Oh Five One Six Eighty Three

by Angela (Oh She Glows) on May 16, 2010

Is when my dear mother gave birth to me exactly 27 years ago!

IMG_0001

Thanks mom! :heart:

I have had a great start to my birthday. :wub: Thank you for all your birthday wishes!

My eyes flew open at 6:50 this morning and I could not fall back to sleep! I am just a seven year old at heart. Eric told me I wasn’t allowed in the kitchen this morning, so I tried to busy myself while I heard him tinkering away in the kitchen.

I heard the food processor and my heart went a flutter.

Finally, I was called into the kitchen around 8am! I was sooooo hungry I could have chewed his arm off! My throat was also parched. lol.

My morning started off the way any birthday morning should…

IMG_7057

A dark chocolate was waiting for me on the table. A very good start!

IMG_7058

Then Eric gave me my first gift…(all photos are credit to him today too!)

IMG_7047

Oh yes.

IMG_7042

I opened the box to find Crazy Dish Lady stuff!!!!

IMG_7038

He said, ‘I can’t believe I am fueling your habit.’ :lol:

I agreed!

Then he presented me with a wheatgrass shot cuz he knows I’m twisted like that!

IMG_7052

and Green tea…

IMG_7055

and a birthday VOO parfait!

IMG_7079

[I thought I saw him creeping on my website last night!!]

It has a secret layer of blueberry jam in it. I can’t think of a better birthday breakfast.

IMG_7080

I love this breakfast because it never leaves me feeling too full…just right with lots of energy.

And much like the veggie burgers, it tasted even better when he made it! He sprinkled it with cinnamon which I loved.

IMG_7085

He had coconut pancakes…

IMG_7095

Then he gave me gift #2…

IMG_7102 (2)

A bike pouch!

I was clearly excited.

IMG_0943 (2)

I told him I have been needing a ‘purse’ for my bike for ages now. I’m sure I will fill it with all kinds of junk. I should do a post one day on the contents of my regular purse…what a sight!

IMG_7107

He said my big gift is coming later…and he said it is a ‘virtual gift’ that brings him ‘way out of his comfort zone’. Hrmmmmm.

I’m not sure what we are up to now, but he says I need to hurry up and put spandex shorts on.

Page 4 of 4«1234
jassy May 17, 2010 at 4:08 am

Hey, happy birthday!!!=)

Heather May 17, 2010 at 7:47 am

happy belated birthday! sounds like an absolutely wonderful day…i can’t wait to find out what the virtual surprise is!

Bree May 17, 2010 at 8:14 am

Just catching up on my reading. Happy Birthday (one day late)! Sounds like you were in good hands!

Ashley May 17, 2010 at 8:18 am

Happy birthday pretty girl!!!! :) hope you had the most amazing day. You deserve it xoxo

[email protected] May 17, 2010 at 8:19 am

what a great start to the day! happy bday!

Marina May 17, 2010 at 8:22 am

Happy birthday Angela!
I hope you had an amazing day, because you really deserve it. And I’m sure that it was great, starting with such amazing morning :)

Andrea May 17, 2010 at 8:52 am

Happy Birthday! How lovely that your husband made you a delicious birthday breakfast! I hope the day was spectacular.

Lindsay @ The Ketchup Diaries May 17, 2010 at 9:00 am

Aw, you guys are so cute. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Gena May 17, 2010 at 9:40 am

Happy belated bday, sweetie!!!

Kacy May 17, 2010 at 12:15 pm

Happy Birthday Angela! Eric is so sweet! What great gifts and a yummy OSG-style breakfast :)

Dee May 17, 2010 at 1:59 pm

Oh dear! I’m late! Happy Belated Birthday!

Teri May 19, 2010 at 12:43 am

Happy belated birthday!!!!! You are exactly one day older than me! haha Hope you had a great one!

What a sweet husband you have! My guy could definitely learn a few things from him! :)