Basking In The Sun + Crap Free Week Day 10

Good afternoon!

Sketchie and I have been basking in the glorious sun all day today in the office! It is so warm and toasty in here, I love it!

img 6458   Basking In The Sun + Crap Free Week Day 10

I have been going mock speed cranking through my to-do list, but the day is quickly flying by for me and I feel like I have barely made a dent in my list. I guess I was feeling overly ambitious this morning!

Each task on my list is quite lengthy + time consuming, so I will be working on this to-do list probably for the next few days if not longer! I even had to add a few things to the list today (Donation pick-up comes tomorrow at 8am- we need to put 10 boxes on the curb tonight, making slow cooker soup for dinner, and typing out business instructions that my brother in law gave me).

img 6471   Basking In The Sun + Crap Free Week Day 10

Many of these items are in progress (mailing list, incorporation application, website transfer, nutritional info) and take forever to do! I have done about 5 nutritional breakdowns for my Glo Bakery products so far.

Here is the Glo Banana Bar:

glo bakery bars   Basking In The Sun + Crap Free Week Day 10

5 grams of fibre, 5 grams of protein, and 7 grams of healthy fats! Not too shabby! :D

Lunch

I inhaled my lunch today! I got so caught up in work I didn’t want to break. I finally stopped around 1:45 and I inhaled my Spelt wrap!!

img 6465   Basking In The Sun + Crap Free Week Day 10

The loot:

I also had a serving of Amy’s Organic crackers in Herb:

img 6470   Basking In The Sun + Crap Free Week Day 10

It took me all of 2 mins. to eat. lol. Then I topped up the tank with a Celestial Seasonings tea in English Toffee.

I have been working by candle light all day to create a zen-like office environment:

img 6450   Basking In The Sun + Crap Free Week Day 10

Ok, back to it!

See you tonight for an exciting venture I will be doing in two weeks! And no, I’m not going to Africa unfortunately. lol. It involves my wedding dress! :D

Question of the day: What would your DREAM wedding dress look like?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have no right to ask when sorrow comes, “Why did this happen to me?” unless we ask the same question for every moment of happiness that comes our way.  ~Author Unknown

Alicia March 2, 2009

I was lucky enough to wear my dream dress just over a month ago on my wedding day! An ivory Vera Wang mermaid style gown with a v neck in front and deep v in the back. I agree with you Angela that sometimes nothing is more elegant than a deep v!
It’s a beautiful alternative to the overplayed strapless style.

strawberryshortstuff March 2, 2009

looks like you’re having a busy yet very zen office day! good for you!
diana

brandi March 2, 2009

sketchie is too cue :)

My dream wedding dress was the one I had! I’ll have to post some pictures sometime.

kaneil March 2, 2009

I have NO CLUE what I want my wedding dress to look like. I know a lot about what I don’t like…but who knows. I refuse to try them on until there’s a ring on my finger :)

Yours was gorgeous! Can’t wait to see what you’re doing with it! Good luck with the to-do-list!

Please add me to your mailing list! kaneilk@gmail.com

Kaneil, balanceisbest

Anna March 2, 2009

Mine would be BLUE! I look terrible in white, on account of being very blonde and fair-skinned. My eyes are blue, and it’s my favorite color!

Julie March 2, 2009

Dream wedding dress: the white dress Carrie (sex and the city) wore to the black and white party where Aidan and her pretty much broke up outside in front of the water fountain haha :)

Lesley March 2, 2009

Sounds like you’re defintiely making progress : )

I’m lovin’ the zen atmosphere, I love candles being lit … they make me happy!

tiff March 2, 2009

Just wanted to say that your kitty is so cute. It’s markings are really beautiful and you can really see them in that first picture.

keriandkim March 2, 2009

Adorable kitty. I like the baked goods! Have a free give-away on our site. http://www.criticchicks.wordpress.com

Lindsey (Mrs. LC) March 2, 2009

Oh, are you doing a trash the dress session? Those look so cool and so fun, but I can’t bring myself to do it (trash my dress).

Bethany March 2, 2009

Are you doing a “trash the dress” session?! My husband is a wedding photographer, so I’ve heard of those. I’m excited to see if my guess is right!

Sally March 2, 2009

I got married in August and loved my wedding dress. I wanted a short, white dress that still looked bridal rather than cocktail party-appropriate and I think the dress fit the bill perfectly – it was actually the only dress I tried on!

Link to picture: http://www.partypop.com/Forums/images/346564.jpg

Andrea March 2, 2009

My dream wedding dress is the dress my grandma wore, with a few updates. Hopefully I will be wearing it within the next year or so!

Kirwin March 2, 2009

I can’t imagine what your wedding-dress-secret is…And I’ve never heard of “trash the dress”, but it sounds horrible!

I was laughing at your huge To Do list–it looks like mine. I learned to choose 3 Most Important Things though, and to do those things first.

Good luck with all your tasks.

VeggieGirl March 2, 2009

SKETCHIE!!! Love :-)

Thanks for the Glo Bar nutrition facts!!

Marianne March 2, 2009