Buttery, sweet, fluffy, spicy…and vegan to boot! The perfect Fall-spiced frosting.
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance Butter Stick, softened
- 1 3/4 cup icing sugar (aka: confectioner’s sugar)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice (yes, a full tablespoon!)
- 1 tbsp almond milk (as needed to thin out to desired consistency)
- Whip the Earth Balance with a mixer until smooth.
- Now add half of the icing sugar and blend well, stopping to scrape the side of bowl as needed.
- Now add in the vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and almond milk (if needed). Mix well.
- Add in the remaining icing sugar and blend for several minutes, stopping to scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Once the Gingerbread has fully cooled, spread on the icing using a wet spatula.