What’s Your Sign, Baby?

by Angela (Oh She Glows) on April 18, 2010

Greetings!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed some lovely spring-time weather!

IMG_0368

I had to share with you this awesome comment I received about the Nut Butter Parsnip Fries from Jennifer:

“O.M.G. These are seriously SOOOOOOOOOOO good!  Made them last night and my husband still can’t stop talking about them and how they are absolutely restaurant material! They are definitely one of the best things to come out of our kitchen in a LONG time…..my husband just corrected me and said that they are one of the best things to come out of our kitchen EVER!!!! Thanks for sharing! I wish I would have bought more parsnips!!! Oh, and they are awesome with sweet potatoes too, I mixed them for a half and half combo—-DIVINE!!!”

Love the enthusiasm! :)

For about 5 hours this morning I worked on OSG’s website re-design! Hair pulling and headaches ensued, but I actually made a lot of progress (with Eric’s help). I am trying to get it done ASAP because I need to strike while the iron is hot! I am hoping to have it launch really soon…as in maybe tomorrow or Tuesday…!

Lunch today was wonderful and green!

IMG_4591 (2)

You know Operation Spinach Week? Well, I looked in the fridge today and I STILL had two huge bins of spinach to use up! I barely made a dent last week. Luckily, I think these two Costco bins will last at least another week or two, so I should be ok! :)

IMG_4576

I threw into the wok 4-5 cups of organic spinach along with some Crisped Potato, Chickpea, and Carrot leftovers from last week.

IMG_4593 (2)

I also added about 1/3 of a cup of Simply Natural Organic Tomato Sauce.

IMG_4582

I heated it until the spinach wilted. It was lovely and bursting with colour.

IMG_4594 (2)

I also enjoyed this random picture I snapped of our dining light…

IMG_4585

I had my lunch along with a Yellow Pepper and Fontaine Santé Roasted Red Pepper Hummus. I am obsessed with Fontaine Santé hummus! [You can find it at Costco in big tubs and at Loblaws, FYI]. This is by far the best brand I have tried (and I have tried a lot). I need to get back to making my own, but I just can’t stop buying this!

IMG_4612

After lunch I was feeling pretty bummed about not being able to race today (that makes THREE races so far in 2010 that I have not been able to run!) and I was kind of getting down on myself. It is hard when you want to do something so badly, but the body tells you otherwise, isn’t it?

I get a lot of emails from many of you who have sustained injuries and I am always asked how I got through it…

The KEY, my friends…is to stay BUSY!

Whether it is reading, lifting weights, painting, writing, attending a photography workshop, knitting, volunteering at the SPCA, whatever you enjoy…you must fill your time with something you look FORWARD to each and everyday. Schedule something in just like you would schedule in a workout!

So today, I did just that. Since I couldn’t run (safely anyways!), Eric and I decided to fill that time with a rejuvenating hike in the sun! It was just what I needed to perk myself up and remind myself that it is not the end of the world when plans don’t happen as you intend.

Life goes on. We make the best with what we have. Deep breath.

Don’t I look HAPPY?? :mrgreen: We had a ball.

IMG_0361

I was!

Is it funny that Eric and I know who Sony is??? Gotta love small towns…lol.

IMG_0366

So pretty!

IMG_0384

Eric has lived here for most of his life, so every time we go hiking he tells me amusing stories about his childhood. He was quite the hooligan! [He is a LEO, FYI…all the Leos I know are bad a$$, lol!]

IMG_0375 IMG_0378

The hike was awesome today! It cheered me right up. Unfortunately Dwight was DEAD (I must have left it on overnight), so I have no fun stats to report. We hiked for over an hour though. Good times!

IMG_0362

I look calm as a cucumber, but don’t be fooled each stick was hiding a potential snake…

When we got home, I was starving like a mad woman. I had a (trial 14) GF + raw Glo Bar with a tablespoon of chunky peanut butter on top. Awesomeness. It held over my hunger for 3 hours until dinnertime.

IMG_4617

Tonight’s question: What’s your sign, baby? :mrgreen: Do your personality traits line up with how your sign is described?

I’m a Taurus BULL (how endearing isn’t it?):

• Dedicated
  • Stubborn
  • Focused
  • Loving + playful
  • Easy-going (most of the time, but I have many stressed out moments fairly often)
  • Patient (I am not patient, although I try)
  • Loyal partner or friend
  • Good with money (MOST of the time, heh)

~~~~

Coming up tomorrow on OSG: My all-time favourite vegan casserole recipe!

Jessica @ How Sweet It Is April 18, 2010 at 5:52 pm

I am a Scorpio and seriously EVERYTHING that being a scorpio entails – the good AND bad. I am very passionate and loving, but also very stubborn. I don’t follow astrology very much, but I am definitely a true scorpio!

Anne @ Food Loving Polar Bear April 19, 2010 at 7:12 am

OMG! I could have guessed that you’re a scorpio :D me too!!

Taylor April 18, 2010 at 5:52 pm

I wish I knew more about what Pices were supposed to be like! I think they are creative and compassionate, or at least those are the positive qualities! I’d say those match up pretty well :) I’m jealous of your inherent easy-going and good-with-money traits! Those probably come in handy!

Shannon, Tropical Eats April 18, 2010 at 5:54 pm

im a taurus too! it’s crazy because i read my horoscope every day.. and it always seems to be spot on the money. Can’t wait to see your new header and layout you’ve been working so hard on!

Chase April 18, 2010 at 5:55 pm

I’m a Sagittarius through and through! Fun-loving, absentminded, friendly and sensitive. I’m a textbook Sag!

VeggieGirl April 18, 2010 at 5:55 pm

I’m an Aries and I DEFINITELY fit the description/characteristics, haha :-D

Jessica @ Dairy Free Betty April 18, 2010 at 5:55 pm

I am nothing like my sign… Aries… no fire in me at all… I am calm and relaxed most of the time… more like a Pisces… but I’m right on the cusp, so it makes sense!!

Must try those parsnip fries…

Erin (Travel, Eat, Repeat) April 18, 2010 at 6:04 pm

I’m an Aquarius and its traits totally describe me. Maybe there’s something to it after all!

Kara (@ Kara's Marathon) April 18, 2010 at 6:09 pm

I am the quintessential Libra: indecisive, romantic, easily influenced, self-indulgent, impartial, diplomatic.

My husband, on the other hand, could not be any less like his sign, Aries; he’s quiet and thoughtful and even-tempered, not impulsive or selfish or “firy” at all!

Priyanka April 18, 2010 at 6:12 pm

I am an Aquarian through and through. I must try those Parsnip fries.

I love your spinach stir fry recipe, just add some garam masala powder and turmeric and you have a yummy Indian style recipe.

Midgetkeeper April 18, 2010 at 6:13 pm

I’m an Aries, although I have no idea what that means.

Staceyhttp://stacey-healthylife.blogspot.com/ April 18, 2010 at 6:15 pm

Thanks for showing how to use up some spinach. I have a ton of greens in my fridge right now and need to start consuming mass amounts before it goes bad.

Monica April 18, 2010 at 6:22 pm

I’m a Cancer through-and-through! Loyal, emotional, sensitive, indecisive and intuitive. Sometimes its a little freaky how well I match the description, haha.

nut April 18, 2010 at 6:23 pm

u r such a pretty eater.
I have seen that brand of hummus – i think i should try it now after your review!

wow – it must take such patience to get a recipe right? I never thought about the time and exhaustion that must go into that.

you are so positive and inspiring. I would love to meet you one day. you seem like a person that can shed some “glow” on other’s lives.

Cynthia (It All Changes) April 18, 2010 at 6:25 pm

I’m a capricorn but I don’t follow astrology so I have no idea if I’m like that.

Tina April 18, 2010 at 6:26 pm

I know exactly how you feel on really WANTING to do something, but not being able to. Right now, I am trying to conceive and it is extremely hard for me mentally. I had to put on weight to get my cycle regulated and cut back on my workouts. Fitness and having goals related to it is such a HUGE part of me I feel like I am in such limbo. It is so hard not being able to push yourself when you know you physically can and you mentally want to.

Allie (Live Laugh Eat) April 18, 2010 at 6:28 pm

Hikes are the best for fun stories. Time always passes so quickly because they are so fun and relaxing.

If you can’t finish the spinach, perhaps you can cook ’em and freeze em to use for green monsters!

Kyla April 18, 2010 at 6:29 pm

I’m a Leo and I even have my sign tattooed on my ankle!
I have most of the qualities…loving to be loved, center of attention(but not showy about it) LOTS of hair, warm and friendly, enjoy the finer things in life.

Stephanie April 18, 2010 at 6:32 pm

I am DEFINITELY a true LEO!
It’s funny, I KNEW you had to be a taurus, my mom (also a Leo) once told me that wherever you see a Leo, a taurus is never far behind… and all my BFFs are taurus’!! As soon as I read that Eric was a Leo, I just KNEW. Call me psychic. lol

Britton is a Leo as well, but he’s on the cancer cusp, and I actually find he acts more like a cancer, but still has many leo traits.

Angela (ohsheglows) April 19, 2010 at 7:30 am

That is too funny! I know a lot of Taurus + Leo relationships. I think our signs gravitate toward each other because im attracted to his sense of adventure and he likes that I am stable and level-headed (they almost balance out?). They are both very loyal signs too, so I think there is a sense of comfort in that.

Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday April 18, 2010 at 6:36 pm

Can’t wait to see what you’ve concocted for the site relaunch

Erika April 18, 2010 at 6:36 pm

I am a scorpio true and true, lol…Sometimes I wish I didn’t have some of the negative traits like being jealous, but it is what it is and I’m getting better with it.
– Loyal
– fiercely independent
– Passionate
– Resourceful
– Observant
– Dynamic
– Jealous
– Stubborn

kate April 18, 2010 at 6:38 pm

I know you have a tonne of spinach to get through, have you ever put it in the freezer? I put a plastic bin of it in the freezer a little while ago because I had bought too much (buy one get one free woo!) and i just used the freezer spinach for green monsters and such! It seemed to work okay for me, it didn’t taste funny at all!

Angela (ohsheglows) April 19, 2010 at 7:30 am

Actually I forgot I could do this! Thanks for reminding me :)

Jenny April 18, 2010 at 6:38 pm

I’m a Leo, but I’m SO not glamorous and I do not have a need to be the center of attention… I am loyal, though- and stubborn sometimes;)

Colleen April 18, 2010 at 6:42 pm

My husband is a Leo and you are so right about them!!

I am a Cancer, and I fit the description quite well…I remember reading one time that Cancers don’t like to be told what to do- that’s a running joke in my family that “Colleen does not like to be told what to do!!!” I also fit the emotional, intuitive, artistic, loyal, homebody, and messy (EEK!) description, I think my sign suits me very well. I think astrology is so neat, even though I’m not one of those people who follows my horoscope each day or anything…it’s almost like the signs help you understand a person better.

Anna @ Newlywed, Newly Veg April 18, 2010 at 6:49 pm

I’m an aquarius, and it really does fit me to a T: friendly, loyal, creative, and intellectual, but also contrary and sometimes detatched or reserved.

So funny how much our signs can really reveal about our personalities!

EaterNotARunner April 18, 2010 at 6:56 pm

I’m a taurus too and I’m SO stubborn!

Beth @ Beth's Journey to Thin April 18, 2010 at 7:06 pm

I’m a Cancer and pretty true to my sign.. hard on the outside but sensitive on the inside and loyal! =)

Ashley April 18, 2010 at 7:10 pm

Hmm, I don’t even know what the traits of my sign are, lol! I’ll have to go look. I’m “cancer” though. OMG to that globar with the pnut butter on it…Love hiking, love your veggies, love the light ;) Have a great Sunday night! Ok I just looked…moody, clingy, overly-emotional, manipulative – gotta say NO to those! Not me at all. Nurturing, protective, sensitive, intuitive – YES. It says nothing about patience…but I don’t have a lot of it..but I also try!!!

Heather (Heather's Dish) April 18, 2010 at 7:13 pm

I copied this from Kara’s comment towards the top, but all of these describe me (a Libra) to a T! indecisive, romantic, easily influenced, self-indulgent, impartial, diplomatic. crazy, right?!

cassie April 18, 2010 at 7:24 pm

I’m an aries and for the most part i am true to my sign.. aries is a fire sign, and i definitely have a lot of fire in me.. i’m impatient as heck, which is a true trait for my sign..i can’t remember the other aries characteristics..

i have a totally non-horoscope question for you, how do you get your spinach to stay fresh? i fine that when i buy spinach in bulk, after a week it’s a bit spoiled or i guess not as fresh.. do you freeze it?

thanks

Angela (ohsheglows) April 19, 2010 at 7:32 am

I don’t do much…just keep it in the veggie keeper (if it fits which it usually doesnt).

Lauren April 18, 2010 at 7:34 pm

I;ve been really discouraged with my running/racing this year compared to last. I endured a bit of health issues/injuries that are preventing me from running what I would like to, but I know that I just have to be patient and it will get better. Maybe this year is not my running year, but there are so many other wonderful opportunities in store! Hiking ALWAYS makes me feel better. What a great way to relieve stress and enjoy life! :)

Carly @ The Road To Health April 18, 2010 at 7:39 pm

I’m a Leo, and a true Leo for sure! :D

JT April 18, 2010 at 7:42 pm

I am a tauraus and the husband is a leo too….

I am a true bull as well….stubborn

Hikes are the best…enjoy your sunday

chandra h April 18, 2010 at 7:45 pm

haha, I agree about Leos! :P

I’m a Scorpio, and I LOVE my sign, it makes me feel so cool, lol. apparently I am secretive, mysterious, magnetic, stubborn, powerful, passionate, etc. i just googled this description of scorps:
“Scorpios are truly the contradicting sign. They can be the best and worst of both worlds – independent and clingy, loving and cold, authoritative and weak. Above all else, they are intense about almost everything.”

yay for SPRING! :D & i love the look of your salad!

Heather April 18, 2010 at 8:04 pm

I am a Cancer!

Emotional – definitely… I even cried watching Degrassi the movie (and I can’t believe I jut admitted that I watched it haha!)
Loving – very much so
Intuitive – I am freakishly intuitive but I thought that it was just a “woman” thing
Imaginative – sometimes to my own demise
Cautious – sometimes… depending on the situation
Protective – YES, sometimes I should just let the people in my life learn from their own mistakes instead of trying to protect them from making them
Sympathetic – 100%
Moody – haha, unfortunately this can be true although since I’ve started eating healthy real foods rather than what I mistook for “healthy”, my moodiness has drastically decreased
Touchy – at times
Unable to let go of things – at times… haha

Jil April 18, 2010 at 8:19 pm

This is what I found for Sagittarius:
* Fun (I hope!)
* Optimist (most of the time)
* Good-natured (I hope!)
* Sociable (Yup)
* Spiritual (In my own way)
* Impatient (HAH. YES.)
* Fears responsibility (Meh..not so much)
* Self-indulgence (okay…a little true)
* Fanaticism (ehh, I dunno about that)
* Peter Pan syndrome (Does this refer to wanting to stay young? I guess I’ve still got a bit of a kid in me :) )
* Tendency to gamble (HAH NO!)

Angela (ohsheglows) April 19, 2010 at 7:33 am

My brother is a Sag and he totally has Peter Pan Syndrome! bahaha

Lisa (bakebikeblog) April 18, 2010 at 8:24 pm

a new website design??? Argh it can be so frustrating! Can’t wait to see the new look :)

I am COMPLETELY a Gemini :)
Communicative – check
child-like fascination with the world and with new experiences – check
Likes to keep busy – check!
Can become bored easily – double check!

Angela (ohsheglows) April 19, 2010 at 7:33 am

that is my sister!

Elizabeth April 18, 2010 at 8:27 pm

Leo all the way! :)

Kelsey April 18, 2010 at 8:33 pm

ARIES! 110% fits me exactly!!

Betsy H. April 18, 2010 at 8:55 pm

I am a Taurus as well! Yeah, for us “bulls” :) My b-day is May 20. To your question….I am all the traits you listed except the patient one ( I am FAR from that).
Hope you get back to running soon. It’s a bummer you have been down for so long.
Have a Great week :)

Lisa April 18, 2010 at 8:59 pm

I’m a Capricorn–and a Capricorn in EVERY sense of the word too! ;)

Jessica @ The Process of Healing April 18, 2010 at 9:00 pm

I am a Taurus too and I fit everything except for the patient… definitely NOT!
As for the injury thing, staying busy is a must. I get really really down when I’m not busy. And since I’ve been on crutches, I can’t really BE busy so it sucks. I can’t wait to get off of crutches just so that I can DO something.

Julie @savvyeats April 18, 2010 at 9:06 pm

Another Taurus right here.

Dedicated – Yep!
Stubborn – Check
Focused – Definitely check
Loving + playful – Yep!
Easy-going – Eh… only a little bit
Patient – Like you, I try but struggle with this one
Loyal partner or friend -Yes!
Good with money – How about “decent” with money? ;)

Paige (RAN) April 18, 2010 at 9:15 pm

Those hiking pictures are so cute! Too funny you know who Sony is LOL

I’m an aries…through and through!

Alyson @ Nourished Fitness April 18, 2010 at 9:20 pm

Oh goodness that salad looks so good! I’m in the same boat, 2 giant containers of spinach that I can’t let go to waist. Oh and I’m a leo and I fit it to a T :)

Mary April 18, 2010 at 9:49 pm

I’m a Gemini. I think that I definitely fit the descriptors. high energy, fast paced. haha!

Jolene April 18, 2010 at 9:53 pm

I am a Libra … Libras are all about balance, and I totally am. Everything in my life is balanced, and I am really good a juggling a lot of things at once.

I love your light fixture – it is beautiful!!!

Kris | iheartwellness.com April 18, 2010 at 10:21 pm

Beautiful day out!! I love spending Sunny Sunday’s enjoying the outdoors ;)

Aquarius baby!!! I totally believe in what the stars say ;)

Have a great evening!

XXOO
Kris

kate April 18, 2010 at 11:09 pm

Ahhh! I am so scared of snakes. But I still love to be outdoors & hike. In fact, Ive never seen one in the wild! Thanks god!

One Healthy Apple April 18, 2010 at 11:14 pm

I love hiking with my husband too!

I am a pisces- creative, sensitive, spaced out- all of the above! I am a little bit more panicked than the typical pisces, but I love learning about the traits associated with signs for fun!

Carissa @ Fit To Indulge April 19, 2010 at 12:46 am

Pisces!!! I’m a dreamer, compassionate, and totally spontaneous.. yep that fits the bill. :) And your day looks a lot like mine. Nothing like a nice hike on a spring day. Your spinach eats look nummy too!

Sam April 19, 2010 at 3:40 am

I’m a taurus too, and those traits describe me perfectly! Dedicated – yep. Focused – yup. Stubbon – oh yes! Hehe. When’s your birthday Ange?

Angela (ohsheglows) April 19, 2010 at 7:35 am

May 16th :) you?

Rachel (Suburban Yogini) April 19, 2010 at 3:57 am

Himself is a Leo too and has a massive lion tattooed on his arm just to prove how BadAss he is!!!!

I am a Gemini and it is sooo true. I’m flighty and indecisive and have weird mood swings and can be very ungrounded. Luckily I have my Leo man to keep my feet on the ground!

Michelle April 19, 2010 at 4:50 am

I am also a Taurus, and I am pretty much like my sign. I’m not that stubborn, though. I’m much more passive!

Cassie @ A Very Busy Mind April 19, 2010 at 5:02 am

Taurus here, too! May 11th. I’d say the description fits me pretty well…minus the impatient and easy-going parts. I’m a pretty high-strung individual. :)

Maura April 19, 2010 at 6:44 am

Definitely a Gemini :) Curious, easily distracted, loves to talk– yup, that’s me!

Kris April 19, 2010 at 7:03 am

Sagitarius here. I’m totally opposite. Def not the life of the party :)

I love your posts! So inspiring and positive! Let your body heal and the races will still be there. Have a great day!

Ashley April 19, 2010 at 7:12 am

I’m a virgo about 90% lol. I’m meticulous and health oriented, but I wouldn’t say I lack passion and I’m an artist so I’m more creative than my sign gives me credit for.

Anne @ Food Loving Polar Bear April 19, 2010 at 7:16 am

I’m a true scorpio :D and my dad and my first serious boyfriend are both Leos, they’re troublemakers that’s for sure ;)

Kristin (Cook, Bake and Nibble) April 19, 2010 at 7:17 am

That lunch looks awesome! I LOVE that hummus… and they had it on sale at Valumart this week! But I JUST made my own hummus, so I resisted…. :(

I am a Leo! I used to be a badass…. Now I’m old and boring, haha. But I still have crazy hair and can be a little vain. ;)

xo
K

Angela (ohsheglows) April 19, 2010 at 7:36 am

I will have to learn more about your past…hehe

Tracey @ I'm Not Superhuman April 19, 2010 at 7:39 am

“If you are injured you must find a way to fill that time with an activity you enjoy.” So true! At first when I injured my two knees I’d sit around and feel sad that I couldn’t do anything I wanted to. Now I go to the movies instead so that the time is filled…and my mind is off my inabilities.

Lauren April 19, 2010 at 7:46 am

I am a cancer, and some of the traits fit, but some of them don’t. I grew up in a house with my mom and my sister and they are both Libras, so I think a lot of their Libra traits rubbed off on me! Still a cancer at heart though.

I’ve seen that hummus at costco…usually in HUGE tubs haha. Never tried it though. I’m always overwhelmed by food at costco and the big packages. Its a lot of stuff, if you live alone. I’ll try looking for it at the grocery store, its look yummy.

Christina April 19, 2010 at 8:21 am

I’m a Libra. I just looked up their traits and it’s weird how many of them I have! Diplomatic, flirt, easygoing, peaceable.. the list goes on!

Lindsay April 19, 2010 at 8:48 am

My fiance and I are both Scorpios and both is that a combination!! We both fit the description to a T too :)

I’ve been dealing with some running injuries too… I’m set to run my first half-marathon next weekend and as I’ve been running the longer distances, my right ankle has been giving me trouble. I have this soreness around my heel and can’t seem to make it go away =/

Miriam April 19, 2010 at 8:50 am

I am a leo and my bf is also a leo! Grrrr!!!… We both love to shine, like to have a big social life and network, are generous people… and we are both hard headed, impatient… ! So yes, I must say that our sign, without defining who we are 100%, is giving some clear indications!

Bronwyn April 19, 2010 at 9:28 am

Scorpio here, for the most part. My birthday is Oct 23 though, so I have a lot of random Libra traits as well. Sometimes depending on the horoscope I’m reading, I am libra…

Shelly April 19, 2010 at 9:35 am

I’m a Leo too!
I can definitely be warm and generous like my sign says, but I think that I am *really* introverted for a Leo. I get along well with people and can be talkative, but I really don’t like to stand out.

[email protected] April 19, 2010 at 10:29 am

I’m a Cancer, and while I have the Cancer moodiness, they are also supposed to be emotional and kind. I am actually more of a fire-ish personality. My fiance is a Scorpio but doesn’t act at all like a fire sign, but he would make a good Cancer. We always joke that our birthdays got mixed up!

Twisted Chicken April 19, 2010 at 10:53 am

I am definitely a Taurus and I think that’s a very good thing.

Thanks to your fantastic and enthusiastic influence, I tried a few new foods this weekend. First time buying real maple syrup, almond milk and quinoa. First time making breakfast oatmeal, black bean burgers, hummus and quinoa. All were so delicious and surprisingly satisfying without weighing me down. I felt full but not heavy or lethargic as I normally do. I am testing the waters of going meat-free (at least red meat for sure) and I am thrilled at the dishes I made this weekend.

Thanks for this great website. You are helping me change my attitudes about food and health and fitness which is having a profoundly positive effect on my life.

Grace aka Triathlonbabe April 19, 2010 at 11:12 am

I am a Gemini, through and through and am married to one. We are absolutely compatible in every way as well. Gemini is an energetic, charismatic, communicative, witty individual with a child-like fascination with the world and with new experiences. I totally refuse to grow up even almost about to be 44 yrs old. I am young at heart and I think even when I’m 75, I will still have that mentality.

Ahhhh running injuries, I have 2 bulging discs and severe sciatica due to running on hard surfaces for so many years, but I just rest up and then get back out there and keep on trucking….until I can’t. I know that’s not good, but it’s so hard to give up something completely that you are so passionate about.

Courtney April 19, 2010 at 11:39 am

I have been reading food/health blogs for about three years now and I have to admit, I’m really tired of hearing people complain about not being able to run because of injuries. This is not meant to be offensive in any way, but I have to share my own thoughts… does it ever occur to any of you that maybe, just maybe, the human body is not meant to run with that amount of intensity and frequency? If you push your body so much that it gets injured, over and over again, then maybe it’s time to stop. That doesn’t mean you can’t run and running can be healthy… but overexerting yourself is NOT.

[email protected] April 19, 2010 at 1:50 pm

Another Taurus…April 25! I fit the script to a “T” too! I am patient…until I lose patience and then all bets are off so watch out!!

Steam the spinach and freeze in Green Monster portion sizes…that is what I do so I don’t have to steam as often.

Eunice April 19, 2010 at 2:00 pm

Haha my boyfriend is a Taurus and he is every single thing on that list! Especially the patient (with me) part :)

alicia April 19, 2010 at 6:12 pm

I’m a Taurus, May 8th, and I’m everything the list says (except the money part). I’m extremely patient, but don’t test me :)

Jeniffer April 20, 2010 at 6:52 am

I’m an Aquarius, and everything I have ever read about them is me!
Once in awhile I’ll check my horoscope, just for fun, and at times it can be pretty accurate for me.
Just found your site the other day, and have (pardon the term when so much of this is cooking!) “devoured” much of it already.
Great site. And hiking, for me before we had kids, was my most challenging and often-repeated workout. I stopped after the kids were born, because there were things that just were not compatable for them. Hills and trees and bugs, oh my! LOL
:-D