Where’s Waldo?

IMG_0139

IMG_0127

IMG_0056

IMG_0042

IMG_0043

IMG_0059

See you tomorrow with words, pictures, and more!

Page 3 of 3«123
Steph @ A Life without Ice Cream November 28, 2011

I love NYC! Have a great vacation! I’m actually planning an NYC Trip for the new year and your pictures are making me super excited! I’m going to take notes on things to check out :)

The Mrs @ Success Along the Weigh November 28, 2011

Wow, those are gorgeous! I can’t wait to go there but I want to wait until we’re at goal weight so we can do a “what not to wear” style trip and do a whole new wardrobe/makeover!

Clair November 28, 2011

Eee…I love that you managed to catch that couple kissing!

Heather November 28, 2011

NYC! I didn’t think so at first, but there were enough iconic pics to give it away :) Haven’t been to NY in over 10 years and would love to go back!

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers November 28, 2011

What gorgeous pictures! Have fun in NY! Looks like the weather is perfect too!!!

I’ve been to NY City once, hopped on the A train, went to China town, bought some purses and a $1200 Movado watch from a guy on the street (opened coat and offered me a watch), paid $50, had it checked out and it was real. Oh, I felt bad buying stolen goods, but all is forgiven when it happens in NY City. Then I hopped back on the train and headed back to Philly, where I was staying. lol

Have fun and be safe!

Sarah Strickland November 28, 2011

and you went to cafe blossom??? i was just there on vacation in nyc :)

Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) November 27, 2011

Oooh, I definitely recognize my favourite city – NY!!! The hubby and I are going back there for a 3rd week this spring. I just can’t get enough!

Kait November 27, 2011

The apple store gave it away! ;) ENJOY! NYC is my favorite place!

Laura (the first mess) November 27, 2011

Aaaaaaah New York! I’m headed there next weekend! So excited for Babycakes, Candle 79, The Brooklyn Flea, the UNBELIEVABLE Whole Foods in the lower east side… guh, I could go on forever. Hope you had fun!