Hi friends :)
I JUST finished baking the wedding favours!! Goodness me!!!!! I have been going non stop all day today. Don’t worry I will be showing you the pictures, but the bride has to see them first! ;) My mother in law is going to be doing the rest of my alterations tonight, so I am gearing up for that. I also need to (over) pack! lol.
I was able to squeeze in a great stress relieving run after lunch today. I felt SO much better once I was home and showered. It is amazing what exercise can do for the mind, body, and soul.
- 49 minutes
- Distance: 5.39 miles
- Avg pace: 9:13 min/mile
- Max pace: 7:52 min/mile
- Max heart rate: 175 bpm
- Avg heart rate: 162 bpm
I stopped back at my house half way through to get a big glass of water. I was dripping in sweat! It has been so hot and humid lately. The heat wave is supposed to continue until next week too. The great news is they are calling for sun for Friday (Leah’s wedding).
Here is a breakdown of the next couple of days:
- 8am EST: 2 bloggers document experiment of eating vegan for 1 day
- Green Monster
- Dr appointment
- Finish packing/pack car up (don’t break/melt wedding favours! lol)
- Leave for wedding town
- Blog in car with Eric’s anywhere internet (yes!!!) Topic: Keeping our inner selves fit
- Arrive wedding town
- Check into hotel
- Call Bride :)
- Wedding Rehearsal
- 6ish? Rehearsal BBQ @ Leah’s place
- Back to hotel/venue to set up favours and whatnot
- Eric leaves to golf with the boys
Friday 8am EST:
- Blog (pre scheduled): Project Natural Glow + another beauty product review
- Walk to hotel room next door to get hair and make-up done
- Calm Leah down
- Grab a bite to eat at Cafe
- Calm Leah down
- Get dressed/pictures
- Dress Eric (only kidding!)
- Ceremony begins!
- Leah gets hitched!!!
- Cheer, holla, whoot!
- Pictures, etc
- After party in hotel room TBD ;)
- Plan to skip my run in the morning
- Make call on run
- Kiss Leah and Steve goodbye!
- Leave for home
- Blog in car
- Plan for Eric’s Birthday dinner with family on Sunday
As always you can follow me on Twitter as I will be tweeting with Eric’s Blackberry!
Whew! So excited. :D
I need to finish wrapping my favours so I must get going. Thank you for your comments in this morning’s post- you always put a big smile on my face and make me laugh at least once. ;)
Have a wonderful night!