Our Wedding: Before and Afters!

Last night I was feeling VERY nostalgic!!!

Eric ended up working until 10pm last night…so I skipped the biking to take a ‘walk’ down memory lane.

And I began looking through our wedding pictures. I can’t believe it but this Saturday we will have been married 300 days!

We have been together for over 9 years now.

So here are some never before seen Wedding Pictures!

First things first. When we arrived at the wedding rehearsal the day before the wedding, we had to go over some wedding business with the venue planners!

IMG_0459

Notice who is sitting closest to the planners…THE BRIDE! ;)

Here I am thinking…his mouth is moving but I’m not hearing the words

IMG_0460

I’m only joking! lol. Eric actually had a BIG hand in all of the wedding planning. Because I was so busy with grad school and my job, he actually did most of the planning! I know, I know, unheard of right! He went to the taste testing without me!!!! And I trusted him. :) I was busy working on my thesis and couldn’t go.

MY MIL and SIL made all of the decorations themselves!!! They did all the centrepieces as well as these ceremony arrangements and bows!

IMG_0461

The location of the outdoor ceremony!

IMG_0463

The ceremony spot went from this…

IMG_0478

To this:

080831_0364

Little known fact…this beautiful chiffon draping below was FREE! The wedding organizer called me the morning of the wedding and asked me if it was ok that the wedding following us set up their drapery early!

Ummm..I think you know what my answer was!!! Those things are like $4000 just to RENT!!!!! There is no way we could have afforded anything like that (we did all of our decor ourselves), so it was true wedding luck!

080831_0353

080831_1234

Time to practice the ceremony…

If they look confused, it is because they WERE!

IMG_0475

Let’s hope the big day goes more smoothly…lol.

IMG_0476

My stunning (yet clearly confused) wedding party went from this:

IMG_0480

IMG_0465

To something straight out of a fashion magazine!

080831_0519

Any rehearsal day doubts all but vanished and their true inner goddesses emerged!

080831_0451

080831_0678

Seeing these boys like this cracks me up. In real life their personalities are soooo laid back, casual, and so not ‘suit types’.

080831_0774

My dad and I went from this…

IMG_0485

To this…

080831_1053

Thank God he made me laugh while walking down the aisle because I was SHAKING like a leaf!!!!!

080831_1212

My mom and I went from this…

IMG_0505

To this…

080831_0284  080831_1029

080831_0972

Eric and I went from this…

IMG_0486

To this…

080831_1264

080831_1600 080831_1596 080831_0537

As I was coming down the aisle…

Tears and lots of them from the groom. I was SHOCKED. Eric doesn’t cry…ever!

080831_1217

Am I sick that it makes me happy when he cries? bahaha.

Our photographers had us all running on this steep hill. We were all good sports- even me in my high heels!- because I knew what kind of pictures they would produce. And ever fearful step was worth it.

angela_back_1

Many of you ask me who our photographers are.

Well, they are hands down some of the best photographers out thereDave Biesse and Charlotte Leonard. We have never met such a genuinely nice, down to earth, and friendly couple.

Check out their website!

Also check out the engagement slideshow + pictures they put together for us.

Thank you for letting me take this trip down memory lane and show you the happiest day of my life. :)

+++++++++++

Green Monster Movement:

This morning, I was organizing my Green Monster emails and it occurred to me- We don’t have any GREEN MONSTER t-shirts in my clothing shop!!!

I have 3 NEW t-shirts to reveal to you today!

Untitleggggggggggggd

Tee #1) Green Monster, anyone?

Tee #2) Join the Green Monster Movement

Tee #3) Green Monster Lover

V-neck Tee description:

This long-cut, form-fitting t-shirt for women comes with a deep v-neck. It is made from a fine, soft material of 100% cotton.

150

I am personally a HUGE v-neck fan. I find it is the most flattering neckline on a woman.

I think I am going to order tee #1- ‘Green Monster, anyone?’ :D

Pssssst- I am adding new tee’s- check em out! Caitlin suggested a great one…that is now added!

Click here to order your own!

Do you have something you want on the tee- leave it below!!

+++++++++++++

OK, see you beauties this afternoon! Off to bake up an order… :)

1 Jocelyn June 24, 2009

beautiful pictures Angela….you both look so genuwinely happy…and everyone in your wedding party looked great! I really love the pictures of you and your mom together :)

2 Madison June 24, 2009

First things first–I have been reading your blog for a while now and absolutely love it! This might be my first comment, but I do read everyday. You helped inspire me to start my blog. Thank you for living such a healthy lifestyle and setting a good example for all of us.

NOW–Two awesome things:

1) Your mom is so gorgeous–I can tell where you get your beauty from! Ya’ll are beautiful!

2) I love the green monster tshirts. I have been drinking them for about 3 weeks now and my energy has completely been made over for the better.

3 Brandi C June 24, 2009

OMG! Angie, I love that slide show of you two! It really looks a like a scene from a fairly tale or something =] One day….

4 Shelby June 24, 2009

Such beautiful, meaningful pictures! Thank you for sharing them =) I agree, it looks like a fairytale!

Green Monster shirts! So fun!

5 Katherine June 24, 2009

Your pictures are so beautiful and I can’t believe you and Eric have been together for 9 years – so have my husband and I! We met freshman year of college and got married last May :)

Everything about your wedding day looked absolutely perfect, and I love that you rolled with the unexpected decorations at your ceremony location – it’s all about grace and your inner glow, huh?

I am definitely going to order a green monster shirt and I’ll wear it with my OSG pants when my package arrives from the Shop 4 A Cause auction!!

6 Holly (The Healthy Everythingtarian) June 24, 2009

Absolutely gorgeous my dear!

(I secretly love when husbands cry when their wives-to-be walk down the aisle too :))

7 Angela (Oh She Glows) June 24, 2009

lol…yea I didn’t cry walking down the aisle at all…I think it was b/c I was so happy he was crying!!! LOL

8 Mary June 24, 2009

What a beautiful wedding! Thanks for sharing. It makes me want to go take my own trip down memory lane:)

9 Kelsey June 24, 2009

I love the pictures!! I love that he cried too! I know I will cry if I ever get married!!

10 Jenn June 24, 2009

I love your pictures. Such a classically beautiful wedding. Nothing trendy or gimicky – just perfect. You know, you’ll be able to look at those pictures for years and years and I’ll bet they’ll hardly look dated.

Love that your man cried. I have a “weepy” husband (you totally wouldn’t expect it from him) and I have to say I like it when he cries too – it lets me know that he’s still human :)

11 Jessica June 24, 2009

I LOVE V-necks. This is a new development for me but I’m hooked. And I’ve been wanting a green monster shirt lately too, lol! You should do one that says “I <3 green monsters.” but with the heart obviously more of a heart, hahaha!
-jessica

12 Jessica June 24, 2009

PS I LOVE THE DOUBLE VNECK!!!! Holy batman!

13 Shannon (The Daily Balance) June 24, 2009

so stunning! You two are so precious ;)

14 Jessica June 24, 2009

Ok I’m sorry I’m leaving a third comment – I just saw that these shirts are Bella brand — my personal favorite for random tees! This is perfect. I’m sold!
-Jessica

15 Kaolee June 24, 2009

Those pictures are wonderful. You’re beautiful.

16 Heather @ Health, Happiness, and Hope June 24, 2009

Thanks so much for sharing all those memories with us Angela. What a beautiful wedding and a GORGEOUS bride! :) Your dress is breath-taking, and it looks like you picked a perfect spot to hold the wedding… definitely my ideal ceremony!

xxoo
Heather

17 Vanessa (Last Night's Leftovers) June 24, 2009

What a beautiful wedding! Some stunning photos. I am in love with the outfits on your bridesmaids – perfect :)

18 Bec June 24, 2009

wow your wedding photos are amazing!

19 Shelly June 24, 2009

I love the wedding pictures! So pretty!
I actually have a t-shirt idea for you. Reclaim your life! (From your wonderful slideshow!)

20 leslie June 24, 2009

beautiful photos. i love the classic black, white, and red color scheme!

21 Danielle C. June 24, 2009

I love looking at wedding pictures! Such a gorgeous location, and a beautiful bride. I was practically bawling walking down the aisle, and I am a very ugly crier…so yeah needless to say there are a lot of pictures I don’t like of me from the ceremony! BUT I love the before (beach) and after shots.

22 Kelly Happy Texan June 24, 2009

OMG, every single person in those pics is gorgeous! The land of the beautiful people. :)
Love the pics and the great new tees.

23 Rachel June 24, 2009

You have such amazing pictures! It’s clear how madly in love the two of you are.

(I also love that you know how many days it’s been – and that because of that, I can say that Friday we’ll have been married for 300 days! lol)

24 Sheri June 24, 2009

Your pictures are amazing! You both look so utterly happy! :)

Love the new Green Monster t-shirts! Cute!

25 brandi June 24, 2009

I love all the pictures – so beautiful!

26 Kailey June 24, 2009

you made one of the prettiest brides I have ever seen. Wow your hair and make-up looks flawless. love the pictures with you and your mom.

27 Recipes for Creativity June 24, 2009

I love the pictures, thank you for sharing them. You have great taste in bridesmaid dresses, too! Nothing awful and hot pink about those babies!

28 Katie June 24, 2009

What a beautiful wedding! How amazing that you got to use that chiffon drape!! It is so gorgeous!

I am also a newlywed (for a couple more weeks) but we haven’t been together nearly as long as you guys! 9 years, wow!

29 Fitzalan June 24, 2009

I am SO jealous of your photographer. My photographer was mediocre at best. Some days it drives me crazy but other days I think oh well….if that was one of the worst parts of the wedding, then I did okay. And I got some incredible pictures from guest. Just wish I hadn’t paid the guy. :)

Your wedding is one of the most gorgeous weddings I’ve seen!

Happiness Awaits

30 Anou June 24, 2009

Those pictures are incredible and you look absolutely gorgeous !! Everything really looks perfect, if I had to plan my wedding (which is nowhere in the near future lol) we would definitely have similar taste. Especially that dress!! And your definitely glowing with happiness and such a cute couple! Thanks for sharing.

31 Bree June 24, 2009

Love the wedding pictures! I love your earrings, I am in search of a pair just like them, my wedding dress has a very similar neckline to yours at first I wanted a necklace, but lately I think just some pearl drop earrings would be perfect. I can’t believe the wedding is in 2 months!

32 gliding calm June 24, 2009

ahhhhhh i love always seeing your wedding pics!! you never featured the actually site on the blog before so this was SO FUN!! and how neat that Eric was a) so emotional and b) DID SO MUCH PLANNING- so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you looked stunning- but I’m sure you know that!, and i love the summer dress you wore as well.

so cool you have green monster T-shirts!! that’s fabulous!

happy Wednesday lovely Angela!

33 amy (veganissexy) June 24, 2009

Oh I love looking at our wedding photos too. So fun! I can’t believe we are celebrating our 1st anniversary this Saturday. Wootwoot! We’ve been together for 6 1/2 years and it still feels awesome :) I love your photos….you’ll have to check in on Friday because I’m going to post our wedding vid and pics too to celebrate. I spoiled it, but oh well I know you love weddings :)

34 Katrina June 24, 2009

Great wedding photos!
Just wanted to let you know that I just made your Raw Chocolate Chip Cookies (well, the dough is made and the chocolate is still in the freezer). Let’s just say that I hope there is still some dough once the chocolate is done freezing! YUM! I love it. The chocolate seems a bit bitter for me, but that’s just because I’m not a huge bittersweet fan. I’m sure it will balance out great in the cookies! Yum! Thanks.

35 bridal expert June 24, 2009

Amazing pictures you have here… I love your photographers. They really look like they love what they are doing. I love weddings myself and your wedding looks great…

36 Menden (SkinnyMenny) June 24, 2009

Oh my goodness, the wedding photos are just beautiful. I bet you never get tired of looking at them!

37 Jenn Eats Nutritiously Now June 24, 2009

Those photos are beautiful. I bet it’s fun to look back at them!

38 Jess June 24, 2009

Thanks for sharing those pictures, you all looked amazing and the photography only enhanced that.

Very excited about the GM tees! :D

39 The Running Yogini June 24, 2009

Love the picts!!! I had an outdoor wedding too!!! I’m so so glad that we did. My family still talks about how wonderful it was being outside, but its the only outdoor wedding I’ve ever been to!

40 Marcia June 24, 2009

Aw, what great pics. I love weddings. You and your whole wedding party looked gorgeous.

I was in a wedding last year – outdoors. Love ’em!

My 13th anniversary is in a couple of weeks…looking at other people’s photos reminds me quite fondly of my own wedding…hurricane, broken AC, missing DJ and all…

41 Lynn (The Actors Diet) June 24, 2009

Bee-u-tee-ful pix!

42 rhodeygirl June 24, 2009

oh your wedding was so beautiful! you are so beautiful! your dress was so beautiful!

you make me so excited for my wedding in a month from tomorrow!

43 Sam June 24, 2009

What was the venue? It looks familiar

44 Milca June 24, 2009

That was such a sweet and personal post, Angela. Thanks for sharing.

45 Susan June 24, 2009

Gorgeous photos! I like the before and after set up :) My favs are probably the ones of yours and Eric’s wedding parties. The girls look so cute and happy and the guys look all tough :P

46 Rosalie June 24, 2009

Those are such beautiful photos :)