My Bonus Recipe Bundle is here!

by Angela (Oh She Glows) on August 4, 2016

ohsheglowsbonusrecipebundlecollagewithtext_new

Boy am I excited to finally share what I’ve been working on the past several weeks!

I created this bonus recipe bundle as a token of my appreciation for your amazing support for my new cookbook, Oh She Glows Every Day. Inside this bonus bundle you’ll find 7 brand-new, summer-friendly recipes and photographs (not found in the book or on the blog!), as well as 4 preview recipes and photographs straight from Oh She Glows Every Day. My hope is that you’ll enjoy these recipes all month (and beyond), and before you know it, my next cookbook will be waiting on your doorstep!

How to snag the OSG Every Day Bonus Recipe Bundle: Simply pre-order Oh She Glows Every Day from your retailer of choice (see retailer links at the bottom of this post) and then enter your order number (found on your receipt or order history info) and personal info before September 13, 2016. Exciting update! In celebration of our exciting NYT Bestseller news, we’ve extended the bonus bundle until September 25, 2016. You’ll be able to download the PDF and start cooking immediately. Click this link to be brought to the form.

And here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll find inside the bundle…

6V1A4892 (1)

Vanilla Superseed Protein Energy Scoops

Vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free option, freezer-friendly

OH MY WORD. I would climb the highest mountain if I knew these were waiting for me at the top! These nut-free, protein-rich energy scoops are the perfect snack when you’re feeling famished and can’t wait until your next meal. I love having them on hand for early mornings when I wake up hangry but don’t have time to prepare my breakfast until the little one is looked after. They’re great pre- and post-workout, too!

6V1A4872-2

Pink Açaí Refresher

Vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, grain-free, oil-free, kid-friendly

My entire family adores this creamy, antioxidant-packed 5-ingredient smoothie, and I love how easy it is to whip up on a hot summer day! It’s bursting with flavours of coconut, açaí, lime, and raspberry….simply delish!

6V1A4900 (1)

Massaged Kale with Warm Miso-Garlic Quinoa

Vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free option

Meet my newest go-to kale salad. Whoa, it’s a keeper. I love the contrast of a warm and cool salad, and how comforting it is to eat. In this recipe, I’ve paired freshly cooked quinoa—seasoned to perfection with chickpea miso, fresh garlic, and sesame oil—with a delectable marinated kale salad. The leftovers are just as good, too; I love to cook them in a skillet with a splash of lemon juice and tamari for a sautéed version of this salad. This kale salad is a must try!

6V1A4921 (1)

Deconstructed Key Lime Pie with Coconut Whipped Cream

Vegan, gluten-free option, nut-free, soy-free, advance prep required, kid-friendly

This delicious warm-weather dessert is the perfect treat for two or three people. Whipped avocado mixed with fresh lime juice and maple syrup is the secret behind this creamy, luxurious key lime pudding. After chilling, simply layer it in a parfait glass with crushed graham crackers, Coconut Whipped Cream, and more lime. For a simpler option, just spoon it into a bowl and add the toppings. The pudding is great all on its own, too!

6V1A4948 (1)

Healthy Carrot-Banana Muffins with Salted Maple Coconut Whipped Cream

Vegan, soy-free, advanced prep required, kid-friendly

Despite containing grated carrot and mashed banana, these muffins rise high and are so fluffy. My daughter absolutely loves them, and I’m happy knowing they pack in some nutrition. The carrot muffin base is infused with banana, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg; they’re a tasty muffin to kick off fall.

sweet potato curry

Sweet Potato, Chickpea, and Spinach Coconut Curry

Vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, grain-free option, freezer-friendly

This is a comforting and cozy meal from the cookbook that comes together so fast. The coconut milk brings the flavours all together, mellowing and integrating the spices while adding a light sweetness that pairs wonderfully with the sweet potato. This is a thick, stew-like curry—not runny or soupy. It’s the kind you’ll love to scoop up with a hunk of bread. Yes, please!

6V1A5042-2

Dreamiest Dark Chocolate Fudgesicles

Vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, grain-free, oil-free, advance prep required, kid-friendly, freezer-friendly

These dark chocolate fudgesicles are intense, deeply chocolaty, and luxuriously creamy in every way possible. I kid you not when I say that they’re the best-tasting fudgesicles I’ve ever made (and I’ve tested batches and batches!). Their texture is just like ice cream, and they simply melt in your mouth. When you have a chocolate craving in the summer, they are the perfect, splurge-worthy solution.

creamy thai

Creamy Thai Carrot Sweet Potato Soup with Roasted Tamari Almonds

Vegan, gluten-free, soy-free option, grain-free, freezer-friendly

This is a creamy, vibrant blended soup, and we made it once a week last fall when I was testing recipes for the book. The soup shows off the flavour of red curry paste, an authentic Thai ingredient that is warm and spicy, and is usually enhanced with notes of lemongrass, garlic, ginger, and chiles. It works wonders in this soup, creating rich and full-blown flavour in an instant! Don’t even think about skipping the Roasted Tamari almonds, either; this salty, crunchy soup or salad topping is downright addictive.

tamari almonds

So there you have it—11 of my current go-to recipes to tide you over until my new book’s release this September. When you hit the kitchen, don’t forget to tag your creations on social media with #osgeveryday so I can see what you’re making!

Visit this form to enter your pre-order information and get your very own PDF of the bonus bundle!

You can pre-order Oh She Glows Every Day from any of the retailers below:

Canadian Retailers:

US Retailers:

International:

A big thanks to Ashley McLaughlin for the food photography and Sandy Nicholson for the lifestyle photography!

Page 2 of 2«12
Kate August 16, 2016 at 7:57 pm

Love these!!! The bonus packet is beautiful, btw. And where did you buy the blue striped dress? It is adorable on you – I want one! :)

Angela Liddon August 22, 2016 at 3:06 pm

Thanks Kate! The dress is from Anthropologie purchased in 2015.

Vevian August 21, 2016 at 2:52 pm

I have a question! It mentions that the app is always uploading new recipes every week…is that all included in the $4.99? Or is their a recurring monthly fee? Thank you in advanced! Love your work!:)

Angela Liddon August 23, 2016 at 2:15 pm

Hey Vevian, Great question! The $4.99 is a one-time cost. :)

Caroline August 23, 2016 at 4:05 am

Hi Angela! Loving the recipe bundle, and can’t wait for the cookbook to arrive. My self-described ‘meatatarian’ husband went nuts for the soup and the curry. As did I! I’m planning to try the energy scoops next, but I can’t get hemp hearts here in Australia. What can I use as a substitute? And sunflower seed butter isn’t going to be easy to find either – can I substitute almond butter and almonds for the sunflower seed butter and sunflower seeds (no nut allergies in this house)? Thanks so much for all your fabulous recipes, and all the FAQs as well! We all eat so much better now, thanks to you!

Nanette August 29, 2016 at 10:00 pm

Hi Angela! I preordered your new book & I filled out the form to get the bonus bundle. But it doesn’t seem right, because none of these recipes are in it (actually it kind of seems like it was the preorder bundle for your first book?) I checked the email I got for the download & it said the link expires March 2014. But it downloaded still. But not the right bundle. I’m very confused & really would love these new recipes & would really appreciate any help with that. Thank you so much!!

Angela Liddon September 2, 2016 at 1:33 pm

Hi Nanette, Thanks so much for the pre-order! I hope you love the new book when it comes out (not long to wait, now!). That’s very strange about the bonus bundle file mix-up–can you re-try filling out the form here? If you get the wrong bundle again, please send an email to [email protected] letting my publisher know, and get we’ll this sorted out. I just tried filling out the form and the proper bundle downloaded for me. Thanks!

Anita September 1, 2016 at 5:25 pm

Hello. I was just about to order your cookbook because I’m excited for some new plant based recipes. Just a quick question: do your recipes use refined sugar? I’m trying to stay away from refined sugars and just wanna make sure I can use the dessert recipes.

Angela Liddon September 2, 2016 at 1:45 pm

Hey Anita, I’m happy to help! Yes, some of my dessert recipes contain cane or brown sugar. There are 16 dessert recipes in the cookbook (this includes cookies, bars, and all other desserts). Out of those 16 desserts there are 7 that contain cane sugar or brown sugar. My other desserts tend to use pure maple syrup, coconut sugar, dates, or brown rice syrup to sweeten.

Anita September 12, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Hi Angela. Thanks for the reply. Ordered my copy last week. Can’t wait to start trying some recipes!

Amy September 4, 2016 at 4:49 pm

Hi Angela,

I filled out the form with my order number and did not get any email about accessing the bundle. My order number is here. Fwd: Your Indigo order OR59476606 is at the store

Any ideas?

Angela Liddon September 13, 2016 at 1:53 pm

Hi Amy, The bonus recipe bundle is in PDF format, so once you enter in your info and submit the form a link should appear on a new page. Simply click this link to download the PDF. It might be the case that it’s not showing up because you tried downloading on a phone? I would try again on a laptop or PC. Hope this helps!

Alyssa Ing September 6, 2016 at 5:55 pm

Hi Angela, missed the contest details in your newsletter with the pre order info. Will the bundle recipes ever be released or published on your website in the future?

Angela Liddon September 16, 2016 at 8:59 am

Hey Alyssa, Oh good question! I’m really not sure at this point. I’m hoping to add some to the app eventually, but it probably won’t be for a while. :)

Alyssa September 18, 2016 at 3:30 pm

Thanks so much for your response Angela! I actually managed to provide my transaction info from the retailer I purchased it from and sorted it out :)

Randi September 7, 2016 at 9:59 am

Hi Angela: Just got your book, but i ordered it from Amazon when i found out that you had created a new book. Can i still take advantage of the bonus recipe offer?
As well, can i replace coconut cream for milk in soups?

Can’t wait to start in on the new book. :)

Cathy Rowe September 8, 2016 at 6:12 am

Hi Angela,

I bought the book the other day at Costco and my husband threw out the receipt – is there any way you can still share the recipe bundle with me?

Thanks!
Cathy

Angela Liddon September 13, 2016 at 2:17 pm

Hey Cathy, Thanks for your support! I hope you’re enjoying the book. If you can shoot an email to Avery here: gotham[dot]averymarketing[at]us[dot]penguingroup[dot]com they should send you the bundle. If they don’t for some reason, please contact us and we’ll sort it out!

Karen Conlon September 9, 2016 at 1:42 pm

I love the recipes

Lisa September 9, 2016 at 4:37 pm

Hello Angela,

I did pre-order your book before I saw this and now have it. Can I still get in on this? BTW the new book is amazing!!!

Lisa

Angela Liddon September 12, 2016 at 3:36 pm

Absolutely! You have until September 13th (tomorrow). Just enter your order number in the form! :)

Jenn September 10, 2016 at 8:56 am

I just purchased your new book. It’s just lovely. Congratulations!

Just curious on a substitute for bananas? I’m allergic and most of your breakfast items incorporates them into the recipe.

Thanks in advance,

Shari from GoodFoodWeek September 10, 2016 at 9:29 pm

These recipes look delicious and your photography is beautiful.

Angela Liddon September 12, 2016 at 3:28 pm

Thanks, Shari!

Olga September 15, 2016 at 12:21 pm

What happens if I buy book now? Do I still get the bonuses?

Angela Liddon September 16, 2016 at 12:07 pm

Hey Olga, We’ll be extending the bonus bundle until September 25! So you can enter your order info in the form and your bonus bundle should download. :)

Jessica janzen September 16, 2016 at 10:33 pm

Hi Angela, i meant to order your book online, then was in Costco today and picked it up instead. Loving it, I can’t wait to try everything! I’m super curious about these vanilla superseed protein scoops, they look delish. Wishing I ordered the book beforehand :)

Rose September 18, 2016 at 9:56 pm

I already bought your book before I saw this bonus :-( How can I get these recipes? I see that some are already in the book, but I’d love all of them :-)

Angela Liddon September 23, 2016 at 4:12 pm

Hey Rose, We’ve extended the bundle’s availability to Sept 25th – so it’s not too late to enter your order info above! :)

Julie September 25, 2016 at 4:13 pm

I bought the book from Costco this past weekend (didn’t have to preorder), is there any way to get the bonus bundle, or do you have to preorder it online to be eligible?

The recipes look amazing so far:)

Thanks!

Dan Cheung September 28, 2016 at 8:07 am

Hi Angela,
We are big fans of yours here at Nourish Cafe and Cooking School and wonder if you ever come out here to Vancouver. We would love to invite you to come in and run a book signing/cooking demo for all your fans in BC. Our event with the Minimalist Baker a few months ago was a huge success. It’s a wonderful way to connect with fans. The healthy community here in Vancouver is big.

Let me know if that interests you.

Best regards,
Dan

Shoana September 29, 2016 at 3:40 pm

Hello! I preordered your book (love it so far, thanks!) and filled out the form, but I didn’t receive the recipe bundle. Was it suppose to be emailed to me or have I missed something?
Thanks,
Shoana

Angela Liddon September 29, 2016 at 6:20 pm

Hi Shoana, I’m glad you’re enjoying the book! :) The bundle should have downloaded to your computer as a PDF: once you enter your info into and submit the form (link in this post above), a link appears on a new page. Simply click this link to download the PDF.

Tiffany October 3, 2016 at 7:28 pm

Hi! I’m a little late to the Oh She Glows party! I bought the everyday cookbook last week and love, love, love the recipes I’ve tried so far. Is there a way to get this bundle now? My full on obsession with key lime pie has me wondering :)

Angela Liddon November 17, 2016 at 11:13 am

Hi Tiffany, Thank you so much for purchasing the book! I’m beyond happy to hear you’re loving the recipes! My publisher handled the pre-order bundle, and I’m really not sure what their policy is at this point! You’re welcome to email them to inquire at gotham[dot]averymarketing[at]us[dot]penguingroup[dot]com. Or, if you have your order/receipt info, you can try using the above form first, just to see if it still works! You never know. :)

Susan Y October 20, 2016 at 8:30 pm

Do we still get the pre-order bundle if ordered now?

Thanks.

Angela Liddon November 17, 2016 at 11:13 am

Hi Susan, As my publisher handled the pre-order bundle, I’m really not sure what their policy is at this point! You’re welcome to email them to inquire at gotham[dot]averymarketing[at]us[dot]penguingroup[dot]com. Or, if you have your order/receipt info, you can try using the above form first, just to see if it still works! :) Thanks for your support! If you’ve ordered the book, I hope you love it.

Emily November 13, 2016 at 12:16 am

Hi,
I bought your book in the store after it was released. Anyway I could access the bonus package? Thanks! Love the new cook book

Sharon November 14, 2016 at 10:54 pm

Hi Angela,
Justly got the book as a gift can I access the PDF?
Please let me know.
Thanks

Angela Liddon November 17, 2016 at 11:12 am

Hi Emily, Thank you so much for purchasing the book! I hope you love the recipes. My publisher handled the pre-order bundle, and I’m really not sure what their policy is at this point! You’re welcome to email them to inquire at gotham[dot]averymarketing[at]us[dot]penguingroup[dot]com. Or, if you have your order/receipt info, you can try using the above form first, just to see if it still works! You never know. :) Thanks again for all your support!

Sharon Beck November 14, 2016 at 8:14 pm

Dear Angela,

Yesterday my friend bought me your new cookbook but I missed out on the PDF recipe bundle. I really want to make the Vanilla Superseed Protein Energy Scoops. Is it possible to get this recipe?
Please let me know.
Thanks
Sharon

Angela Liddon November 17, 2016 at 11:15 am

Hey Sharon, That’s so exciting! I hope you love the recipes in the new book. :) My publisher handled the pre-order bundle, and I’m really not sure what their policy is at this point! You’re welcome to email them to inquire at gotham[dot]averymarketing[at]us[dot]penguingroup[dot]com. Or, if you can get the order/receipt info, you can try using the above form first, just to see if it still works! You never know.

Barb B. November 15, 2016 at 7:01 pm

Hi Angela. I have a very dog-eared first “Oh She Glows” cookbook, and I was recently given your second cookbook as a gift. I would really love to have the PDF recipe bundle that you were giving as a thank you. Can you please tell me how I might get the bundle? Please and many thanks.

Angela Liddon November 17, 2016 at 11:20 am

Oh, I hope you love my second cookbook just as much as you have the first! My publisher handled the pre-order bundle, and I’m really not sure what their policy is at this point! You’re welcome to email them to inquire at gotham[dot]averymarketing[at]us[dot]penguingroup[dot]com. Or, if you get your hands on the order/receipt info, you can try using the above form (in body of the post) first, just to see if it still works! You never know. Thanks again for all your support! :)

Rachel November 30, 2016 at 1:17 pm

Hi Angela,
Wondering if there’s any way to access these recipes now that the pre-order date has passed? I bought your second book this fall (and love it!!!) and would really love to make the Vanilla Superseed Protein Energy Scoops. I hope there’s a way!

Angela Liddon December 19, 2016 at 8:42 am

Hi Rachel, Thank you so much for purchasing my book! I’m so thrilled you’re enjoying it. My publisher handled the pre-order bundle, and I’m really not sure what their policy is at this point. You’re welcome to email them to inquire at gotham[dot]averymarketing[at]us[dot]penguingroup[dot]com. Or, if you have your order/receipt info, you can try using the above form first, just to see if it still works! You never know. :)

Vivian December 16, 2016 at 5:45 am

Hi Angela,
I am enjoying your recipes in both your cookbooks. I purchased the books from Indigos in Canada. Could you send the PDF bonus? I have been following you for years now. …I suspect you must have a great search engine optimization, because your recipes came out when I was searching online for recipes for a party. I appreciate your online work and effort. Whatever you did it allowed me to get exactly what I need healthy, fun recipes.
Thanks
Vivian, Vancouver, BC

Angela Liddon December 19, 2016 at 8:43 am

Hi Vivian, Thank you so much for purchasing my books! I’m glad you’re enjoying the recipes so far. My publisher handled the pre-order bundle, and I’m really not sure what their policy is at this point. You’re welcome to email them to inquire at gotham[dot]averymarketing[at]us[dot]penguingroup[dot]com. Or, if you have your order/receipt info, you can try using the above form first, just to see if it still works! You never know. :)

Teresa February 1, 2017 at 6:27 pm

bought the cookbook at Costco Canada. How can I show proof of purchase and get the pdf extra recipes??

Thanks
Teresa

Cynthia June 13, 2017 at 3:38 pm

Are you ever going to make these recipes available? I just purchased your cookbook and discovered you! I am way past the end date for these recipes but would love to be able to access them.
Thanks so much!

Ashlyn Curtis March 27, 2018 at 9:03 am

Hey Angela!
First off I would like to thank you for your absolutely deliciously healthy recipes!
I have bought a couple of your books and they have completely changed my cooking game as a young adult teaching myself.
I have found the nutritional info online for the Oh She Glows Everyday cookbook, but I am curious about the serving sizes. It says how many servings, but only says the size of the serving portion on a few of the recipes.

Angela (Oh She Glows) March 27, 2018 at 1:57 pm

Hi Ashlyn,

I can’t thank you enough for all your support and enthusiasm for my recipes! I’m so touched. :) In terms of the serving size, I think for many of them you simply divide the full recipe by the number of servings and it’s a rough eyeball estimate. HOwever, if you have any specific recipes you’re curious about let me know and I can check my original google doc to see if I wrote down the precise serving size. I hope this helps!