Project Food Blog, #6: Going The Distance

by Angela (Oh She Glows) on October 24, 2010

The year is 1986.

My hobbies include playing in the snow, baking with my mom, and trying to be just like my older sister Kristi.

20101023-SnowPic2

Life is good.

It is the middle of a long winter in Riverview, New Brunswick and we have just been pummelled with a snow storm. I would stay outside all day long, hour after hour, bundled up with layer upon fuzzy layer with just my excited eyes, red nose, and big grin peeking out through my scarves and hat.

Clearly, I was born to be an endurance athlete, don’t you think?

20101023-SnowPic2-2

Don’t answer that.

The year is now 1992.

20101022-Paris_2010_001

My hobbies include building the world’s most awesome snowmen, baking cakes in my Easy-Bake Oven, and rocking a wardrobe full of neon clothing and snap bracelets. Life is good.

Despite my love for the great outdoors, there was one small catch.

My mom couldn’t get me to come inside to eat!

‘Just a bit longer, pretty please, with a cherry on top?’ fluttering my eyelashes encrusted with icicles.

It is now 2010.

My hobbies are about the same, in addition to taking too many pictures of my food, writing about my day to day baking high jinks, and running.

20101024-IMG_9169

I am a vegan and unlike my younger self, I now understand the importance of fuelling properly for endurance activities.

This is the tale of a couple who fuelled a day of hiking with all-natural energy foods.

20101024-IMG_8585

Won’t you join us?

20101023-IMG_8358e

For the recipes, please see attached PDF document.

20101023-IMG_8274

In tote, was a delicious lunch brimming with healthy energy foods to fuel our 7 mile hike!

20101023-IMG_827220101023-IMG_8279

Eric observed, ‘Well at least we know if we get lost we can survive on this food for a month.’

He obviously doesn’t know me too well if he thinks I could make this delicious food last a whole month!

20101023-IMG_8325

It was time to road trip and see some gorgeous Ontario Fall foliage along the way.

Finally, we arrived!

I had a plan. If I saw a Rattlesnake I was going to throw it a truffle and run like hell.

We searched for the perfect spot.

20101023-IMG_8343

The park was packed with hikers and it was not easy to find a picnic table complete with perfect photography lighting (I joke, I joke).

Finally, it was time to feast…something I had been dreaming about all week long.

20101023-IMG_8228

Our main dish consisted of Protein Power Vegan Chili packed with kidney beans, chickpeas, black beans, walnut burger crumbles, and chunky vegetables.

20101024-IMG_8484

I had a giggle fit after seeing Eric eat his chili with my teeny tiny spoon! What a sport.

The chili was comforting, chunky, with a bit of a spicy kick.

20101021-IMG_7772

And was perfect for a chilly Fall day outdoors.

20101023-IMG_8246b 20101023-IMG_8239

Alongside, Herbed Garlic Knots.

20101020-IMG_770620101020-IMG_771120101021-IMG_7825

The garlic knots were great on their own, but even better when dipped into the chili.

20101023-IMG_8233

For a side, I made Stacked Caesar Salads with eggplant bacon and homemade croutons. I thought stacking the salad was fun for a packed meal.

20101024-IMG_8441

Yum!

20101024-IMG_8443

To wet our whistle, we sipped Pumpkin Spice Lattes made on the stovetop with almond milk, spices, espresso, pumpkin, and vanilla extract.

20101023-IMG_8295

The lattes were comforting, warm, rich, and fragrant with notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.

20101023-IMG_8305

20101024-IMG_8559

To say I was excited for dessert was a bit of an understatement…

20101022-IMG_8174

I saw a picture of a Cake in a Jar online and I thought it was a fun idea that would pack well! I put a fun twist on them by making Cake In A Jar Parfaits.

The flavours:

• Butternut Squash Apple Streusel
  • Triple Layer Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake
  • Decadent S’more with homemade graham cracker crumble

20101022-IMG_7850

Damn. Good. Comfort. Food.

20101022-IMG_8187

My favourite was the Butternut Squash Apple Streusel. The cakes were still warm from the oven and incredibly moist unlike any other ‘normal’ cake I have ever tried.

20101024-IMG_8491

Mmmmm.

After lunch, we were bursting with energy and ready to tackle the trails! We dropped off our cooler in the car and were on our way.

20101024-IMG_8619

We brought along homemade Raspberry Vanilla & Pumpkin Apple Spice fruit leather.

20101022-IMG_8052

Can you guess what athlete’s superfood is hiding in them?

20101024-IMG_8598

Chia seeds!

Chia seeds are great for hydration and contain healthy fats, iron, calcium, protein, and antioxidants.

20101024-IMG_8624

I also made a ‘box of truffles’-vegan energy truffles, that is made from dates and nuts.

20101022-IMG_8161

The flavours:

• Chocolate Kissed Peanut Butter
  • Brownie Bliss
  • Pecan Pie Delight

I could not pick a favourite!

20101022-IMG_815520101022-IMG_8141-2

These would make fun and unique Thanksgiving or Christmas gifts, wouldn’t they?

My happy customer inhaled several. ;)

20101024-IMG_8458

And finally, Spiced Apple Pie Chips

20101021-IMG_775420101021-IMG_7763

Cinnamon is not only great for maintaining steady blood sugar levels, but it also contains Iron and Calcium.

20101021-IMG_777020101021-IMG_7811

20101022-IMG_8200

All in all we hiked about 7 miles and had a grand old time, even despite the damp and cool weather!

20101023-IMG_8358

Thanks to the endurance lunch, Eric still had energy to carry me to the car!

20101024-IMG_8579

Life is good. ;)

This is my official entry for Project Food Blog Challenge #6. Voting begins at 9am EST on Monday October 25th. If you enjoyed this post I would greatly appreciate your votes in carrying me into the next round! Click here to vote . Thank you!

Charlotte October 24, 2010 at 4:06 pm

Ah you are incredible! Thank you for putting your heart and soul into all this to deliver us magnificent posts, recipes, and pictures!

Melissa October 24, 2010 at 4:06 pm

Angela, you’ve outdone yourself on this challenge! Decadent S’more with homemade graham cracker crumble Cake-in-a-jar?! Everything that you’ve made looks decadent and delicious to say the very least. It looks like you and Eric had a wonderful time on your scenic journey! You’ve undoubtedly got another one of my votes…

Courtney October 24, 2010 at 4:07 pm

So impressive Angela! It all looks absolutely incredible.

Job well done!

Little Bookworm October 24, 2010 at 4:07 pm

Angela this post is absolutely amazing! I am definitely going to be trying some of the recipes. Good luck for this round! :)

Sarah October 24, 2010 at 4:07 pm

Wow Angela… I need to get the recipes for these asap! they look amazingly delicious!!

Chelsey (Cookteen) October 24, 2010 at 4:09 pm

Looks like an AMAZING meal!! I love the post and hope you win! You never disappoint…
With love and cupcakes,
Cookteen

grocery goddess jen October 24, 2010 at 4:09 pm

Awesome adventure, Angela! That chili looks soooo good, and so do the cakes in a jar and truffles!

Maria @ Oh Healthy Day October 24, 2010 at 4:10 pm

My jaw has dropped. So many amazing things happening in the post for me to comment on…so obviously you have my vote. And obviously, Eric is one very lucky husband :)

Dawn October 24, 2010 at 4:11 pm

What a fun post! I loved it. So cute seeing your hubby with that tiny spoon, I had a little giggle at that too! Don’t you love Ontario in the fall, so pretty! I would love to try to make those truffles. They look very decadent!

Megan (Running Foodie) October 24, 2010 at 4:13 pm

Seriously, Angela, you are unbelievable! I’ve seen a LOT of really great PFB entries, but none are ever as detailed and beautiful as yours! I really hope you win :)

Holly @ couchpotatoathlete October 24, 2010 at 4:15 pm

Angela I loved this — so much better than just a handful of granola bars for a hike! I loved seeing Eric eat with the tiny spoon — how hilarious!!! He is such a good sport.

Well done on a fabulous post!

Jaya October 24, 2010 at 4:16 pm

Contest aside, this is one of the best posts I have ever seen/read here. Gorgeous shots. The fruit leathers photo (aerial view) is absolutely outstanding. Most importantly, you enjoyed it all with the one you love! Thank you for sharing! Everything looks so outstanding!

Teresa @ Teresa Tastes & Travels October 24, 2010 at 4:17 pm

This looks like the perfect Sunday ever! And that food! To die!

Meredith (Pursuing Balance: Diary of a Dietetic Intern) October 24, 2010 at 4:19 pm

You two are so cute together! Beautiful post — the photos had my mouth watering for sure! Thank you for sharing.

Kelsey H October 24, 2010 at 4:26 pm

every single post i think “how can it get any better?” but they seriously keep getting better every week. you seriously outdid yourself…again! where can i find the recipes? maybe later this week;)

stacey-healthylife October 24, 2010 at 4:28 pm

How fun, everything looks so delicious and creative. I love the mason jar cakes, great idea. I really hope you win the contest.

Lisa (bakebikeblog) October 24, 2010 at 4:28 pm

oh my Angela – you are such a TALENTED lady! I love everything about this post – the food, the photos and the energy!!!

Caitlin (EatFeats) October 24, 2010 at 4:31 pm

How sweet is your husband?! You two are such a cute couple!

And, of course, outstanding work. You are still my cooking hero!

bitt October 24, 2010 at 4:32 pm

Great work! Cheering you on. I really really hope you win.

Bree October 24, 2010 at 4:37 pm

Amazing post, Angela! I am drooling. Can’t wait to see the recipes for cake parfaits in a jar and I think I may make some of those truffles tonight and surprise my husband!

Michelle October 24, 2010 at 4:37 pm

Angela, this is my favorite post you have ever written! The pictures are gorgeous, the food looks delicious, and your personality really comes through. Good work!!!

Maddie October 24, 2010 at 4:38 pm

Angela, I love this post. You are amazing and have gone above and beyond for all of the challenges! All of the recipes look delicious and cake in a jar? YUM! You have my vote and I really hope you win project food blog! You deserve it :D

Mara @ What's For Dinner? October 24, 2010 at 4:39 pm

Great job my dear!!! I love the cakes in a jar… I’ll have to make those using my extra jars from Challenge 6 over here :)

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 24, 2010 at 4:46 pm

haha I saw that you used Mason jars too….loved it. Aren’t they great?

Mara @ What's For Dinner? October 24, 2010 at 5:42 pm

YES! Awesome! And the best part: all the lids fit all the jars, and they work for drinks AND food :)

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 24, 2010 at 11:37 pm

I’m pretty much in love with Mason jars.
Ive decided that I want my entire kitchen to be stocked with them in every cupboard holding everything from rice to chia seeds to dried beans and apple chips. ;)

Jill October 24, 2010 at 4:42 pm

Angela,
I have been following your blog for a few months now, and I haven’t commented before…I have tried several of your recipes and I love them all!
You are unreal! This is amazing and you are incredibly talented!

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 24, 2010 at 11:38 pm

Thanks for your nice comment!

Laura (Blogging Over Thyme) October 24, 2010 at 4:43 pm

You did it again! All of these Foodbuzz Challenges posts are incredible, Angela! Well done. Love the pics (particularly the black and white, with the one parfait in color). Glad I could help provide a link for the fruit leather.

Did you like the raspberry-vanilla one??

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 24, 2010 at 4:47 pm

Yes they were yummy! Thank you again for the link :) I had been searching forever to find a recipe. I can’t wait to experiment with different fruit!

Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine October 24, 2010 at 4:43 pm

Your creativity for all the challenges has been amazing!! I love this- especially the chocolates and the cakes in a jar!!

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes October 24, 2010 at 4:44 pm

Another great post…you are doing so well!

Ashley October 24, 2010 at 4:44 pm

I’m floored. Honestly. This looks like it took a month to put together. I can’t get over it! The photos are completely incredible and the food just looks beyond outstanding. I’m at a loss for words…such an inspiration. xo

Jessica @ How Sweet It Is October 24, 2010 at 4:45 pm

Amazing again! Voting tomorrow!

Marci October 24, 2010 at 4:45 pm

Wow that is a beautiful picnic! So impressive! And those leaves are just gorgeous too!

Whitney October 24, 2010 at 4:46 pm

Amazing. I can’t think of anything else to say. Everyone has stolen my comments! You should be so proud. Just to make a post like this… seriously unreal! Congrats :D

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 24, 2010 at 4:47 pm

Thanks for your comments and support! :)

Erin October 24, 2010 at 4:49 pm

Holy Crap!!! that looks amazing!!! I must replicate this at once! I just need to find myself a companion to chow down the meal with Lol
How do you come up with these amazing ideas/recipes!? I’d love to know where you draw your inspiration from and how you know what amount of each ingredient to put into your baking items so they come out a success.

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 24, 2010 at 7:34 pm

lol…I guess and I have some flops to go with the guessing!

kelsey @ un-american in france October 24, 2010 at 4:50 pm

I loved this post! It looks like a delicious lunch!! My mom was born in Ontario (Fort Eerie) and I’ve always wanted to visit. Seeing your photos definitely bumps it up on my list! I wish I had the time to cook as much as you do! Although, right now I’d just like to have a better equipped kitchen than my French apartment has to offer. Miam miam! (That’s yum yum in French!)

Jess October 24, 2010 at 4:55 pm

Um wow—I loved everything about this! Can’t wait to try all the recipes : )

Ashley October 24, 2010 at 4:56 pm

Wow! That is so awesome. How do you vote? I will confess I haven’t voted for anything yet. (thought you had to be a member of something) But I would like to vote for yours — so cool!

Caitlin October 24, 2010 at 5:02 pm

http://www.foodbuzz.com/project_food_blog/challenges/6 :) i think voting starts tomorrow?

Ashley October 24, 2010 at 5:06 pm

Cool thanks! I’m on it!

kelli October 24, 2010 at 4:56 pm

love this!! this post is amazing and looks like you put your heart and soul into it!!! The chili looks delicious and cute salads :) Love the cake in a jar idea. Also wow eric looks slimmer than ever and is glowing!! Did you hike with the bag of empty jars?!

Amber from Girl with the Red Hair October 24, 2010 at 5:00 pm

Wow. That is all I have to say because I’m seriously floored by your cooking, photography and story-telling talents. You totally deserve to win this competition!

Caitlin October 24, 2010 at 5:00 pm

Angela, I did not know you grew up in New Brunswick. I went on a cruise this summer and stopped in Saint John for a day and it was such a charming little town!
Also, that picture of Eric is just adorable. He seems like such a sport posing for your picture with that teeny tiny spoon!! hehe
Lastly, you are just so darn creative. :)

Lisa October 24, 2010 at 5:01 pm

You are so incredible Angela. I am so jealous of you!!

Candice @ ChiaSeedMe October 24, 2010 at 5:07 pm

Love this post Angela! I honestly cannot choose which of yours I’ve liked best – they are all so unique and wonderful. I especially love the salad on a stick – so creative!

You look beautiful in these pics btw:) Good luck!!

Ellen @ Undercover Runner Eats October 24, 2010 at 5:08 pm

Those cakes in a jar look fantastic!

Nicole (Picky Nicky) October 24, 2010 at 5:11 pm

All I can say is that the world could use several more Angela’s :)

Kat October 24, 2010 at 5:11 pm

Wow-what a great post! The food looks delicious!

MarathonVal October 24, 2010 at 5:11 pm

This looks amazing Angela! I think this would have taken me about 3 months to put together. The best of luck with voting!

Sara October 24, 2010 at 5:16 pm

Seriously you outdo yourself every time! Great job, again!! :D

lindsay (goodiesgalore) October 24, 2010 at 5:19 pm

eric is one lucky man.

Angie October 24, 2010 at 5:19 pm

AMAZING post! I’m guessing you’ll win reader’s choice again. I wish I could be as creative with food as you are.. sigh. You’re a healthy foodie inspiration. Thank you!

Stephanie @ Laugh and Cook October 24, 2010 at 5:21 pm

what an awesome post!!! :D I really want a bite of those chocolate candies!

Sarah October 24, 2010 at 5:22 pm

To say you outdid yourself would be an understatement!

I absolutely love how this post (and so many others) are just oozing with your enthusiasm and excitement. It’s contagious! I’m off to try your spiced apple chips…

Jocelyn @ Peace.Love.Nutrition October 24, 2010 at 5:26 pm

I have never been so excited to read a post! EAch food you made looked better and better. What an amazing journey you’ve been on- and I see it in your smile. You do glow now! And you guys are adorable together : )

Heather October 24, 2010 at 5:26 pm

OMG, the truffles!!! Are the recipes for them on your site and I’m just overlooking the link? Must make them now. Now! Or soon. Please post the recipes or help my inattentive self find where they are.

carly October 24, 2010 at 5:29 pm

THIS IS AN AMAZING POST!!! Angela, you put so much thought and creativity into your posts– not to mention culinary talent. I don’t think I’ve ever left a comment before but whenever I need cooking inspiration I visit your blog. Thank you for all your hard work, and best of luck with the project food blog competition :)

Allison October 24, 2010 at 5:30 pm

Looks so delicious!!!!! I’m rooting (and voting!) for you to win!!!!!

Stacie October 24, 2010 at 5:32 pm

I feel like a broken record, but if you really like the record why stop playing it right? What do I mean? Below is a repeat of things I’ve said before, but feel it deserves repeating!
–You will get my one and only vote tomorrow
–Thank you for the awesome recipes in a pdf file! Really?! This can’t be real! People will pay good money for that!
–Thank you for sharing all your hard work with us.
–You and Eric are so cute together!!!
–Thank you for being an insipration for all of us and kudos to your for following your heart in life and career!

Can’t wait to vote for you tomorrow :) You are the best!!

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 24, 2010 at 11:22 pm

Stacie you rock! Thanks for putting a big smile on my face.

Leah @ Why Deprive? October 24, 2010 at 5:41 pm

Wow! Everything looks so amazing, and I love all the scenery shots!

Balanced Healthy Life October 24, 2010 at 5:46 pm

You did such an amazing job on this! I can’t believe you have enough time to cook, bake and prepare such an awesome meal!

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 24, 2010 at 11:22 pm

Thank you!
As for finding time, my posting frequency has gone down since the start of this challenge…lol. Something had to give I guess! I figure if it is hopefully better quality it is worth it, right?

Mary @ Bites and Bliss October 24, 2010 at 5:46 pm

Such delicious food on a hike? I never would have imagined!

This post is perfect, Angela- you have my vote! :)

Lindsay October 24, 2010 at 5:48 pm

Wow this looks like an amazing picnic. I never get to go on picnics anymore because I work weekends and I dont have anyone to go picnicing with during the week, but I will most definitely be trying these recipes out during the week at home!! :)

Vanessa October 24, 2010 at 5:49 pm

Congrats on another adorable and yum-inspiring post! I’ll continue to vote for your delicious and healthy eats :o)

Therese October 24, 2010 at 5:52 pm

I absolutely LOVE this post (and not just because my house currently smells like apple pie as I have apple crisps in the dehydrator…)! You’ll definitely be another reader favourite here! I want to go on a hike with you!!!

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 24, 2010 at 11:19 pm

enjoy those apple chips! Im obsessed with them.

Hope October 24, 2010 at 5:53 pm

Wow, this is out of this world!! Soooo many new ideas for me to try!!

Totally gets my vote!

laura October 24, 2010 at 5:55 pm

cake in a jar! –sounds fantastic ;)
beautiful pictures, ahhh i cant believe its almost winter.

AnneWF October 24, 2010 at 5:56 pm

What a wonderful post. This is my favorite post to date. The new layout of photos, the writing, the subject, the whole kit and kaboodle. Thank you for the smiles and the great foods. I want the recipes please. You have my vote too!

Halley (Blunder Construction) October 24, 2010 at 5:56 pm

CIAJ + a box of chocolates?!? Unprecedented! There are so many fine details packed into each and every dish, and your presentation of each is so fabulous. It’s inspiring and mouth-watering all at once!

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 24, 2010 at 11:18 pm

CIAJ…haha love that. and thank you for your kind comments :)

Janae Jacobs October 24, 2010 at 5:58 pm

WOW!! Those garlic knots look soooo good. I am also pretty sure I could eat those energy truffles for the rest of my life and be content:) Beautiful pictures! I am voting for you!

Leah @ L4L October 24, 2010 at 6:00 pm

Angela, I love this. I loved seeing you incorporate the recipes from the past week! You’ve got this in the bag! Errr…. cooler!

Gina October 24, 2010 at 6:04 pm

Your posts are nothing short of amazing! You definitely deserve to win this competition! I’ll be voting for you tomorrow :)

[email protected] October 24, 2010 at 6:17 pm

what a creative picnic!! i love the ceasar bites…so cute!

Kyla October 24, 2010 at 6:18 pm

Wow! Everything looks incredible! And you’re right, life is good :)

chelsey @ clean eating chelsey October 24, 2010 at 6:22 pm

Very impressive post! I loved the pictures – they are incredible!

Lily @ Lily's Health Pad October 24, 2010 at 6:26 pm

You totally deserve to win project food blog! Your posts continue to impress and amaze! I want to go on a hike with you and eat this delicious feast.

Alayna @ Thyme Bombe October 24, 2010 at 6:28 pm

Truly magazine-worthy photos, AND awesome food! Can’t wait for these recipes, they look great!

Alexia @ Dimple Snatcher October 24, 2010 at 6:29 pm

lovelovelove this post!
seriously.
talk about vegan food lovin’ :)

Bridget October 24, 2010 at 6:33 pm

Ange you are killing me! This is AMAZING! Just when i think you’ve done your best post you blow me away with your next post.

You deserve a standing ovation for this one :)

Danielle October 24, 2010 at 6:34 pm

Absolutely amazing, as usual!! I seriously look forward to every one of your blog posts (especially the PFB ones) and I have never seen someone with such passion and attention to detail!

Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin October 24, 2010 at 6:35 pm

Wow, you totally outdid yourself this time! I hope you win!

This post really makes me miss our GTA hiking trails! There isn’t anywhere quite as good here in London.

Andi Murray October 24, 2010 at 6:38 pm

All I can say is, WOW!

You are amazing..!!!

Amy @ be.you.ti.fully, a.musing October 24, 2010 at 6:48 pm

You did all that AND went on a 7 mile hike?! You are a TROOPER!
Those desserts-in-a-jar are going on my “to bake” list!

Ida October 24, 2010 at 6:48 pm

Your creativity in the kitchen blows me away! I love all the fall colors too.

Gree October 24, 2010 at 6:56 pm

That looks like such a delicious lunch, you outdid yourself! I love the fruit leather, the colors are beautiful. I would go on a hike with you guys any day!

Kelsey @ Clean Teen Kelsey October 24, 2010 at 7:00 pm

Oh my gosh, Angela! You are a beast–in the absolute best way possible. I don’t know how you do it. You’re amazing.

Maya October 24, 2010 at 7:04 pm

HOLY EFFING *#!$. That was a little crude, but what I’m trying to say is that your spread looks absolutely gorgeous. Kudos, Angela!

I can’t wait for the cake parfait in a glass recipe. PERFECT for picnics!

Babs October 24, 2010 at 7:04 pm

Wow. Everything looks so incredible. Can I picnic with you ;)

I showed my fiance the pictures and he thought you were a model, so if the blogger/baker thing doesn’t work out at least you know you have a solid backup :)

Faith @ lovelyascharged October 24, 2010 at 7:08 pm

Ange, I LOVE that idea of the stacked salads – it’s so much more portable and SO much more fun! I seriously think that may be my lunch tomorrow!!!

Bec October 24, 2010 at 7:18 pm

Wow! Angela, this post is awesome! I used to follow many blogs but over time they have become boring but yours just keeps getting better and better. The amount of effort you put into everything that you do is inspiring and it makes me want to beat my disordered eating/thinking and be a better person. I hope that you know what a positive effect you have on people.

I have been following your progress in the competition but have not voted as I have not registered but after this entry I will be. I hope that you win. I wish you every success.

And finally… It is lovely to see through your blog just how much Eric loves you to pieces! So happy that you found each other because it seems like you were made for one another.

Bec

Kris October 24, 2010 at 8:03 pm

This comment makes my heart smile! It is so nice to see that other people can truly be happy for someone! :-)

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 24, 2010 at 11:16 pm

Wow thank you so much, your comments means the world to me :)

April @ Crazy Fabulous Life October 24, 2010 at 7:25 pm

Wow! I don’t think you’re going to have any trouble advancing to the next round. You’ve definitely got my vote!

Paige @Running Around Normal October 24, 2010 at 7:42 pm

Holy crap – this post is amazing!! Angela you are so very talented! Great writing, great ideas, and great FOOD!! And great fun ;)

Camille October 24, 2010 at 7:44 pm

What a perfect meal and a perfect day!
I’m go glad you have made it this far!

Julia October 24, 2010 at 7:50 pm

Wow, these recipes look fabulous. I’ve made a bunch of your dishes recently as I’ve found myself leaning more and more towards vegan cuisine. I hope a cookbook is in the future!!

Katy @ a shot of life October 24, 2010 at 7:58 pm

What a great post! Looks like you had a fun day and the food looks delish :) You’ve got my vote!

Kris October 24, 2010 at 8:02 pm

WOWZERSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are amazing! It is obvious you put your heart and soul into everything you do and this is no exception! You deserve Reader’s Choice all the way! You’ve got my vote, hands down! Way to go! :-)

Whitney October 24, 2010 at 8:04 pm

Love the post Angela! I didn’t know you grew up in Riverview?! How long were you there for? I grew up in Moncton, although I’m now living in Houston. I love blogs because they make the world a smaller place :)

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 24, 2010 at 11:15 pm

I lived there from birth until 4 yrs and then again for 6 years during middle school and highschool :)

Olya October 24, 2010 at 8:06 pm

Oh boy. I don’t know any words in english to praise your amazing creativity. Wait… I know some words in russian:
Это творение искусства! (rough translation: this is a creation of art!) :)

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 24, 2010 at 11:14 pm

Whoa love that!

Cassie @ Back to Her Roots October 24, 2010 at 8:06 pm

You are seriously amazing. This post makes me so incredibly happy. You deserve to win this competition because you are obviously SO passionate about every challenge.

I want to be like you when I grow up (actually, I think I’m older than you, but you get the idea :)).

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 24, 2010 at 11:14 pm

haha thank you for the smile :)

Felicia October 24, 2010 at 8:12 pm

amazing post with beautiful photography! love it! recently did a 9 mile hike through the mountains here in upstate NY and i can’t get enough of the beautiful fall colors!

Valerie @ City|Life|Eats October 24, 2010 at 8:23 pm

You are totally rocking entry after entry. Go you :)

Hillary [Nutrition Nut on the Run] October 24, 2010 at 8:24 pm

oh.my.WORD!! this post in itself is worth $10,000. i can’t believe your talent, creativity, and patience — A-mazing!!

Menden October 24, 2010 at 8:25 pm

Looks like an amazing happy day full of amazing delicious eats! Great job on this post…and best of luck to you! You and your hubby are just the cutest. You look like you have so much fun together! :)

Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat October 24, 2010 at 8:27 pm

Ho. Ly. Crap. This is AMAZING!!!! Everything looks absolutely gorgeous. I can’t even decide which part of your lunch I’d want to try first. You’ve totally outdone yourself Ange – again!! Fantastic job! :D

Moni'sMeals October 24, 2010 at 8:36 pm

No way! That was truly amazing. That it the perfect day too if you ask me. I hope you win, job well done!
Thanks for making this such a great post for all of us to see. :)

Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday October 24, 2010 at 8:38 pm

Oh picnics are so much fun! I love your pictures. The two of you loo like you’re having a blast. Love that last picture of the two of you!

Toronto Girl West October 24, 2010 at 8:44 pm

You’re definitely giving this contest a run for it’s money!!!

Lovely.

Simply lovely. :)

Jae October 24, 2010 at 8:46 pm

You’ve outdone yourself.
How Angela How?
I drooled just looking at that spread.
You should legit open up a globakeryrestaurant.
I’d go to Canada from New Orleans for your spread. No lie :)

Ashley October 24, 2010 at 8:47 pm

I love the Cake in a Jar Parfaits!!!

Courtney October 24, 2010 at 8:51 pm

My goodness Angela! soo cute!! how did you make those pumpkin spice lattes? YUM!

Katie @ Healthy Heddleston October 24, 2010 at 8:53 pm

I love the presentation of all your food.. plus the menu was fantastic along with the scenery!

Shanna October 24, 2010 at 9:03 pm

You are beautiful inside and out!

Wendy October 24, 2010 at 9:12 pm

I love your lunch meal! Could you make a nut-free version? :)

Meaghen October 24, 2010 at 9:15 pm

You defintely went way above and beyond for this challenge! Everything looks amazing. You put so much effort into all these challenges! The pictures are amazinng! I consider myself very luck to live in Ontario!! We have some beautiful scenaries!

Claire (Low Impact Fashionista) October 24, 2010 at 9:15 pm

Angela- you never cease to amaze me with your delicious, well thought out, and extremely detailed PFB entries! I want to make every single recipe in this post! Yet another job very well done, you’ve got my vote for sure :)

Emily October 24, 2010 at 9:16 pm

Phenomenal job Ange!! This post and menu is incredible!! Beautiful photography, too :) Good luck!!

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) October 24, 2010 at 9:23 pm

Decadent S’more with homemade graham cracker crumble
The fruit leather
The Vegan Truffles…

Omg.

But you. The pics of you! There is one of you biting into something…oh you look so sassy and gorgeous. LOVE IT!!

Brittany October 24, 2010 at 9:25 pm

You are so creative!! Where did you find your mini spoons?? They are adorable!

Ravenous Rowie October 24, 2010 at 9:43 pm

Beautiful pics! That was such a feast! Good luck with the contest!

Michelle October 24, 2010 at 9:58 pm

I am completely and utterly in love with your blog, and not just because you are a fellow Canadian. We are on opposite sides of the country and I must say that I have just started following your blog religiously for the past week and wish that we were much closer (and that’s not because you have just given me my newfound favourite Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe). I am crossing my fingers for you in the Project Food Blog contest!

Allie (Nutty FlexitALLIEan) October 24, 2010 at 10:14 pm

Girl you really stepped it up with this challenge! I literally want to make every recipe on the menu. Brilliant! :-)

erica October 24, 2010 at 10:30 pm

whoa…not only do you make a fabulous picnic….the presentation and photography are amazing!!! i don’t know how you do it!!!

and i love that last picture of you and eric…reminds me of edward and bella running through the woods…(twlight nerd alert!)

Kristen @ Kristen, Sweetly October 24, 2010 at 10:42 pm

Your day looks like a storybook!! I love getting to see the behind-the-scenes setup shots, too. :-)

Bertha October 24, 2010 at 10:51 pm

oh my goodness, angela! thank you so much for your generosity!!! im from the philippines and im on my semestral break right now so im headed for the beach in a few days. the truffles, spiced apple chips and fruit leather will surely be packed with the rest of my beach essentials. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :)

Wei-Wei October 24, 2010 at 11:00 pm

I am just blown away. You’re just too amazing.

Jess October 24, 2010 at 11:00 pm

what a beautiful day:-) i love the salad on a stick idea!

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 24, 2010 at 11:34 pm

Thanks everyone for your comments! :)

For those of you interested, the recipes are here: http://ohsheglows.com/docs/roadtrip.pdf

(I linked in the post but it is easy to miss)

maya @ finding balance in tokyo October 25, 2010 at 12:00 am

Wow.. you did an amazing job! I’ve made truffles similar to yours, but your presentation of them is amazing! It really looks like a box of specialty truffles. I’ll have to try that next time. :D

Jolene ([email protected]) October 25, 2010 at 12:19 am

I seriously don’t know how you find the time to be so creative, and to make such delicious looking goodies!!! You are AMAZING, and I admire you.

Amy October 25, 2010 at 12:43 am

You are just amazing.Your food looks heavenly. I do have to ask though…how do you keep every leaf on the path from sticking to Lululemon bottoms (I’m guessing that’s what you are wearing or have worn on a hike)?? I can’t make it from my house to my car without half a cat’s fur, every leaf, burr and grass trimming stuck to the bottom of the pants. I know you can’t use fabric softener on luon and so I’m “stuck” (pun intended) with pants that magnetize crap of all sorts within a half mile radius. I’m a Lulu lover and I just have to know. Is it just me that has this issue? Thanks!!

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 25, 2010 at 8:28 am

I had burs all over my pants, but I didnt see any leaves!

Amanda October 25, 2010 at 12:49 am

So cute! I think you outdid yourself! (Is that possible??) All that food is making me hungry : )

Mi-An Dela Cruz October 25, 2010 at 1:18 am

I’m always reading your blogs but never commented, but after seeing this post, a comment was necessary! Simply to say, WOWWWW!! amazing!!! everything LOOKED delicious!!! I can’t even pick my favorite, but if i had to, IF i had to…probably the box truffles!!!

Casey Thomas October 25, 2010 at 3:38 am

WOW Angela! This is all so amazing. You are such an incredibly creative woman. Great job!!!

Can you be my personal chef?! :)

I give my raw date/dried fruit and nut/seed treats to my friends and family all the time for gifts…love the idea of making ti look like a chocolate box!

Casey

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 25, 2010 at 8:27 am

hehe sure ;) It was really fun making them into a box of truffles/chocolates. Maybe I am just a dork like that!? lol

skinny latte October 25, 2010 at 4:01 am

Angela, if you don’t win this competition there’s something wrong….you are streets ahead!! Always inspiring, always innovative and original, and always fun to read! Keep up the great work! :)

Anna October 25, 2010 at 5:11 am

Oh gosh, Angela, I just want to BE you. So excited over getting the recipes for the cake-in-a-jar parfaits, and I’m definitely going to make those truffles (all three kinds!) in the near future. Love all these pictures too, the fruit leathers photograph is a stunner!

Liz @ Blog is the New Black October 25, 2010 at 5:13 am

AMAZING job! I am so impressed and all your food looked incredibly tasty.

Tinka October 25, 2010 at 5:43 am

Amazing Angela!
Out of all the amazing posts so far this is definitely the coolest for the Foodbuzz contest.
x

Cara Craves... October 25, 2010 at 5:54 am

Amazing!

I was checking out some recipes on Canadian Living and saw that your blog got posted
as one of the top in Canada (I have to agree! Though they could have expanded it to North America, I think!)
I continue to love reading your blog each day. Thanks for sharing!

Beth @ 990 Square October 25, 2010 at 6:49 am

I want to go on that nature hike!

Kristy October 25, 2010 at 6:51 am

You NEVER disappoint! Amazing!

jenna October 25, 2010 at 7:03 am

you are wonderwoman in the kitchen!!! if anyone should have a vegan cookbook it should be YOU! :) everything looks stunning!

Heidi - Apples Under My Bed October 25, 2010 at 7:07 am

I adored every little inch of this post. Especially the fruit straps! I must try your cake in a jar idea. You are such a creative, inspiring cook, Angela! Thank you :)
Heidi xo

Steph October 25, 2010 at 7:24 am

Everything looks amazing! Of course I am most intrigued by the cakes in a jar! Cant wait for those recipes :)

Jenny October 25, 2010 at 7:47 am

This is so cute! I love it and all of the food looked amazing! Good luck:)

Erin October 25, 2010 at 8:11 am

wow I love fruit leather and that which you made looks AMAZING!!!

Kirsten October 25, 2010 at 8:17 am

Love your post! You are so creative and I’m looking forward to some of the recipes out! You have my vote!!

Kristy October 25, 2010 at 8:19 am

Wow, what a great post everything looks delish! Beautiful pics and I love the pic of your hubby with the tiny spoon, too funny! :)

Laurab @ foodsnobstl October 25, 2010 at 8:36 am

You are brillant! Everything about this is amazing and inspiring!

jaime October 25, 2010 at 8:37 am

You are one step away from being in a magazine! I enjoy reading your post each morning. Awesome stuff!

Sonya October 25, 2010 at 8:53 am

Thank you for such a delicious post! I love eating in a way that reduces meat and animal fat and your recipes are perfect. One question since I’m gluten-sensitive, what type of flour can I substitute in the Herbed Garlic Knots? Who knew you could eat so well as a Vegan?! Thank you.

Sonya October 25, 2010 at 8:56 am

Oh, and I cannot wait for the Cake in a Jar recipes. My hubby and I are going to Orlando, FL soon via automobile and bringing along some of the food you’ve shared will be wonderful. Thank you.

aubrey @ italktofood October 25, 2010 at 9:09 am

I can not believe how incredibly beautiful this is. You are so creative! You truley deserve to win this. And those cake in a jar parfaits look amazing.

Janiek @ abrandnewchange October 25, 2010 at 9:20 am

This post made me very hungry!!! :O

rachael (peace, kale, and yoga) October 25, 2010 at 9:25 am

What an amazing picnic! Your food looks delicious and your pictures are beautiful! Not to mention that last picture of you and Eric proves that you may just be the cutest couple ever:)

Ashley October 25, 2010 at 9:33 am

I can’t wait to make everything on you Vegan Endurance Lunch menu! For some reason, I can’t see the Walnut Burger recipe. Is this the same thing as your Lentil Walnut Burgers?

Thanks!

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 25, 2010 at 10:15 am

oh, hmm I will have to check on that link!
Yes it is my lentil walnut burgers. I had some in the freezer and simply defrosted them and mixed the crumbles in! It is not necessary but it was kinda fun.

Nour October 25, 2010 at 9:39 am

Rattlesnake point is one of mine and the boy’s favorite places!! We frequent for a nice afternoon picnic!!

I can’t wait to make those apple chips! Everything is awesome – you have my vote!

CathyK October 25, 2010 at 9:46 am

two thumbs up, yet again, angela!
content, photography, recipes, fun factor…i would have to give you A+ in all of those categories!
rattlesnake point is our favourite hiking spot, too!
thanks for the wonderful read, and BEST WISHES in the competition!

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 25, 2010 at 10:15 am

it’s so much fun there isn’t it?

Morgan @ Life After Bagels October 25, 2010 at 9:56 am

wonderful as always :)

LizLivingVegan October 25, 2010 at 10:06 am

Wow, what an amazing spread of food! Eric is a lucky guy to get to eat such a tasty picnic ;) I’m going to have to bookmark this page, so next time someone says “You’re a vegan? You probably don’t get enough protein!” this meal would keep ANYONE fueled for the day!!!

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 25, 2010 at 10:14 am

haha awesome!

Amelia from Z Tasty Life October 25, 2010 at 10:20 am

it all looks so cosy and comforting. Lovely fall day!

Preena Chauhan October 25, 2010 at 10:27 am

So creative Angela, especially your energy truffle box. Will place my vote!

Becki October 25, 2010 at 10:29 am

You are amazing!! I don’t know how you do it all but you do!

skinnyrunner October 25, 2010 at 10:31 am

i want to go hiking with you! just for the food.
you should be a professional chef, that is one amazing, portable meal!

monicanelsonfitness October 25, 2010 at 10:32 am

I looked at this again, I just love it!

may October 25, 2010 at 10:36 am

You deserve a vote from me!! Well done,Angela!=)

stephanie from toronto October 25, 2010 at 10:37 am

Just one word… Wow!!

Sheree' October 25, 2010 at 10:40 am

Angela,
I think I’m going to “borrow’ a couple of your recipes, I love the stacked salads. These would be a great appetizer for a party. Love the desserts in a jar, so cute and easy to pack and go. I have to say that you and Eric make a stunning couple and he has really changed in looks in the past few months. He shares that same healthy glow that you are so famous for!!! Love that you are living life and having fun together!

Alina @ Duty Free Foodie October 25, 2010 at 10:43 am

You were SUCH a cute kid! Also, I really like the pictures of you and Eric in the foggy forest :)
And the meal looks amazing, even to an omnivore such as myself. Major swoon for the chili and cake in a jar!

Mary Heppenstall October 25, 2010 at 10:44 am

Congrats Angela, your blog is so inspiring in so many ways!

Lizz @ Leading the Good Life October 25, 2010 at 10:56 am

Oh my gosh, I don’t know how you do all of this! That post alone would take me days…and all of the cooking would take me months! And yet you still have a smile on your face and energy for a 7 mile hike – so inspiring!

Thank you for doing what you love and sharing it with all of us. Your enthusiasm and love for life is contangious!

Jenny October 25, 2010 at 11:08 am

Oh my god!
I just want you to follow me around and cater my life.

Amber K October 25, 2010 at 11:20 am

I LOVE this! I can’t even fully express in words how yummy that all looks. I am going to dig through your recipes now. :)

Melissa October 25, 2010 at 11:24 am

This is amazing!! I would love eat everything you featured in this post! Your photos are perfect, looks like quite the perfect day!

Margaret October 25, 2010 at 11:38 am

Angela… Truly amazing again…….

I knew I should have tailed you in my car when you left for your picnic on Sunday.
No wonder Eric took time out from his renovations, which also look amazing.

Great Food. Great Pictures. Great Couple

Heather October 25, 2010 at 11:38 am

You are SO amazing. Seriously girl. Wow.

ps…hubby looks GREAT! Looks like his lifestyle changes are agreeing with him! I have managed to get my hubby on some better habits too!

Gypsy October 25, 2010 at 11:43 am

So that’s what you were doing all weekend!
Everyone has said it already – but AMAZING and YUMMY and can’t wait to try everything.
Especially the cake in a jar. I was just telling my fiance I’m not much of a cake person, more of an ice cream and cookie gal, but it looks like this cake might change that!
Good Luck on the contest!!!!

Judy October 25, 2010 at 11:44 am

Great entry! Looks delicious. Just voted for you:)

Kathryn October 25, 2010 at 11:53 am

Wow wow wow! It’s got my vote!

Bekah @ runtrackmind October 25, 2010 at 11:57 am

What a fun and delicious time you must have had! Everything from the scenery to the food looked fabulous.

Amanda October 25, 2010 at 12:27 pm

Absolutely incredible! You are such an inspiration. Can’t wait to see the cake recipes!

Errign October 25, 2010 at 12:34 pm

You are just incredible!

Lea @ Healthy Coconut October 25, 2010 at 12:57 pm

I love all your Foodbuzz entries but I think this is my favorite one because of all the different delicious food you made + the fall foliage + ROMANCE :)

I’m planning my wedding, so I’m surrounded with romantic pictures as part of the planning and I get goosebumps every time I hear of a romantic story or small wedding details that is just so thoughtful. I got goosebumps reading this post, you two are such cute couple and I know it probably wasn’t intended to be a romantic post but to me it was :) What a lovely post to read on a Monday morning.

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 25, 2010 at 1:48 pm

Thank you so much, what a nice thing to say! :) How is your wedding planning going?

Amy October 25, 2010 at 1:00 pm

WOW…this is so awesome. And your skin is so flawlessly pretty!

Betsy October 25, 2010 at 1:08 pm

Awesome work to you as well, Angela!! Just beautiful, really… I didn’t want the post to end!

Anne @ Food Loving Polar Bear October 25, 2010 at 1:09 pm

You’re amazing!!!! what a spread and those truffles stole my heart!

Lisa~Korean American Mommy October 25, 2010 at 1:15 pm

This is just amazing! I love the menu, the location, the photos…well done! Voted.

Lindsay @ The Ketchup Diaries October 25, 2010 at 1:27 pm

You are so incredible. Wow. I’m in awe, honestly!!

Caroline October 25, 2010 at 1:52 pm

MUST. MAKE. CAKE. INAJAR.

I die for cake, but it has to be moist. I usually nuke mine for 30 secs to make the icing all melty, and then mix it all together to make a delicious ooey gooey concoction.

Ugh, now I’m drooling.

Anyway, not only are your photos beautiful, your dishes look divine. An inspiration you are! Especially to those just starting out (ahem, me). Love love love your blog–good luck in PFB!!

sippitysup October 25, 2010 at 1:57 pm

Again I am stunned by the beautiful food and the overwhelming love that pours out of you. GREG

Whitney October 25, 2010 at 2:07 pm

I love this post. If I could vote more than once I would have. Truly gets you in the Fall spirit :) Can’t wait to try the Decadent S’more with homemade graham cracker crumble. Looks yummy.

Ritika October 25, 2010 at 2:35 pm

This is the first time I’ve commented and it won’t be the last! From the first picture I could tell this was going to be a heartwarming post. Thanks for inspiring us all, Angela! You’ve gone such a long way and bring so much fun, beauty, and joy. I just voted for you on Food Buzz. Good luck! :)

Krysta October 25, 2010 at 2:45 pm

Ok that picnic lunch looks amazing! And that photo of Eric with the little spoon is hilarious!

Rachel Randolph October 25, 2010 at 3:38 pm

Angela, you never cease to amaze me! If you don’t win this whole challenge I will be floored. You and Eric are such a cute couple. Your adventures inspire me to get out and do more fun activities with my handsome hubby, too.

Ingunn October 25, 2010 at 4:29 pm

Holy mackerel, look at those fall colors!!

Excellent post – I definitely have to try the energy truffles; I always end up eating Larabars on hikes and then I get annoyed because I should just make them myself. :o)

Pure2raw twins October 25, 2010 at 6:38 pm

WOW!! This post..Angela, your words, pictures are so moving and beautiful!
The cakes in a jar?? Now that is something I must try. What a perfect travel companion ; )

Dee October 25, 2010 at 6:57 pm

WOW! I’m so impressed! The food you made looks unbelievably amazing! You certainly have a gift Angela!

ps. I loved seeing the lovely pictures! :)

Allison October 25, 2010 at 7:03 pm

You are seriously awesome, great job!!! :-)

Nikki October 25, 2010 at 7:45 pm

The contest should end now. You should just win!

Kristen October 25, 2010 at 8:28 pm

That looks amazingly yummy. The cake in a jar thing is really interesting and looks yummy.

Becky October 25, 2010 at 8:39 pm

I just want to say thank you! Your website is awsome! I really can’t wait to see the recipes for your cake in a jar! They look delicious. Yesterday was the first day I was on your website, and I can’t get off of it! I am going to be having your banana split over night oats. i really can’t wait to try them. I have tried eating raw, and I do like it, but I am loving your recipes, so I maybe switching to vegan! You are an inspiration! Thank you so much for this website. I will let you know how much I loved the banana split tomorrow!

One more thing, I am a runner like you and was wondering if you have tried the five finger toe shoes? i really want to try them.

You are awesome!

Susan October 25, 2010 at 9:17 pm

Riverview represent ;)

Vicki @ Wilde in the Kitchen October 26, 2010 at 10:33 am

Everything about your picnic looks amazing. Nothing like chili to energize you for a long hike. And chocolates to finish the day? I’m jealous.

Beverly October 26, 2010 at 3:27 pm

Do you have any of the recipes for what you made? I’d love to try some of the things… the parfaits, the apple chips, etc.

Angela (Oh She Glows) October 26, 2010 at 5:35 pm

Yup I linked to the recipes in PDF format right under the menu. :) The cake recipes will be coming up in a couple weeks.

Julie @ Willow Bird Baking October 27, 2010 at 12:56 am

What a fantastic meal!! I loved the writing too — You have a vote from me!

For my entry, I wanted to create a road trip and picnic for my boyfriend, who had recently given me a “do over” of one of my childhood memories. I decided to give him his own “do over” — a special birthday picnic with a heart-themed meal. Come see if you’d like :)

Mariko October 27, 2010 at 2:41 am

Cute throwback pictures.
I am excited about those desserts in the glass jars. I’m waiting patiently for you to post those ones. My friend just asked me if I had any good new vegan recipes…

Joie de vivre October 27, 2010 at 11:16 am

Hooray for healthy living blogs! I love the idea of your power packed lunch. This is my first time on your site, found it though Foodbuzz! You have my vote.

Veronica October 27, 2010 at 5:18 pm

I know I’m a little late…but I just had to tell you how much I loved your entry! Everything looked amazing! You def. get my vote! Oh, and the pic of Eric with the tiny spoon was priceless : ) Good Luck this round

[email protected] October 28, 2010 at 5:01 pm

I’d never voted for any posts before but this one prompted me to… the food looks absolutely delicious but what a great post overall; photography, words, everything… good luck in the competition but don’t think you need it! :-)

Les October 30, 2010 at 12:24 am

Wow! This looks amazing! Can’t wait to make it! You are very inspiring and I enjoy reading your blog and seeing your pics
Just wondering where you got the containers for the chilli and the latte’s? and how long do the truffles last before they go bad?
Peace, Les!

[email protected] October 30, 2010 at 5:41 pm

Wow, what an amazing blog you have!!! My mouth literally (okay, not really, but almost) dropped to the floor when I saw your picnic lunch pictures! I would way more enjoy seeing your creations/reading about your food discoveries than watch boring Martha on t.v. haha!

By the way, I adore your spoons – where did you get them if you can remember? My family makes fun of me for using baby spoons, but I like using them anyways :)

Christine November 8, 2010 at 2:55 pm

I just wanted to say you nailed it on this post. Congrats!!!

amber-dawn May 20, 2012 at 12:43 pm

looked like the best day ever! do we get the recipes for these?

Angela (Oh She Glows) May 20, 2012 at 4:23 pm

yup I linked to them in the post :)

amber-dawn May 21, 2012 at 4:23 pm