Boo.

Am I ever glad it’s FRIDAY!!! What a long and exhausting week. The weather is gorgeous here in Toronto, Canada- 19 degrees and sunny today- people are driving around with their tops down on their cars and cranking the tunes. Ahhh. A taste of summer. It almost made my 1 hour drive home in rush hour traffic pleasant.

My workout was great this morning before work. I did 40 mins. hill walking and running on the treadmill, followed by 24 flights of stairs up to my condo (approx 4 mins or so more). When I made it up to our floor, I was pleasantly surprised by Hubby just heading out on his way to work! I wasn’t expecting to see him leave so I was happy. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and skipped the hug since I didn’t want him to get covered in my sweaty workout clothes.

A few spooky Halloween pictures….

HAPPY HALLOWEEN from Sketchie, our strange and festive Bengal cat.

img 0464   Boo.

More strangeness. Canadian weather.

img 08861   Boo.

Oct 29, 2008- Looking out from our balcony, we woke up to SNOW.

img 08952   Boo.

Oct 31, 2008- 19 degrees Celcius and SUNNY!

Well, Eric is almost home from work. I guess we better figure out what we are going to do on this fabulous Halloween evening!

Eliana >^..^ November 4, 2009

Those fall colors are beautiful!

I want to see if I can catch up on 1 year of OSG blogging, its going to hard to catch up! ;o)

Cant wait for my OSG journey!

JenATX October 31, 2010

so funny to see only one comment here when posts nowadays can get hundreds of comments!

Megan November 8, 2010

So great to see your very first post on Halloween Day – my favorite holiday! It was the beginning of my very favorite blog. :)

Emily June 25, 2012

ACCOMPLISHED!
I just had to come back and say that I have officially read EVERY post you have written. Total creeper, right? : )
LOVE reading-thanks so much!
Em

Angela (Oh She Glows) June 27, 2012

haha that’s amazing!!

Ziba July 19, 2012

I’m just admiring your cat! I find his name so fitting, Sketchie. He really does look sketch in that photo.

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 19, 2012

hha yea he does ;)

Lola Marigold October 27, 2012

That piece of furniture next to Sketchie is stunning.

Angela October 30, 2013

Thanks, it’s my in-laws! They have a knack for finding cool furniture :)

Maryea {Happy Healthy Mama} October 31, 2013

What wonderful milestones! Congrats on both your gorgeous cookbook cover (can’t WAIT to get it!) and 5 years of blogging. Your photos and recipes are always a great inspiration to me.

Ceara @ Ceara's Kitchen October 31, 2013

I can relate to the strange Canadian weather being from Toronto! Thank you for always inspiring me through your recipes and posts! I can’t wait to order your cookbook once it is out! Congratulations on all your success! :)

Gail Yosh April 15, 2014

I just wanted to post my note here, because this is where it all began for you. I just got done looking through my Oh She Glows cookbook. It’s like a work of art! You are an inspiration and by far the best blogger out there! Many months ago I was referred to your blog from a mom on a nut free Facebook page. I was looking for vegan recipes but wanted nut free ones because my soon-to-be five-year-old daughter has a tree nut allergy. I didn’t know how to adapt vegan recipes to be nut free. THANK YOU for helping me make vegan dishes that are nut free and delicious! I can’t wait to make more…and maybe one day go full-on vegan. …. and run my first 5k! Many goals ahead for this mommy of two little girls. Thank you again for all that you do!

Mary June 20, 2014

Hi congratulations on being an expecting mom. I recently bought your book and love it! Thank you.