IMG_1419

We also treated each other to manis and pedis as late birthday gifts to each other. My feet haven’t had a pedi in over a year…it wasn’t pretty. They are currently soft as a baby’s bottom. :)

20120622_193631 20120622_195539

Let’s see what else?

My sis took me to Westside Rec centre for her good friend Cindy’s booty-kicking (ok, total body kicking!) “Urban Strong” weight and cardio class. Think, body pump class, only with intense (intense!) cardio intervals between each set. Westside is rumoured to be one of the best fitness facilities in all of North America. You should see their spin room….it has 50 spin bikes complete with a huge projector screen that guides you through a motivating bike tour.

Let me tell you, Cindy’s class did NOT disappoint! Hands down the best class I’ve ever taken. She’s super motivating and encouraging with awesome high energy (and current) music pumping loud. If any of you in the area ever get a chance to take Cindy’s classes, I highly recommend you do! She teaches spin and a few other classes too.

20120624_082219

On Sunday, we met up with Cindy for a run at Westside. They have a huge indoor track which was great because the weather has been super rainy. The time flew by…wish I could run with these gals all the time!

We also had some family photos taken since we were all together in one spot, which does not happen often.

Click below for the rest of the photos or this post may self destruct in 10 seconds…

20120623_173126 IMG_1429

Eric wasn’t the actual photographer, but he did snap some lovely behind the scenes shots!

IMG_1581

IMG_1496

The boys played Battleship with grandpa in between photos. :)

IMG_1591

After the photos, we headed out for dinner.

20120623_184752

We had a fabulous meal at Madrina’s in Bragg Creek; a quaint town with a population of just 600 people.

madrinas

[source]

We’ve been here a few times now and it’s always excellent. I ended up having a delicious gazpacho, fresh bread with oil and vinegar, and portobello steak with roasted potatoes and veggies. They had no problem adapting their menu to be vegan which was greatly appreciated. It was a lovely & relaxing evening! (My brother-in-law Pete was also there, but took this photo)

IMG_3309

Well, this is one monster of a post so I better end it here before this post explodes. I’m going to try my best to get another post up before we head home. I have a yummy blueberry recipe coming up and a guest post from Eric.

See you soon!

1 Carmi June 24, 2012

The scenery photos are fabulous! (I was born in Banff, but no longer live there) It was so nice to see how much snow cover is still on those beautiful rocks. Thanks for the tip about eating at Madrina’s. Bragg Creek has been an old haunt of mine. You and your family clearly know how to have fun!! You can rest when you get back to TO. Oh, I also spent many years living in south western area. Enjoy pics from there too.

2 Caralyn @ glutenfreehappytummy June 24, 2012

sounds like a fabulous trip! i’m glad your gpa is doing better:) you all look so gorgeous for your photos! and that scenery is breath taking!

3 Angela (Oh She Glows) June 24, 2012

Thanks Caralyn, we are happy too. :)

4 kaila@ healthy helper blog! June 24, 2012

Those pictures in front of the lake are gorgeous! The area looks so picturesque and beautiful! Like you two are photoshopped in LOL! Thats awesome that you got to spend some good, quality family time!

5 Angela (Oh She Glows) June 24, 2012

hah it does look like we were pasted onto the background…I said the same thing!

6 Lina June 24, 2012

Awww… I can’t wait for Eric’s post!

7 Marissa@ohhhsolovely June 24, 2012

what fabulous scenery! by the way, your momma is such a pretty lady!

8 hannah alehandra June 24, 2012

Aw Angela what a lovely post! I really enjoy your posts that are a little more personal, it’s nice to see an insight into your life beyond your kitchen :) and I am so pleased that your Grandad is doing well. He looks very well, indeed. May he continue to have many healthy years.
You look fantastic and happy yourself!
Much love, from your longtime follower in England.
Hannah Alehandra

9 Angela (Oh She Glows) June 24, 2012

Hey Hannah, I’m glad you are enjoying this type of post. They are fun to do once and a while! Thanks for your well wishes for my grandpa, I will pass that along to him. :)

10 Laura June 24, 2012

Angela,

It was great meeting you yesterday at Westside. It is also great to see that you still are talking to your sister after she took you to Cindy’s class :)

Enjoy the rest of your time in Calgary!

Laura

11 Angela (Oh She Glows) June 24, 2012

Hey Laura, It was so nice meeting you too! Hopefully we’ll get to do another class together next time we’re down. I should be recovered by then…hah ;)

12 Pam June 24, 2012

So fun! I love Lake Louise area (I currently live in St Albert, but also lived in Calgary for a few years). I love the pics of you and your family – your mom looks like she could be a sister – so gorgeous!

13 Lisa @ The Raw Serenity June 24, 2012

I loved reading about your travels! Those photos are breath taking!
I would love to go to that fitness center, that sounds amazing and so motivating.
I’m glad you had a great time xx

14 susan June 24, 2012

A first-time post for me, but an avid reader and recipe taster for over a year! I love your recipes. As someone who is working at becoming healthy, thank you for your blog. I just had to drop you a note to tell you how beautiful your family is, and how stunning Calgary is.

15 Angela (Oh She Glows) June 24, 2012

Hey Susan, Thank you for your comment! I’m so honoured that you enjoy the blog & recipes. I appreciate your feedback so much.

16 Audrey June 24, 2012

Great photos!!! is there a recipe for the Mexican quinoa casserole ?

17 Angela (Oh She Glows) June 24, 2012

Hey Audrey, My sis adapted the quinoa casserole from the Quinoa 365 cookbook. Have you seen it before? She loves it. She just left out the chicken and had cheese/sour cream on the side. Easily made vegan.

18 Stephanie @ Legally Blinde June 24, 2012

Looks like a wonderful trip so far! The scenic photos are breathtaking – that was nice of Eric to share the stitched photo. The water, mountains, and blue sky all look incredible. You have a beautiful family! Enjoy the rest of your time there :)

19 melissa (fitnessnyc) June 24, 2012

It looks beautiful there! You find the best hiking places!

20 Michelle June 24, 2012

Hi Angela,

I am currently living in Edmonton (just moved here from Toronto) and am spending Canada-Day weekend in Calgary. I was wondering if you had a chance to get to any Vegan-friendly restaurants while you were there and if you had any suggestions! (If you ever come to Edmonton and i’ll point you in the direction of some AMAZING vegan treats! haha)

Thanks!

21 Angela (Oh She Glows) June 24, 2012

Hey Michelle, I suggest The Coup in Calgary….I love the food there!

22 Carly June 24, 2012

AMAZING photos! If I may ask, where is the red/blue striped sweater from? Super cute!

23 Angela (Oh She Glows) June 24, 2012

Thank you Carly, it’s from Old Navy. I have it in green and blue too…lol. They have all kinds of colours and patterns!

24 Christa @ Edible Balance June 24, 2012

Thank you so much for capturing the beauty of my home! It’s amazing to see it through someone else’s eyes… I try to get out to the mountains as much as I can but it’s all too easy to get wrapped up in city life.

Also, thanks for the vegan heads up on Madrina’s! My sister in law lives in Redwood Meadows close to Bragg Creek and lives that restaurant. Can’t wait to check it out!

25 Christa @ Edible Balance June 24, 2012

and by lives I mean loves ;)

26 Angela (Oh She Glows) June 24, 2012

They were realy easy going about the whole vegan thing. I love that. I’m pretty sure they would have made anything my little heart desired. :)

27 Cait's Plate June 24, 2012

It’s so beautiful there! And looks like so much fun!

28 Samantha June 24, 2012

I hope you stopped at the bakery in lake louise!

29 Angela (Oh She Glows) June 24, 2012

unfortunately not! We were really tight on time, but next time for sure :)

30 kyla June 24, 2012

Your family is gorgeous!! I hope I can look as good as OSGMom someday!!

31 Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat June 24, 2012

Oooh wow Ange, everything looks amazing! Your grandpa is looking so great, and you and Eric have definitely been soaking up the sights! I love the turquoise water at Lake Louise. (Not that I’d want to swim in it, I mean just to look at!!) So glad you’ve finally had a chance to unplug for a few days and chill out. Hopefully your body adjusts to Alberta time soon so you feel fully rested by the time you get back here!

32 Leanne @ Healthful Pursuit June 24, 2012

You could totally swim in it, Ange! I’ve done it! So darn cold but incredibly worth it. They used to have relay races (for fun) many years ago. Oh the crazy things teenagers do!

33 Angela (Oh She Glows) June 24, 2012

Thanks Ange…I’m so happy to see him well too.
I wanted to drink the water ;) It looked so fresh…

34 Leanne @ Healthful Pursuit June 24, 2012

Ah! So much awesomesness going on here! Lake Louise sure is beautiful, isn’t it? I think I’ve been at least two dozen times and it still takes my breath away! I sure would miss the mountains if we moved away from this place. Glad you and your family have had a great time, great idea to have your photos taken. We were going to do the same thing today at Fish Creek Park but the rain was just too heavy to attempt it today.

35 Angela (Oh She Glows) June 24, 2012

I know, hasn’t the rain been crazy? I’m sure it will get nice just as we take off for Ontario. hah

36 Leanne @ Healthful Pursuit June 25, 2012

That’s usually the way of it!

37 Averie @ Averie Cooks June 24, 2012

you all look gorgeous! And that turquoise water would have taken my breath away…wow, stunning!

Happy that you had this time away with your fam, beautiful surroundings, the whole post = warm fuzzies :)

38 Jessica @ Dairy Free Betty June 24, 2012

Hey if you are still in Calgary – you should head to Sultana’s Tent in Kennsigton! I’m sure they would adapt for you and the food is INCREDIBLE! Plus it’s an experience you won’t soon forget! Moroccan Food is awesome! I found it just as I was leaving Calgary – it is incredible. I go every time I go back for a visit!!

You and your family are so beautiful!! Glad you are enjoying your trip!

39 Erin @ The Grass Skirt June 24, 2012

Looks like a wonderful time spent with the family! You and your sister are just beautiful ladies, and I am glad that your grandfather is doing better. :)

40 Teri [a foodie stays fit] June 24, 2012

These are such beautiful pictures! I have always wanted to visit Canada and this just reinforces it! I’ve especially wanted to visit Banff.

41 Beks June 24, 2012

Oh, my gosh! Those mountains are beautiful! It looks like you’re having an awesome and relaxing time. Can’t wait for the new recipe! Safe travels home!

42 Brittany June 24, 2012

Wow! Those mountain shots look breathtaking!

43 Barb June 24, 2012

My daughter introduced me to your website and I love it! you are sensible and balanced which is hard to find these days! you have inspired me even at the age of 50 to eat better exercise and be good to my body. I just ran my first half marathon yesterday which was an inspiration from my daughter and from your blog! Anyway…I am wondering if you have the recipe for the Mexican Quinoa casserole you just had on your vacation? looks yummy. Thanks again for sharing your life and inspiring others!

44 Angela (Oh She Glows) June 25, 2012

Congrats on your half marathon Barb!! How are you feeling today?
The recipe was adapted from the Quinoa 365 cookbook. She just omitted the chicken and served the cheese on the side.

45 Nadia June 24, 2012

Nice pics! I am headed out west on a roadtrip in a couple weeks. Love the cute ruffle top you’re wearing in the first pic of you- where is it from?

46 Andrea G June 24, 2012

My sis lives in Alberta…I cannot wait to go. As a Canadian, I am embarassed to admit that I have never been past the borders of BC!

I would love, love, LOVE to know the recipe for the quinoa mexican casserole. It looks absolutely delicious and it is right up our alley!

47 Katie @ Nutrition in a Peanut Shell June 24, 2012

Oh my, I don’t often comment but that picture with Eric (I think) standing in front of the lake is absolutely breathtaking. The water looks unreal!

48 Emily June 24, 2012

Welcome to Alberta! I am a huge fan of your blog and its so great to see familiar pictures on this post (I am a Calgarian and live very close to Westside Rec.- Cindy does kick some serious butt!). Be sure to checkout The Coup on 17th Ave if you haven’t already. Amazing food. Enjoy the rest of your stay.

49 Nadiya @ Milk and Honey June 24, 2012

Calgary looks amazing. I’ve only been there for 2 days for a competition but didn’t get to go to the mountains :( Will need to come back there one day ^^ Glad you enjoyed the time with your family.

50 val June 24, 2012

Hi Angela
Just love seeing your pics, like some of the others I also grew up till the age of 12 around Banff and Lake Louise just this side of the B.C. /Alberta border and your pictures are so great to see, I have been following your page on FB and your Blog for the past several months, and just in the last couple weeks have been doing Kris Carr’s CSD and thank’s to you and your amazing recipes it has been a breeze so far, My daughter follows you as well and her and her husband live in Calgary so we enjoy your reviews(especially of the Coup) , Thank’s so much for enriching our lives one recipe and Blog at a time, Val

51 Angela (Oh She Glows) June 25, 2012

Hey Val, Thank you, I’m so glad to hear that! You live in a great city & area. I just love visiting here.
I bet you have fond memories of Banff area. It’s soooo breathtaking. We want to come back and stay up there for a few nights sometime. The trails are calling our name! Thanks for reading, Angela

52 Anna @ The Guiltless Life June 25, 2012

Looks like you’re having a wonderful time! My (pregnant) sister and husband live in Calgary too so I’ve booked 10 days at the end of July to (hopefully!) be there for the birth of her baby. We live in Vancouver so I’ve been to see them in Calgary dozens of times and spent one Christmas with them in Banff but we tend to do weekends or long weekends only, so this will be the first time we are there for an extended trip. If the baby doesn’t come right away I really wanted to get out and do more stuff – they lived in downtown before and now in Kensington so I really stuck to that area only. Thanks for the ideas – I don’t know if Bragg’s Creek is close to downtown but I want to check out that restaurant, as Calgary is exceedingly difficult to find non-meat dishes in! If you have any other restaurant recommendations where I can find veggie fare, please do share!

53 Amy June 25, 2012

First of all, you have an absolutely beautiful family! Each and every member is gorgeous! That lake is absolutely stunning as well! I can’t help but think about the Group of Seven and their work from this area! Are you familiar with them? If not, check them out and you’ll know what I mean :)

54 Erica { EricaDHouse.com } June 25, 2012

Your grandfather looks amazing! I can’t wait to see the blueberry recipe you have for us!

55 Lea June 25, 2012

That lake is absolutely beautiful! I didn’t know it was possible for water to be that blue!

56 Gillian June 25, 2012

You have such a beautiful family! Can you please tell your mom that in that first photo of her I thought it was some movie star at first? Honestly – she should know :)

57 Ashley @ Eat, Sleep, and Breathe It June 25, 2012

Wow, that place is beautiful! I love mountains.

58 Janae @ Bring-Joy June 25, 2012

I’m glad you got a chance to disconnect for a few days–I know what you mean. Sometimes you just need a breather away from the computer.

I can’t believe how turquoise those waters are! I’m currently in Washington state, so we’re close enough to Canada to make the trip in a day. Canada (I know it’s a big country!), is on my travel to-do list. The mountains & water are breathtaking.

Your lucky to have such a great family. You’re all so beautiful! I can tell you enjoy being with them & that they love you too. Thanks for sharing.

59 LizAshlee June 25, 2012

Wow, what an amazing time with your loved ones..sounds perfect!

60 Natalie Michael June 25, 2012

What a good looking family!!

61 Ruth June 25, 2012

Ah, it is so great to see pictures of one of my favorite places on earth!! It’s awesome to see Lake Louise. Haven’t been able to get out there since 2005… :-(

62 Robyn June 25, 2012

Great post…love the photos and great scenery,,so beautiful around there(I’m closer to Jasper,AB). Love Bragg Creek too. So nice to spend time with family,,,enjoy<3
And I love, love blueberries,,,waiting patiently<3
Save trip home.

63 Andrea June 25, 2012

It looks like you and Eric have been having such a beautiful time with your family! I love the pictures of the mountains and lake, that water is soo crystal clear! Happy to hear your grandpa is doing better :) Have a great week, Angela!

64 Melissa Caicedo June 25, 2012

OMG Angela, Lake Louise is such a beautiful place….I love mountains and everything that has to do with nature…you are very lucky!! Now I know another site I must visit when I go to Canada.
Question, are those photos taken from the same camera that you use to take pictures of your recipes? What type of camera is it?

65 Angela (Oh She Glows) June 25, 2012

Thank you! Yes its the same camera/lens (24-70mm 2.8 Canon lens) as on my FAQ page, #10.

66 Alex @ Raw Recovery June 25, 2012

Wow those pictures are stunning. I love that turquoise water with the snow capped mountains behind them. They are breathtaking. Sounds like you are having a great time so I’m happy to hear it! it is definitely nice and needed to take computer breaks. :)

67 Lexi @ You, Me, & A World to See June 25, 2012

Wow, Calgary is beautiful! And the food looks smashing too. is there a recipe for that quinoa casserole?

68 Stephanie @ The Fitness Adventures June 25, 2012

Looks like you had a wonderful family vacation! Visiting family is always the best. Looks like you are an amazing aunt, I hope your nephews know how lucky they are.

69 Moni Meals June 25, 2012

We missed you! I’m so happy you got a chance to go away, isn’t getting off-line the best sometimes!!
It looked absolutely stunning where you were, so beautiful.:)

70 Kathryn June 25, 2012

Good for you for taking a break! That lake is amazing. I must go there. SOON.

71 Amber from Slim Pickin's Kitchen June 25, 2012

Awww, yay! It looks like you had an amazing time!!! Also, your entire family is *GORGEOUS* like seriously…I couldn’t tell which was your grandmother and which was your mom. Crazy!

72 Rachel June 25, 2012

Looks like so much fun! And sometimes a break from the computer + internet are just what the doctor ordered! ;)

73 The Mrs @ Success Along the Weigh June 25, 2012

What a wonderful time with the people you love and holy moley look at those amazing pics!! Too picturesque for words!

74 Melanie June 25, 2012

Really enjoyed this post! Makes me long to head to the mountains–it’s been awhile since I was out there.

I have a question re eating vegan. For health reasons, I am thinking of adopting the vegan lifestyle for a while to see if it helps. I also have food intolerances to gluten, dairy, eggs and beans (can only eat them in small quantities otherwise because they are higher on my list). Will it be possible to eat vegan in a healthy way when not eating all these other options as well? Have you written about this at all in the past? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

I love your recipes that I’ve made in the past and am looking forward to the cookbook.

75 Natalie @ FreshLifeFindings June 25, 2012

I love all the pictures! It looks so beautiful there :) And you looks so gorgeous in your photos, I wish I had your skin, it glows :)

76 Melissa June 25, 2012

Angela,
Thanks so much for the pictures of Lake Louise. My husband and I took a 10 day “Mountains and Vineyards” tour of Alberta and BC in 2010 and your pics brought back so many happy memories. Lake Louise is stunning. If you do return, be sure to hike back to the tea house (there are two but my favourite is the one on the longer trek). The staff stay there for 2 weeks at a time and have to pack in all the supplies. If you are wanting to really disconnect and get off the beaten path, you’d love this little hide away. :)

77 Ivy June 25, 2012

AH! You went to Calgary, that’s so cool! I was born and raised in Calgary and your basically a celebrity to me, so this is cool for me. Glad you made the trek to Lake Louise-very beautiful place. I know that you have already eaten at The Coup restaurant, but if you are looking for another good vegan place, Gratitude in Kensington is a choice. I find it pretty tough to find good vegan places around these parts since the whole “Alberta Beef” thing is so popular but those two are my favorites! I hope you enjoyed your visit! I continue to enjoy your inspiring blog posts- thanks!

78 Christine Gillis June 26, 2012

Hi Angela! Your pics are stunning! Looks like you guys really enjoyed yourselves! Can you share your sister’s Mexican Qunioa Casserole? It looks so yummy!

79 Angela (Oh She Glows) June 27, 2012

Its adapted from the book QUinoa 365 :)

80 Ariel Scheirer June 26, 2012

Beautiful in every way — family, setting, stories. . . so happy for you!

81 B @ Crags and Veggies June 26, 2012

Wow Angela, you definitely win the cool aunt award with all the toys you bring! Can you come visit me haha? So glad you are having fun!

82 Willow June 26, 2012

Wow, what a beautiful location! And it sounds like such a great trip, all together. It’s great that you take so many pictures… I need to get myself a little point-and-shoot so I’m not always lugging my big DSLR around.
Also, it seems like you’re smiling in every single photo I’ve ever seen of you – I find that so inspiring! It makes me happy just looking at you. :)

83 Alexis June 27, 2012

Could you please please please have your sister do a guest post on how to get those perfect curls?? I can’t ever get my hair to look like that!

Btw you’re an awesome looking family:)

84 Angela (Oh She Glows) June 27, 2012

I love her curls too! If she does them like I do, you wrap the piece of hair around the curling iron instead of clamping it in. Does that make any sense?

85 Libby June 27, 2012

Glad you Grandpa is better :) What a beautiful photo of you all at dinner!

86 Lucianna Dykstra June 27, 2012

As a pretty devoted reader from Calgary I can’t say how excited I am that you went to Bragg Creek, Moraine Lake, etc! In the winter you can skate on Lake Louise…amazing scenery when the mountains are even MORE snow-capped!! The air is always so fresh- such a nice break from city life. Lattes from Starbucks are amazing but at the same time it is nice to detach from the urban bustle and enjoy nature. Glad you had a good time!

87 Angela (Oh She Glows) June 27, 2012

Oh wow I bet skating on that lake is amazing! Would love to do it some day :)

88 Leanne June 27, 2012

So nice to see you were in Calgary, I was born and raised here and am still living the life here!! Hope you enjoyed all that AB has to offer =)

89 Kelly J. R. June 27, 2012

My husband and I spent 2 weeks in Banff/Yoho/Jasper last summer hiking as many trails as we possibly could. We both agree that it’s one of the most scenic areas we’ve ever been to. We didn’t even put a dent in all of the trails available so we can’t wait to go back!

90 Danielle W June 29, 2012

Looks like a wonderful holiday! I would like to take my husband out there someday – I love Alberta. What a beautiful province!

91 Tanya @ the sky and back June 29, 2012

So glad to hear your grandpa is doing better! I’ve been thinking about him since you posted about him a few months ago.

92 Angela (Oh She Glows) June 29, 2012

Thanks for keeping him in your thoughts Tanya!

93 Megan Haight June 30, 2012

This lake is beautiful! I need to go there!

94 Libby July 1, 2012

Do you think you could post a recipe for that quinoa casserole? It’s exactly the kind of dish I’ve been wanting to make!

95 Angela (Oh She Glows) July 2, 2012

Hey Libby, its from the 365 quinoa cookbook (adapted to be vegan by leaving out the cheese, chicken, and sour cream)