What Is On Your Wish List?

by Angela (Oh She Glows) on November 26, 2009

Lunch was lovely today!

We devoured a box of Clementine’s this week. Only 3 left!! Quite possibly one of my top 3 fav. fruit.

IMG_7058

I also had a yummy pita wrap with sautéed zucchini, hummus, tomato, spinach, and couscous.

IMG_7060

IMG_7074

And my current favourite Glo BarPresent (Cranberry Pumpkin Spice):

IMG_7055

Fill up the tank!

IMG_7073

Holiday Wish List

I thought it would be fun to show you what is on my wish list this year:

Here are the items I am asking for:

1. Blender (any suggestions for a good one that won’t break the bank?). In case I haven’t said it enough, I hate my Kitchen Aid Blender. It has broke twice on me now. Grrrrr.

Home-Kitchen-Blender_08

2. Hair Dryer. Mine is about 3 blow dries away from dying. I’m not picky about the brand I just want it to work!

Braun FuturPro Professional Style Dryer 2000W

3. Phone headset for use while baking (I can never answer the phone when baking, a headset would allow me to do this). Because I am just that cool…

9700750

4. Cell phone (my ancient Blackberry is not cutting it these days!) I asked Eric to get me a used one off Craigslist. My only criteria is a full keyboard. Possibly the LG Xenon: http://www.lge.com/ca_en/mobile-phones/all-phones/LG-GR500.jsp I don’t need anything too fancy.lg-xenon

5. Glo Bars. I would love for someone to make me Glo Bars while I kick up my feet!!!! Hint, hint, Eric… ;)

IMG_6561

6. White Serving Trays from Costco. This isn’t the exact one below, but you get the idea. The ones at Costco that I saw last week have handles and they are $17 for 2.

White Serving Tray

7. Tights (Black, grey, brown, green, blue). Tights are one of my fav. winter accessories. I am known for wearing tights with boots, skirts and dresses. I just can’t get enough of them. Most of my tights are quite worn though so I need a few new pairs this season.

tights

8. PJ’s. I desperately need some warm PJ’s because it is freezing in our house and I think I may get frostbite one morning.

Untitledrrrrr

What is on your wish list?

~~~~

Sketchie was hard at work posting away this morning! Check out Our Crazy Bengal in action.

Angela_Signature

Page 2 of 2«12
Jessica @ How Sweet It Is November 27, 2009 at 1:01 am

I also hate my Kitchen Aid blender! It makes me crazy and has broke a million times!

Erum November 27, 2009 at 2:37 am

My wish list would have to be…
*A new camera
*A new phone
*Some clothes
… Oh God I sound like such a material girl but I honestly need these things.. it has been TOO long =)..

Carbzilla November 27, 2009 at 3:38 am

Okay, I know I was hawking the Vitamix hard because I LOVE mine, but I just got this Black Friday deal in my email:http://home-kitchen-bath.irawoods.com/search?w=Cuisinart+Blender
My mom has the Duet which is cool since it comes with both a processor AND a blender (the blender did a pretty good job on frozen berries … it’s no Vitamix BUT what I’d give to not have to haul out my ancient food processor when I needed things sliced and not pulped within an inch of its life!).

I’ve ordered from this company before, and they’re reliable. I just don’t know about their Canadian policies.

I’m not taking advantages of any Black Friday deals but SOMEONE should!

Alex November 27, 2009 at 10:57 am

Hmmm- I don’t know what I want!!! A food processor would be lovely. I also told my mom I wanted a car, but she laughed at me…

Stephanie November 27, 2009 at 12:43 pm

Your lunch is making me salivate! Mmmm mmmmm…..

Nice gift ideas. Since I’m pregs this year, I’ve asked for mostly bath products and makeup. What’s a girl to do when she can’t fit into anything with a wasitline! :)

Wait, I could ask for jewellery…… Hmmm…

Betty November 27, 2009 at 1:19 pm

LOL. I totally cracked up when I read why you need P.J’s. I aksed for some too and for the same reason. =)

Marcia November 27, 2009 at 11:09 pm

I finally got a Blendtec Total Blender for my birthday this year. Slightly (but only slightly) cheaper than a Vitamix (it has the capability of grinding grain without the extra attachments. Not that I’ve tried it yet. But I will.)

It makes good smoothies!

Katerina November 28, 2009 at 2:02 pm

I know they are crazy expensive but I love my vita mix. I went through a bunch of blenders before I found it and it works really well. It makes me many a green monster :)

Carolyn November 28, 2009 at 9:31 pm

I suggest TJ MAXX (if you have them up there) for white server ware.

Eliana >^..^ November 29, 2009 at 6:06 pm

Get an iphone! It is the best phone ever, it is so easy to use and it includes so many cool programs–You can use ical, addressbook, etc etc. I am so happy with mine!

jen November 29, 2009 at 9:46 pm

I vote for the Vita-mix too! I received the 5200 as a wedding present this summer and at first thought- ‘I don’t need another blender’. Wow was I wrong. I’ve used the machine to make hot soup, cold ice cream, creamy nut butters, whole wheat flour from wheat berries, fruit/veggie smoothies, etc. It’s expensive, but worth every penny.

We’re even going to use to to make homemade peanut butter to give out a part of this year’s christmas presents for family.

Go for it1

Caroline November 30, 2009 at 4:43 pm

I’ve had an LG Xenon for about a month and now complaints here! Well… I still have trouble with the browser and actually getting my touch screen to acknowledge which link I’m trying to click. I usually end up just zooming in to get it. Maybe I’m just not good with touch screens yet. I do love that it has a sticky note feature for the “desk top” like Macs do. Easy grocery list!