The Tuesday Happy Dance

I want to scream it at the top of my lungs…

BIG NEWS! GLO BARS WILL OFFICIALLY BE SOLD IN A STORE!! :mrgreen:

It was so much hard work to get here and I finally got my first order today for Glo Bars to be carried in a large health food store in Thornhill, Ontario. This health food store is amazing and I couldn’t be more proud to have my bars on their shelves. However, I don’t want to jinx myself, so I am going to wait until the bars are actually on the store shelves before I tell you where they will be sold! I hope that those of you in the area will stop by next week and show your support! :) I will be revealing the exact location shortly…

Whew. Very exciting morning.

In other news, I am trying to post twice a day now. I am testing it out to see how it goes! My goal is shorter and more frequent posts. I think this will be more manageable for me rather than one huge post a day. No promises yet though! ;)

Breakfast was another Carrot Cake Green Monster. Lunch was quick, healthy, and delicious…

Amy’s Reduced-sodium Split pea soup:

IMG_3756IMG_3755

Mary’s Crackers with hummus:

IMG_3752

Red Pepper with balsamic:

IMG_3762IMG_3760

High in iron—MULBERRIES!

IMG_3766

Stems and all. ;)

I did not have time to do a health news round up while away on vacation so I thought I would put one together today to catch up on some great health links from the past week!

Health News Round-Up

Scientists have detected BPA along the shorelines of 20 countries – Globe and Mail

How To Dine Out and Order Healthy – Fit Sugar

Are running shoes making your feet soft? – National Post

The best running apps for your iphone – That’s Fit

Mark Bittman’s top 12 make-ahead dishes – NY Times

Have you had a workout injury? – Fit Bottomed Girls

Want to age well? Laugh it up! – Globe and Mail

Lift heavier weights with fewer reps to tone up and boost metabolism – NY Times

Poll: Do you have exercise free days of the week? – Fit Sugar

Now I will do my own fun poll today…

Tough one, eh?? :)

I picked win a race of any distance because that is probably the least likely for me. However, one of my shorter term goals is to come in the top three in my age group. I did that for my first race- a fairly small 10k- and I would like to do it again!  What did you pick?

Today is another rest day for me because I am a bit sore from my 10k mock race yesterday! Need to rest up in case I end up racing this weekend… :) Thanks for sharing your thoughts on how far you will drive for a race! It was fun to read. I would love to organize a big race meet-up at some point. I have always wanted to run a race in San Francisco—anyone have any good races to suggest? :)

Cya in a while crocodile…

1 Allie (Live Laugh Eat) April 6, 2010

CONGRATS ANGE!!!!! Wow that’s big. Go you!!

2 Midgetkeeper April 6, 2010

Congratulations on your big news!!! That’s awesome.

3 Lauren April 6, 2010

WOW!!! YAY!!!

My guess: Planet Organic. I’ll find out soon enough if I’m right! ;)

4 Laura Georgina April 6, 2010

Woot woot!!! That is truly awesome. How a year can change things, right?? I’m like you with the jinxes, so don’t disclose the name of the shop until they’re on the shelf–and then toast to your success in the aisle next to them :-)

5 Heather (Heather's Dish) April 6, 2010

HURRAY!!! that’s so amazing…it’s so great to see all of your hard work STILL paying off big time! can’t wait for the bars to be sold in stores in the US too (soon i bet!)

6 Jessica @ How Sweet April 6, 2010

Congrats Ange! :)

7 Christina April 6, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Woohooo!!

I would love to accomplish all of the options above but I chose complete a triathalon because I’ve always wanted to do one. Hopefully this summer I will at least do a sprint tri.

8 Sarah @ THE FOODIE DIARIES April 6, 2010

Congrats, Angela!! So amazing, and I’m so thrilled for you! As always, gracias for the health news round up. I love when you do them!

9 Sara April 6, 2010

Congratulations, Angela! I can’t wait to find out the location. I’ve always wanted to try your bars, and since my sister lives in Thornhill, I’d love to pick up a few to try when I visit her!

10 Jenny April 6, 2010

Congratulations! That’s such a huge deal:) I can’t wait for them to be sold in Florida;)

11 Nicole of Raspberry Stethoscope April 6, 2010

CONGRATS!!! it is so amazing since i’ve been following you since before the bars even existed. I love to read the transformation of your business. can’t wait to see them at the big stores, like whole foods!!!:):)

12 Christina April 6, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is a BIG deal! Way to go =)

13 Sarah April 6, 2010

Congratulations Angela! Can’t wait to see Glo bars in a store in Vancouver one day!
I just signed up for the San Francisco Women’s Marathon which is on October 17th this year, there is a half marathon as well. Best thing about this race is that you get a Tiffany & co. finishers necklace!! Its a lottery though so will have to wait and see if I get a place. Here is the link for it: http://inside.nike.com/blogs/nikerunning_events-en_US/?tags=nike_womens_marathon_2010

14 Lauren April 6, 2010

Congratulations!

I would also love to win a race of any distance…it is probably the least likely for me, aside from skydiving, which I would never be able to do. It seems incredibly scary.

15 aron April 6, 2010

CONGRATS!!!

and come to SF!!!!! there are lots of fun races here :)

16 Ryan @ Greens for Good April 6, 2010

Oh my gosh, congratulations Angela!!! I’m so excited for you! :)

17 Lauren @ Eater not a runner April 6, 2010

Congrats that is SO exciting! I said finish a marathon….you never know I guess :-)

18 Anna @ Newlywed, Newly Veg April 6, 2010

Holy cow!!! That’s BIG news!!! Big congrats, girl!

19 Rose April 6, 2010

Congratulations! That is amazing!

20 Bethany (Not Unless I'm Being Chased) April 6, 2010

Well that’s it — I’m moving to Canada! Any chance you can get a US store to carry them? ;)
Only kidding — this accomplishment is huge and you should be incredibly proud of all your hard work!

21 Jen April 6, 2010

Yay!! Congratulations! :)

22 Morgan @ Healthy Happy Place April 6, 2010

that is amazing news!!!!! congrats!!! you deserve all of these wonderful things happening in your life. Good things come to those who work hard! :)

23 Nicole @ Geek Turned Athlete April 6, 2010

First off: congrats! You totally deserve it!

The only ones that I haven’t done are qualify for boston (I need to live in the states for that, but I will get my chance soon enough) and win a race.

I’m running my first marathon in Paris this weekend and I’m so excited! Done tris, and I’m actually signed up for my first half Ironman in September!

24 nut April 6, 2010

Hi Glow,
I am so excited that you will have your bars in stores. I have been wanting to buy them. When they come out I will be able to show them on my blog. That lunch looks stellar.

If you want a good worker…I am Canadian…possibly living close somewhat to u…and I need a job :)
I have 2 university degrees in healthcare field. Am passionate about writing, nutrition, literacy, and finding the way in life!!
At a tough spot in life now, but trying to trooper thru as best I can.
Anyway, if u know of any jobs , let me know :) My industry is not doing so well with hiring and I am financially in crisis! SOrry for the novel!
I certainly don’t eat as beautifully as u…but everyone is different!

25 Jenna April 6, 2010

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! That is the most amazing news, ever! You’ve worked so hard for this, you definitly deserve this. :)

26 Diana April 6, 2010

I read about it on your twitter! Congratulations, that’s awesome! :)

27 Michelle @ Give Me the Almond Butter April 6, 2010

That’s SOOOO great! I’ve always wanted to try your globars after seeing them all over the blog world. They should come to the USA ;)

28 One Healthy Apple April 6, 2010

Congrats on getting your bars in a store- very well deserved!

29 Ali April 6, 2010

Congrats! And consider doing the Nike Women’s Marathon for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society! It’s in San Francisco in October. :-)

30 Angela (Oh She Glows) April 6, 2010

Ohhh October would be perfecto! Thanks for the idea :)

31 Kate April 6, 2010

I just registered for the random drawing for the half… got my fingers crossed!

32 Bec April 6, 2010

I am so happy for you! Congratulations!! Could not happen to a more dedicated, deserving and hard working person. You really are an amazing person Angela and you have inspired me and many others on the web already. Now it is your turn to take the in store health food market by storm. Good for you and well done!!!!!!

33 Tracey @ TropicalHappiness April 6, 2010

CONGRATS! That is such huge news that your globars are going to be in a store! You should be so proud of all of the hard work you have put into your bakery! It’s incredible!

34 Allison @ Food For Healing April 6, 2010

i picked 26.2 miles, because that would be such a challenge and an accomplishment for me!

CONGRATS! can’t wait for the follow up news. maybe next Glo bars in Saskatchewan? lol

35 MAJL April 6, 2010

I missed your post about the how far you would go. I flew to Vancouver last year to do the Grouse Grind and it was amazing! Congrats on the store thingy. If you every go peanut and almond free, that would be wonderful..unless my allergies clear up!

36 Eric April 6, 2010

Good job Ange! Hard work is paying off!

37 Angela (Oh She Glows) April 6, 2010

test

38 Eve April 6, 2010

Woo Hooooo! That is great news Angela! So happy for you – you have worked sooo hard and you deserve to be recognized for it! Can’t wait til you can get them sold here in the UK!! ;-)

39 Beth @ Beth's Journey to Thin April 6, 2010

How exciting Angela!!!

40 Megan @ Healthy Hoggin' April 6, 2010

Congrats on the BIG news!! That’s so exciting!!!!!

I think running a marathon is the only realistic goal for me out of all those choices– there’s no way I’m skydiving EVER (terrified of heights!), and I’m pretty wimpy when it comes to biking and swimming, too, so a triathlon is out of the question, too! :D

41 Bella (Stilettos on the Streetcar) April 6, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS!

I look forward to the day when Glo Bars are available in Toronto health food stores… actually, I look forward to the day when they’re available in all grocery stores. :)

I ask my local health food store if they stock Glo Bars every time I’m in there. I know they don’t, but I’m hoping they’ll get the hint!

42 Jennifer April 6, 2010

Congrats! That is really wonderful! I am so excited for you!! The Glo Bars are great! I tried your variety pack and didn’t find a flavor I didn’t like!

43 Angela (Oh She Glows) April 6, 2010

Thanks everyone!!! Your comments really made my day :)

44 *Andrea* April 6, 2010

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! i wish the store could be Boston College dining hall ;)

you’re so accomplished!! love it.

i adore split pea soup. especially with mary’s crackers… you definitely introduced me to those and i’m never turning back haha

45 BostonRunner April 6, 2010

Congratulations!! That’s so exciting about Glo Bars!
As much as I want to run a marathon some day, I’d pick win a race of any distance because I think this would just be SO cool.

46 aneta April 6, 2010

cognrats! that is awesome.
and yes, pls let us know what store. I live in aurora and thornhill is very close to me. i will for sure go check em out and purchase some!! yay!

47 Jessica April 6, 2010

Congrats!

I picked to win a race of any distance because that’s the one that’s least likely to happen for me right now. I have plans to do the other 4 things within the next couple of years, but it’s harder to plan winning a whole race!

48 Mara @ What's for Dinner? April 6, 2010

YAAAAAY CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

I picked “win a race of any length” but really, I’d like to just complete one!

49 Melissa April 6, 2010

CONGRATS! That’s awesome that all your hard work paid off. And blogging twice a day? you go girl!

50 Carly April 6, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS ANGELA!Way to go! That is so exciting! Hope they come to Vancouver one day soon :)

51 Kristina April 6, 2010

Ok I SO know but I don’t wanna jinx ya. Does it start with an “A”? If so that is my MOST favourite store ever! Amazing selection, even better prices. I am like a kid in a candy store when I’m there. I wish there was one in the west-end. Congrats!

52 Abri April 6, 2010

HUGE news! Congrats!!

53 Alexandra April 6, 2010

Congratulations! That is such great news! You should consider participating in the Ottawa Race Weekend here in O-town. It is so much fun and the energy of all the runners is amazing!

54 Annah April 6, 2010

Congratulations! You’ve worked so hard and deserve all of the success that is coming to you!

55 Jil April 6, 2010

Congratulations!! I’m sure there’s no way you can jinx yourself – you’ve got an amazing product, and now more people get to know about it!! Yayyy! :-D

56 Jenny (Green Food Diaries) April 6, 2010

congratulations!!! i think i know which store you mean in thornhill. exciting!!!

57 Staceyhttp://stacey-healthylife.blogspot.com/ April 6, 2010

Yay in stores that’s awesome, great job.

58 Danica April 6, 2010

Congrats on getting GLO BARS into your local health food store – AWESOME! I can’t wait to see them in the states too :)

It’s sooooo cool because I’ve watched your success from back when you first started your blog….You completely deserve everything that is coming your way :)

59 Rosa April 6, 2010

eek! love the blog (new-ish reader here). what do mulberries taste like? my interest is piqued!

60 Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin April 6, 2010

Wow, congratulations!! You have worked so hard for this and you really deserve it! :)

61 blair April 6, 2010

I picked qualify for Boston, similarly because I think it’s the least possible for me. After finishing my first half last month, I know I’ll definitely be able to run a marathon one day (when I have enough time for the training). Winning my age division would be fun, but not top priority for me. I know there are lots of faster runners out there, I’m just happy improving my own time. And skydiving is so not an option for me EVER!

Congrats spreading glo bars! That’s so exciting!!

62 Katie April 6, 2010

Congrats on the run, the bars, and taking a well-deserve rest day!

63 Crystal April 6, 2010

Congrats!! This is great news to hear! If you ever make a globar without peanut butter or peanuts, I would love to try it. :) I’m not allergic – I just don’t like the taste of PB. Almond butter is my love. :D

A triathalon sounds interesting, but I think I’d rather stick to one activity – running or swimming.

64 Rebecca @ How the Cookies Crumble April 6, 2010

Yay! Congratulations on your bars being sold in stores!!! How exciting!!

I picked I would qualify for the Boston Marathon. Why, you ask? Well I figured I can run a marathon, compete in a triathlon and skydive all with just some training and money. Doesn’t mean I necessarily have to be a fast runner/biker/swimmer/faller. :-) I just have to do it. The tie was between winning a race and qualifying for Boston, and for me, qualifying for the Boston Marathon would be amazing! Especially, because realistically, I am not a fast runner and will probably never qualify unless I’m 80 and still in excellent health! :-) Here’s to banking on health in my old ages!

65 The Healthy Hostess April 6, 2010

Congrats Angela! That is so amazing! I can’t wait to see them in stores in Ohio! I know you will be there soon!

66 Andrea April 6, 2010

Congratulations!!!! That is HUGE! Are you doing anything to celebrate?

67 mal April 6, 2010

congrats! and i think 2 short posts a day will be wonderful! i love reading your blog so i hope you can make it happen.

68 Jennifer April 6, 2010

What exciting news! I’m thrilled for you :)

I voted “qualify for Boston Marathon”. A dear friend of mine has run it twice and she’s a power house! Up there with the elite runners. Quilifing would be a personal goal to know I’m good enough, fast enough to be running with other elite runners.

Another personal one, is to be able to pace with my hubby in 10k runs. His PB is 35:08. He think’s my PB of 45 is a stroll in the park lol.

69 Marcia April 6, 2010

I had to put “complete a triathlon”, because:
1. I don’t swim worth a darn
2. After running a half marathon and training for a 2nd, I really have no desire to do a marathon.
3. Boston – see #2. I mean, it would be AWESOME to qualify for Boston, but it’s a physical impossibility, so I wanted to pick something that was actually realistic. I bet if I worked at it, I could run a half at a 9:00 mile. But qualify for Boston? Physically impossible.
4. Win a race: see #3. I came in 4th in a 5k once. #3 was 6 minutes faster. I won’t ever win a race until I’m running a 7:30 mile or thereabouts, and that’s not realistic.
5. Skydive…no way, nuh uh forget about that. Yikes.

70 Mo April 6, 2010

I have a suggestion for a race that is NEAR San Francisco. The Big Sur Marathon! Arguably the most scenic marathon in the world. They have a 20 mile powerwalk and 10.6, and 9 mile races. It is the last Sunday in April – you can check it out at http://www.bsim.org.

I have participated in the 10 mile and hoped to run/walk the 20 mile this year, but it was sold out by the time I registered. I am registered for the 9 miler and hope to someday run the marathon. Someday….

71 Lynda April 6, 2010

Yay!!!!For you and for Glo Bars.

I voted to win any kind of race. that would be amazing but first i would just like to participate in a race, but I’m too scared ;)

72 Angela April 6, 2010

That’s awesome – WAY TO GO!!

I would love to do a triathalon, but would also love to do my first 1/2 marathon in Vegas this year at the R&R marathon in Dec.

73 Jessica @ The Process of Healing April 6, 2010

Congratulations!!!!!!! I knew, I KNEW that it was only a matter of time!

74 Heather @ Side of Sneakers April 6, 2010

Congratulations!!! I’m so impressed (but not surprised!) with all your success & hardwork!! (Or should I say success because of your hardwork!)

75 Kris April 6, 2010

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I am so, so happy for you :)

Way to go!

76 SoVeryFabulous April 6, 2010

Wow, that’s so exciting, congrats on having your bars in a store! :)

77 Cynthia (It All Changes) April 6, 2010

Congrats on such a huge accomplishment!

I would love to finish a marathon. It is my ultimate fitness goal so I would love to accomplish it.

78 Cassandra April 6, 2010

Congrats!!!!!!! I’m so excited for you this is the beginning of a whole new empire for you :) Glo-bars will be global :)

79 nelly April 6, 2010

oh my goodness i totally know which store…and i am totally excited for you…and for me!!!!

woot…i’m happy dancing over here too!

=)

congrats lady…(unofficially)…

80 Tracey @ I'm Not Superhuman April 6, 2010

Congrats!! I only wish Glo bars were sold in the US at some place like Whole Foods. That would be the peak of awesomeness, which I’m sure you know. Go you!!

81 Elyse April 6, 2010

Congratulations! That is such exciting news!

82 Erin April 6, 2010

Congratulations, Angela! I am so happy for you, and you truly deserve it so much. Also, I am so excited about your twice a day posts. It feels like Christmas! :)

83 Meredith (Pursuing Balance) April 6, 2010

Congratulations! That’s great news!

84 Lizzie April 6, 2010

About time!! :) Actually, I have to confess that I haven’t ordered your go bars (yet), but they look very yummy – and I have made some of your recipes and they were all really good . .. so how could a health store turn you down. Time for a week celebration methinks!! :)

85 Laura @ youngDCliving April 6, 2010

That’s so exciting! Congratulations.

I HAVE gone skydiving and it was the best experience ever! You MUST try it—I’m scared of heights too, I swear!

86 Kelly April 6, 2010

Congratulations! That is fantastic! :)

87 chrissy endicott April 6, 2010

Congrats Angela!!! Nice to see all your hard work pay off :)

88 Katherine @ Lipgloss and Spandex April 6, 2010

Congrats, Angela! That is so incredibly exciting :)

89 Hangry Pants April 6, 2010

Congratulations on the Glo Bars. Whoever can buy them in stores is so lucky!

90 Leah April 6, 2010

Oh wow congrats!! Thats awesome news. I would TOTALLY go in and buy them if I lived in the area. But Vancouver to Ontario is quite the commute!! :)

91 Cristina April 6, 2010

Congrats on the Glo bars! I like the idea of 2 posts a day, I normally check OSG when I get online just incase you’ve posted again since I got on last :p I picked qualify for Boston…that’s my “secret life goal”. I also have always said the only reason I would get a tattoo is if I ran Boston, maybe one day!

92 Priyanka April 6, 2010

That is amazing news Angela! Congratulations, I am so happy for you!

93 Lizz @ leadingthegoodlife April 6, 2010

Congratulations!!! That is very exciting news. :)

94 Salah@myhealthiestlifestyl April 6, 2010

I would definitely skydive b/c I don’t think my leg injury could handle the training for any of the others!

95 Nicole April 7, 2010

Congratulations on your Glo Bars! How exciting!!

I have got to say, the little bowl and the bunny spoon from your previous post are so cute!

Best of luck!

96 Sam @ Snowflakes and Sunshine April 7, 2010

Congrats Ange, that#s a-maz-ing!! Don’t suppose you have any plans to ship Glo bars to the UK anytime soon? I’m literally dying to try one!

97 Anne April 7, 2010

Congratulations, and I can only chime in with the others: tell us when they are available for shipping to other places :-) untill then, hope sales will be terrific. Thanks for the health news, and love your food, easy and inspiring ;-)

98 Julia April 7, 2010

I’m from Thornhill and I totally know which health food store you’re talking about (I think!!). Congrats!! I know that place is super popular and very busy, especially since it’s one of the few really good health food stores up that way (besides the Planet Organics chains). Very exciting! The next time I am up to visit my parents I will stop in and buy one of your bars :)

99 Ulli April 7, 2010

wow, congrats on having your glo bars sold in a store!!! i would love to have them here in austria too :) have a nice day!!

100 M i s s (@mediterraneanmiss) April 7, 2010

Congrats lady!!! I’ll be sure to stop by and pick some up as soon as you let me know when they’re going to be on the shelves :D

101 Paige (RAN) April 7, 2010

Congrats, Ange!!! SO happy for ya! Though I knew it would happen :D
I picked same as you – for the same reason!

102 Kristin (Cook, Bake and Nibble) April 7, 2010

Congratulations! That is awesome big news!!!!

xo
K

103 Carolyn @ lovinlosing.com April 7, 2010

Congrats on getting your bars in stores!! P.S. I went with complete a triathlon. That is a 2-3 yr goal for me.

104 Jewel@fit-and-fabulous-jewel April 7, 2010

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!!

The only realistic goal on your list for me I have done! Just after my divorce about ten years ago I went skydiving and it was a blast!

But from the remaining, I would love to be able to run a marathon.

105 Keri April 7, 2010

Congrats!! I need to try your glow bars…

I picked qualify for Boston. I finished 1 marathon in 2009 but went WAY slower than I had planned (I was actually getting over an infection and wasn’t as recovered as I thought, not a good time to try my first marathon!) I would like to get my time down the next time I do one (planning on 2011), but you need a pretty darn good time to qualify for Boston! lol I can’t swim, so triathlons are out of the picture!

106 Therese April 7, 2010

ACK! Congrats!!! Depending on where it is in the city I’ll so be there AND a regular at that!

107 Jesse April 7, 2010

congrats on your big news! that is so AWESOME :)

108 Katy ( The Balanced Foodie ) April 7, 2010

I’m so excited for you!! GloBars are AMAZING!! I hope American health food stores realize what’s up because I would so buy these every week. Love love love!

Also, I started posting twice a week and I think it’s the perfect amount for me. If I do 3, I’d go CRAZY. But if I only did one I would go nuts with the length of it! Good luck! :)

109 Jenn April 7, 2010

That is so EXCITING!!!! Very happy for you Angela!!!

110 Miranda April 7, 2010

A day behind in my reading. CONGRATULATIONS on getting your Glo Bars into a store. I am relatively new to following your site (a month or two) and recently checked out your Glo Bar site. So inspirational all that you have done and gotten with your hard work.

Poll answer:
Tiathlong – as I am signed up for a Try-a-try (375m swim, 10k bike & 2.5k run) Aug 22nd in Orillia.

111 Erin April 7, 2010

WOW! Congrats on the Glo Bars sale!!! That’s big time!

112 Grace aka Triathlonbabe April 7, 2010

Just saw this one today! Can I get a whoot-whoot!!!!! Way to go lady! It’s funny, because we have a store down here in Dallas, called Central Mkt and also a Market St and I’ve looked for your bars but to no avail….so now that you will be placing them out there, what stores will you be putting them in? Or did I miss that info.? Doh!

Answer to your question:
I’ve done a marathon
I’ve done several triathlons
So I chose skydive, because that is on my bucket list and I wanted to do it for my 40th but chickened out so I’ll do it this year for my DH’s 50th since he wants to do it. Woohoo!

As for a good race in SF, I believe there is a really cool, women’s race, the Nike Women’s marathon and half marathon. Not sure the time of year it is, but I’d love to do that one, because I love SF!!!

113 zestycook April 7, 2010

COngrats on getting those bars in a STORE….. I ate all the bars I could find in my treat bag from the HLS last summer. Loved them!

114 Fae April 7, 2010

Wow, that`s great, Angela!!! Good for you! I will definitely be heading to Thornhill as soon as they are on the shelves!!!!

115 Christine (The Raw Project) April 7, 2010

Congrats, that’s awesome!!!

116 Lisa (bakebikeblog) April 7, 2010

oooh just read your announcement!!! Congratulations girl!!!

117 Jolene April 9, 2010

A BIG Congratulations to you regarding the Bars!!!!!!! Everyone is going to LOVE them and you are going to need to higher some workers girl!!!

118 Tamara April 11, 2010

Congrats Angela! I’m so happy that your bars will be sold in stores. Great things happen to great people. Best Wishes!

119 Dominique April 18, 2010

Yay, how exciting! I will definitely make the trip to Thornhill to pick up some Glo Bars. It’ll save me on shipping ;)