Fashion Friday

by Angela (Oh She Glows) on November 14, 2008

Happy Friday everyone! The work week is finally coming to a close. I hope you all have fun things in store this weekend!

We don’t have too much planned this weekend except packing for our big move at the end of the month! We need to get some boxes tonight. I also want to buy a Polar HRM, and tomorrow we are putting our winter tires on the car. :( doh!

Despite waking up with swollen, puffy eyes, I managed to have a great workout:

• 30 mins treadmill @ incline 15, 4.0 mph
  • 10 mins. Elliptical (5 mins incline 16, resistance 11; 5 mins. incline 10, resistance 10)
  • 24 flights of stairs (7 of which I ran up!)
  • I also did the plank last night and some squats while watching the Leafs hockey game!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It feels like I haven’t done a fashion post in a while!

So I present to you…

Oh She Glows first official ‘love it or hate it’ polls!

1) Emmy Rossum:

emmy-rossum-beautylight-matthew-rolston-021

2) Miley Cyrus:

miley-cyrus-awards-cma-05

3) Reese Witherspoon

reese-witherspoon-cma-awards-04

4) Vanessa Hudgens

high-school-musical-3-melbourne-premiere-09

5) Carrie Underwood

carrie-underwood-2008-cma-awards-03

See you this afternoon for my LUNCH post! yummy! Can’t wait :D

Eighty percent of success is showing up.

– Woody Allen

halie November 14, 2008 at 11:57 am

Great polls, lot’s of fun! I don’t like Vanessa Hudgen’s dress or orangy-fake tan! Look at her legs compared to her feet! I’ve got nothing against her though.

Great workout today!

VeggieGirl November 14, 2008 at 12:34 pm

Such a fun poll – definitely some, um, “eclectic” dress designs there! ;-)

Great quote at the end, as always!!

TGIF!!

Kristie November 14, 2008 at 2:00 pm

Just discovered your blog. And I LOVE it. Every post is loaded with tons of interesting info. Totally unique blogging you’ve got going on here. I plan on definitely being here frequently. :)

Mariposa November 14, 2008 at 2:21 pm

what? i loved Mileys dress… i dont know why.. i think i could rock that! but my absolute favorite was Emmy Rossum… she just looks stunning!

Erin November 14, 2008 at 3:48 pm

That post was so fun! I think you should do more like that. It’ll rile up some debate too! Also your quote was so appropriate for me today. I had an interview and it nailed it right on the head:-)

Basically, I loooove your blog.

fashioninmotion November 14, 2008 at 5:27 pm

Great polls! the first picture (Emmy Rossum)totally threw me off because I honestly couldn’t decide about those gold straps on the dress! Tough call on that one!

Katie November 14, 2008 at 11:23 pm

That was so fun! I usually HATE Emmy Rossum’s fashion sense (sorry, Emmy) but I really liked this dress. It was a perfect combination of classical Greek and fun party girl. Carrie Underwood on the other hand…