Sunday Health Links

Hello!

I created a new Before + After page that documents pictures of my road to health from high school all the way to 2010! I have been meaning to put this together for ages now. I hope you enjoy.

Untitledddd thumb1   Sunday Health Links

Here are some health stories I enjoyed over the past week. Eric and I especially loved #3! ;)

Health News Round Up:

Hope you are having a great day!

Meghan@traveleatlove May 9, 2010

Nice roundup! I especially love yoga pose May! :)

Lisa @ bakebikeblog May 9, 2010

Wow am LOVING the new look site…..looks fantastic :)

Beth @ Beth's Journey to Thin May 9, 2010

I know I said this yesterday but i LOVE the new design. It’s so easy to navigate and so clean looking. I love that before & after page plus all the links. Thanks for putting it together and happy Sunday!

Erin (Travel, Eat, Repeat) May 9, 2010

Just noticed the new header and loving it. Great bloggy makeover. :D

Mandiee May 9, 2010

I cannot thank you enough for this post! I didn’t know romaine lettuce was recalled and I have been enjoying it quite a bit lately. I buy the lettuce heads from the farmer’s market so I don’t think I am affected, but it is still good to know. I will be doing quite a bit of investigating, especially because I live in Michigan. Thank you, Angela! You might have saved my life (no exaggeration what-so ever)…

Have a lovely day!
xox

Lauren @ Eater not a runner May 9, 2010

I really like your new design, the header is awesome and it’s MUCH easier to read.

jenny (Green Food Diaries) May 9, 2010

love the new before + after page… thanks for this. i think i really needed it today.

Claudia May 9, 2010

HELLO! LOVE the header… you’re absolutely GLOWING in that picture.
Great before and after page.

Katherine May 9, 2010

Great links! what interesting fitness sites!
Katherine

Wei-Wei May 9, 2010

Love this post! I love that B+A page… you look beautiful in the wedding photo shoot! More photos from that, please! :) Great links, too! I’ll definitely check them out :D

Happy Mother’s Day! Have a good one :)

Wei-Wei

kelsey@snackingsquirrel.com May 9, 2010

THANK YOU LOVE!

Priyanka May 9, 2010

I love my Mum!
1. She is my unconditional supporter, I know she will be there for me when no one is.
2. She talks to me and everything is fine, anything from a headache to real problems.
3. She has the beautiful smile, when she smiles her eyes close and that is something I love!

Happy Mother’s day!

Jessica @ How Sweet It Is May 9, 2010

This is the first time I am seeing the new look. I love it!

Kirsten May 9, 2010

Love the new before and after page!

Lexie May 9, 2010

Hey Angela! I just wanted to say how much I love the new layout. The blue is so refreshing, and that picture is gorgeous. The website looks so professional and elegent.

Heather (Heather's Dish) May 9, 2010

angela, you seriously have the most beautiful smile! i love getting to see your gorgeous face every time i visit OSG :)

Heather May 9, 2010

Hi there, I love your blog, it’s very positive and you post some really great recipes.
Today’s upset me a bit, as I am a tad heavier than your highest weight- I am at the top of my healthy weight range I admit. But … maybe you are 5″3″ and I am 5″9″. Numbers… they can be a bit painful- like when someone complains they only ran 3 miles and yet for someone else that is an incredible journey. Anyway I know it’s all relative … and I think you should be very proud of all of your accomplishments!

Triathlonbabe May 9, 2010

Love the article about the Liver Detox Juice recipe. While I was on that website, Thatfit.ca, I saw the 30 day nutrition challenge, do you know anything about this?

Kristin (Cook, Bake and Nibble) May 10, 2010

Love your before & after page- you look great and you feel great, which is even better! :)

I love that you always have health & fitness links- they always lead me to something interesting!! :)

xo
K

Tara May 10, 2010

Great links! I very much enjoy thatsfit.com; I posted an honourable mention to you for the recommendation on my blog! Thanks so much! I read your blog daily :) Have a good one!

Tara