Oh She Glows For Dinner + Pre-order Bonus Bundle!

by Angela (Oh She Glows) on July 29, 2020

Hi everyone! I hope that summer is treating you well so far, and you’re staying in good health and good spirits during what has been a heartbreaking year. How are you and your families doing right now?

At long last, I have some fun news to share with you today! This cookbook reveal was supposed to go out to you in May, then in June, and then in early July, but with everything going on in the world it just didn’t feel right, so I delayed it multiple times. I’m not sure it feels right even now, but I’ve had a lot of questions about the new book’s listing on various retailers online, so I knew I couldn’t delay any longer. I’m holding onto the hope that this news will bring a smile to your face and a bit of cheer. :)

If you haven’t guessed already, my new cookbook, Oh She Glows for Dinner: Nourishing Plant-Based Meals To Keep You Glowing, is finally complete and it comes out in a couple of short months! It’s been a wild ride to cross the finish line (never in my wildest dreams did I think I’d be wrapping up a cookbook during a pandemic and lockdown), but after 3 years of working away on this project, I’m absolutely thrilled to let you know all the juicy (pun intended) deets about this new book. If you subscribe to my newsletter, you may have seen the sneak peek pop into your inbox yesterday!

Here’s a little behind-the-scenes from earlier this year when I was going over the book design!

Shifting from “behind-the-scenes” mode to “in-the-spotlight” mode doesn’t come easily for me (I’m much more of a behind-the-scenes kinda gal!), so this “launching into the world” part of the creation process is a big challenge for me on a personal level, and oh boy, the nerves I have right now are unreal. I’d be perfectly happy to work away diligently behind-the-scenes and never have to self-promote. ;) Do any of you relate? I’m always up for a good challenge, though, and getting to reconnect with you all is the icing on the vegan cake!

This book would not have been possible without your encouragement, patience, and support throughout the whole process! It also wouldn’t have been possible without my small-but-mighty team made up of Nicole and Eric. They are my rocks, my sanity savers, my reasons for inappropriate fits of laughter, my sounding boards, my reminders to drink more caffeine and breathe, and it goes on. My incredible, diligent group of recipe testers (a special shout out and thank you to Anna, Carin, Tana, Tammy, Laurie, Caroline, Danielle, Vanessa, Lynn, Audrey, Stephanie D., Anne, Kathy, Stephanie S., Andrea, Beth, Katie, Lindsay M., Bridget, Laura, Lindsay V., Erin, Heather, Suzanne, Adrienne, Stephanie M., Carolina, Kirsten, Lori, Marina, and Kristen) have tested, and tested, and tested these recipes right alongside me and shared the most helpful feedback. And last but not least, I have so much gratitude for the amazing teams at Penguin Random House Canada and Avery!

I held this book in my hands for the first time last week! I can’t even tell you how fast my heart was a-thumpin’ when I opened the box! It is always slightly terrifying and thrilling to open one of my books for the first time, and it really never gets any easier to send my heart and soul’s work off into the world. But I am so darn proud of this book. It’s my very first hardcover book, too!

About this book

Oh She Glows for Dinner is a reflection of what you, my dear readers, have asked me for the most over the years—more plant-based, crowd-pleasing dinner recipes!

Dinner is something I think most of us have struggled with (I know I sure have!), and when you throw “plant-based” into the mix it can be even trickier to figure out. If you’ve ever shrugged your shoulders over what to make for a vegan meal and resorted to toast or a bowl of cereal, you certainly aren’t alone. I knew I had to create this cookbook to help answer the ever-burning “what’s for [plant-based] dinner?” question. As an added benefit, the recipes in this book also make incredible (and often portable) lunches! You’ll also find the perfect, satisfying sides to add to your dish, meal-worthy salads for every season, hearty & healing soups and stews, and a bounty of flavour-poppin’ sauces, dressings, parmesans, and pestos that you can make to change up the flavour profile (or simply punch up your dish even more). And I threw in a delicious dessert/drink chapter, of course, because it wouldn’t be an Oh She Glows cookbook without some sweet, healthified treats! ;)

What you’ll find inside:

Dietary and Cooking Labels

Each recipe indicates whether it is nut-free, gluten-free, soy-free, grain-free and/or oil-free, raw/no bake or one pot. Out of 106 vegan recipes in this cookbook, 101 are gluten-free or have a gluten-free option, 90 are nut-free or have a nut-free option, and nearly all are soy-free. I also share whether the recipe is kid-friendly, freezer-friendly, and/or if any advance prep is needed. My “on the glow” label tells you whether the recipe is portable. My goal was to pack in as much helpful info as I could for you (dare I say this is my most informative book yet?)…you know me, go big or go home…lol.

Storage and Reheating Instructions

Almost all of the recipes in this cookbook also include specific storage and reheating instructions, customized to each recipe. My recipe testers and I spent so much time testing the recipes to take the guesswork out of them for you!

Active Time and Total Time

Each recipe tells you how much active time and total time will be required. Active time is the time you are actively preparing food in the kitchen. Total time reflects how long the recipe takes from start to finish. If applicable, we also share Soak time and/or Chill time.

Full-page colour photographs

I am so excited to share that I did the food photography and food styling for the recipes in this book – there are more than 100 of my photographs inside!

Glow Getter Meal Plans

This book includes 4 meal prep plans! Each time-saving plan provides step-by-step instructions, so you can prep or fully make 3 dinner recipes in just 60 to 90 minutes. I knew it was important to create plans that would actually work for a busy lifestyle. I’ve tried plans in the past that take 2.5 to 3 hours each week, and they just didn’t fit into my life. These plans don’t take long (60 to 90 minutes at a brisk pace) and they set you up with a few hearty meals each week!

Menus To Get Your Glow On

I also share my tried-and-true menus for special occasions or themed nights, such as Girls’ Night, Mother’s Day, Game Night, The Oh She Glows Cookbook Club Night, and more. If you have ever struggled with how to combine recipes for special meals, I really hope this will give you the inspo you need to simplify your planning. Don’t forget to check out our bonus bundle below as it includes 4 designed printable menus which correspond to menus found in the book!

Helpful Recipe Lists

My Helpful Recipe Lists index at the back of the book provides at-a-glance searching of recipes by allergy label or preference, so you can find all the gluten-free recipes grouped together in one spot, or all the kid-friendly, freezer-friendly, nut-free, one pot, and on the glow recipes.

My Pantry Staples, Kitchen Tools and Appliances

I’ve included a condensed list of the essential pantry items I keep on hand along with my favourite tools and appliances. If I have a preferred brand, I share those names with you, so you know exactly what I use in my own kitchen.

The Oh She Glows for Dinner Bonus Bundle is here!

The response to my pre-order bonus bundles for my previous two cookbooks was so enthusiastic, I knew I had to raise the bar and add in some exciting and unique new bonus features. This Oh She Glows for Dinner Bonus Bundle is definitely my favourite, most cheerful and creative pre-order bundle yet. All the *heart eye* emojis for this one. I had so much fun collaborating with local artist, Kayla Whitney, to create an adorable, custom Oh She Glows “Glow” downloadable art print for you to print and hang on your walls! This is my very first custom Oh She Glows print and it looks so bright and cheery on the wall. If you end up hanging the print in your house, we’d LOVE to see it! Simply tag it with #ohsheglowsfordinner on social media.

In addition to the “Glow” art print, you’ll receive 4 artfully designed Oh She Glows for Dinner menus to download and adorn your dinner table on special occasions. Super-handy Glow Getter Meal Plan printables from the new book will make prepping the plans even easier when your book arrives. It’s so convenient to print the meal plans and place them on your counter so you can cross things off as you work through the plan. Lastly, I couldn’t make you wait until October to get cooking, so I’ve included 4 advance recipes in this bundle—a few of my summer-friendly ones that we’ve been enjoying during this hot season!

If you pre-order Oh She Glows for Dinner, keep your receipt handy and follow this link to get your free bonus bundle PDF!

Pre-order now at the following retailers:

Amazon.ca

Amazon.com

Indigo.ca

Barnes & Noble

The Book Depository

Books-A-Million

Apple Books

Amazon.co.uk

Please note: We earn a small commission if you purchase an item through our affiliate links above. Thank you so much for your support!

I can’t wait to hear what you think!!

With love and gratitude,

Angela xo

Let's get social! Follow Angela on Instagram @ohsheglows, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest

Kathy July 29, 2020 at 1:40 pm

OMG OMG OMG!!! This is so exciting! We are doing a kitchen reno this year and the art print will look beautiful in it. This book is such a testament to infusing passion, hard work and dreams, and putting integrity out into the world. I’m already planning on who I want to pre-order these for as Christmas and b-day gifts. Honored to have been a part of the testing process! xoxo

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 29, 2020 at 2:48 pm

Kathy you are such a gem. I can’t thank you enough for your help! And your enthusiasm is so touching. I hope you and your family are doing well!

Erin July 29, 2020 at 1:43 pm

Woot woot!! Can’t wait until I get my hands on this. Congrats on your 3rd cookbook and getting it out during a pandemic. So proud of you and all that you have accomplished. You are inspiration. Question – Will the new cookbook have any soup recipes?

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 29, 2020 at 2:47 pm

Thank you Erin :) Yeah, it was a bit of a rocky rode finishing up with the lockdown and the kids going nutty, but so glad we could bring it to life in the end! Yes the book has a soup chapter in it! Boy do I love my soups hah

Amanda July 29, 2020 at 1:46 pm

Hey Angela! So excited about your third cookbook! I love the first 2 and turn to them often, and I’m looking forward to having a new set of your recipes to try out. Quick question: you have posted some recipes using a pressure cooker over the last couple years. Do any of the recipes in your new book use a pressure cooker? I just got one and am looking for more ideas. :) Thanks!

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 30, 2020 at 8:33 am

Hey Amanda, Thank you so much for your excitement! So happy to hear this. :) I believe there are a couple electric pressure cooker friendly recipes in the new book (but I also include stovetop directions as well!). Hope this helps!

M C July 29, 2020 at 2:26 pm

Pre-ordered via Amazon! Now I can’t wait for summer to be over !!
love your books Angela.

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 29, 2020 at 2:44 pm

Wow you are fast! Thank you so very much…I appreciate your support and kind words greatly!

Sandra July 29, 2020 at 2:48 pm

Woohoo!! Congratulations Angela! I can’t wait to get my hands on my preordered copy! This is an amazing feat and I can imagine the internal struggle you’ve gone through with the timing of the launch, but honestly, this is such a welcome thing to look forward to during these times. Congratulations again and I hope you get some well deserved time off!

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 30, 2020 at 8:34 am

I’m happy this news could bring something to look forward to! Thank you Sandra!

Jennifer July 29, 2020 at 3:31 pm

Angela, you have made my day with this announcement! Your first cookbook is my go-to, always on-hand cookbook, and now I can’t wait to see the new one. You are the one recipe developer that I can always count on to know that I will enjoy the recipe and feel good about eating it. I will be pre-ordering for sure. I love that it’s a hardback book.

I’m glad you and your family are doing well during this crazy time. Take care!

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 29, 2020 at 3:34 pm

I’m smiling over here reading your comment, Jennifer. That is super kind of you to say…I’m truly honoured! Thank you for all your support. I hope you and your family are taking care too.

Nicole July 29, 2020 at 3:59 pm

So excited! Your “The Oh She Glows Cookbook” and your app helped me transition my whole family to vegan. I started by just picking an entree from you and thats what I would eat, then the rest of my family 3 preteens at that point and my husband would eat it as a side to whatever meat they were having. They loved your recipes so much that they would always want more and it really wasn’t long at all before they were done with meat altogether. Anytime anyone asks me a best family vegan cookbook, I recommend yours. Thanks so much!!!

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 30, 2020 at 6:49 am

Wow!!! I’m so glad you shared that with me. I love, love, love hearing things like this. It really makes what I do feel so rewarding. High fives to your whole fam! And thank you for all your support Nicole!

Lindsay Taylor July 29, 2020 at 4:21 pm

I’ve been waiting for this! I can’t wait to get my hands on your third cookbook, Angela! The sneak peaks you were giving of the beautiful food and photography on your instagram stories were drool worthy and I have no doubt the recipes will be the same! I’ve already pre-ordered copies as gifts, congratulations on this gorgeous book!

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 30, 2020 at 6:41 am

Thank you so much Lindsay! I appreciate your support so much! ps – those sneak peeks seem so long ago now after all that has gone on this year, don’t you think?!

Lindsay Taylor July 30, 2020 at 8:56 am

They sure do – my what a year! But they stuck with me, so inspiring and professional! It actually helped me envision image set-ups for my own cookbook (so thank you for showing us behind the scenes!)

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 3, 2020 at 3:23 pm

that’s so great that you got some inspo from it! I always LOVE (love, love) seeing behind the scenes stuff so I can relate. I will try to remember to share more in the future :)

Jessica July 29, 2020 at 4:26 pm

Yes yes yes! I’ve been looking forward to this new book ever since you announced it! Supper has been a real struggle for us now that we have a toddler, so I look forward to adding more plant-based recipes to our rotation. :)

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 30, 2020 at 6:35 am

Oh boy the struggle is real feeding little ones! I can relate. I’m so happy you are so excited about the new book! I hope you love it!

Anna Walker July 29, 2020 at 4:50 pm

Congratulations on your newest book! :)
So glad you and your family are doing well, and that we get new dinner recipes too!

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 30, 2020 at 6:34 am

Thank you for your congrats! I can’t wait to hear what you think of the new book. :)

Rosie July 29, 2020 at 4:56 pm

Woo hoo such great news! Just ordered a signed copy, can’t wait to October!! <3

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 30, 2020 at 6:31 am

Aww thank you! I hope you are doing well, Rosie :)

Angela July 29, 2020 at 5:25 pm

Oh Angela, It is so good to read your blog again – I’ve missed your posts during this understandably busy time. Can’t wait to get this book this fall. Your first two books (and app) are favourites over here. I love making your baking recipes with my 4 year old. The chocolate hemp energy balls have been made on repeat this spring & summer!

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 30, 2020 at 6:32 am

My little guy Arlo is obsessed with those energy balls (to the point where I have to hide some or he wants to eat them all…haha). So grateful to hear how much you love the books and app Angela! Thank you for all your amazing support. It means the world to me.

Jennifer July 29, 2020 at 6:20 pm

Congratulations Angela! Your recipes are regulars in my rotation. Your soups are my favourites! (I literally am addicted to that broth!)
I tried following your Apple Books link and it says it’s not available. Does that mean I can’t pre order that way?

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 30, 2020 at 6:45 am

Hey Jennifer! Thanks so much for your congrats and kind words! :) I just tried the Apple Books link and it’s not working for me either (when I clicked the “View in iBooks” the window that opens says it’s not available in Canada yet). I’ve got my IT guy on it (thanks Eric! hahah). Stay tuned

Katherine July 29, 2020 at 6:40 pm

I am so excited to see this news! This may sound cheesy, but with things being so uncertain over the past several months, I felt excited for the first time in a while about something concrete to look forward to! I absolutely love your books and cannot wait to get my hands on this one.

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 30, 2020 at 6:30 am

awww….that makes me feel emotional just reading that. This has been a heartbreaking year. I’m so glad this could bring something to look forward to for you. :) hugs!

Jane July 29, 2020 at 7:11 pm

Preordered it today! I love your cookbooks! My favourites are the veggie burger recipes.
I requested that our local library purchase it as well. Can’t wait til October!

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 30, 2020 at 6:29 am

Oh we have had so much love at libraries with the previous two cookbooks, I really appreciate you doing that!
Thanks so much for pre-ordering, too!

Fiona Young July 29, 2020 at 7:52 pm

Yay!!! Just pre-ordered! So excited!! I didn’t see a link to get the bundle – where can I find that? Thanks for making such great quality recipes! :)

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 30, 2020 at 6:28 am

Thank you for pre-ordering! :) This link should get you there (just scroll down a bit for the form) https://ohsheglows.com/preorder/

Fiona Young July 29, 2020 at 7:54 pm

Never mind! I figured it out! :D

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 30, 2020 at 6:28 am

Okay great! You can disregard my other reply ;)

Aimee Wimbush-Bourque July 29, 2020 at 8:08 pm

So exciting!! I know how much work goes into a cookbook – hats off to you for finishing this one during a pandemic. An added challenge for sure.

Can’t wait to crack the cover and get cooking!

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 30, 2020 at 6:27 am

Thank you Aimee! I can’t wait to hear what you think of the book. I hope you are doing well!

Cindy McCrystal July 29, 2020 at 8:53 pm

Just pre ordered /bought 4- great Xmas presents for my best girls. ❤️

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 30, 2020 at 6:47 am

Aww I appreciate your support so much Cindy! I hope your girls love the books too :)

Heather July 29, 2020 at 9:39 pm

Your recipes are truly the best! I am a baker and I have made so many savory and sweet recipes from various blogs and cookbooks. It’s usually hit or miss, but everything I’ve made of yours always turns out fantastic- the diligence you put into development and testing really shows and is much appreciated. I have made at least 6-7 loaves of your banana bread this quarantine period!

I relate to what you shared about being more comfortable being “behind the scenes,” (case in point, I almost never write comments like this) but for what its worth, I think your audience senses your authenticity and it is definitely what brings us back to your blog in addition to the wonderful recipes.

I am excited to buy your newest book!

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 3, 2020 at 3:29 pm

Hi Heather, I’m sorry for the delay in reply. I’m still playing catch up ;) Thank you so much for all the kind words about how you’ve had so much success with my recipes. It makes all the hard work feel so rewarding!
Glad I’m not alone about feeling comfortable behind the scenes too – it really pushes me out of my comfort zone to be away from it, but getting to connect with people like you makes it so fun and much less scary ;)

Larissa July 30, 2020 at 4:42 am

Hi Angela, so glad you are back!
Have been waiting for this announcement for a while, you have no idea how excited I am about it :)
Please don’t ever feel shy about promoting it, you are doing us a service ;)
I love everything you do, and your recipes are always spot on – big fan over here.
I’m going to pre-order the book and already can’t wait to have it in my hands! It looks absolutely stunning. Very happy that it’s a hard cover, it makes it even more special :)
Love, love, love the cover and the concept.
Wishing you tremendous success with the new book and please never stop doing what you do ❤️

PS: will it be possible to get a signed copy in the UK?

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 3, 2020 at 3:26 pm

Aww thank you so much for all the love & kind words Larissa! It means the world to me, truly. :)
We haven’t heard whether the book will be sold in the UK yet (hopefully!), but if it is picked up by a publisher it would depend on whether they want to offer signed copies. I will be sure to announce any UK info that I hear in coming months!

Nina July 30, 2020 at 5:15 am

Boom, just pre-ordered it!
Can’t wait!
Congratulations on your new cookbook, it looks and “sounds” delicious… but what else is new, right? :)
Love from Berlin, Germany
xxx Nina

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 30, 2020 at 6:24 am

Wow, it’s coming to Berlin! So cool. Thank you for your support Nina!

Nancy July 30, 2020 at 7:18 am

So exciting! Pre-order in!!!
Good luck with your launch and the rest of the year.

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 3, 2020 at 3:25 pm

Thank you for all your support Nancy! I hope you love the book :)

Shannon Gallup July 30, 2020 at 8:21 am

In all honesty I always found your photographs more appealing and tasteful than any person you hired to take them for you. Keep up all your great work….you are amazing!

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 3, 2020 at 3:24 pm

Thank you Shannon! It was so great to shoot the photography again after taking a break for book 2. Such a huge task, but super fulfilling when I flip through the whole book :)

Naomi July 30, 2020 at 10:04 am

Congratulations Angela!
I’m so excited, thank you for giving me something to look forward to in these times, I can’t wait to sit down with a cup of tea and have a good read. All your hard work is very much appreciated. I have followed your blog for many years, have both of your books and the app, I always know I can trust your recipes to turn out perfectly. The enchiladas from your app are a weekly staple in our house and my husbands favourite meal! I will be pre-ordering today!
Take care, love from the UK xx

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 3, 2020 at 3:30 pm

Thank you, Naomi! I’m so touched about you saying that this is something to look forward to in these times. I really hope it will bring a smile to you and some positivity during a challenging year.
I’m craving those enchiladas now! haha

MaryK July 30, 2020 at 10:20 am

Angela, just preordered the book through Amazon. ( my third Oh She Glows book purchase) On vacation now and the bundle is not downloading properly, but I will keep trying. Thank you for being a wonderful and patient influence for those of us who are still working towards full vegan lifestyle.
Kind regards, Mary

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 3, 2020 at 3:21 pm

Hi Mary, Thank you so much for supporting all of my books. It is such an honour! I’m sorry that you had issues with the bundle, this happens occasionally depending on the device the PDF is being downloaded to. You can email [email protected] and we’ll help get it to you!

have a great vacation :)

Lauren Trank July 30, 2020 at 10:29 am

I’m so SO excited to receive your latest cookbook. I first heard of your work when I was cooking for a yoga retreat. From then on, I’ve been using your recipes. I have one soft cover book, 1 Kindle book, and the app. They are all full of delicious recipes, pictures, and directions.

Thank you Angela!

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 1, 2020 at 9:34 am

That’s so fun you found out about me through a yoga retreat! I’ve heard from many retreats over the years who use my recipes. Always makes my heart smile! I’m so glad you have been enjoying the recipes ever since. Thanks for all your excitement Lauren!

Emily @ Bliss Out July 30, 2020 at 10:51 am

I cook from your other books + app all week long and cannot wait for this! I recently became a plant-based holistic nutritionist and give all my clients your resources to get cooking. Hope you are well and congrats on this beautiful thing you’re putting out into the world!!

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 1, 2020 at 9:33 am

I love hearing how much you use the books and app…it’s the best feeling as a recipe creator. Thank you for all your support Emily!

Carolina July 30, 2020 at 11:06 am

It was SUCH a pleasure to help test these unique recipes. I consider your blog and books to have been my first cooking teachers when I dived into this wonderful world of food and learned my kitchen skills. I still make classic recipes of yours several times a year, and my family members often request them. There’s something special about your recipes!

Congratulations!! I will be ordering it as soon as humanly possible <3

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 3, 2020 at 3:20 pm

Aww thank you Carolina, couldn’t have done it without you!! :) And wow I’m so flattered that my books helped as cooking teachers for you (in all honesty, they were for me when I was creating them! haha) and you think of them so highly.

Tiffany Lobner July 30, 2020 at 11:25 am

Ordered! Looking forward to it too! :)

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 1, 2020 at 9:32 am

Aww thank you Tiffany! I hope you love the recipes :)

Stacey July 30, 2020 at 11:29 am

Congratulations Angela!! I’ve been following you since you were pregnant with Adriana. You’ve been an inspiration for many years and it’s been so fun to watch you succeed. Your recipes are the best because you test them a lot more than other recipe developers. That ensures tried and true results that always impress. I can’t wait to get this book in my hands. I pre-ordered today! With love and gratitude, Stacey.

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 3, 2020 at 3:18 pm

Hi Stacey, That’s so wonderful you’ve been following for almost 6 years now! Thank you for all your support and for preordering the new book! I think you’re going to love it ;) It will be so fun to see everyone cooking from it when it comes out

Katie July 30, 2020 at 11:59 am

This is so unbelievably exciting! Congrats! Just ordered and cannot WAIT to get it!
May I ask where your gorgeous flowered dress is from in the top photo? Just adore it! XO

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 1, 2020 at 9:32 am

Thank you for your support Katie! I hope you love the book.
The dress is a very old maternity dress from ASOS from about 6.5 years ago! haha. This dress has a special place in my heart and I couldn’t part with it. ;)

A July 30, 2020 at 1:05 pm

Hi Angela, Congratulations on your new book! May all go well with it.

Could you have either a preview of some of your cookbook’s recipes or list of some of the recipes offered in your book on your website, so I can make a decision of whether this book will be a good fit into my meal planning? I do not have access to Instagram and my husband is a meat lover, so I want to make sure we have recipes he can enjoy, too! I have him eating more vegetarian meals per week now, since June.

Thanks for your help, hopefully!

Peace and Hope for Better times, Allyson :)

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 3, 2020 at 3:32 pm

Hey Allyson, Thank you so much for your congrats! That is such a great idea about previewing some of the cookbook’s recipes. I will talk to my publisher about this. :)

Matti July 30, 2020 at 1:19 pm

As a blog reader since the early days, this makes me so happy! The bonus recipes from the pre-ordering gift look fantastic already so I can’t wait to get my hands on the full version. Congratulations Angela!

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 1, 2020 at 9:29 am

Thank you so much for your congrats and kind words, Matti! I’m so happy to hear this :)

Emily July 30, 2020 at 1:27 pm

Yay I’m so excited for this! My husband told me the other day that he wanted to try to go “plant powered” in the fall, so this couldn’t come at a better time! Can’t wait to try more of your amazing recipes 😄

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 31, 2020 at 9:21 am

High fives to your husband! :) I’m so glad the timing is good for you both. I hope you love the new book!

D.Thomason July 30, 2020 at 1:34 pm

Hi Angela, I am happy to hear about your new book. Your previous books are among my favorites! Is there a local/independent bookstore that you can recommend for pre-order? I would prefer to support small-business but I also want the pre-order bonus! :)

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 1, 2020 at 9:28 am

Thank you so much for your excitement! I’m looking into the indies right now with my publisher and should know more soon. We are hoping that a lot of small businesses will carry it! I will write your email down to circle back and we will also try to add the info to our book page down the road as we know more. :)

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 1, 2020 at 11:06 am

hi again!
You might want to try Indiebound as it will link you to local retailers https://www.indiebound.org/book/9780593083673?aff=ohsheglows I believe it only works for the US, so it depends on your location! I will follow up with my publisher to see if there is anything similar for Canadians :)

Abby Reisner July 30, 2020 at 3:08 pm

This PLUS a new Taylor Swift album all in one week is just too much for my heart to handle!! So excited!

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 30, 2020 at 4:00 pm

okay this comment wins the internet today haha!!! Thanks for the smile! I hope you love the book :)

Tracey July 30, 2020 at 3:52 pm

I am SO HAPPY to see this! My mom and I are transitioning to a more vegetable based (eventually vegan) diet and I was just telling her that dinners are my biggest hurdle! So hard to figure out satisfying, filling, dinners. The timing is kismet :D Anyway, you had me at “nearly all are soy-free.” Too many vegan recipes rely on soy and we just don’t handle it well.
I cannot wait to get this book!!!
Thank you!!!!!!!
Tracey

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 31, 2020 at 9:20 am

I’m smiling over here reading you comment :) :) Thank you so much! I agree that dinners are the hardest part – I actually debated whether I would take on this book theme because I knew it would be really challenging (so glad I did in the end!). i hope you love it

Anna July 30, 2020 at 5:57 pm

Hi Angela,
Congratulations! This is incredibly exciting and I’m so happy for you. I’ve been following your blog for years and years – since the very beginning. I own both of your other cookbooks, have pre-ordered this new one, and cook from your website or your books every single week. You and I have so much in common that I often feel like I know you – you and I were even pregnant and having babies right around the same time (I have three daughters, ages 9, 6, and 4) – buying and fixing up houses – watching you go through it all as I came back to your website again and again to answer the age old question of “what in the *(@^%*! am I going to make for dinner tonight?” was like looking through a screen into a Canadian version of my own life lol! I just wanted to say, on the launch of this new book of yours, that I see you and I see how hard you work and how dedicated you are to having your work reflect who you are, and I feel how genuine your desire is to help others eat well. Please know that your work has helped me – not just in your thorough step by step instructions on how to bake the perfect cookies or prepare the most delicious soups (though it’s certainly done that too), but through the new-Mama isolation and sleep deprivation, barre class burnouts and other workout slumps, frustrations with renovations and decor, food prep exhaustion, grief losing family members, my unwavering dedication to a plant-based diet for not only myself but my husband and children – there you were with positivity, honesty, and vulnerability, going through all of the same things. I wasn’t alone. You should be so proud of yourself, Angela. Thank you.

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 1, 2020 at 9:15 am

Oh my goodness, thank you Anna!! You don’t know how much this means to me. I have tears in my eyes reading your beautiful words. You are such a lovely person and I’m truly honoured to have you following for this many years! it does sound like we have so much in common, it’s too bad we don’t live near each other. :) Big hugs!

Nassaa July 30, 2020 at 6:58 pm

Hi Angela,

Congrats on the new book! Will the book have InstaPot options? Yummy, time saving, and easy.
Thank you!

Nassaa

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 31, 2020 at 9:19 am

Hey Nassaa, thank you for the congrats! The book has 2 instant pot recipes, I believe (they have stovetop options too of course), however Nicole and I think that there are other recipes in the book that *could* be converted to instant pot so we may play with that down the road!

Jill July 30, 2020 at 9:04 pm

YES!!!!! I am a HUGE Fan!! I LOVE your books and your blog, thank you!! can’t wait!!!!!!! P.S. I would love to see what you feed your toddler/kids in a week, would love more kid recipes like a kid recipe section. So excited!!!!

Angela (Oh She Glows) July 31, 2020 at 9:17 am

Thank you so much Jill! Your comment is so sweet. I’m so grateful for you! I’ll def keep in mind about the kid-friendly section!

Beverly Woodman July 31, 2020 at 11:29 am

Well I just cannot wait for this – thank you for the bonus bundle!

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 1, 2020 at 9:08 am

Thank you for your excitement Beverly! I’m so happy to hear this. I hope you enjoy the bundle and of course the book when it arrives!

Stephanie S. July 31, 2020 at 11:47 am

Angela, this update was such a bright spot in this sad year. I’ve missed your posts, but I’m amazed you were able to still finish this book while juggling parenthood and now a freaking pandemic. I’m so so so excited to get my hands on your new book. I started reading your blog almost ten years ago, and many of your recipes from the blog and first two cookbooks are staples in our house. It was such a privilege to be involved with recipe testing again (my husband loved it too, lol). Congrats and thank you for everything you do! :)

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 1, 2020 at 9:08 am

I can’t thank you enough for your help Stephanie! It really takes a village! And this book seemed to emphasize that fact even more so due to everything going on in the world :) Thank you for all your support!

Jennifer July 31, 2020 at 1:02 pm

This is amazing! I’m so excited to receive this new cookbook. Pre-order is complete! Your two cookbooks to date (plus the app) are my go to cookbooks. Can’t wait!

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 1, 2020 at 9:06 am

Thank you for pre-ordering Jennifer! I hope you love the recipes as much as we do! And thanks for your kind words about my books and app. :)

Tammy July 31, 2020 at 2:21 pm

Congratulations! It looks beautiful, and I can’t wait to get my hands (and taste buds) on it! In sticking with tradition dating back to your first cookbook, I’ve preordered and have the release date on my calendar! You continue to be my favorite cookbook author, and I have always had great success with your recipes. (Chickpea salad is still a staple in our home, six years later!) At any rate, congrats again!

Also, I would love an appliance recommendation. I see your new book will contain sauce recipes (yay!) and while we have a Vitamix that we LOVE, I struggle with using it for small batches, and my mini chop food processor is weak in the face of cashews. Do you have a favorite appliance / tool for small batch sauces that will blend the final product into smooth goodness? Thank you!

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 3, 2020 at 3:16 pm

Hey Tammy, That is such an honour to hear you’ve preordered all the books and marked the date in your calendar. I’m so touched!
I hear you that the Vitamix can be annoying for small batch sauces. All the sauces in my book are tested with a Vitamix (and some other blenders too) to ensure that the sauces have enough volume to blend properly :)
So excited for you to get your hands on this book in Oct!

Cheryl Carpenter August 1, 2020 at 1:31 pm

Congrats on the new book! I can’t wait til it arrives in October. How long after I submit the preorder information should the bundle arrive by email? I received confirmations for email address and newsletter sign up, but nothing else.
Thanks!

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 3, 2020 at 10:07 am

Hey Cheryl! Thank you so much for your support! I appreciate it so much.

After you submit the bundle info, a PDF link appears to click on and download. There is no bundle emailed to you. :) If you continue to have issues with it, please feel free to email us at [email protected] happy cooking!

Addison August 2, 2020 at 9:56 am

OMG the day has come!!! I can not tell you how excited I am for this!! Been looking forward to it for so long and know it’s going to be absolutely amazing!! Pre ordering now :) a huge huge thank you to you!!

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 2, 2020 at 10:53 am

awww your comments put a big smile on my face :) Thank you so much Addison! So glad you love the print too!

Addison August 2, 2020 at 9:57 am

Also the print is ADORABLE!! Can’t wait to hang it up !!!

Shira August 2, 2020 at 4:13 pm

I cannot wait for this book! I had it preordered the moment I saw it on Amazon. Your cookbooks and app are the best! One question. I did the pre-order bonus but haven’t received anything yet. Is there a delay in getting the link to the bonuses? Thanks!

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 3, 2020 at 3:14 pm

Hey Shira, Thank you so much for your kind words and support for my new book. I’m so flattered you ordered it right away!!
When you submit the form for the bonus bundle a PDF link appears on the page (however a few people have missed it too, so you aren’t alone!) :) I would suggest filling out the form again and then click the link that says < <<>>> https://ohsheglows.com/preorder/ hope this helps!

Shira August 5, 2020 at 1:02 pm

Yep, that worked. The bonus is gorgeous and I’m counting down the days until I get your new cookbook. Can’t wait to cook from it!

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 5, 2020 at 1:09 pm

Glad to hear it worked! Thank you for the bonus bundle love :) It was fun to create!

Dennis Yannakos August 4, 2020 at 12:09 am

Congratulations!

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 5, 2020 at 11:08 am

Thank you Dennis!

celebrity birthdays August 4, 2020 at 6:10 am

The book is so beautiful!! And I think it’s thicker than all cookbook I have!

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 5, 2020 at 11:04 am

Thank you so much for your kind words! Yep, it’s definitely a beast of a book heh ;)

Tanya August 4, 2020 at 11:49 am

As a black woman, this time is even harder. I’m glad that you will be releasing a new cookbook as I enjoy your recipes but disappointed you have made no mention at all about BLM – although mention the pandemic. This is not a political issue and you have a massive platform.

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 5, 2020 at 11:03 am

Hi Tanya, Thank you for sharing your thoughts and asking this important question. I’m truly sorry and feel ashamed to have disappointed you. I absolutely support Black lives and the crucial, necessary changes that need to be made. I have personally been listening, self-reflecting, learning, and supporting local organizations for Black lives and the Indigenous peoples of Canada. Without going into too much detail, my anxiety disorder & mental health worsened greatly over the past while, keeping me away from social media entirely, and left me intensely worrying that any way that I speak to this might be lacking in some significant way or even be misconstrued. This is on me, 100%, and I’m trying my very best to work on this daily. Please know my heart has been, and is now, with you.

Laura August 4, 2020 at 8:36 pm

I can’t thank you enough for proving nut-free vegan recipes! As someone with a nut allergy, finding recipes that are nut-free AND vegan is often a tall order (why are cashews in everything??) so I’m thrilled and thankful that you’ve thought of us :) THANK YOU! I can barely wait to get my copy of this beautiful new book!

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 5, 2020 at 11:07 am

I hear you about the cashews…I mean they are amazing and all, but it’s really tricky when you can’t enjoy them. I had to avoid all nuts for a long while when I was trying to sort out allergies and the happy result was quite a few nut-free recipes :) Thanks for your support Laura!

Carolyn August 6, 2020 at 7:43 pm

Yay! Your recipes are so wonderful. I have enthusiastically shared them with many of my friends who want to venture into the plant-based world. Thanks for being a bright spot! Hope things are going well!!

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 7, 2020 at 6:31 am

Hi Carolyn, Thank you for your kind words! And for sharing the recipes with friends…that’s the best compliment! :)

cindy stewart August 9, 2020 at 12:25 pm

Hi Angela,
I wanted to send you a note to let you know how much we are enjoying your recipes! As i am sure you know it has been hard to keep the kids occupied during this difficult time where things have been limited for them. My 16 year old daughter Grace found an amazing project to help her keep busy and her family feeling great! Everyday she prepares a recipe from your “Oh She Glows” cookbook to share. She has started from the very first recipe Overnight Oats and tonight we will enjoy Effortless Falalfel Bites. Each week she goes through the book to see what she will be preparing and creates a grocery list of ingredients we will need. Grace has been a vegetarian for 7 years and this book has really helped her discover a new variety of delicious and healthy recipes! Her confidence has increased and she is feeling good.
When we share with our meatloving family they are shocked at how delicious and flavorful things are. A great example so far was the Taco Fiesta Potatoe CRisps!! When i first bought the book i was a little intimidated with all the different preparations but now it is a lovely opportunity and a wonderful learning experience for us to prepare the recipes together and plan our meals. Thank you for continuing to develop new recipes! Grace has truly inspired all of us with her continued enthusiasm in the kitchen and your book has been a big part of this! Thank you for continuing to create recipes and we look forward to continuing our daily Glow tradition with the next book!

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 13, 2020 at 9:16 am

Hi Cindy, oh my gosh this is just the most heart-warming story! I’m so touched by your kind words and by Grace’s cooking project. What an honour to be part of this in some way! Thank you. :) I hope you both love the new book & recipes as much as we do!

Amanda August 9, 2020 at 4:58 pm

A little late to comment, but I was like a kid on Christmas morning when I got the newsletter email about Oh She Glows for dinner :) Your cookbook is a bright light in an otherwise dark year. I immediately pre-ordered a signed copy and am so excited for October. Dinner, especially plant-based dinners that are not soy and gluten heavy are so hard to find! I made the pasta salad from the pre-order bundle for dinner tonight, and I was literally drinking the chimichurri sauce from out of the blender LOL. Wishing you all the best.

Angela (Oh She Glows) August 13, 2020 at 9:04 am

haha I’m so glad I’m not the only one who wants to guzzle that sauce! It was a fun one to test…all that sampling! ;) Thank you so much for all your support Amanda, it means so much to me that this is a bright spot in your year. I hope you LOVE the new book!

Jocelyh August 15, 2020 at 12:36 pm

Congratulations! I remember when you made and sold glo bars out of your house (which I bought) :) This is the next book on my list to get!

Angela (Oh She Glows) September 20, 2020 at 11:32 am

Awww those were the days!! haha. That was fun. Thank you so much for supporting me over the years. I hope you love the new book!

Christine August 17, 2020 at 12:17 pm

Angela,
I have already pre-ordered my copy. CONGRATULATIONS on completing. My only complaint is having to wait.

I’m sitting at work and just finished my lunch of leftover Next Level Vegan Enchiladas, which we made right after the black bean and quinoa wraps. Love your recipes so much!

Christine

Julie P. August 19, 2020 at 1:07 pm

Angela, this news is beyond exciting for me! I was raised in a meat and potatoes kind of household, and your first cookbook blew my mind. I now eat mostly plant-based, mostly because of how delicious and accessible you’ve made veganism to me, and how this changed my view of the world of food. I literally make recipes from both of your cookbooks every single week. In fact, my toddler boys are addicted to your garlic and sun-dried tomato hummus. I just pre-ordered. I can’t wait to get this new book. Sending you a massive CONGRATS and thank you for sharing this deliciousness with us <3

Scarlet August 22, 2020 at 4:46 pm

I just got your book and it is perfect. So full of great vegan dinner ideas. Thanks!

Anna Lee August 26, 2020 at 8:42 pm

I am so beyond excited for you! I know you put in a lot of hard work into this cookbook, and I’m so grateful to have been able to test your AMAZING recipes (and my mother too!) I know this cookbook will be incredible like your others. I honestly only use your cookbooks/app/website to find my weekly meals :P I can’t wait to taste these amazing recipes once again! :D

Angela (Oh She Glows) September 20, 2020 at 11:31 am

Hey Anna! Aww thank you so much! I’m so so grateful for your help (and your mom’s too!) and couldn’t have done it without my incredible testers. I can’t wait until you receive your copy in the mail…it’s so fun to cook from and it’s a huge beast! haha. Hope you are doing well xo

Gia August 28, 2020 at 4:29 pm

Hey Angela,

Thank you for being an inspiration.

xo

U. August 29, 2020 at 2:51 pm

Angela, you are so inspiring and I love your website and recipes. I’m looking forward to trying out your new cookbook!

Melissa September 2, 2020 at 4:01 pm

I cannot wait for this cookbook to come out! October is going to seem like a year away. I have always enjoyed your recipes. I am really looking forward to start cooking with it and happy that I will have it for the coming holidays! Congratulations on the new cookbook! – Already made the bonus recipes and they were a big hit!