Hello :) I hope you are having a great start to your Saturday. Eric and I had a lovely morning of pancakes and a long walk in the sunshine…it was the perfect morning, free of any renos.
Up next is another round of 26 vegan recipes around the web…enjoy!
1) Raw Vegan Hazelnut Cream Cheese from The Wannabe Chef.
2) Smoked Tofu Gyoza from The Muffin Myth.
3) Broccoli Pesto Pasta Salad from The Risen Loaf.
4) Couscous with Roasted Vegetables from Leia`s Delights.
5) Zesty Kumquat Quinoa Salad from FANNEtastic Food.
6) Acorn Squash Chili from She Sings At The Table.
7) Garbanzo Bean Burgers from A Healthy Passion.
8.) Sweet & Tangy Guac from Eat Well. Live Well. Be Well.
9) Spicy Mexican Soup (sub chicken stock for veggie stock to make vegan) from Simple Eats.
10) Baked Tempeh Spring Rolls from Icing Off The Cake.
11) Smooth and Flavorful Sautéed Veggie Hummus from Healthful Pursuit.
12) Samosas and Spicy Mango Chutney from Healthy Food, Healthy Mind, Healthy Me.
13) Asian Kale Salad from Conscious Earth.
14) Raw Stuffed Mushrooms from Make It Healthy.
15) Salad Stirfry from Vegan Homemade.
16) Blueberry Cream Smoothie from Colourful Palate.
17) Prune Truffles from Anthimeria.
18) Apple Pie Dessert Hummus from A Serendipitous Life.
19) Raw Almond Fudge Bars from A Dash of Compassion
20) Nutty Buttery Raw Vegan Fudge from Bitt of Raw.
21) Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies (a.k.a "Friendly Cookies") from The Runner’s Cookie.
22) S’mores Vegan Ice Cream from Fashion Fitness Foodie.
23) Single Serving Double Chocolate Chip Cupcake with Choco’cado Frosting from Shining From Within.
24) Carrot Ginger Apple Muffin Tops from The Spiced Plate.
25) Best Ever Banana Bread Muffins from Baking `n Books.
26) Crunchy Oreo Crumbs Chocolate Chip Cookies from Sweet Salty Spicy.
Just a quick note- I have received a couple questions about why some recipes have not appeared on the link love. I currently have 185 unread submissions in my recipe inbox right now. I`m afraid that I won`t be able to get to all of them, but I am trying my best to do as many as I can each week.¸Each post takes me about 2 hours to organize and complete, so they are quite time intensive for me. Thank you all for your amazing submissions!
Recipe Link Love is a new series highlighting other blogger’s vegan recipes right here on OSG!
Missed these previous Recipe Link Love posts?
Feb 26 2011
Feb 28, 2011
March 2, 2011
March 5, 2011
March 13, 2011
Let's get social! Follow Angela on Instagram (@ohsheglows + @theglowspot), Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and Google+