I hope you are having a great start to your week! My day has been pretty good so far, can’t complain! :)
Here are some interesting health newsbites that I read about today:
- A Medeterranian diet enriched with nuts cuts heart disease risk
- Scientists say healthy people should have the right to boost brain power with pills
- 1/2 dose of flu shot may be enough for young, healthy adults
- Want to beat holiday bloat? Try pineapple
- Are cold sores a risk for Alzheimer’s Disease?
And now for 5 Reasons why you should visit Oh She Glows tonight!
- The Homemade Larabar Experiment continues (with a yellow fruit!)
- I will divulge the thing in my kitchen that I am most ashamed of…
3. I will give you a tour of my cookbook collection
4. FUN and inspiring QUOTES!
5. Random pictures
See you tonight for a healthy dose of F-U-N!!! :)
Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.
– William Feather