Sunday Health Links

by Angela (Oh She Glows) on May 9, 2010

Hello!

I created a new Before + After page that documents pictures of my road to health from high school all the way to 2010! I have been meaning to put this together for ages now. I hope you enjoy.

Untitledddd

Here are some health stories I enjoyed over the past week. Eric and I especially loved #3! ;)

Health News Round Up:

Hope you are having a great day!

[email protected] May 9, 2010 at 2:05 pm

Nice roundup! I especially love yoga pose May! :)

Lisa @ bakebikeblog May 9, 2010 at 2:18 pm

Wow am LOVING the new look site…..looks fantastic :)

Beth @ Beth's Journey to Thin May 9, 2010 at 2:25 pm

I know I said this yesterday but i LOVE the new design. It’s so easy to navigate and so clean looking. I love that before & after page plus all the links. Thanks for putting it together and happy Sunday!

Erin (Travel, Eat, Repeat) May 9, 2010 at 2:31 pm

Just noticed the new header and loving it. Great bloggy makeover. :D

Mandiee May 9, 2010 at 3:12 pm

I cannot thank you enough for this post! I didn’t know romaine lettuce was recalled and I have been enjoying it quite a bit lately. I buy the lettuce heads from the farmer’s market so I don’t think I am affected, but it is still good to know. I will be doing quite a bit of investigating, especially because I live in Michigan. Thank you, Angela! You might have saved my life (no exaggeration what-so ever)…

Have a lovely day!
xox

Lauren @ Eater not a runner May 9, 2010 at 3:33 pm

I really like your new design, the header is awesome and it’s MUCH easier to read.

jenny (Green Food Diaries) May 9, 2010 at 3:40 pm

love the new before + after page… thanks for this. i think i really needed it today.

Claudia May 9, 2010 at 3:58 pm

HELLO! LOVE the header… you’re absolutely GLOWING in that picture.
Great before and after page.

Katherine May 9, 2010 at 4:27 pm

Great links! what interesting fitness sites!
Katherine

Wei-Wei May 9, 2010 at 5:06 pm

Love this post! I love that B+A page… you look beautiful in the wedding photo shoot! More photos from that, please! :) Great links, too! I’ll definitely check them out :D

Happy Mother’s Day! Have a good one :)

Wei-Wei

[email protected] May 9, 2010 at 5:22 pm

THANK YOU LOVE!

Priyanka May 9, 2010 at 5:22 pm

I love my Mum!
1. She is my unconditional supporter, I know she will be there for me when no one is.
2. She talks to me and everything is fine, anything from a headache to real problems.
3. She has the beautiful smile, when she smiles her eyes close and that is something I love!

Happy Mother’s day!

Jessica @ How Sweet It Is May 9, 2010 at 5:34 pm

This is the first time I am seeing the new look. I love it!

Kirsten May 9, 2010 at 6:25 pm

Love the new before and after page!

Lexie May 9, 2010 at 7:09 pm

Hey Angela! I just wanted to say how much I love the new layout. The blue is so refreshing, and that picture is gorgeous. The website looks so professional and elegent.

Heather (Heather's Dish) May 9, 2010 at 7:21 pm

angela, you seriously have the most beautiful smile! i love getting to see your gorgeous face every time i visit OSG :)

Heather May 9, 2010 at 7:55 pm

Hi there, I love your blog, it’s very positive and you post some really great recipes.
Today’s upset me a bit, as I am a tad heavier than your highest weight- I am at the top of my healthy weight range I admit. But … maybe you are 5″3″ and I am 5″9″. Numbers… they can be a bit painful- like when someone complains they only ran 3 miles and yet for someone else that is an incredible journey. Anyway I know it’s all relative … and I think you should be very proud of all of your accomplishments!

Triathlonbabe May 9, 2010 at 9:48 pm

Love the article about the Liver Detox Juice recipe. While I was on that website, Thatfit.ca, I saw the 30 day nutrition challenge, do you know anything about this?

Kristin (Cook, Bake and Nibble) May 10, 2010 at 7:09 am

Love your before & after page- you look great and you feel great, which is even better! :)

I love that you always have health & fitness links- they always lead me to something interesting!! :)

xo
K

Tara May 10, 2010 at 12:01 pm

Great links! I very much enjoy thatsfit.com; I posted an honourable mention to you for the recommendation on my blog! Thanks so much! I read your blog daily :) Have a good one!

Tara