Happy Monday everyone! lol…I never say Happy Monday so I figured that I would try to start off the week on a more cheery note!
My workout this morning was a great way to start the day! Although, I somehow clicked the wrong thing on my HRM and I restarted my workout when I switched from the treadmill to the elliptical. So I am not sure about stats, but maybe they are hidden in there somewhere? I will have to check the manual tonight!
- 2 mins. warm-up on treadmill, 4.0 mph, incline 5
- 25 mins running at 6.0 mph, incline 5
- 3 mins. walking, 4.0 mph, incline 5
- 10 mins. Elliptical, incline 14, resistance 9
- 24 flights of stairs
I am sad to report that I got a blister on my heel from my sneakers! I don’t know what to do because my right foot is a bit smaller than my left foot, so my right foot slides around a bit more. This is always why I get blisters on my right foot! I have NO problems with my left foot in terms of my new sneakers. Should I put an insert into my right shoe only? Any tips?
I couldn’t go see my podiatrist the other day because I was too busy at work and had to cancel my appointment! It doesn’t help that his last appointment is at 4:15pm! What the heck!
I thought it would be fun to show you all MY gym, lunch, and work bags!
My lunch bag- Bought this at our Loblaws grocery store for $5 bucks!
Yes I do manage to zip it closed every day! haha
Tupperware is bulky, but I like to think I am helping the environment by packing a wasteless lunch. Nothing I eat for lunch is in a package. Not bad!
My work bag– I wish I had that Wolf Blass wine at work! hahah
It’s a Lululemon bag :D I got it a few years ago as a present from my mom.
My Gap Gym Bag: I bought this on sale about 7 years ago for $5! lol. It ain’t pretty but it does the trick!
So there you have it- the 3 bags I use each and everyday!
Question to everyone: What are your long and short term goals?
My short terms goals:
- Improve speed and endurance with running (follow half marathon training)
- Continue to do resistance exercises at least 3 times a week
- Keep improving Oh She Glows (do more videos, create new pages, etc)
- Decide what home renos Eric and I will do in our new house, take steps to implement them
- Finish packing and move at end of the month
- Start and finish Christmas shopping, start and finish wedding albums
- Start Charity on blog
Long Term Goals:
- Run a half-Marathon in the Missassauga Marathon in May ’09
- Give back to the community through charity organization
- Participate in a 10k run
- Start Online Baking company
See you this afternoon for my second Fitness video post!!! :D Tonight will be more FAQ’s!
“Don’t look back unless you want to go back.”