Recipe Link Love, March 2

by Angela (Oh She Glows) on March 2, 2011

VEGANrecipelinklove

You know what makes me happy?

Putting together these posts!

I don’t have to write out recipes or edit photos or think of something to write about. I basically get to drool over delicious looking food, compile everything, and let other fabulous bloggers take the stage. It is a fun change of pace.

There are 200 recipe submissions in my email folder right now…can you believe that? I never expected such a response to the idea, so that is really cool. Luckily, I made a new email address and a filter so all emails to recipes [at] ohsheglows.com skip my normal inbox and I stay more sane in the process. ;)

Your next 20 vegan recipes around the web….belly grumbling likely to occur!

1. Super Veggie Lentil ‘Taco Meat’ from Ordinary Vegetarian.

IMG_8243

2. Banana Bread Muffins from Just A One Girl Revolution.

3. Garnet Yam and Avocado Panini with Garlic Mayonnaise from One Sweet Vegan.

DSCF6780

4. Quinoa Party Salad from A Fit and Spicy Life.

IMG_1813_thumb

5. Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookie Pie from Pursuit of Healthfulness.

pie

6. Classic Raw Coconut Macaroons from I’m Not Superhuman.

DSC_0016

7. Double Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies from Une Vie Saine.

IMG_0056

8. Triple Threat Ginger Cookies from Spiced Plate.

IMG_1291

9. Gluten-Free and Vegan Quinoa and Buckwheat Granola from Hungry Hungry Hippie.

img_5809

10. Snap Pea + Israeli Couscous from Live Well Fit Now.

Snap pea couscous

11. Chocolate Tofu Brownie from Moves ‘n Munchies

img00379-20110128-1037-1

12. Kabocha Pecan Bread from Thyme Bombe.

IMG_2220

13. Winter Minestrone from Land Animal.

soup-1[2]

14. Roasted Vegetable with Walnuts and Quinoa from Fitting It All in.

roastedvegetableswithquinoa

15. Vegan + Gluten-Free Lasagna from Clean, Green, Simple.

Lasagna-1

16. Veggie Burgers, Butternut Squash Fries, and low fat Onion Rings from Clean, Green, Simple.

Burger

17. Kamut Power Blend from Eat, Spin, Run, Repeat.

IMG_1300

18. Vegan Banana-Sweetened Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from Carrie On Vegan.

IMG_0203

19. Sweet Potato Quinoa Cakes from Eating Bird Food.

sweet-potato-quinoa-cakes1

20. Vegan Gumbo from Leading the Good Life.

DSC09663

Dear Santa, Please send me a personal chef fairy. Love, Ange xo

~~~

Recipe Link Love is a new series highlighting other blogger’s vegan recipes right here on OSG! For more info, see this post.

Missed these previous Recipe Link Love posts?

Feb 26 2011

Feb 28, 2011

Page 2 of 2«12
Diana @ frontyardfoodie March 3, 2011 at 4:39 am

So here I am, at 3:30 in the morning waiting for my baby to go back to sleep after a feeding and I see this……bad news because guess what happens when I nurse? I get hungry and guess what happens when I read this? I get hungrier! I want all of these really really badly. My brief run with gluten free veganism makes these even more appealing!

Angela (Oh She Glows) March 3, 2011 at 10:57 am

sounds like YOU need a chef fairy!

Justeen @ Blissful Baking March 3, 2011 at 6:27 am

I have so many new recipes I want to try out! I think those double chocolate peanut butter cookies and kabocha pecan bread are at the top :) And I’m so intrigued by the chocolate tofu brownies. All great recipes!

AGS March 3, 2011 at 6:50 am

Holy macaroni. This is a stellar collection. One of my goals for 2011 was to incorporate more raw and vegan foods into my diet. That, and I promised myself I would sample some sort of new recipe (or at least use something as inspiration) a couple times a month. Not only have I definitely been on-track with my goal, but I see it as only becoming more and more fun/delicious/energizing/enriching/etc with this blog post.

And, just a shot: if someone sends you anything with millet. . . would you please post it? My husband has decided he loves millet (who’d have thought), and even brings it up periodically to me that I haven’t made it since I used up our bag.

Angela (Oh She Glows) March 3, 2011 at 10:56 am

Yes for sure, I will keep my eyes peeled! :)

Angela (Oh She Glows) March 3, 2011 at 10:57 am

I meant to add, I have some millet sitting in my cupboard right now, scared to try it! hehe

Lauren at Keep It Sweet March 3, 2011 at 6:54 am

Loving this – so many new blogs and great looking recipes!

kaila @ healthy helper! March 3, 2011 at 7:42 am

chef fairy? sign me up too! hope you got my submission! this page is being bookmarked right now!

Sabrina @ Radioactive Runner March 3, 2011 at 7:51 am

Every single one of these recipes look amazing!!!!! Reading these (and seeing the pics) really inspires me to experiment in the kitchen and try new things. Thanks for sharing all of these!!

Richelle March 3, 2011 at 9:48 am

Wow, thanks for all these recipes! I just ate breakfast, but these pictures are starting to make me hungry again.

Camille March 3, 2011 at 10:14 am

Amazing, as usual! I bookmarked the heck out of that lasagna!

Sarah S. March 3, 2011 at 3:12 pm

Thanks for including my taco ‘meat’ among all of these amazing entries! I am very VERY tempted by the double dark chocolate peanut butter cookies right now. Mmm!!

Emily March 3, 2011 at 7:54 pm

Made the onion rings within 24 hours of reading this post.
They’re incredible.
On to the next one…

Angela (Oh She Glows) March 3, 2011 at 9:28 pm

mm I cant wait to make them!

Kristin (Cook, Bake, Nibble) March 3, 2011 at 8:00 pm

I’m a vegetarian personal chef… and I can wear wings, if you want. :D

Angela (Oh She Glows) March 3, 2011 at 9:28 pm

hahah perfect!!

Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) March 4, 2011 at 12:02 am

Mmmmmm, those olives on that lasagna!!! That looks SO good!!

I love that you are doing this new feature Angela :-)

Ally March 4, 2011 at 7:38 am

Thanks so much for posting all these! What a great resource! :)

Kathleen @ KatsHealthCorner March 4, 2011 at 3:10 pm