Looking for a last-minute cookie, dessert, or holiday drink to bring to a holiday gathering? Look no further. I’ve put together a list of the most popular holiday dessert recipes from the blog over years.
1. Peanut Better Balls vegan, gluten-free, no bake (you guys are going crazy for this recipe!)
2. Gluten-Free Graham Crackers vegan, gluten-free, soy-free (or turn them into gingerbread men)
3. Granola Nut Clusters vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, soy-free
4. Chilled Dark Chocolate Pie with Toasted Almond Crust vegan, gluten-free, nut-free option (if you use another crust)
5. Peppermint Patty Bars I and Version II vegan, gluten-free, no bake
6. Creamy Dreamy Peppermint Patties vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, no bake, nut-free option
7. Seductive Raw Chocolate Walnut Fudge vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, no bake, soy-free, nut-free option (omit walnuts)
8. Crispy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies vegan, gluten-free, soy-free option (use soy-free vegan butter and Enjoy Life chips)
9. Vegan Bailey’s (!) vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, oil-free, nut-free, soy-free
10. 5-Ingredient No Bake Vegan Date Squares vegan, gluten-free, soy-free
12. Sinless Sticky Toffee Pudding – vegan, soy-free option (use soy-free vegan butter), nut-free option (omit pecans and swap almond milk for nut-free milk)
13. Nanaimo Bars: 3 ways vegan, gluten-free option (use my GF graham crackers to make crumbs)
14. Raspberry Almond Thumbprint Cookies vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, soy-free
15. Homemade Vegan Nutella vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, grain-free, no bake
16. 3-Course Holiday Meal Plan – vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, and some grain and nut-free options
17. Vegan Turtle Oatmeal Cookies with Toasted Pecans, Dark Chocolate, and Medjool Dates vegan, gluten-free
What a lovely round-up Angela. This is probably a dumb question, but wondering if there’s anyway to make an alcohol-free version of those Bailey’s?
I’m sure you could leave out the whiskey if you’d prefer. It’s delicious in its own right! Maybe sub it with a bit more espresso or coffee?
They all look so delicious! I can’t wait to snatch up your cookbook this year!
Can’t wait to try the “Peanut Better Balls”, “Creamy Dreamy Peppermint Patties” and the “Gluten Free Graham Crackers” – yummy! Thanks Angela! I hope you enjoy the holidays :)
Oooh, thanks for the round up!
I forgot about the peppermint patty bars, thanks for putting them back on my radar!
I made the peanut butter balls last night and gave them to co workers and my son’s babysitter this morning. I tasted on last night and thought they were seriously spot on. My husband and I are vegan but my sisters and parents are not. I made a batch of the sugar/butter kind of pb balls at a baking day with my sisters two weeks ago. Anything with that much powdered sugar and butter will of course taste good, but I can not enjoy it. These are awesome! I did not have any coconut flour, so I used oat flour and it worked great!
Ooh, it all looks so delicious! I will take one of each please. ;-)
Oh my goodness, you are just too kind to put this together. All the best stuff in one easy place.. I love the 3 course meal plan as well, I’m flirting with the idea of preparing an entire dinner for my family when I’m home and I’m just spinning with ideas! So this helps narrow it a bit for me (hehe) .. And I seriously have to make the Turtle Oatmeal Cookies. Seriously.
They all look SO good! I just don’t know which one to make first!
The list looks amazing. I made the Vegan Bailey’s this week and my husband and I finished it up pretty quickly. I’ve already already packed up the ingredients to take with us and make while we are visiting family for the holidays!! And I have several more treats planned this week!
As I scrolled through I just was more and more reminded of how much I LOVE your recipes, drooling over everything! : )
Angela, these all look amazing!
What are you doing to me? Its not even 10am and I already want dessert!! :) Looks like I will be spending some quality time in the kitchen today!
I cannot wait to try those turtles cookies!! I was going to bake them last night but was afraid I would eat them all… I will save it for when I am expecting guests! Haha
I’m drooling right now! So many delicious treats! The vegan baileys drink sounds amazing! Perfect for the holidays! :)
I have made so many things from your website in the past couple of days it’s insane. I am not complaining by any means though. LOVE the pb balls, fudge, and turtle cookies. The sticky toffee pudding has been a favorite since the first time you posted the recipe. So so so good! I want to make the chilled dark chocolate pie next. It would be perfect with a side of homemade almond milk! :)
These all look amazing Angela! Do you have any recommendations for something that can handle a bit of travel and possibly heat without melting/falling apart? I’m eyeing up the fudge but I’m afraid of what the New Zealand summer will do to it. Thanks!
Ok, I totally wish I could spend all day tomorrow home baking because all of this looks absolutely brilliant! I never really bake because my talents lie more in salads and entrees, but you’ve triggered an urge. My co-workers are going to get some treats! :)
Can I add your Nutcracker Cookies to that list? I’ve made those the past two years for Christmas. I just have to make sure I give them away or I’ll seriously eat the whole batch ;-)
Vegan Bailey’s?! My Christmas has been made……
I think I’m going to try making your sinless sticky toffee pudding for Christmas dessert this year instead of pie! Can’t wait!
WOW! I can’t wait to make several of these things tomorrow….
Thank you so much for your blog. I have made and enjoyed many of your recipes. Have a wonderful holiday season.
I thought I was done my baking for our family parties, but I guess I’m not!
I’ve been loving your recent recipes. I’ve tried a dozen or more (!) of them for our Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday dining. They’ve ALL been great. As this has been my first year at vegan cooking/baking for the holidays, your website has been much appreciated. My family members have enjoyed what I’ve made, even though they don’t follow a vegan diet.
Thanks so much!
Hey Karla, I’m so happy to hear that! Thanks so much for letting me know. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! xo
Your food is just amazing! You’re such an inspiration! Thank you so much!
Are you sure these all came from veggies? Just scanning through the pictures, my mouth starts to waters and I can’t help myself but crave for cakes, chocolates and frappe.