Walk, Smile, Kiss, Click! Leah & Steve’s Wedding Ceremony

Missed The rehearsal, Part 1, Part 2?

At 2:58 pm, we made it to the ceremony location!

IMG_2163

Love the classic roses!!!

IMG_2096

Just look at their getaway Cadillac!

IMG_2105

We were riled up!!! :D

IMG_2135

Thank you to Eric for shooting all of the ceremony pictures with our SLR (note how I now say ‘our’ and not ‘his’- haha!).

The beautiful ceremony spot:

IMG_1735 IMG_1753

Me walking down the aisle…dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, DUN…

IMG_1838

I was looking for the line to stand on!!! lol.

IMG_1843

I spy a beautiful Bride and her daddy!

Leah looked STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_1868

I admit I was CRYING when Leah walked down the aisle! She told me last night seeing the BM’s made her cry! haha.

I love this picture!

IMG_1881 IMG_1955

I cried during the ceremony too…lol

IMG_1914

I love these shots by the fountain Eric got:

IMG_2010

Beautiful!!!!

IMG_1982

Husband and Wife!!!!

IMG_2002

I love these candid shots Eric took of us silly bridesmaids.

Carley and I were saying, ‘I’m SO hungry!!!!!!’ lol

IMG_2124IMG_2125IMG_2126

He’s such a good photographer, no?? ;)

After the ceremony, we headed to a cemetary to get some cool shots.

Hubby and I :D

IMG_2141

Love this shot!!!

Click to enlarge…

IMG_2191IMG_2193IMG_2230    IMG_2227

See you for Part 4- The reception! You don’t want to miss these pictures (haha).

I am getting back to watching the Healthy Living Summit Live Streaming (loving this, anyone else???). Today I watched the sessions on Natural skin care (!!!! more on this later!), Operation Beautiful, Zesty & Blogging 101, and the fitness talk. I was SO happy to be able to watch this live…it is so awesome!

Angela_Signature

Avangardphoto April 19, 2016

Nice.

Andrea@WellnessNotes August 16, 2009

Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing! I always cry at weddings… :)

Courtney August 16, 2009

You look wonderful. :D I feel better knowing I’m not the only sap at a wedding. I seriously get so emotional!

Sanja August 16, 2009

Wow, you look gorgeous!

MarathonVal August 16, 2009

You all look fabulous!!! Also, your pictures really do look astonishing – what type of camera do you have?

Angela August 15, 2009

I attended the HLS and I had your bar this afternoon- On the Glo Bar-and after seeing them over the past couple of months on your blog, I was really excited to try one! It was very tasty! I really enjoyed the chewiness, peanut buttery-ness, and the hemp seeds! Thanks!

Jessica August 15, 2009

ahhh ange you look so gorg. i’m so glad you had a great time girl!
-muffy

Help Meghan Run August 15, 2009

You do look absolutely lovely…I adore everyone’s hair!

Madelin @ What is for breakfast? August 15, 2009

You all look gorgeous, I love Leah’s dress :)

Paige@ RunningAroundNormal August 15, 2009

Awww such pretty pictures! Everyone looks so great. I was watching the HLS, too. So cool! :)

Kari August 15, 2009

Thanks for posting these Ange – Leah looked gorgeous, as did you (I especially love that shot of you and Eric). It looks like the day went really well and I hope the reception finished off in the same way! :)

Nicole- Chasing Blue August 15, 2009

I love the pictures from the wedding. It was so beautiful!

I was listening to the HLS and they mention you and your knee sleeves!

Lainie August 15, 2009

Beautiful bride friend you have!!! And the wedding looks breathtaking- I love weddings. And don’t feel bad about crying; I ALWAYS cry at weddings. Always.

I watched a lot of the HLS via the livestream too- it was pretty cool!!!

chipped nails & all August 15, 2009

I love the bridesmaids dresses…the style works for each and every bridesmaid! I hardly recognized you in the photo’s though…did you do something different with your make-up?

I’ve been watching the Healthy Living Summit live too and immediately thought of you during the Natural skin care discussion, especially when one of the presenters suggested to make the switch to natural products one product at a time. I remember thinking,”That’s exactly what Angela is doing! She’s ahead of the times!”

I’m looking forward to seeing some reception photo’s haha :)

Jenn August 15, 2009

Oh, she looks so gorgeous and that dress – love it.

'Dee August 15, 2009

What a lovely wedding! Wow, Eric rocks the SLR – he’s good!!

Shannon The Healthy Beach Bum August 15, 2009

You look gorgeous!!! This wants me to get married lol. The wedding bouquet is so pretty. :)

Angela (Run Study Eat) August 15, 2009

Yeah watching it live was great! I hope they have another next year because I am there for sure!

Sherri August 15, 2009

love your updo!!

Meghan@traveleatlove August 15, 2009

Gorgeous wedding photos! Ange I am so excited to have gotten a glo bar in my Summit swag bag!I can not wait to try it! Have a great day!

Jocelyn August 15, 2009

wow…leah looked absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful backround for a wedding too! Great weather! Must have been an amazing day for her and her new hubby :) BM’s looked soooo fab too ;)

I also have been glued to the HLS livestream..I found the organic dairy farm talk to be VERY interesting…(learned so much!) and also green beauty :)

Can’t wait to read more about the reception!