Recipe Link Love, March 19

VEGANrecipelinklove2

Hello :) I hope you are having a great start to your Saturday. Eric and I had a lovely morning of pancakes and a long walk in the sunshine…it was the perfect morning, free of any renos.

Up next is another round of 26 vegan recipes around the web…enjoy!

1) Raw Vegan Hazelnut Cream Cheese from The Wannabe Chef.

January-16th-018

2) Smoked Tofu Gyoza from The Muffin Myth.

DSCN2777

3) Broccoli Pesto Pasta Salad from The Risen Loaf.

55543_1466305539001_1274400008_31135378_6094648_o

4) Couscous with Roasted Vegetables from Leia`s Delights.

IMG_4021

5) Zesty Kumquat Quinoa Salad from FANNEtastic Food.

022_thumb1

6) Acorn Squash Chili from She Sings At The Table.

5-5-2010_017

7) Garbanzo Bean Burgers from A Healthy Passion.

img_2067

8.) Sweet & Tangy Guac from Eat Well. Live Well. Be Well.

grape-guacamole

9) Spicy Mexican Soup (sub chicken stock for veggie stock to make vegan) from Simple Eats.

045

10) Baked Tempeh Spring Rolls from Icing Off The Cake.

IMG_0119

11) Smooth and Flavorful Sautéed Veggie Hummus from Healthful Pursuit.

vegetablehummus

12) Samosas and Spicy Mango Chutney from Healthy Food, Healthy Mind, Healthy Me.

DSC_0083

13) Asian Kale Salad from Conscious Earth.

IMG_0588

14) Raw Stuffed Mushrooms from Make It Healthy.

zmushrooms3

15) Salad Stirfry from Vegan Homemade.

5-4-09saladstirfry1

16) Blueberry Cream Smoothie from Colourful Palate.

Smoothie-011-400x600

17) Prune Truffles from Anthimeria.

dscn2937

18) Apple Pie Dessert Hummus from A Serendipitous Life.

IMG_2859[5]

19) Raw Almond Fudge Bars from A Dash of Compassion

fudge5.

20) Nutty Buttery Raw Vegan Fudge from Bitt of Raw.

fudge_piece

21) Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies (a.k.a "Friendly Cookies") from The Runner’s Cookie.

Friendly_Cookies

22) S’mores Vegan Ice Cream from Fashion Fitness Foodie.

dsc00686

23) Single Serving Double Chocolate Chip Cupcake with Choco’cado Frosting from Shining From Within.

ChocoCupcakeJulie

24) Carrot Ginger Apple Muffin Tops from The Spiced Plate.

IMG_1321

25) Best Ever Banana Bread Muffins from Baking `n Books.

JAN.18_072

26) Crunchy Oreo Crumbs Chocolate Chip Cookies from Sweet Salty Spicy.

oreo_cookies

Yum!

Just a quick note- I have received a couple questions about why some recipes have not appeared on the link love. I currently have 185 unread submissions in my recipe inbox right now. I`m afraid that I won`t be able to get to all of them, but I am trying my best to do as many as I can each week.¸Each post takes me about 2 hours to organize and complete, so they are quite time intensive for me. Thank you all for your amazing submissions!

———

Recipe Link Love is a new series highlighting other blogger’s vegan recipes right here on OSG!

Missed these previous Recipe Link Love posts?

Feb 26 2011

Feb 28, 2011

March 2, 2011

March 5, 2011

March 13, 2011

Page 2 of 2«12
Kirsten March 23, 2011

Wow! I checked my webtrends and though “what the heck is going on?” But realised all these folks found me because of you Angela. How flattering, thank you so much!

Sam @ the neurotic yogini March 21, 2011

Another wonderful list full of vegan/veggie delicacies!!! Thanks Angela! :)

Samantha March 21, 2011

Hi Angela,

I live in Spain but am a huge fan of your blog. May I submit a recipe also? I have a great red-quinoa-with-strawberries-breakfast I would like to submit. The only problem is that my blog is in Spanish… so the recipe also is. But I can make a translation of it.

Amber Shea @Almost Vegan March 20, 2011

Can I throw my raw chocolate almond butter cookies in the hat? :)

Amber Shea @Almost Vegan March 20, 2011

Can I throw my raw chocolate almond butter cookies in the hat? :)

Amy March 20, 2011

I’m not vegan, or even vegetarian anymore, but I love these recipe roundups! The photos make my mouth water, and they inspire me to tweak the recipes for my family’s needs. Keep ’em coming!

Amber K March 20, 2011

Wow! I didn’t realize you put so much work into these posts. Thank you SOO much for doing it because I have been able to find so many tasty recipes and new bloggers to love!

Darcy @ She Sings at the Table March 20, 2011

Wow, my humble little blog hardly knew what to do with itself yesterday after receiving an all-time high number of visitors :) Thanks for including me, and thanks for all these great posts–they’re full of inspiration!

Kathleen @ KatsHealthCorner March 20, 2011

Haha, I have so much Bookimarking to do! Thank you for all of the time you spend on your blog! It has changed me for the better. :D

xoxox
Kathleen

Mary Ellen March 20, 2011

Angela, thank you for including me in this AWESOME list of recipes! I can’t wait to try them…especially the acorn squash chili- two of my absolute favorite things in one!

I truly appreciate all the time you put into this website…whenever people ask me for recipe/blog recommendations, I send them straight here :)

Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table March 20, 2011

I can’t tell you enough how much I love these posts!

Is is sad that I’m all excited about the kumquat salad… because not only does it look awesome, but it also gives me the excuse to say “kumquat?” :)

Leia March 20, 2011

Hey Angela! I really appreciate that you take the time out to put the spotlight on other foodie vegan bloggers. I discover a lot of great blogs through your Link Love posts, and I really appreciate it when you feature my recipes, so a double thank you to you! :)

Ruby March 20, 2011

Looking SO good. I’m so hungry right now!