Morning fabulous Oh She Glows readers! :D
I hope you are having a groovy, happy, and healthy start to your day!
I had a fun workout this morning despite my growing blister on my heel! Ugh, I am not sure what to do about this. I guess I will have to make another appointment with the podiatrist and make sure I can leave work on time. I have a feeling I will need to get orthotics custom made since my feet aren’t the same size!
I tried a ‘Speed‘ run today, courtesy of Caitlin from See Bride Run– thanks for the tips Caitlin! :D
It was fun too. I did the entire treadmill workout at incline 7 to make it extra challenging!
- 2 mins.Treadmill warm up 4.0, incline 15
- 23 mins. speed run all at incline 7! (I started at 6.0 mph, then increased to 7.0 for a couple mins. then back down to 5.5 or 6.0, then up to 7.5, walk a couple mins., then back up to 7.5 mph, etc)
- cool down walking a min. or two
- Then I did 15 mins on the elliptical at resistance 9 or 10 (this machine didn’t have an incline :(
- 24 flights of stairs
- Max heart rate (while running) was about 174 bpm
- Avg. heart rate 153 bpm
- Duration: 43:30 mins.
I feel reved up and ready to start the day! :D
I’m curious, What are you doing for your heart, body, mind, and soul today? ;)
Last night I cracked open the Turkish Delight that was given to us as a gift. I must say it doesn’t quite live up to its reputation! Now I know why people say that they aren’t sure why there is such a stir about this Turkish Delight….
…..Now a fun fashion poll ‘Who Wore It Better?”
I will report back with my picks this afternoon!
See you later for Part III of My Road to Health! :D
If you don’t like who you are and where you are, don’t worry about it because you’re not stuck either with who you are or where you are. you can grow. You can change .You can be more than you are.