Recipe Link Love, March 13

by Angela (Oh She Glows) on March 13, 2011

VEGANrecipelinklove

Happy (almost) Spring! Sun

It’s that time again for another round up of delicious vegan recipes around the web! To kick it off, check out this vegan St. Patty’s Day meal from Kier and Nic.

1. Vegan Irish Stew with Colcannon and Soda Bread from Life (and running) in Iowa.

Vegan Irish Stew with Colcannon and Soad Bread

2. Spicy Roasted Chickpeas from Fit Sugar.

619931833facc2e0_CP

3. Warm Israeli Couscous and Lentil Salad from The Healthy Hostess

DSC07819(2)

4. Healthy Fries and ‘Honey’ Mustard Dipping sauce from I Heart Wellness.

DSC07718

5. Navy Bean Soup from One Sweet Vegan

DSCF0406

6. Red Chard and brown Rice Soup from Zestful Lou.

DSC03276

7. Chinese Dumpling Soup from Leading the Good Life.

DSC07659

8. Roasted Sweet Potato Salad from Vegvacious.

roasted sweet potato salad

9. Apple Peanut Butter Wrap from Cupcake Kat.

wrap

Sweet

10. Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls from Healthy Food For Living.

IMG_6102

11. Sleepy Banana Muffin Smoothie from Healthful Pursuit.

sleepy-banana-muffin-smoothie5

12. Fruit Salad with Coconut Cream Dip from Party Like A Vegan.

P1000904

13. Raw Pumpkin Pie from Make It Healthy.

14. Samoa Cookies from The Baking Stone.

IMGP6819

15. Sunbutter Chocolate Bars from Sketch Free Vegan Eating.

sunbutter1

16. Grahamy Mallow Brownies from Tahinitoo.

S'Mores Brownies

17. Raw Vegan Brownies with Avocado Icing from Wayfaring Chocolate.

IMG_0673

18. Banana Oatmeal Muffin for One from Anywhere There’s An Airport.

P1030267

19. Raw Vegan Mango, Date, and Sunflower Snack Balls from Wayfaring Chocolate.

IMG_2988

20. Cranberry Goji Muffins from Positive Ponderings.

P2250166

21. Apple Crisp from The Duo Dishes.

Vegan Apple Crisp 2

See you Monday!

~~~~~

Recipe Link Love is a new series highlighting other blogger’s vegan recipes right here on OSG! For more info, see this post.

Missed these previous Recipe Link Love posts?

Feb 26 2011

Feb 28, 2011

March 2, 2011

March 5, 2011

Page 2 of 2«12
Kristen - Anywhere There's An Airport March 14, 2011 at 5:06 am

Thanks for the link love! I love this series. My – “to make” bookmarks are outta control! :)

Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin March 14, 2011 at 6:12 am

Pumpkin pie is my absolute favourite dessert! I’ll definitely have to check out that raw recipe!

Sabrina @ Radioactive Runner March 14, 2011 at 6:54 am

Oh goodness, all of those sweets look SO GOOD! Thanks for sharing!!

Amber K March 14, 2011 at 11:58 am

Oh my gosh. So many fabulous recipes are in my “must make” list now!

Sam (the neurotic yogini) March 14, 2011 at 12:48 pm

I never cease to salivate on these recipe link love posts!!! Love it!

Alyssa March 14, 2011 at 3:52 pm

Wow! You have officially turned me into a crazy cooking lady! You should see the STACK of recipes I have tried in the last month, since I found you website. For example, right now I am eating that raw brownie (very good, but next time I will use a little less cocoa powder than the recipe calls for) and a oh so longed for Green Monster (just got my blender back, it was broken:(. You probably haven’t tried the brownie yet but do you think that carob powder would be good instead of cocoa powder? What about 1/2 and 1/2? Now that I cut way back on coffee I actually do feel the caffeine in the cocoa and I get worried that my kiddos won’t sleep for like days with all this cocoa powder;)

Ashley March 14, 2011 at 8:14 pm

I made a recipe similar to the roasted chickpeas today, but used your recipe for peanut butter sweet potato fries. I used raw almond butter, 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil, coated the chickpeas with the mixture and baked at 400 for 30 minutes. Once out of the oven, I drizzled them with agave nectar. Almost way too easy to eat the entire pan!!!! Thanks for sharing all of these amazing recipes!

Kathleen @ KatsHealthCorner March 16, 2011 at 4:04 pm