In A Jiffy Spelt Veggie Burgers

IMG_9097

Cooking and baking > Unpacking

Small, embarrassing confession:

I still haven’t unpacked from our trip to New Brunswick over Christmas!! My clothes are currently placed neatly in a heap around my suitcase. It is a very sad sight. The fact of the matter is unpacking won’t bake my bars for me or create blog content, so it has been put on the back burner! Priorities…right? ;)

Before we get to these amazingly easy veggie burgers that I made, I will announce the winner of the gorgeous Lululemon yoga tote!

Untitled

d

Congrats Jessica! Please email me (angela@ohsheglows.com) with your mailing address and I will get this bag and Chocolate Spice tea shipped off to you!

Thank you to everyone who entered! There are certainly tons of Lululemon fans on this blog!

IMG_9099

In A Jiffy Spelt Veggie Burgers

Ingredients:

• 1 cup cooked chick peas (of beans of your choice)
  • 1 small carrot, peeled and chopped into large pieces
  • 1 small sweet onion, peeled and chopped up into large pieces
  • 1/2 Red pepper, chopped into large pieces
  • 1/4 cup spinach, washed
  • 1/2 t dill (dried or fresh- I used fresh pureed dill)
  • 1/2 t dried basil
  • 1/4 t fine grain sea salt
  • tiny dash of cayenne
  • 1 clove minced garlic, optional
  • 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (so amazing in this burger!)
  • 1 T pumpkin seeds (pepita)
  • 1 T chia seeds
  • 3/4 cup spelt flour (or flour of your choice)

Directions: Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or spray with oil). Place all ingredients except the seeds and flour into a food processor. Process until mixture is blended well, stopping to scrape sides if necessary. Remove mixture and place into a large bowl. Add seeds and stir well. Now add the spelt flour (or flour of your choice) in 1/4 cup increments, stirring well until blended. Shape patties and bake for 15 mins at 375F, flip and bake for another 10 minutes.

Makes 8 small patties.

[Recipe adapted from Diet, Dessert, n Dogs– yes I’m obsessed]

IMG_9091

Great nutritional profile too! I also made BURGER BALLS and rolled them in chia flour. tee hee

Untitledd

IMG_9080

IMG_9083

Confession #2:

I ate 4 patties they were so good! I was super hungry from my early morning workout and these squashed my hunger in a flash. I can’t even begin to express my love for these veggies burgers!

Prep time was just 10 minutes too.

IMG_9092

Seriously awesome tasting. The key ingredient is the sunflower seed by far. The flatbreads were fun but oh so messy.

Confession #3:

I have always avoided making veggie burgers because I thought it would be a very lengthy process and some recipes I have seen were quite long. This was super quick and easy though, especially if you have a food processor.

Have you ever avoided making a particular dish because you were scared to or worried that it would take too long?

I avoided making pies for years and then I discovered it was actually easy! And mini pies were even easier.

Well, lunch is over and it is back to baking. Today is a long, long, long day of baking. Will be at it until at least 10pm!

Have a great day :)

Angela_Signature

1 Jessica @ How Sweet It Is January 7, 2010

Don’t worry – it takes me forever to unpack!! I got so excited when I saw ‘Jessica’ at first. Darn!! We sooo need a LuLu here!

2 Heather @ (The Single Dish) January 7, 2010

I have avoided making pizza dough and some other pastries. I am scared to do it and it looks like it would be such a process. Maybe I will conquer my fear this year and do pizza dough, I love pizza.

3 Nikki T January 7, 2010

Same here!
‘Make a pizza from scratch’ has been on my 101 Things in 1001 Days list since Oct 09…maybe this year I will conquer the fear too!
Good Luck :)

4 Jewel@fit-and-fabulous-jewel January 7, 2010

I have to pipe in here because it really is easy! You don’t even have to let it rise!!! It will rise some while you are putting the toppings on it and a little more when it first gets into the oven.

We can whip it up and have a pie in the oven in 15-20 minutes. We even make pizza from scratch in the dutch ovens when camping over the coals….YUM!

5 AGS January 7, 2010

I make pizza from scratch all the time — about once/week b/c it is my husband’s favorite. It took about a year for it to be the way we wanted it (floppy, NY style). The first time I made the dough, it was kind of a disaster — not soft and flexible at all. Just go for it, and you will be a pizza pro in no time. It really doesn’t take much longer than other dishes. I make all the other things we’re going to eat with the pizza, set the table, and do lunches/clean-up while the dough rises. I consider one of my great weekly acts of domestic love. ;)

6 Nikki T January 7, 2010

That is awesome! Pizza is a fave of my husband too, but we always just order the good ‘ol greasy stuff. I’d really love to make my own.
I know dough recipes aren’t rocket science, but would you mind sharing yours??

7 AGS January 7, 2010

Pizza Dough (for one pizza pie)

About 3 cups flour (I use a combination of ½ white and ½ whole wheat)
1 cup warm water (it should be warm, but against your wrist, should not feel hot)
1 teaspoon sugar (or honey)
2 teaspoons yeast
1 teaspoon salt
Little oil

Additions:
¼ cup soy flour
1 T. wheat germ
1 t. oregano
You can also play with the flour combination (oat, spelt, etc.), but we like it simple, so I keep it that way.

Mix yeast, sugar and warm water in bowl (you could skip the sugar, but it is food for the yeast). Let is stand for a few minutes to make sure the yeast is active. Once the yeast gets a bit bubbly, add salt and enough flour to make a really stiff dough (you can add the additions at this time, if you like). Mix thoroughly. Slowly add more flour until a ball starts to form. Put flour on the counter and knead the dough until soft and elastic, adding more flour as needed. Place dough in a lightly oiled bowl, turning it so it is thoroughly covered. Cover with a cloth that is a little damp, and place is a warm spot. It will take about 40 minutes to rise. Punch down and roll or stretch out as you like. Place on lightly oiled pizza sheet/stone, and proceed with toppings.

Ta-da. And remember: It is just an excuse to make more pizza if it doesn’t turn out great the first time.

8 Nikki T January 7, 2010

Thank you so much!

9 Angela (Oh She Glows) January 7, 2010

Amazing thanks ladies!!!! I havent made pizza from scratch more than a few times I think, but from what I remember it wasnt that bad!!!

10 Katie O. @ Fit to Wed January 7, 2010

I want one of those veggie burgers! I still have yet to unpack from my holiday travels too. I walk into my bedroom with my suitcase staring me in the face. I just don’t feel like unpacking!

11 Angela (Oh She Glows) January 7, 2010

glad im not the only one! hehe

12 Jewel@fit-and-fabulous-jewel January 7, 2010

My terrible confession is, especially when we get into the busy scouting and school season, many times I don’t get to unpack until I need to repack for the next trip!

13 Nikki T January 7, 2010

I so admire your kitchen-creativity!!
One of my goals for 2010: Be fearless in the kitchen!
I hope I can do it :)

14 Heather (Where's the Beach) January 7, 2010

Oh yum. Those look fantastic. Yes, there are tons of recipes I avoid just for that reason. One being lentil loaves. Another is an almond “feta” that a blogger friend posted. I SOOO want to give it a shot, but it seems daunting.

15 Ricki January 7, 2010

Your burgers/balls looks so tempting! I love your photos. I also shied away from veggie burgers for a long time for fear they’d be time-consuming. But I’m all about easy (well, in cooking, that is!), so when I found the recipe, I knew I’d have to try it. I’m so glad you enjoyed them! :D

16 Sana January 7, 2010

Congrats to the winner- thanks for a lovely giveaway!

17 Heather @ The Joyful Kitchen January 7, 2010

Honestly, veggie burgers are the thing I haven’t made because I imagine that it would take forever with all the chopping and stuff. So glad to have your recipe, though, because I’ll definitely be trying them now!

have a beautiful day :)

18 Katie (Sweet Tater) January 7, 2010

looks amazing! i love the addition of dill. i’ve recently learned that i’m a dill fan. who knew?

19 Brittany January 7, 2010

I was the same way about making bean and veggie burgers until I tried a recipe once and realized how incredibly easy it was!

Your spelt burgers look fantastic. I’ll have to save this recipe.

20 Rachel January 7, 2010

That recipe looks delicious & healthy. I’ve never made my own veggie burgers, but I might just give a try now.

21 Chelsea January 7, 2010

I avoided my own pizza dough for a very long time. Over Christmas I did it and it was SO easy!

22 Kristen @ Change of Pace January 7, 2010

I have a 16 month old little girl so I’m always scared things will take too long! I will definitely have to try those veggie burgers. :)

23 Bronwyn January 7, 2010

Those veggie burgers look delicious.

It’s always amazing to me how easy some things we’re scared to try are. There’s always warnings by people about this type of recipe or that type of recipe, how it’s difficult, how you need to be careful, blah, blah, blah. When really a lot of the time it’s not as bad as we think.

24 liane January 7, 2010

I will give the veggie burgers a try.
I have tried store bought veggie burgers and I have yet to find any that I like, but I had never thought to make them!
Thanks for the recipe.

25 Audrey January 7, 2010

I don’t really like the store-bought ones either. For that reason I’ve been itching to see if I can’t make a better burger. Looks like Angela has done it for me!

26 Morgan January 7, 2010

Pies for me too! I was terrified to make pie crust from scratch and it’s so easy!
I’m the opposite when it comes to unpacking. I like to be unpacked ASAP. We came home from the holidays, unloaded the car, unpacked all of the bags and put everything away before we even sat down. Both my husband and I feel unsettled if we haven’t unpacked!

27 Stacy Cina January 7, 2010

I’m the same way :0) It can be late and nite and I’ll be exhausted but I’ll still put get it all out that suitcase!

28 Nikki T January 7, 2010

Me too! I’m glad I’m not the only instant-unpacker!
Get that laundry done and out of the way, I say!!

29 Heather @ Health, Happiness, and Hope January 7, 2010

Haha, I HATE unpacking. Packing is fun, but I tend to leave the UNpacking for days after my return home. ;)

What a neat recipe Angela! I love all the flavors.

xxoo
Heather

30 Erin B January 7, 2010

Yum!! I am so excited to try this!!

31 Hillary @ Nutrition Nut on the Run January 7, 2010

My dream job at the moment is to work for you baking Glo Bars. Too bad I don’t live in Canada =(

32 Jackie @ TriToLose January 7, 2010

Those veggie burgers look absolutely delicious! I’ll have to give them a try! :)

Jackie
tritolose.wordpress.com

33 Kelly Michelle January 7, 2010

I love making veggie burgers, so much better than the premade ones, and much healthier, no crap in them!! Please keep the recipes coming!! I am loving them, Diet Dessert and Dogs is one of my fav blogs as well (in addition to yours of course). Come have a blog meetup in MIAMI!!! pretty please?

34 Carolyn January 7, 2010

I seriously need to get a food processor. BTW, no worries about the suitcase. Both of mine are still on the floor from Monday.

35 Jolene January 7, 2010

Wahhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooo congrats to Jessica!!!!!!!!!!!

36 Leah January 7, 2010

I hate unpacking. I totally understand putting it off, I think its the worst part about travelling. And I wont lie, I may be the same way when it comes to putting away my laundry. Theres a possibility that Fridays laundry is still sitting in a pile that has moved from my bed, to the floor, to a chair. I just keep my bedroom door closed and its like its not even there!

37 Danielle (Coffee Run) January 7, 2010

These look so good! I usually have a tough time getting veggie burgers to stay together but yours look pretty solid. I had always wanted to make bread from scratch but was intimidated by all the “kneading, let rise…” But it’s so easy! And delishhh

38 rae January 7, 2010

hi angela! those burgers look super yummo! i can’t wait to try and make them.

do you have any suggestions on things to eat when you don’t have time to cook? is subway the best place to go if i’m trying to lose weight?

39 amy January 7, 2010

This is great to have such an easy recipe for veggie burgers. I was astounded at how expensive premade vegetarian food is.
Do you have a favorite recipe for homemade baked beans? I’m trying to get away from canned food as much as possible.

40 Paige @ Running Around Normal January 7, 2010

That sounds amazing! I was just trying to decide if I should make my own for lunch, or have a frozen one. This one looks delicious!

41 Diana January 7, 2010

I’ve got to be honest here – If a recipe has more than a handful of ingredients I’m usually hesitent to try it. Also, if there is no picture attached there is no point in even reading it!
Diana

42 Jessica @ Dairy Free Betty January 7, 2010

hehe.. I just realized that after I saw my name on this post, I stopped reading… but these look AMAZING! I am going to try these for sure… as I’m not a fan of store bought ones.

One thing I always think looks like too much work are granola bars/ or those little date/nut balls… I feel like it ends in too much clean up!!! That’s why I need to order some of your glow bars ASAP! :)

43 Angela January 7, 2010

yummm those look so good! I’ve never made a veggie burger before and I’m try this on for sure!

44 Jenny January 7, 2010

I am a constant putter-offer of baking because I get so hungry while waiting for it to bake/cook that i feel like it’s not worth it. I guess I just need to be conscious of this fact and make treats when I’m not starrrving :)

45 Lauren @ Eater not a runner January 7, 2010

That looks so good! probably way better than the gardenburgers I am used to ;-)

46 Stacy Cina January 7, 2010

Yum! Those burgers look great! I am high raw, so I’m going to try to adapt with soaked buckwheat and a dehydrator (longer cook time :( booo)

47 Ali @ Food, Fitness, Fashion January 7, 2010

I avoided making cheesecake for a long time because it seemed like a long and painful process. I did it on Thanksgiving and it was no so bad :)

48 Dana January 7, 2010

They look delish! I have one suggestion. I have always found veggie burgers to be somewhat bland. The last time I made some, i added a couple tablespoons of cut up cilantro and it was awesome! If you like cilantro, you’ll love the added flavor it gives to the patties. good luck!

49 rungirlrunn January 7, 2010

I’ve hesitated making lots of things before because I thought it would be too hard, but I’m glad to say I’ve been proven wrong every single time. Even bread is SO much easier than I thought- the hardest part is waiting for it to rise :)

50 Jil January 7, 2010

Those look so good! and the nutritional profile is awesome! I am adding this to my “to make” list!

51 Lizzie January 7, 2010

Angela:

Can you used canned chickpeas? And frozen peppers (I never buy the fresh ones unless they’re on special as they’re very expensive)?

They look SO good. I’m making lentil patties tonight, so maybe these won’t be stretch after all. :)

52 Ameena January 7, 2010

I love veggie burgers and I agree that they’ve always intimidated me for some reason. I can’t wait to try these though!

53 AGS January 7, 2010

Last year, I embarked on guacamole, fresh salsa, marinara sauce, and steamed clams. Everything turned out so well, I was practically in shock. I now make marinara sauce all the time, using a very simple/fast recipe from _Gourmet_ (so sorry that it is no longer in production).

I have never tried veggie burgers, after witnessing a friend’s disasterous results several years ago, but I might – just might – have to give your recipe a try! ;)

54 Cristina January 7, 2010

Thanks so much for posting these, they look amazing! (And they have so much fiber!) I always just eat the Morning Star Garden Veggie Patties, but they get old after a while. The only thing I’m concerned about is finding the Chia Seeds and the Spelt flour (is this common? I live in a small town that probably doesn’t have this :p)

55 Erin January 7, 2010

Totally with you on making your own veggie burgers. I tried a recipe one time from another blogger, and although I know the recipe just didn’t appeal to my tastebuds, I’ve been avoiding other veggie burger recipes. I need to get over my fear of another kitchen disaster!

56 Aletheia January 7, 2010

These would taste so0o0o0o good with sundried tomatoes! Try pulsing a handful of them in next time in your food processor. Divine, I tell ya!

As for your question of the day : MAJORLY TIMELY!! After swearing off of nori wraps (can’t roll those paper sheets for the life of me) I’m currently running off a culinary high of having JUST made my first batch ever of non-exploded, non-leaky, non-ripped scrumptious squishy-ly successful mushroom nori rolls !! WAHOO!! Check it out: http://lafillenaturelle.wordpress.com/files/2010/01/img_0383.jpg

You glow girl!
xo Aletheia

57 Eliza January 7, 2010

love this recipe :) love all your recipes by the way!
love the addition of sunflower seeds, kinda like a sunshine burger, which is my favorite veggie burger product! and i am always looking for a good veggie burger recipe that doesnt fail, and these look Perfect!

xx
Eliza

58 Karla January 7, 2010

Ugh I hate unpacking!
Those veggie patties look DELICIOUS! I’ll try making them :)

59 stina January 7, 2010

I’ve been wanting to make my own whole wheat everything bagels (because they just don’t seem to exist in stores) for months now. I keep putting it off though because it seems like such a lengthy process.

60 Anna @ Newlywed, Newly Veg January 7, 2010

Mmmm…looks like a delicious veggie burger! I’ll have to give these a whirl.

Um, I take FOREVER to unpack. If I don’t do it immediately upon returning home, I will wait for like, two weeks, or until someone (my hub) MAKES me do it!

61 *Andrea* January 7, 2010

cute burger! looks super yummy and healthy!

62 Cassie @ A Very Busy Mind January 7, 2010

Oh, I’m intimidated by LOTS of recipes. I’m not what you would call “skilled” in the kitchen. ;)

63 Mo January 7, 2010

I have always wanted to make veggie burgers. I will make a resolution to use your recipe and cut down on my purchasing of pre-made ones. Thank your the recipe and inspiration! :)

64 Jenny January 7, 2010

Ah priorities priorities, those are tough ones!

I am the same way about cooking–always afraid to do things that might be too time consuming or difficult! Examples for me are veggie burgers and just making recipes I’m unfamiliar with.

Good luck with baking!

65 Erin January 7, 2010

I thought I’d share with you a recipe we tried two nights ago for black bean burgers. I added a cup of oats to the recipe since the reviews said they fell apart easily. I hope you like them! (Vegan substitute for the egg but it might not have even been necessary…)
I never avoid cooking! I love a challenge.

66 eatingRD January 7, 2010

that sure looks like a great veggie burger! Do you have to have a pretty large food processor? I just have a smallish one, but I could do batches? They look like they stay together nicely. hmmm I usually like trying new recipes even if they are long! I like getting messy in the kitchen :)
hope you tackle your long baking day!

67 Audrey January 7, 2010

I was wondering the same thing. My food processor is quite small (a 3 cup Kitchen Aid in china blue and I love it. What can I say? I’m a poor college student!). I think I will either halve the recipe or do it in batches, like you suggest.

68 Angela (Oh She Glows) January 7, 2010

Hmmm…well, it was about 1.5 cups veggies maybe, 1 cup chickpeas + spices…it may fit?

69 Angela (Oh She Glows) January 7, 2010

and flour but that blended in quite quickly…

70 Stacy January 11, 2010

It wouldn’t all fit in mine since I have a tiny food processor. I processed all the veggies (except spinach) together first and put the mix in a bowl. Then I processed the spices, spinach, and chickpeas together and added that to the bowl before adding the flour/seeds.

71 Gina January 7, 2010

Good luck with the baking, I am looking forward to getting mine in the mail soon:) So Yummy!!!

72 Melinda January 7, 2010

It looks really great. I wish I could make such lovely veggie burgers. This could be served in a restaurant. The other night we made pasta and I did not think it would take forever and a day, but it did, so I guess that is the opposite of not making something because you think it would take to long!

73 Lindsay Perrone (goodiesgalore) January 7, 2010

That’s the story of my life for EVERY recipe. I hate cooking! Wish I loved it though.

74 Sarah January 7, 2010

Beef Wellington is my ultimate intimidating recipe – haven’t committed the time yet, even though I’ll happily spend 1/2 day baking bread ;) Good luck on all your baking!

75 Cynthia (It All Changes) January 7, 2010

I don’t make my own veggie burgers for the same reason. Now I’m really inspired to try it out. I need a reason to dig out my food processor.

76 Sarah @ See Sarah Eat January 7, 2010

I usually avoid anything that has to bake longer than 30 minutes, ha ha. I love making my own veggie burgers, especially black bean burgers! Yum :)

77 Amy A. January 7, 2010

I can’t wait to try this recipe! I buy them in the frozen section but they are so expensive! My fav is a spicy black bean burger…I see lots of opportunities to change the mix-ins up a little here and still end up with a great result! Thank you for sharing, Angela!

78 Jessica @ The Process of Healing January 7, 2010

I’ve always stayed away from making any kinds of bread involving yeast. They usually take longer and for some reason, yeast scares me. It seems so easy to mess up. I would LOVE a recipe for some good yeast rolls or some amazing whole wheat bread though.. any out there?

79 Audrey January 7, 2010

I always think recipes will take longer than they do. In fact, the other day (more like week now) I made a pie for my brother’s class (don’t ask me why but he needed it) and start to finish (I made the homemade crust and everything it took like, oh, maybe 20 minutes. So easy!

I read somewhere that we are often afraid to try things because we think we won’t succeed. When you think about it, though, what do we have to loose!

I want to make these homemade burgers and put them in Angela’s spelt wraps…maybe with some hummus, lettuce, tomato, or/and avocado. YUM! I was so excited to see a recipe that I have all the ingredients for. Rock on!

80 Courtney January 8, 2010

HAHAHA, your burger balls are too cute!

81 Mandi January 8, 2010

Those look great. I like when a veggie burger looks like it’s made of veggies. None of that fake meat stuff.

I’ve avoided making stock because it seems like it would take a while.

82 sham January 8, 2010

Ricki’s blog recipe was also my inspiration to make veggie burgers! I couldn’t believe how easy they were to make and most importantly, super tasty!!

Happy Day everyone,
sham

83 Wink January 8, 2010

Those look delicious! I can’t wait to try those for lunch next week

84 Stacy January 11, 2010

Thanks so much for posting this recipe! I made them yesterday to pack for my lunches… I just ate lunch and mmmmm, so good! Topped it with hummus and it was so delish!

85 my year without January 13, 2010

I found these puppies on another blog that led me here. Thanks for giving the recipe–I just love diet, dessert and dogs. These are bound to be as delicious as they look–and easy, too!

86 Stacey January 14, 2010

linked to this from dairyfreebetty’s site and they sound AMAZING. I can’t wait to try! Glad I found your blog. :)0

87 Heather (Where's the Beach) January 15, 2010

Just as a follow up – I premade these and froze them had them for dinner last night (blogged about ’em too, giving you oodles of credit). LOVE THEM. Awesome recipe. Thanks so much for sharing!

88 Jean (BellaBeFabulous) February 25, 2010

I had been wanting to try this recipe for ages it seems and finally whipped up a batch this weekend.

I savoured my first burger with a “spinach bun”, carmelized onions (using agave & EVOO), dijon mustard and Annie’s Natural Organic Ketchup…delicious!

Thanks Angela:)

89 Lynna April 16, 2010

I made these a few weeks ago and LOVED them. They also freeze really well and were great for times when I needed a quick and portable lunch! Thanks so much for the recipe! Hopefully I’ll be making them again soon and taking some pictures so I can post about it on my blog!

90 Amy R. April 21, 2010

Just made these a couple of nights ago, and I’m having the last one for lunch today. My husband is bummed that I took the last one! We like MorningStar brand from the grocery, but I think I’m just going to mix up batches of these and freeze them as patties, then we’ve got them on hand for any time!

91 Catherine May 3, 2010

This looks like a good recipe that could be converted to a Raw Food meal by using sprouted garbanzo beans instead of cooked and a dehydrator instead of the oven. It is not as “jiffy” as yours, but you have some flavorful ingredients here that will make it worth the wait.
Thanks!

92 Jessica Lee May 6, 2010

I’ve always thought veggie burgers take a long time to make too! I tried it once and it did. This sounds like a good recipe though. Thanks!

93 Haya May 31, 2010

Hi Angelaaaaa!

I love your blog andyou are soooooooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL! You truly glow in and out! You’re like an angel. :)

I’m 18 and I turned vegan last year, your blog has been an immense help in inspiring me! :) I love your recipes and commentaries but I’ve always been too shy to comment! I’ve been admiring these burgers for ages and I want to have a go at making them today. My only question is if it’s okay to omit the seeds? I’m allergic to sunflower seeds and I don’t want to try chia seeds because I feel like I might be allergic to them too. Would they still hold well?

xo

Thanks love for creating such a website, and I believe I’m saying this for everybody too, sharing your journey with us. xo

94 Michelle August 12, 2010

I really enjoy your blog!
Thank you for this recipe! We love it and it has been in the regular rotation for some time now.

95 Mike September 2, 2012

You want to New Brunswick! Omg I love it there. I also love veggie burgers and can’t wait to make some tonight.

96 Tyler Pennypacker March 11, 2013

Is there a way to add or substitute Quinoa in this recipe?

97 Angela (Oh She Glows) March 12, 2013

I’m sorry but I’m not sure….might be worth experimenting though!

98 Jayne D. May 18, 2013

I just made these and cannot wait to eat them, they smell SO GOOD!

Also, if you’re interested in another Vegan burger that’s super easy, here’s one of my all time favorites: