Where’s Waldo?

IMG_0139

IMG_0127

IMG_0056

IMG_0042

IMG_0043

IMG_0059

See you tomorrow with words, pictures, and more!

Page 3 of 3«123
Laura (the first mess) November 27, 2011 at 9:33 pm

Aaaaaaah New York! I’m headed there next weekend! So excited for Babycakes, Candle 79, The Brooklyn Flea, the UNBELIEVABLE Whole Foods in the lower east side… guh, I could go on forever. Hope you had fun!

Kait November 27, 2011 at 10:43 pm

The apple store gave it away! ;) ENJOY! NYC is my favorite place!

Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) November 27, 2011 at 11:03 pm

Oooh, I definitely recognize my favourite city – NY!!! The hubby and I are going back there for a 3rd week this spring. I just can’t get enough!

Sarah Strickland November 28, 2011 at 2:14 am

and you went to cafe blossom??? i was just there on vacation in nyc :)

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers November 28, 2011 at 7:27 am

What gorgeous pictures! Have fun in NY! Looks like the weather is perfect too!!!

I’ve been to NY City once, hopped on the A train, went to China town, bought some purses and a $1200 Movado watch from a guy on the street (opened coat and offered me a watch), paid $50, had it checked out and it was real. Oh, I felt bad buying stolen goods, but all is forgiven when it happens in NY City. Then I hopped back on the train and headed back to Philly, where I was staying. lol

Have fun and be safe!

Heather November 28, 2011 at 8:12 am

NYC! I didn’t think so at first, but there were enough iconic pics to give it away :) Haven’t been to NY in over 10 years and would love to go back!

Clair November 28, 2011 at 8:17 am

Eee…I love that you managed to catch that couple kissing!

The Mrs @ Success Along the Weigh November 28, 2011 at 9:33 am

Wow, those are gorgeous! I can’t wait to go there but I want to wait until we’re at goal weight so we can do a “what not to wear” style trip and do a whole new wardrobe/makeover!

Steph @ A Life without Ice Cream November 28, 2011 at 1:41 pm

I love NYC! Have a great vacation! I’m actually planning an NYC Trip for the new year and your pictures are making me super excited! I’m going to take notes on things to check out :)