1,000 Words: Athens, Greece

1,000 words is a new series that will feature wordless photography posts ranging from food to nature to our travels and anything in between. Enjoy! :)

IMG_8964

athens43

athens42

IMG_8983

IMG_8963

Page 2 of 2«12
melissa_fl May 18, 2010

wonderful pics, absolutely mesmerizing! i cant wait to visit this summer. the online guide i ve been using is http://www.breathtakingathens.com and i have read about so many areas i want to visit and all the restaurants i want to eat at i just cant wait till its reality!

Sophie April 30, 2010

Your photographs are beautiful (and so is Athens).

Allison April 29, 2010

I actually just got back from Athens and it was so great to recognize things in your photos! Thanks for brightening my day!

Rachel April 29, 2010

Ahh…this is just too perfect. It just so happens that on this very day one year ago I was landing in Athens with my two very best friends for a month long adventure in Greece!! Honestly, changed my life. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the country, the people, the food, everything! It’s a must on anyone’s bucket list – without a doubt. Where else did you go?

Claire April 29, 2010

great idea! Greece is the one place in europe that I haven’t been to and still really want to! I am so jealous, looks amazing…also love the post idea!

jenn April 29, 2010

My kids and I have been studying Greece (we homeschool). I plan (hope) to take them there someday. Your pictures really really make me want to go!

Christine (The Raw Project) April 29, 2010

Amazing pictures!

Laura April 29, 2010

Yeeey! Greece! The Greeks tend to do the ‘old fashioned’ thing of letting their dogs run about free outside- so hopefully most of them aren’t strays, in case any one is worried. I was more concerned about how they treat their donkeys ;( I love going to Greece- I’m planning to go back again this year- I have quite a few Greek friends from uni. Where else did you go apart from Athens? My favourite time was when I went island hopping one summer- staying in places like Crete/Santorini/Naxos- great weather (coming from a Brit!!), great culture, history, sights and people. + if you ever go back that way, Turkey is amazing too- just definitely take Eric with you as your chaperone!!! Thank you for reminding me of an amazing time :)